Detective Pikachu Thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAA_yWX8ycQ&feature=youtu.be#dialog

What kind of power does Ryan Reynolds have to just upload the entire movie on YouTube?

Attached: 975.jpg (665x621, 22K)

He's Deadpool that's why you fucking magicunt

Wow, this is gonna be the biggest flop of the year, can’t believe Reynolds would release this trash

Why did they change the main white character of the original game for a black one?

How is this Yea Forums?

this
fuck off

Wester Animation includes CGI

B L A C K W A S H I N G

They changed a Japanese character to an actor who's half white.

Tim was white in the game you fake fan.

Not a cartoon or comic

now THIS is shitposting!

no gardevoir no buy

it's animation from the west. you won't really racist your way out of this now.

Neither is shit like muppets and MCU but it's still allowed on here

That would make every big budget movie Yea Forums.

Puppets have a longstanding precedent here and MCU adapts comics.

>Buy YouTube premium on a whim
>a few days later a full movie gets put on YouTube before theatrical release
Considering how expensive pay per view is on YouTube I've already saved money thanks to this download feature

Define adaptation, because the movies might have the same characters but they definitely don't adapt the stories they are based from. Only the most basic outline of the story.

It’s a joke video, and I found out the hard way. I saw the link and that the vid was still up, so I paused at the start and told my family that I found the full movie. I connected my phone’s Youtube to the big TV so I didn’t lose the link. We made fucking popcorn and everything. Then I pressed Play and thought we were actually watching it... but fucking no. The fatass rat came onto the screen, dancing nonstop.

This is incredibly cruel and embarrassing. They called me an idiot and now I have lost their trusts... Ryan Reynolds is a cuntboy asshole and does whatever he wants because he waves around the Deadpool card. I’ll fucking embarrass him, stupid Green Lantern prick. Rich people are asswipes and think it’s funny to trick poor people like this.

You're telling me. I just finished emailing my friends to download it before it got removed.

>what is playing along?

By this point, everyone has clicked the link and knows what it is. It’s a dumb joke worse than deviantart april fools.

At least you can play it off as a dick joke

You poor dumb. You always, ALWAYS jump to the middle to make sure it’s real. ALWAYS- and not just some “click on the link below!” Kind of bullshit.

What is this, amateur hour?

>WB and Reynolds knew it was DoA so they're just saying fuck it and putting it online

>Something that doesn't have some meme dance in it at all
I'm actually surprised at this with how often meme stuff have been getting incorporated into stuff

He so cute and thicc

kek I hope this is real

Attached: 1555557872868.jpg (590x419, 160K)