Whomp

And hold my calls, because I'm going to be spending all night trying to figure out how to draw the expression of a man who hates being alive, is too afraid to die, and still wants to make the outward appearance that he does actually want to live, yet is self-deprecating enough to joke about his desire to not live. I'm thinking like that face Adam Sandler makes

Attached: 1557274100-2019-05-08-Upped-Hate-Update.png (600x1125, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/ADobsonComics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old ronnie

There comes a point, I feel, where we cross over from
>Ha ha, I can relate
to
>Holy shit get some professional help

and I feel like we've crossed that threshold a little while back

>I'm thinking like that face Adam Sandler makes
Strikingly accurate.

Hang in there, we're all in this together.

Attached: adam-sandler.jpg (992x415, 40K)

Silly user, it's still relatable, but the laughter is gone.

Ronnie is love, Ronnie is life.

I can relate.
Should I just kill myself?

I don't like when he gets relatable.

We all should, but that would just cause even more bother down the road.

I'm buying the fucking helium tank today.
Just in case.

Of course, just in case. Just be sure not to accidentally attach a hose with a mask to the tank, accidentally fall and open the valve and accidentally start huffing the contents. Accidentally, of course.

Does he have a real job? Less than 600 isn't enough, right

Attached: untitled.jpg (302x450, 29K)

I think he also sells merch.

Attached: main-qimg-fef80abe37be8754b61bbfd4024a391c.png (576x312, 396K)

Oh, Ronnie. Your dedication self-deprecation is indomitable.

At this point we can classify it as a compulsion.

i think i can still relate

In my shithole 580 dollars is the wage of a university teacher

His otaku dad comic is alright
I unironically giggled at the anime club strip

Ecuador?

>It`s almost my salary
>I had to move to another city to earn that much

Attached: 1555456775274.jpg (1920x2160, 474K)

I think the movie Funny People summed it up best. If a guy like Sandler is depressed what fucking hope do the rest of us poorfag nobodies have?

Serbia

>Serbia
I loved the film about there

>serbia
kek

>he used to make over $1000

Attached: feeling blue.gif (270x353, 185K)

You absolutely can live comfortably on this if it’s just you. We know he has cats and visits cons and even may go to the doctor. You guys don’t appreciate how cheap the Midwest is.

I live in NE Missouri and that is still a paltry amount of money for a month.
Especially if you like to eat out as much as he purports to.

you still need at least 300-400 per month for rent, like a cheap studio. plus a man of Ronnie's size probably has a hefty food bill

kek

>the Midwest
He lives in South Carolina.

I bet he has a nice bulk discount for McNuggets

His comic got a bit stale.
Which is very evident if you're considering that all the Whomp strips you see getting posted everywhere are from 2014 and before.

>It's a "fat slob with a really, really cute roommate shills the aging process" epsiode

Attached: 1557257277282.png (540x270, 57K)

>Serbia
You have my condolences.

Is that you, Cunt?

I feel this was a fine idea but executed pretty poorly, I dunno how to fix it, maybe just redraw the last panel so her pulling him away looks better.

Does Motivation Guy still show up?

Attached: Heavy Pounding.png (277x260, 84K)

Kaziklu?

Watching your monthly take from patreon dwindle must be depressing.

You don't wanna look at Dobson's patreon if you think that is depressing.

Attached: simple-honor.jpg (720x377, 53K)

link it. I can't be bothered to search for it.

>eyelids over te glasses
and he drew attention to them in the dialogue too

Is it even possible to dislike Iroh?

>there is simple honor in poverty
Only if you ended up there despite your best efforts. If you're in poverty because you're Cletus Cousinfuck and waste your money on lottery tickets and booze, there is no honour.

Man that description of modern Adam Sandler's face is spot on.

It's interesting that his earnings went down but the amount of patrons went up.

Is this your first whomp strip?

Attached: 1557307003162.jpg (1920x1747, 467K)

Double dubs and a quality image. The gods are kind today. Saved for future use god knows it'll see a lot of it

This one is too relatable

Attached: 1554162684234.png (1000x327, 175K)

Haha, it's not like this happens every fucking day, with everyone else keeping to a schedule with rigor and focus and achieving their goals.

procrastination will be the death of me

That's not the point at all
>waste your money on lottery tickets and booze
Off the mark of honor. Poor fags can appreciate things more after knowing the value of it, compared to rich fags who take things for granted and only enjoy things if it's luxurious

Attached: 1555026092962.jpg (1008x1543, 287K)

Time waits for no one.

Wonderful. Saved.

Do you think in his heart of hearts, Sandler knows exactly what a hack fraud parasite he is, and it secretly gnaws at him?

>Poor fags can appreciate things more after knowing the value of it
Poor people are poor because they're fucking stupid and don't understand the value of anything. If anything it's wealthy but not 1%er people that are generally informed about their purchases

> Poor fags can appreciate things more after knowing the value of it
More like poorfags can only appreciate things that have a presumed value. Slap a fucking brand on something and bam, You have thots and gangbangers slaving week after week to get the new blaciengas or iphone.

Those who weren't born philistines are rich because of the temperance and nobility of their families. Their good graces pass their wealth onto their children rewarding the children's Diligence in keeping their good habits.
Soros uses a flip phone. If a person is poor it's because they are poor to the very soul.

its actually kind of sad that you believe that.

I'm a poorfag. I dedicate my life to the hustle and my dreams of being a cartoonist. Very soon I will have enough money set aside to develop a proper passive income. And all in all it hasn't been very difficult. Just consistent methodical effort and spending discipline. If I never become a cartoonist at the very least my offspring will be well off and prepared for the world.

What kind of person does nothing about the system that seeks to abuse them. Willingly they usher themselves and their children towards wageslavery. It's the only way they say. Find your comfort in spending for your friends and family, immediate pleasures, an excuse to party or buy a new car. I work at a car dealership. And I can say even poor people are enthusiastic about indebting themselves to buy an asset that depreciates 30% after purchase. It's ridiculous.
Poor people worship the system and are the blood of it. Willingly they accept the debt. This money you use is backed by debt, paid for by debt. You earned these itemized debt receipts through labor and are taxed upon receiving them and taxed at every instance these itemized debt receipts are exchanged.
These people are human cattle, if they aren't they would have escaped the station reserved for cattle.

How could it be any other way.

What's her face looks like Deku's mom from hero Aca in that second panel

Literally me at work right now.

>ywn drink The Rapturous Tears of Gods
Why even live?

Crush Yiff Destroy

>And hold my calls, because I'm going to be spending all night trying to figure out how to draw the expression of a man who hates being alive, is too afraid to die, and still wants to make the outward appearance that he does actually want to live, yet is self-deprecating enough to joke about his desire to not live
Fuck, I wish that wasn't me.

i member old whomp threads, maybe its just me but i havent seen a proper one in forever

>I could edit another video and be done for the day in about an hour
>But what if I play some Killing Floor instead
>Sounds good!
At least it was only an hour long edit but still, I wish I would quit doing that.

It is relatable, funny, and a cry for help.

>my salary
y-you mean weekly salary, not overall, right?

a lot of patrons only stick around for a couple months. I only patron folks for about 3 months or so.

patreon.com/ADobsonComics

>16 patrons

>16 people forgot that they're subscribed

I think it's more telling that he really doesn't even promise anything anymore. Pretty sure he used to have a fairly fleshed out set of tiers.

>Death to Superman cab
>the Khunds
Perfect.

>Red Spot
>Saturn
What fucking brainlet wrote this

Attached: you dense stand user.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

reminded me of some KSBD drinks

Attached: WON28.jpg (850x1100, 875K)

ok ronnie we get it

This comic is becoming too relatable.

Try watching Pixels, the guy can't barely pretend to smile

man I miss the old style of drawing

The last pages are so colorless

>Red Spot
>From fucking Saturn

That's not depressing it's hilarious

Is that a bad thing?

For me it's more about the expressions than anything else. The older style has less technical skill behind it but it is so much more expressive. It's most noticeable with Allison, but it's there on every character
Imagine the early, constantly terrified and in shock Allison done in the current style. Would look like mild surprise

What did you get?

The internet is shrinking and crashing. You don't own your own websites anymore, you post on an aggregator. The aggregator decides what's popular and moves your audience to it. The basis for deciding what's popular is determined by children and bet networks who spend the maximum time browsing the site.

For a little while there, the internet was a great place for creative people to find notice, but now it's all about technology and every platform is more commodified and worse exploited than traditional industries were.

Of course Ronnie's Patreon is in decline, the guy is funny.

Not to mention the people who run the aggregators harassing you if they don't like your content.

>For a little while there the internet was a great place for creative people to find notice
>but now it's all about technology and every platform is more commodified and worse exploited than traditional industries were
That's just capitalism user. Efficiency and quality struggle at the best of times and when you through in something as subjective as art it turns into a giant cluster fuck. The people who succeed and are capable of supporting art in a capitalist society arn't the people you'd want dictating taste. It's a catch 22 and until somebody figures out how to put a mixed market economic manifesto on a hat we're all going to be stuck drowning in easy to draw, lowest-common denominator bullshit.

Poorfags are poor because they're ignoble subhuman regards.
Those that aren't move up to lower middle class.

Overall.

How come?

>Fuck, I wish that wasn't me.

Right in the feels.

who is he kidding, Ronnie could never keep up with that level of detail for more than a panel or two

Not with that attitude!

What is your job?

you may be right.

I likedthe more sketchy style. Didn't care much about hands or thing like that. The designs of the creatures in the city was more varied too.

Now they seems to always be the same 4/5 types of creatures.

Before, there was more "impossible creatures"

I pray for death every day.

Well, he is answering your prayers, just not for you personally.

>likedthe

Ya blew it.

Looks like Agrias.

"Give me cancer NOW God! "-Adam Sandler 1990something

[citation needed]

Saturn used to have a red spot before it all got harvested for booze

Attached: sad clown.jpg (500x328, 74K)

I would feel dead inside.

I've been on Yea Forums for over a decade and a half.
I know this feeling too well.

Attached: 1079779308878[1].jpg (608x453, 68K)

can't remember the last time a Whomp thread got over 100 replies

>not america
found your problem, Milan

been here since 04 and /cake/ and /fur/ lets go bitch

>get durlan, saturn, and even xucking bismolian drinks
>no synthetic coluan wine that situmlates 2000000 year old aging

I take it the other way: Depression comes to us all, successful or not; It's not a function of worthiness, but of genetics and brain chemistry.

And if getting it isn't a matter of success, then getting over it shouldn't be either.

No fuck you, I’m going my own way

>can't remember the last time a Whomp thread got over 100 replies
Must have been a good strip.

Were 2011-2014 the golden years?

Attached: 2014-11-19-Talking-On-Eggshells.jpg (900x582, 210K)

According to files in my old folders I was here in 2004, but I thankfully don't remember those boards.
You wake up one day and you're on fire.

Attached: 1074891871142[1].jpg (1280x1024, 141K)