"Every single law, rule, and workplace regulation we have ever made has been to keep men from raping and killing women...

>"Every single law, rule, and workplace regulation we have ever made has been to keep men from raping and killing women. We don't have a criminal problem. We have a male problem."

When did cartoons get so WOKE?

Attached: 145377151415.png (1922x1080, 1.98M)

Is this an actual line or just bullshit?

Actual line, watch the show

Bullshit.

thank god there's another wacky cartoon to tell us the dangers of sexual harassment in the workplace!

its bullshit

It's true.

Have sex

It's bullshit

Please tell me there's some context to this.

And yet some men still rape and/or kill women. It's almost as if rapists and murderers don't give a shit about laws, rules, and workplace regulations.

So this is another Bojack Horseman type series with morals like

>"All we proved was that men hate women more than they love guns."

Guess I'll be skipping this shitfest.

Does this shit get good? I only made it halfway through the first episode because the toucan is so fucking obnoxious.
I thought this was by the bojack people but what I saw was just lame wacky kooky stuff with none of the schadenfreude that made bojack entertaining.

>"Every single law, rule, and workplace regulation w have ever made has been to keep Jews from robbing and defrauding people. We don't have a criminal problem. We have a Jewish problem."

Wew guys, I didn't think you could be that spicy anymore. I cant believe Netflix's is getting away with airing this.

What about Jaywalking and Running Red Lights?
What about getting your car inspected every year and renewing your plate registrations?
What about tax evasion?
What about animal abuse?
What about freshness of meat?
What about consumer protections from predatory sales?
What about saying the N word outside of /pol/?

Attached: 1555868168063.gif (500x500, 438K)

Threads have been saying it gets better from around episode 3.

OP made it up.

>I thought this was by the bojack people but what I saw was just lame wacky kooky stuff with none of the schadenfreude that made bojack entertaining.

Don't forget that Bojack was total garbage for its first season and didn't get good until season 2, after all the characters, dynamics and arcs had been set up.

>rules buillt to protect women
>women complain
>rules built to protect men
>women also mad

Who should the rules protect? Your fucking cat? They’re their for safety you victims.

Bojack was funny in the first season.

I've never sexually harassed in the workplace. Is it because I'm ugly?

look Mom, I posted it again!

Only ugly people sexually harass.
Beautiful people flirt.

>Who should the rules protect?

Me. And only me.

Good to know I can slap another ugly girl on the ass and confuse the entire workplace.

Ground floor in an awful thread

Don't do it, you'll cause a reality cascade

The line isn’t actually in the show, he’s just doing it for the Reddit’s points. (You)s.

That just makes me want to do it more.

Wew, Netflix defense force out in full force today

Reminder that the showrunner literally said anyone who doesn't like her show is an incel who she'd "love to get hate views from, the algorithm doesn't care that you're sexist, just if you watch our show"

Nu uh my show is wonderful and amazing and so full of great feminist humor. It's not full of disgusting leftist feminist crap at all. How dare you. This is practically rape.