Do you think Galactic Kids Next Door would work?

I'm mixed on the idea myself, give your thoughts here
Also talk about your favorite episodes from the original series

Attached: 27194947_p29.jpg (700x670, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nK-y1Q3K4No
youtube.com/watch?v=PjVksTH3r8M
youtube.com/watch?v=YYsfkmMA1So
youtube.com/watch?v=gO927kN5Eow
youtube.com/watch?v=ztRaapH-Dy8
youtube.com/watch?v=tK-yfK64MrE
youtube.com/watch?v=g_lXJ4SkQ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=-jpTG7SjC24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do Japanese love this so much? Still go to Pixiv and see fanart on front page. It wasn’t even that great.

Probably because it's similar to popular shows in the 90's like the Eldoran series or Vifam, where children were the heroes of the story. KND kinda reminds me of the former in some ways, except for the lack of a giant robot

They had recruited the original case but also more importantly most of the original BTS crew to do the pitch animatics. Do you know how rare and difficult that is? I'll never forgive Cartoon Network for squandering that.

They always seemed more like the villains to me. I never liked how bratty they were and that they never followed rules. They had zero respect and were shit heads.

suck my dick nigga, KND is easily a top 5 show if not higher

Attached: Codename - Kids Next Door_00x01 - Operation - Z.E.R.O..mkv_snapshot_00.53.49_[2019.05.03_01.07.37].p (640x480, 395K)

It's almost as if they were children or something.

I only watched it for him, otherwise shit was boring

Other kids in other cartoons didn’t act as obnoxious as they did. The only non obnoxious one was that Cookie Asian chick.

>Other kids in other cartoons didn’t act as obnoxious as they did.
Either you haven't watched enough cartoons with kids in them or you're just being hyperbolic.
>The only non obnoxious one was that Cookie Asian chick.
>Literally the most hyper-active, childish main character.
By your logic you'd think she was the most obnoxious.

t.adult

fuck out of here

>except for the lack of a giant robot
user...
>Other kids in other cartoons didn’t act as obnoxious as they did
God forbid they act like actual kids.

All right, they did have some shit like Hoppy, but other than that they were usually on foot

Absolutely not. The show for worse as it went on, taking itself more seriously and worrying about continuity.

>It wasn’t even that great
Yes it was, fuck you.

It would not work.

Operation I.T. is easily the best of the series. Close second is Operation T.R.E.A.T.Y. I feel like Adult Swim should pick up the series. It honestly has so m7ch potential. I Still have hope that it might still happen.

Why not?

I think it misses the core appeal of the original series.

I'll admit that I started watching the series exclusively for Father, but Stickybeard and Numbuh 4 made the ride even better. I don't really hate any of the cast and yes that includes Lizzie.
There's definitely potential in going galaxy-levels for KND but I feel like it would leave a lot of the original cast behind with a grander scale. Z.E.R.O. showed that it may be possible for past villains to still show up, but fuck man, I dunno. I just want more Stickybeard and Father.
E.N.G.L.A.N.D and C.A.K.E.D F.O.U.R are some of my favorites.

Attached: 27194947_p16.jpg (700x670, 554K)

How?

I am convinced.

Absolutely not, KND was at its best when it didn't take itself seriously and played itself off as a "what kids imagine fighting adults would be like"

Having a long drawn out plot about space aliens and maturation being a literal disease would be fucking stupid as hell.

I hate to date a Lizzie before I learned how fucking horrendous she is. I mean the brain control helmate episode was bad enough, but imagine the mundane daily annoyances. 2 years. Don't do it, not worth it even if she has the body.

>Everyone comes back to do Galactic KND
>Everyone, from writers to VA's
>Even does a animatic pitch and a whole ass website you can go to
>fucking ignores the shit out of them in favor of Power Puff Girls
>Doesn't even get the original VA's for the girls despite having one of them working on another reboot/spin-off where you did get the original VA's back
>Didn't even get the original writers for PPG either

What a fucking shitshow

Attached: 1554180149874.png (540x540, 389K)

is there merit to the "current generation of producers want to hire friends and people from tumblr"?

It removes the meta narrative of growing up having consequences and the magical realism of turning real life kid experiences into exaggerated larger than life adventures. It's the Planet Sheen of KND, taking the series to spce removes the relatability.

Let's say GKND gets made. What villains do you want to come back? What villain concepts would you want to see?

Attached: 27676812_p7.jpg (860x685, 470K)

Less about would it work and more about should it work. And the answer is no. People need to fucking get over it. The fact that a bunch of grown ass adults are still trying to wish a tv show into existence is fucking embarrassing.

i'd like to see grandfather being revealed as the first adult. then mr. bigglesworth the adult who rebelled being revealed as father. the virus that ages being that grandfather used his powers on something like the earth itself or something and that nigel didn't age while away because being off world meant he wasn't constantly exposed to it.

the earth itself being the cause of aging is why GKND wants to destroy it

Well, specifically in G:KND's case, Mr. Warburton said it was the network preferred comedy-oriented shows to action ones. It's why Justice League Action got smothered in its crib.

This desu. As much as I would love for it to continue, this is the main reason I think CN is avoiding it. However I do have faith that Warburton is good enough to make it into something great

>The fact that a bunch of grown ass adults are still trying to wish a tv show into existence is fucking embarrassing.

Where do you think you are?

You're an Ass.

I absolutely think it would work.

If on netflex with a ton of care, yes.

>netflex

You had one job.

How?

Great art style
Fun episode premises and writing and top tier world building

One of the best parts about this show was that grandma stuffum song and GWAR. Amazing stuff.

>S l a m w i c h

You do know what site this is, right?

Do tell.

Oh you'll find out, I'm about to summon it.

Attached: fountain.jpg (400x298, 41K)

Is this a /mlp/ image?

If it is, I didn't know that.
It isn't photoshopped, that's for sure.

I believe you.

As you should.
I don't suppose you'd care to tell me your reasoning though.

Woman's Intuition.

Why's that fat bitch trying to do a plancha on Numbah 1?

Ive actually been to that fountain, its real.

That depends, when does this image take place?
I know, that's why I said what I said in spoilers.

>Other kids in other cartoons didn’t act as obnoxious as they did.
Because those shows were adults cossplaying as kids. Real kids are fucking shitheads. Adults aren't, for different reasons.

Today adults are shitheads because they didn't grow up out of childhood.

>t.adult

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 10.41.30 PM.png (106x68, 4K)

Is a very creative show

Attached: b059ef036fa56e058cc7b75418a62b3d.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Attached: 1454349387401.jpg (730x657, 495K)

Attached: 1454349566265.jpg (500x850, 705K)

I want to fuck numbuh 3

For what purpose?

>Fuck

>All those comfy KND browser games

Attached: 1549559195791.png (1088x691, 772K)

4.c.h.a.n

children
hiding
adult
neanderthals

There was one where you could create your own KND avatar. Must have spent hours on it as a kid. Also used to play a lot of an Ed, Edd and Eddy cart fighting game.

I want to go play that right now, although no game will be teen Titans battle blitz.

A bag of shit would better suit your refined tastes.

Ow, the edge.

No game will be as fun as the Courage the Cowardly Dog flash games.

Just ignore them.

>I hate to date a Lizzie before I learned how fucking horrendous she is.

What did he mean by this?

You ever wonder if you were apart of the KND but got your mind wipe when you turned 13?

Attached: Chillin.jpg (258x254, 38K)

They don't have many operatives in my country.

>m7ch

What?

>The show for worse as it went on

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1371448867250.jpg (1944x1502, 941K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nK-y1Q3K4No

youtube.com/watch?v=PjVksTH3r8M

youtube.com/watch?v=YYsfkmMA1So

>Plank is the Splanker
Oh shit!

Should've been a 22 minute episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=gO927kN5Eow

Thanks, I will

youtube.com/watch?v=ztRaapH-Dy8

its an excuse to do smartphone and tablet and video game jokes

maybe throw in some light STEM

is drawing them as teens sacrilegious?

So what was it supposed to be?
Were they going to go through space star trek style stumbling onto different planets with their own unique spins and ongoing children and adult conflict?

Look at your keyboard and observe what letters are near the 7.

Fantastic tune.

From what we can tell from the animatic there's a time jump and it revolves around the GKND trying to either destroy Earth or something analogous to it.

Nope.

I mean I dated a girl just like her, physically and emotionally

You poor bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=tK-yfK64MrE

youtube.com/watch?v=g_lXJ4SkQ2U

youtube.com/watch?v=-jpTG7SjC24

Tons of characters to ship and mecha. How the fuck is it not obvious?

Not enough Yea Forumsmmon sense.

>Battle Ready Armor

Attached: C9B5D237-8F79-4416-8F5E-2CC8D7062DBF.png (500x342, 273K)

>that double gotcha in that episode
Pure fucking kino.

Attached: 3039B932-829F-4BE3-BDE6-A753798A28DC.jpg (262x262, 28K)

Attached: 213E078A-5186-4B7D-8ABD-018C576813A7.gif (400x296, 1.28M)

Those poor kids, doing all this work for a bunch of idiots.