>Chose to have sex instead of save lives

Attached: captain-america.jpg (3513x1844, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/avengers-endgame-captain-america-timeline-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP
>chose to do neither

>prevent 9/11 from happening
>Thanos wins

Nothing Cap could have done.

Christ Raimi

Based

A true hero.

Bruh

Attached: 26.-1.jpg (564x705, 41K)

based

>save lives
>come home
>fuck wife
>repeat

So hard bruh

Are we going to get these silly threads until the end of time? Go back to playing Pokemon.

They're mad he isn't a virgin like they are

>Chose to save lives somewhere else
How dare he.

When you think about it, Widow wouldn't even have to time travel to have sex, but instead she chose to sacrifice her ability to have sex permanently. That takes balls

>Save half of creation
>Some faggot thinks his job isn't done
Altruists fuck off

At least till the next big MCU fuck up. This non-ending will be forgotten hopefully. Just like people have gone back to pretending Tony's still alive. I hate misery endings.

I would choose sex with Hayley Atwell over literally anything else.

Can't blame him. Those milkers are something else. And honestly, being love sick is the worst. Despite being a in a happy relationship I still think about my first love nearly a decade ago. Such is life.

Attached: s0fxz2zx1w521.jpg (1464x1287, 172K)

Hes just about a hundred years old. Let the man retire.

I want you to imagine Steve naked and ramming his chiseled body so hard into Peggy that her huge tits are just bouncing all over the place until he cums for a solid minute inside of her after hours of nonstop sweaty sex. Now imagine that every single day for 50 years. And you think he should give that up?

>missing the point this hard
yes it is a selfish move, it is supposed to be. tony spent his whole life being selfish and then saved the universe with a sacrifice. steve spent his whole life sacrificing and then made a selfish act after saving the universe. it is a poetic end to their relationship. if you hang up on details like this it is because either this very basic poetry flew over your head or you are just willingly being a pedant.

Attached: screamsinternally.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

>yfw Ennis was right all along

Attached: 2009.jpg (220x270, 15K)

>poetic
Where did I leave my fedora?

Every soldier has to retire user

Attached: 1555528539868.png (1423x189, 16K)

based

He's had none for the past 80 years of his life. He fucking deserves to get some, user.

Alternate timeline.

Sorry you niggers can't even READ an interview but that's the canon.

Fuck America.
9/11 was a necessary and just cause.

truly the hero Yea Forums deserves.

it was maybe 15 years for him since he went on ice, counting the 5 year timeskip
+ maybe 2 since the steroid abuse
he's like 35

>Cap is the 'have sex' spammer of Yea Forums all along

Attached: 2668290-haha-cap164.jpg (310x485, 68K)

It's what Bucky would have wanted, Cap...

Ennis has literally never been right about anything ever.

Truly the hero we deserve.

>implying it's a binary choice

Attached: had it up to here with your egg stealin.png (120x135, 26K)

>It's actually a spectrum of choices

Attached: togx5ckcss111.jpg (832x1319, 84K)

Only homos would take issue with Cap going back to fuck the shit out of that titty monster.

>That pic
Whats Xer's back story?

Have Sex Incels

Xer is a gay transgender man and a convicted dog abuser

It means it rhymes, dipshit, not that it's literally poetry.

Attached: 1401305010461.png (136x191, 65K)

IS this another "white incel" jab? The leftist propaganda never ends.

Uh... Doesn't him going back mean that timeline actually gets to have cap for twice as long? Since he knows where he got frozen, he could engineer it so he's not found again until after he wants to legit retire, then they unfreeze the original cap from their timeline and get to have him again. It's why he then time jumped back to his original timeline prior to the end of endgame.

H E R M A N O S

Attached: f60a63d4db4a2370f402a561e43abce6.jpg (1280x1836, 196K)

>Vietnam war
>9/11
>Rwandan genocide
>Cambodian killing fields
those are world changing events with disastrous consequences. There’s being selfish and there’s letting genocides happen because you can’t be fucking bothered.

If you were a virgin over a hundred years old, Caps decision is very understandable.

You offering?
[Spoiler]a/s/l?[/spoiler]

>Chose to be salty rather than be happy for Cap for once.

Attached: co.png (329x42, 4K)

THEY WANNA GET OUT
FREE THOSE MILKERS NOW

Attached: 510e.jpg (592x592, 29K)

Okay so she has tits, that doesn't really make her that attractive. That's like being so enamored with the frosting on a cake that you forget the rest of it is really bland.

to be fair he was dug out of the ice just to fight again and be sad

None of this matters
Regardless of what Cap did it would never change the fact that 9/11 happened in an infinite number of timelines or that Hitler succeeded in another infinite number of timelines.

How's it feel that the MCU has devovled into Rick and Morty nonsense?

Attached: download (19).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>How's it feel that the MCU has devovled into Rick and Morty nonsense?
The answer is don't think about it.

But I want to save lives

>How's it feel that the MCU has devovled into Rick and Morty nonsense?
Has it really? All that I got from that movie is that changing the past creates new timelines, is not like there are infinite timelines alone

Yes it does, fuck off fag.

I honestly hate characters who value freedom so much that they don't see the benefits and necessity to give them up for security and the greater good. I hate Captain America the most because he exemplifies that the most. If freedom means any sort of discomfort or suffering, then fine, I hate freedom. But my view is the majority.

Xhe wanted to be relevant, but lacking any special abilities or creativity, xhe took a pre-existing character and put a rainbow Photoshop filter over the costume. Now xer Instagram is blowing up with progressive likes for being so 'brave'

ScarJo had better tits

pretty sure we all chose that choice

Black Widow had a penis.

Based Cap is the first American incel

Cap was clearly volcel.

But, if everything works in the end, why does he have to do anything at all?
He wouldn't have done it if Bucky's fate was uncertain, or if there was still work in need to be done.
Let the man retire.

I can't imagine that user. One of them has to be black.

You have no proof that he didn't save lives in the alternate timeline he jumps to

Why is it that Yea Forums will defend Cap for this to their dying breath and attack Superman for doing the same thing?

>he still believes in the alternate timeline when the screenwriters have confirmed the opposite

No they didn't you retard. They confirmed it was an alternate timeline

There's a time to save existing lives and a time to make new ones.

I wish I was in the middle.

See? That's what you get for constantly telling people to have sex.

Go fuck your nine year old girlfriend Ahmed.

July 1918-early 1945 = 26 years
+ (2011-2023 = 11-12 years) = 37-38 years
+ (1945-2023 = 77-78 years) = 114-116 years (Presuming he went straight back to 1945, based on that car on the road and stayed the full duration.)
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Super-Soldier Serum kept him ticking along until he reached a hundred and fifty or something.
(Though counting his time in the ice already puts him at 181-183 years!)

Because Yea Forums has had homolust for Cap since First Avenger came out.

They objectively did not you orangutan, the Russos said something of the sort but they are hacks
collider.com/avengers-endgame-captain-america-timeline-explained/

>July 1918-early 1945 = 26 years
well I don't remember his DOB, I thought he faked his age to enlist or some shit because that's such a cliche

You're a moron.

You're a retard.

yeah that's the point of a hero, to just say they've done enough good and go home and live like the rest of us. That's why people idolize them, not because they're exceptional who put others above themselves, but because while still being, in all ways, physically superior to any man alive they'll sit back and do nothing

>it is a poetic end to their relationship
you have an odd definition of poetic

>Stabilizes Middle East
>Tony never becomes Iron Man
>Thanos wins

>goes back in time to fuck and have babies while his younger, handsome self is still frozen in ice
you forgot one thing OP...

He fucked Natasha like every day between Civil War and Endgame.

but shes still hot tho... your expectations are too high. Shes a solid 8.5-9.0
what are you, 13?

But they weren't married, user

She became a blonde for him. They were at least holding hands and cuddling every night.

>by the time he retires and comes back to the original timeline he has left the other timeline with a veritable army of Captain America Juniors, and alternate Steve comes out of the ice

I'm the exact opposite, gimme freedom. Ill take all the pain that comes with it. Its not that my type doesn't see it, its that my type doesn't share your understandable, (but scary) values.

Who would top?

America's ass and England's tits. Perfect couple.

Steve and Widow were best bros who has circlejerk sessions together