UNCENSORED VERSION OF 200 FOUND

I know the uncensored version of 201 was leaked years ago, but me and a lot of people thought the uncensored version of 200 was lost forever.

That's not the case, actually.

One torrent I found actually contains the uncensored version of both episodes.

You can download the episode from here:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0088CE07ABADA1C23B63B86548A49AED40F863F2&dn=South%20Park%20S14E05%20200%20%281920x1080%29%20%5bPhr0stY%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

If you don't want to torrent it, have this clip as proof.
streamable.com/ehlvg

I've also notified LMW about this.

Attached: South Park S14E05 200 (1920x1080) [Phr0stY].mkv_snapshot_09.41_[2019.05.08_21.29.44].png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/hv7fg7ldhlolx75/South Park S14E05 200 (1920x1080) [Phr0stY].mkv?dl=0
ufile.io/n93mj34t
ufile.io/s32hp9td
mega.nz/#!YdFXxAoD!ZY136SHaOdzDU-dod5DPlKEqRV-qpA00mzKXHvjl9Pk
mega.nz/#!4JE3GAzL!5TVO_RAg7chuBh8369KlvwsylTfja2pxFb7HAjOJNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based if true.

Oh, by the way, please make sure to seed the torrent once you've finished downloading it. (the upload speed is pretty shit right now)

Seed then

I'm not much into SP, so why is this important?
I'll seed it for a few days but i want to know

Sneed it

It's footage thought to be lost forever on a high profile show.

Circulate the tapes
Don't be the idiot that thinks it exists on this torrent so it's preserved forever

I don't get it. I downloaded the uncensored 200 years ago, since when was it lost?

Dropbox version here then: dropbox.com/s/hv7fg7ldhlolx75/South Park S14E05 200 (1920x1080) [Phr0stY].mkv?dl=0

How’d you find the torrent?

>Too many requests

>Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more about traffic limits.

Why was it censored? what's so special about this ep?

it had muhammad in it

post pics of muhammed

ufile.io/n93mj34t

I'm curious, do you have the Super Best Friends episode in HD? That was also wiped from syndication and the HD versions of every south park episode were made just a year before that happened.

Thanks, I've been wanting to find this for a while. In 20 years when the Internet has been 100% policed, this will be a valuable relic.

What about MEGA?

Someone post a screencap.

Spleen time.

downloading it now, if the thing is good I'll post a screen cap in a bit.

What's wrong with that? I know muslims aren't supposed to draw Muhammad but the creators of the show are not muslims so the rules of muslims don't apply to them.

no uncensored super high quality 201?

Neat

When muslims get mad they kill people.

not being a shit, but are you very young?
Cus some of us remember when people were being beheaded in the streets of denmark fro drawing muhammad

Where can I find 201 then if it was leaked earlier?

I'm under 30 so I'm pretty young, yes.

So just because muslims go apeshit and kill people we gotta walk on eggshells and throw away our freedom of speech?

Apparently, yes. The lesson here is that terrorism works.

Didn't work for me, tried that ufile link but it failed at the last minute.

>Just because wasps sting we shouldn't hit their nests with sticks?
Fittingly, just like wasps muslims should be exterminated

ufile.io/s32hp9td
You see, I learned something today. Throughout this whole ordeal, we've all wanted to show things that we weren't allowed to show, but it wasn't because of some magic goo. It was because of the magical power of threatening people with violence. That's obviously the only true power. If there's anything we've all learned, it's that terrorizing people works.

its only a violation of freedom of speech if the government shuts you down
an angry mob shutting you down is just civil unrest

Ummmm.. op, did you just trick me into downloading a regular south park episode

Attached: Screenshot (114).png (1912x1051, 1.36M)

T. person who wants to die

No. The swearing is uncensored in this copy.
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I'm 100% certain they didn't even draw Mohammed at all during the production.

In the aired version they beep out Muhammed.

what the fuck I don't even have that pic on my pc

Attached: Screenshot (114).png (1912x1051, 1.36M)

Many thanks for the link.

Attached: comfyhomer.jpg (320x320, 16K)

oh ok, didn't he have like 2 lines though?

Mohammed is only bleeped in 201. The only bleeps in 200 were the major swearing.

It's a long story
>they made an episode with religious super friends, Muhammad was one of them (Pre-9/11)
>years later a comic artist gets beheaded for Muhammad cartoons
>Parker and Stone felt they needed to put Muhammad in another episode to BTFO terrorists
>Comedy Central cucks out
>Later for the 200th episode, they brought back every celebrity they mocked. The plot is that they want to harvest Muhammad's "goo" so that no one can make fun of other celebrities
>The second part of the episode had the entire charlie brown style "I learned something" message bleeped

Well look at it this way, if you stuck in a cage with an age then you would definitely walk on eggshells cause you know the primitive yet powerful beast could kill you. It's reverting to the most basic survival skills.

>stuck in a cage with an age

Attached: (adjusts monocle).jpg (255x198, 6K)

>with an age
With an actual ape. Don't know how I screwed that up.

Oh and in the Cartoon Wars episode, they initially planned to make the episode a full fake Family Guy episode involving Muhammad so that the terrorists would go after Family Guy instead

Only in the U-HAUL in 200. That conversation was never censored.

Alright, I've got MEGA links for the uncensored versions of 200 and 201.
mega.nz/#!YdFXxAoD!ZY136SHaOdzDU-dod5DPlKEqRV-qpA00mzKXHvjl9Pk
mega.nz/#!4JE3GAzL!5TVO_RAg7chuBh8369KlvwsylTfja2pxFb7HAjOJNdg

These are the same as the ufile links in the thread?

Yup, Just downloaded 201. It's uncensored.

I just provided alternate links.

I'm curios, what was censored in 200?

The truth.

>years later a comic artist gets beheaded for Muhammad cartoons
Not so much that an artist was beheaded, but more that "Cartoon Wars" came out shortly after the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in France.

Attached: pic_giant5_010715_SM_Mohammed-Cartoons_0-2.jpg (788x460, 105K)

What was censored in 200? Only 201 censored "muhammed."

The swearing.

>"Cartoon Wars" came out shortly after the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in France.

Attached: 62164750_p0.jpg (377x449, 91K)

This is old news.

wow, i got my timeline WAY off
I honestly keep forgetting that "Cartoon Wars" was in 2006.

Thanks but I still have mine

>user finds something that was discovered years ago
>posts it and everyone acts like it was lost media

>watching south park

Attached: www.jpg (474x519, 27K)

you da man

Thanks

Attached: cartoon cuteness.jpg (570x283, 28K)

You ever hear about Charlie Hebdo? Around four years ago?

Pfft pussies I'm 24 and very well aware of gypsies. You should have went to war and exterminated them during WW1+2 and earlier. And I mean real war, not pussy Vietnam/911 "war". Should have atomic bombed those inbred stinky apes after Japan.

They're literal cavemen, you can kill them easily, you can even torture them... albeit not enslave them because those parasites are anything but good for slaves. Stubborn/autistic cavemen don't make for loyal slaves.

Cavemen should not be sold weapons, phones, or anything to do with the modern world. Cavemen should live in tribes and population control them like Australia does to their wildlife.
Muslims/gypsies are wildlife, not people. They're worse than the africans, the africans can at least smile and crack a joke.

How is this still on the air?