Company Wars are fucking stupid

Company Wars are fucking stupid

Attached: redmoon.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

Is probably something the losing side would say

Sad

Yeah. Can anything be more pathetic than being company cuck? When you can enjoy or shit on anything without limitation.

I always follow writers not even characters, we are a rare bunch.

It usually pretty is. Like, goddamnit. I just like that superheroes are more mainstream now. I don’t give a shit about labels

Who would win in a fight between Fantagraphics and Drawn & Quarterly?

If we had useful mods, they'd be a bannable offense. Sadly, we don't.

D&Q heroes are overpowered

Did the Company Wars start because of the movies? I remember back around 5(?) years ago we didn’t have anything like this before. What happened?
The comics aren’t even impressive right now, literally 0 events are worth everybody’s time.

Sad but true.

Fantagraphics has the largest breasts. That has to count for something!

Yea Forumsermin, and by extension Yea Forums, think company wars is the only possible way to communicate to one another on Yea Forums. So yeah, it wasn't until the entry level for normies to talk on this board was lowered to "Just see a movie" that it got this bad.

I feel like it definitely grew out of Yea Forums console wars. I mean I have no great love for Yea Forums, but I doubt they used to have company wars between Paramount and 20th Century Fox fans before the cape movies.

>is the only possible way
Not only. There's also forced memes that annoy anyone who's not an idiot.

Nah, the Superman Fan Club that resides here starting talking shit in the months before Man of Autism hit theaters. How it was going to be the biggest capeshit of the year, eclipsing anything the MCU had done.
Asses got super-salty when critics panned it (the very weekend it opened, WB stifled critical review until literally the day before). It had a nice big opening weekend.
People did not care for it. It got terrible word of mouth and collapsed after its opening weekend.

The Superfanboys responded with daily "Man of Autism is Great" threads that really did not stop for about 3 and a half fucking years. And endless shit-talking about MCU films.

I kinda understand console wars because people payed 500 bucks for that shit and most ppl only buy one. It’s more dedication. But comic company wars are dumb as fuck, especially with how easily you can get free comics so there is zero reason to limit yourself.

Glad I'm not the only one who is annoyed by the state of this board lately. It's like people can only enjoy something if they have something to put it against, everything has to be a struggle between two sides, everything must be in extremes with one being perfect and the other being garbage that only an idiot would enjoy.
Really wish we had better mods that would make the constant shit flinging bannable already.

Comic Wars shit is propagated by people who have multiple shelves with ever trade or hc for YEARS going back.
There was one faggot with 3 shelves of DC trades starting shit in a shelf thread, the most genteel threads on Yea Forums. Guy was literally buying everything DC was putting out indiscriminately.

My point exactly. Clearly all of this is just bait to drag us into stupid company wars. Can't believe people got so obsessed with movies that they don't stop shilling it 3 years later.
Now with Endgame being as big as it is, when do you anons think this situation will stop?

Attached: Something....jpg (246x456, 43K)

I'm just tired of seeing someone post a character from a comic or movie and within the first 5 posts it's someone doing company wars shit

The thing is; MCU films don't get shilled after they are done. They get some hype threads, a spree of them for the first few weeks, and then it's over.

You only see old MCU threads when the DC company warriors start spamming threads about how shitty they are when a new MCU property is doing really well.

Reminds me of the Carol fans I've seen who justified all the shit posting with things like
>No, they talked shit for so long so now they have to deal with it!
Which just helps propagate this bullshit over and over with both sides constantly ramping up the shit posting and tribalism in order to 'get back' at the other side.
user, you're falling for the 'only two sides exist' bullshit.

>people can only enjoy something if they have something to put it against
And if there's nothing to put it against it's "yeah it's objectively bad but I still like it".
Like shit, what happened to accepting that things have flaws? That doesn't mean it instantly goes to OBJECTIVELY TERRIBLE 1/10 FUCK THIS as soon as you find an aspect you're not fond of.

Do you mean the rebirth guy? He wasn't really doing much company wars, just spamming his shelf, unless you're talking about someone else

Carol Threads keep popping and a couple of weeks ago half the board got spammed with SHAZAM FLOPPED threads. Stop trying to enact company war shit by saying Marvel is innocent when both sides are at fault

He was fine (except for starting WAY too many threads about his shelf) until he went into some "I would never spend money on a Marvel book" tirade. I don't post in Shelf threads to hear company shit-talking.

Because dc shills are insecure as fuck. Look at the other thread with the hyperion/namor fight. They cant realise they have lost

>Carol Threads keep popping
Carolposter is just counter-trolling the enormous number of "Fuck Brie Larson" threads we had to endure for weeks and weeks.
And honestly, after scores of "Shazam dabs on Captain Marvel", I think a small amount of gloating was in order.
I cannot believe the idiots review bombed Rotten Tomatoes though. That's some real autism.

>Thread about company wars sucking
>filled with company warriors
Typical

>thread about how company wars are dumb and ruining the board devolves into company wars

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

I only hate one fandom; batmanfags. They are the most annoying insufferable people I unfortunately had to meet irl. I had more fun and nice get togethers with these normie dude bro sport fans than batmanfags.

I’m saying this as someone who likes Batman.

>inb4 but Batman is all of DC meme so it’s company wars.

Attached: D0EFD36D-8E92-4140-A842-71DAA4056B70.jpg (500x633, 52K)

He at least had dedication to his bait, he had every damm rebirth book so at least he put his money where his mouth is, also i haven't heard from him in a while except for someone occasionally reposting his shelf for shits and giggles.

They really can't help themselves, it's pretty depressing.

Other people shitposting doesn't excuse your own shitposts

That's another thing, you can't even dislike characters without someone trying to turn it into a company wars thing

Fuck yourselves, both of you.
A few DC super-autists decided to start a bantz war, and then it got joined by a mess of Yea Forumstards assbent about Woke Wars who wanted to rail on Disney 24/7.

The rule of "don't dish out what you cannot take" applies here.

No user, I agree that people take him as some super awesome deity sometimes and it irks me. Fandoms in general aren't really a good thing.
I knew it would happen but I thought we could last a little bit longer.
Man, I had a folder full of Old-Shazam reaction images but I can't even post it without being called a Billyfag. Some of us are caught in the crossfire here.

Attached: Batman buying Pizza.jpg (1041x1600, 332K)

Attached: 6b5.png (680x550, 95K)

Who fucking cares where it started, you tard? The fact that you HAVE to keep ramping it up with counter shit posting and going further and further into the 'us vs them' mindset is half the problem with current Yea Forums
I don't give two shits about the movies and the constant autism war that spills over into literally every other aspect of Yea Forums fucking sucks

Some Shazam storytimes are always welcome.
It ain't my fault that Billyfag has to spill his tirades into Shazam threads.

This.
>muh favourite hero is more hero than yours
Dcfags should stop this meme, bait or not

>Who fucking cares where it started, you tard? The fact that you HAVE to keep ramping it up with counter shit posting
I have never, in all my years on Yea Forums, ever created a thread to shill MCU or shit on DCEU.
I report obvious bait/troll threads, but when they don't go away (because either no one else reports them or the mods give no fucks) then I'm more than happy to take the piss out of the DCfriends who are inevitably the ones making them. Deal with it.

Attached: Behold.png (355x408, 210K)

Imagine literally not being able to let go of company wars even in a thread talking about why they suck.
Pro-tip the fact that you feel the need to define yourself as against a certain 'side' is half the issue

Shill

>Dcfags
AGAIN, you people just can't fucking help yourselves can you? It's always gotta be about the us vs. thme with you people, doesn't it?

>even in a thread talking about why they suck.
Fuck you AND your meta-thread.
The are against the rules and this one reeks of contrite DC fanboys who regret talking shit.

I remember in early/mid 10s reporting console wars threads occasionally got them deleted. Why doesn't it happen anymore? It's like mods are content with all kind of cancer polluting this board

It's not this problem. More like if you see people that keep making obvious bait threads and no one does absolutely nothing, you do the job yourself

You can't even fathom the idea of there not being two hard defined sides, can you?
God damn, the whole NPC meme is dumb as hell but people like you make me think that it's actually unironically true

Attached: 1539949370472.gif (267x200, 729K)

Holy shit user, are you really this blind? I refuse to believe you can be so fucking stupid

>all kind of cancer polluting this board
This is rich coming from people posting NPC Wojacks.

I'm more familiar with DC that's why I have that folder in the first place. I like the character when I was younger (He was in JLU) because I thought it was cool that I could turn into a guy like Superman.
I never once shat on Carol or Marvel comics in general. If there was a bad story I wouldn't defend it, I show no favoritism towards a company. Shit, thanks to the constant bait threads I had to filter Carol out, even though I asked repeatedly for recs. There are like 4-5 thread about her every day and I'm afraid of what lies within it.

Attached: Wise words Batman.jpg (167x451, 22K)

>You can't even fathom the idea of there not being two hard defined sides, can you?
Do I lump all DC fans in one group against all Marvel fans? Fucking of course not.
However, 95% of your company wars shit threads are instigated by the same small pack of fringe DC fucktards.
There isn't some fringe of Marvel fanboys dedicated to shitting up the board with endless threads about old MCU movies.
There just aren't.
If I wanted to hear a bunch of mealy-mouthed "maybe both sides are equally wrong" I'd turn on the worthless cable news.

Attached: 1482036551382.png (369x369, 6K)

Okay, you're a moron. Got it.
Fuck off.

>you do the job yourself
What the fuck do you even mean by this? What kind of job are you doing? The fish that loves to eat up bait and spit the nearly digested garbage to the fisherman? Truly a noble job user thanks for shitting up the place even more.

The worst part is in order to really analyze and present the differences between the DC and Marvel verses, you need to be well-informed about both. You can’t just know one side and make a good comparison which most people who make company wars threads are like this.

We need to kill everyone who ever browsed Yea Forums.
It's the only way.

AND all the power level threads
AND all the Thanos vs Darkseid threads
AND the monthly comic sales threads...

Those are all DCfriend threads.

I truly pity people with a mindset like this. I don't even know what else to say at this point, you're so convinced that everything bad is just one side that there's no real way to argue with you, is there?

I don't have any Wojacks.
And if I did, I certainly wouldn't use them on Yea Forums.
Fuck your Wojacks. Leave and take them with you.

As is MCU shitting, as is power wanking, as is muh realism threads but here we are in a society in 2019.

Do DCfanboys even defend those threads? I'm fairly certain most of those OPs got called out for being Tommys. I have no love for them either user.
Damn, I guess I do need to read more. I can't make a fair comparison when I know more about one company.
Bumping outrage threads two hours after discussion died down so that other anons from the opposite side of the world could rant some more is bad, I know.

Attached: 1554524777693.png (124x128, 37K)

Where did I post wojacks, retarded piece of shit?
What? Couldn't come up with a strawman to defend your idiocy, so you had to be extra-retarded? Kill yourself.

>you're so convinced that everything bad is just one side
I never said that.
I said that one side has been starting the shit. Not doing terribly well in the shit, but they are the ones CREATING the very threads you are upset about. Is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Attached: Supahman.jpg (1270x1966, 1.27M)

You're straight up retarded if you don't think Marvel fanboys also make stupid shit posting threads, which is my point.

I've seen Marvel Trolls make OHNONONO box office threads that usually get deleted within a minute.
I've also seen ENDLESS fucking Concern Troll threads about how "Shitty was MCU movie X" that ends up with 400+ posts of pure company wars.

Barely read capes so don't bother with company wars.

That said I have probably more DC than marvel...although a lot of those capes I own from DC ended up in the vertigo line, so...

And? The point is that both suck and should all be banned, which is the thing I don't think your grasping here. People who aren't mindless idiots don't want the constant shit flinging between the two sides because anyone that isn't retarded doesn't fucking pick a side to blindly support

Damn, I guess the mods got bamboozled.
They must have thought there were genuine MCU discussions there.

Characterfags and writerfags are way worse than companyfags tbqh

Why fight, eventually the Mouse comes for everything.

What are writerfags and why are they bad?

>They must have thought there were genuine MCU discussions there.
No one who is an ACTUAL fan of the MCU is going to make a thread about Thor: The Dark World. We accept that it was an unfortunately put-together movie and a let down.
We have NO INTEREST in making threads about Dark World. None.

There have been "What about Thor Dark World, how bad was it?" threads just about every day. There was one yesterday, alongside the obligatory "Lets shit on Homecoming" thread, the "Which was worse Iron Man 2 or Iron Man 3" thread, about a dozen "Fuck Brie Larson/Captain Marvel" threads...... and on.

There were no Suicide Squad threads. There were no BvS threads. There were no JUSTice League threads. There was a Snyderfag thread talking up Zack Snyder.

Do you understand what I am saying?

Attached: 1378782369896.png (500x366, 257K)

>he thinks Spider-fags aren't the ones bitching about homecoming and MCU Peter
It's cute how retarded you are

There is a MoS thread up right now and there was a Justice league thread yesterday, the entire point of this discussion is that both are just as bad

I don't think anyone who actually reads the comics cares about company wars. I want both of the Big 2 and the independent publishers to be successful and have good books coming out. I read what's good and I don't care who's putting it out.

Company Wars are for normie movie casuals and other board cancers.

Tbf, I thought Thor and Homecoming was a let down. Didn't reply though and I think there were nuggets of actual discussions somewhere there user.
This.
Seriously, can we just say both are bad? I get people don't like being a centrist in any discussion but both clearly are terrible and there is no way you could worm out of that. Clearly all these "shit on me" threads aren't healthy and actually kills discussions.

Attached: I... Just don't know....png (394x470, 320K)

There is ALWAYS that Raimi-faggot, but he's not the one creating those threads.
But I'm glad you find it appealing, because as the fringe DC autists make those threads, and the mods don't delete them or ban them for making them, I will continue to post IN them.

Attached: super-retard.jpg (499x376, 29K)

Nice picture of yourself

But people realistically do that when they make judgments on things. Nothing is good in a vacuum, people can only compare to other things they have experienced.

The constant discussion of things that people don't like is weird to me though, its like people cannot be validated in their opinions unless they have others who agree with them.

You are fucking welcome

>The constant discussion of things that people don't like is weird to me though
Are you new to Yea Forums? Because you feel new to Yea Forums. I think you have it confused for a fansite. It has never been anyone's fansite. For anything.

Ok, I'll walk that back a bit. It has been a fansite for Tits, Cats and Extreme Autism.
But that's it.

You're all obnoxious you fucking retard.

I wouldn't have become a company wars faggot if DC fags sat down and kept quiet but instead they kept spamming their trash and shitting on Marvel, now let me hit them back

For one I know that the people currently complaining about company wars are DC fags who couldn't take the banter, sorry m8, but Endgame is the second highest grossing film of all time, could end up being the first

This is a board for obnoxious people.
Any board that was genuinely good for in-depth discussion of comics, cartoons or movies related to them wouldn't let THIS thread exist. Or 80% of the threads up on the board right now. And don't get me started on the other boards.

>an user bought something I don't like!

People who pretentiously defend a certain comic book writer and if you call a work of the said writer shit, they will say you’re too low IQ to understand. This especially happens with Hickmanfags, Gaimanfags, Morrisonfags, and Moorefags.

Stop being stupid.
No one gave him shit for his wall of DC trades.
He was asked "Do you own any Marvel?"
and his response was basically "I would never spend good money on Marvel trash".
That's called starting a fite.

Moviefags should be forced onto another board.

Well no imo characterfags and writerfags are way worse because it’s specific so it makes it more personal and they are way more aggressive than companyfags.

>Ladderbro starts company war thread
>it's DC fans' fault

Do people really judge a quality of a book based solely on a writer?
Hmm... I have expectations for certain writers but I don't think I ever bought a book because of that writer. Am I wrong for thinking this way?

Literally half the problem

I don't think we need another board but we should tone down the movie spergouts.
Most of these things are cause by the movies right? Maybe its just because people don't know enough about the comics from their other side to complain about them?

>9 out of 10 times Moore threads end up being shitflinging between capefags and indiefags with both sides childishly throwing fuel to the fire instead of discussing the man's work
That reminds me why I started hiding Moore threads.

>Do people really judge a quality of a book based solely on a writer?
Yes.

>Do people really judge a quality of a book based solely on a writer?
Do you NOT?
I mean Christ I love some good sequential art as much as the next person, but yeah, I actually prefer the things I read to be well-written.

I guess this is how 10's of thousands of copies of Batman's dick fly off the shelves.

I read recs from my friends and sometimes from here.
I really want to know more about the writers though, that's why I usually ask your Yea Forumsnsensus.

, Company war shitposting would go down a whole lot quicker if Live-Action was just banned to Yea Forums or a separate board. On that note you know what's worse the company war faggots? The idiots that take the bait and don't just report and move on

I mean Doomsday Cock has swell art, but it reads like Chris Chandler trying to impersonate Alan Moore.
I could never put it on a shelf that other human beings might see. I can barely read scans of it with a straight face.

>anti company wars thread
>literally just DC fags crying and calling you "Ladderbro" because based Marvel is winning

OH NO

Attached: 1435029389195.jpg (549x710, 72K)

I don't know whats sadder; defending Movie Superman or Spider-Man like he's your Dad, or railing against Brie Larson like she's the Tulpa of every female that wrinkled her nose in disgust at your lack of personal grooming.

Anyone notice an uptick on people disrupting storytime threads lately? It wasn't as bad as the Slade cucks Batman thing but it's been there

New52 is around the time you first started seeing Marveldrone and DCasual so around 2011/2012.