I know Im late but Namor’s new look is dumb as fuck and looks nothing like Namor aside from the ears

I know Im late but Namor’s new look is dumb as fuck and looks nothing like Namor aside from the ears

>greasy anime hair
>weird alien eyes
>no speedo, wears full pants instead
>turned into a twink instead of the badass muscle man he is suppose to be

This is as bad new 52 lobo. When will they change it back?

Attached: B2FF1A9B-2AEB-4995-B2C2-614D04309C3D.jpg (1400x700, 853K)

Oh and I almost forgot but he has this retarded shoulder armour. He doesn’t even need that in the first place forget about it being impractical. Whoever created this new look for him was no doubt a weeb.

Wait, that's actually Namor? I thought they'd brought back that stupid Nu-Lobo character.

Namor always looked dumb as fuck. Most capeshit characters look dumb as fuck, you just get used to it.

They need those sweet Aquabucks, OP.

But he still can fuck mr. fantastics wife right?

Attached: 1439719601941-1.jpg (243x255, 11K)

They basically want the Aquaman audience

Did he ever? Outside of various parallel realities?

Imagine unironically still reading nuMarvel.

Just draw him in a more muscle way. He's been using pants for years now. And I don't think this armor is bad. The black eyes are kinda bad, but they did it before in some mini.

His hair staying slicked back underwater was always weird.

There's a standee for Bloodshot at my LCS and every time I see it I think it's either new Namor or n52Lobo.

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (780x748, 236K)

He still has the same build. Namor was never a huge muscle man, he has a swimmer’s body.

>wants muscleman in a thong

OP is gay

speedo =/= thong

Either way this Namor design is pretty obvious gaybait.

The more important question is why is an Elder God like being even being Namor's lackey. That's beyond retarded.

>new Namor design covers up most of his feet

Awful

No joke, the reason Marvel pushes Namor in variants of his short-lived black costume from the 70s (which he only wore due to temporary damage he received in Sub-Mariner #67) was because the marketing people for the 2002 Marvel Legends action figure line were afraid kids would have a homophobic aversion to wanting a half-naked man figure, so they went with the leather borderline-BDSM costume because they thought it made him look like a badass biker (!!?). They even included a reprint of #67 with the figure. This was all revealed in an interview in Toyfare with the sculptors and marketing.

Attached: namor2002.jpg (369x567, 71K)

He's been befriending sea deities and calling on them for help since the 40s.

from one gay costume to a different kind of gay costume

>Whining about Namor
Tommy is that you?

not even close to the worst namor design.

Attached: dark reign namor.jpg (288x300, 72K)

Nah, Tommy usually just rages about Namor in general, he wouldn't complain about them getting aspects of his design wrong.

Also, he mainstream now.

Attached: NoTommy.png (654x347, 465K)

Imagine unironically reading Namor

>greasy anime hair
stopped reading there, he is underwater you dumb idiot.

Name three good Tommy stories