Now that the dust has settled, how did Thanos know who Tony was in Infinity War?

Now that the dust has settled, how did Thanos know who Tony was in Infinity War?

Attached: purple hulk.jpg (768x433, 46K)

Earth sends out tv signals constantly. His ship probably picked up images of Iron Man and the news would report that Iron Man flew a missile into the space anus. Tony Stark being Iron Man is public knowledge and he was a famous figure even before that.

Basically he's not a retard.

He probably just did some research after the whole New York thing

These kind of movies kinda just get a pass since people have been waiting for it for a decade.

I mean he clearly references the Avengers by name in Endgame, so he probably knows a bit about them just through studying or some shit

He knew studied the Avengers after he lost during the Chitauri invasion.

Ravagers can come to Earth and pick up Zunes, I'm sure Thanos can put a trenchcoat on one of his outriders and have it hit an internet cafe.

He mentions the Avengers in GotG1 you plebs.

they attacked earth, they would know who fought back.

He knows who they are from the Battle of New York.

>the dust has settled
kek

Probably because of the information he was getting in the first two Avengers films. It did seem he got information from Ultron somehow.

Google

When?

Russos confirmed this is the correct answer.

Now I'm picturing Thanos watching Earth tv in his big chair

don't spoonfeed retards

I'm going to spoonfeed you my cum, autist;

>It did seem he got information from Ultron somehow
It's a shame they never tied Ultron to Thanos, AoU had many lines that would fit perfectly with IW and Endgame. Idk why did the Russos choose to ignore Ultron.

I can't wait for him to get to my favourite show, single female lawyer!

Attached: Lrrr&Ndnd.png (786x588, 340K)

He was cursed with that knowledge.

>tfw no Ally McBeal style Shulkie show

Attached: 51n7d5sS45L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 33K)

Russos will literally confirm anything

There were a couple references to AoU "you said we'd lose together" being the first one to come to mind, and a suit of armor around the world.

I had no idea what I was missing out on user, why would you awaken me to this agony?

Attached: sadLrrr.png (410x464, 181K)

>implying he wouldn't study the Earthlings who drove back his invasion attempt

I just wanted to mention this because it's kinda interesting but the snap didn't work the way it should have in Infinity War because not nearly enough Americans were killed by it.

Statistically America is about 4 percent of the world population. So if you took the entire world population and split it down the middle to kill off 50 percent, then like 90 percent of the people in most developed countries with smaller populations should have been erased while countries like China and India would actually lose LESS than 50 percent of their populations due to their raw numbers being so large.

That doesnt make any sense. You have that backwards.

Anyone figure out he managed to time travel an army without pym particles? Or the gps they made such a big deal about?

No I do not.
Nations with larger populations would lose more people in terms of raw numbers but would lose a lower PERCENTAGE of their total population while lower population nations would lose less people in raw numbers but a much higher PERCENTAGE of their total population would be erased.

That's how the statistics of taking all 7 billion people on earth and erasing half of them at random works out. The higher your initial population is, the more of a buffer you have against the effects in terms of total population.

Misery likes company. I genuinely don't get why they don't do it, it fucking writes itself, plus the rights issue with Universal is only regarding movies not TV afaik. Pepper in some Harvey Birdman style "every episode is the case of a weirdo with superpowers" and you're golden.

Attached: 1476913054412.jpg (900x675, 186K)

He obviously heard of "America's Ass," as a galactic phenomenon and looked into the group to which it belongs.

no, america would lose more than 50% due to the high amount of transportation infrastructure

you saw what happened to one single car crash with fury at the end and the helicopter of course, multiply that across the entire interstate system, then train/subway conductors, pilots, ship crews, etc

>america
>high amount of transportation infrastructure

Attached: laughing eurowhores2.jpg (448x300, 53K)

This just gets into whatever autistic specifics Thanos had in mind when he snapped, though. Sure, 50% of all life is gone, but is it a clean 50% done by random drawing? Does the entire planet of Zorplex get wiped out, while Qubqub loses no one? Or is is 50% of every group? Is it a 50% in such a way that no one dies as a result of someone being snapped? Does it favor life that consumes more resources, or breeds at a higher rate?

Earth TV signals take hundreds of years to reach more than the closest few stars.

Thanos knew who Tony was because he studied Earth after his army got blown up there.

I wonder if you're the same absolute retard who said similar things to this in another thread a few days ago.

It's 50% of all life, meaning every living thing has a 50% chance of being snapped. This translates to 50% of any group of beings. 50% of Americans, 50% of Chinese, and so on. It is very simple.

He goes out of his way to say it's a clean 50%

Once the numbers are high enough, probability evens shit out, and you get a clean 50% of each.

He didn't, he never said the line you think you remember.

> he doesn't know
t. yuropoor semen sucker

Attached: 1468133620117.jpg (900x650, 244K)

Knowledge Stone

>shittier trains than Italy
>shittier roads than France
>100 infrastructure
Rigged.

Lol maybe after avengers one. But then again thats just a theory

Reverse engineering and nebula GPS

Thats...not how probability works. If you take 50 percent truly randomly its most likely that every country would get around 50 taken off.

He was suprised he wasnt dusted

>muh overpopulation
What a fucking stupid motivation.

This.

Why does Thanos speak English again?

This, after Loki's failure he finds put about The Avengers, he calls them by name on Nebula's memory proving scene and even calls them "unruly wretches", referencing the dialogue from his first post credit stinger

Tony Stark stopped his invasion in Disney's Marvels Avengers. I think Thanos would want to know who was resposible

What the ever living fuck are you talking about.

You are a mathematical disgrace.