Who do they work for?

They aren't SHIELD anymore

Attached: 715260-nick-fury-maria-hill-spider-man.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Implying SHIELD answered to anybody to begin with

That's what they want you to think, user.

SHIELD was actually rebuilt by Old Man Rogers after the Hydra takeover, but now as a super-secret spy agency that not even the governments know about.

They work for some new group called...Advances Idea Mechanics. I'm sure they're on the up and up.

They do it for free.

Sorry, AIM was wasted on IM3.

They have to get their money from somewhere, flying isn't cheap.

They are from an alternate reality where Agents of Shoe is actually canon.

This is the new Advanced Idea Mechanics. Nothing similar with the old one. Trust us.

S.W.O.R.D.

Attached: 3Etq8ws.gif (250x334, 642K)

What does Brie's penis have to do with anything?

They work for the Illuminati

SWORD. Duh.

What's the current status in the show of whether or not the government currently tolerates S.H.I.E.L.D? Cuz, for those who don't know, Winter Soldier was probably the movie that affected the show the most. This is because it made H.Y.D.R.A. the recurring enemy in the show and for a while the government considered S.H.I.E.L.D. as a whole to be a threat. There were a bunch of shenanigans, like how the S.H.I.E.L.D. members who were on a ship at sea during H.Y.D.R.A's unmasking infiltrated Coulson's faction saying they were the, "Real S.H.I.E.L.D," and S.H.I.E.L.D. in general was on again off again with whether or not they were considered illegal.

I lost track of the show ages ago, though, so does anyone here know the current status? I remember the last time I watched they were in the future where the Earth was destroyed because of Quake and the Kree were ruling the ship that had the remainders of humanity, and thag in the present S.H.I.E.L.D. was currently wanted by the governmenr for some reason, but I skipped a lot of episodes before that so I didn't know why they were on the run this time.

As in Agents of Shield? Season 4 ended with the government-inserted Director dying + Quake's LMD attacking General Talbot, so SHIELD got disbanded/labelled rogue again.

I didn't watch Season 5 because it apparently involves the cast time traveling into a future where a bigger event than the Thanos Snap split earth into two. Starting to sound like bad fanfic there.

>dealing with multiverse shenanigans
A.R.M.O.R.

Season 5 it went kind of back and forth between either Daisy or Graviton creating the earth shattering. Graviton was trying to stop Thanos but he went power crazy before he could go to space to fight him.

The future was just them seeing the bad end of that, and then the Kree coming to what was left of earth and growing new inhumans

Does anyone even watch that shit, noncanon show?

Soooo do they explain why the *rest* of the MCU can't stop Graviton? unoe, the old marvel TV problem.

It's not bad. Season 1 and 2 tie into the MCU well, but the "canon" kinda stops there. Season 4 has some nice marvel ideas executed decently.

Graviton was happening when the Avengers were dealing with Thanos.

Pussies.

didn't they have a huge office building and compound in washington dc?

*COUGH*
THE REALM

Attached: 1557253671483.jpg (410x452, 15K)

A.I.M. when?