Uhh

Uhh....

Meow?

Attached: 1557286521811.png (554x613, 450K)

A cat is fine too.

Hedgehog*

Attached: D5491IyUYAAiqhl.jpg (1216x1029, 74K)

Attached: shadzam.jpg (628x563, 48K)

>That foot
Jesus, who the fuck thought that looks good?

Attached: JJDAMN..jpg (350x415, 38K)

Maybe they did hire some furrie fans.

Furry fans*

Attached: 1557297587710.png (1024x886, 952K)

Attached: 1557198288999.png (712x616, 507K)

But I've already seen Hop.

Attached: Hop.gif (540x666, 3.01M)

I want to FUCK that hedgehog!

>that shirt

Attached: hfw she sees your dick.gif (540x304, 1.69M)

Fuck off back to that retard's discord

>tfw you will never get to pound his fat ass and feel his tight boypussy wrap around your cock

Attached: sonic.png (464x332, 283K)

Can someone who know shit about CGI explain something to me? How logical is it that at this point in time can they "redo" Sonic like they are promising? Can you just up and do an overhaul like this so close to showtime? Can you just take the model make a change to it and then it instantly permeate throughout the movie as long as it sticks to a base skeletal structure or something? If there is a base skeleton they just have to alter does that mean there are certain bounds they cannot break? Like Sonics hands can only be so big or else the model update will clip through everything he holds during the movie? Like I said I have no idea how this shit works.

On top of all that aren't the toys already made too? Seems like they are up shits creek but I want to give the BOD.

I'm kind of curious about this myself. Personally I think the movie design is okay for a realistic sonic. Maybe they can just change the face a little to remove the uncanny valley feeling.

For me it's the eyes, mouth, and lanky limbs. Honestly memes aside doesn't look horrid if you tried to make him look like Sonic instead of some waifu. But even then the disconnect of the lanky limbs with those hyper realistic shoes just... well it looks down right creepy to me.

Industryfag here. It's possible but it's going to come at the expense of a ton of people. It's not as simple as inputting some code that retroactively changes the model in each scene. A lot of shit is going to have to be rebuilt from the ground up. There are a lot of small details to contend with such as the line of sight between actors & cg model. It's going to be a mess.

no Yea Forums, this is unfuckable. you won't make me

ah fuck, the choker does it
alright I'll fuck it

I want to cum in live action sonic now. Truly lewds are a miracle of the universe.

Jesus, that's hot.

yiff in hell, furfags
whatever board is for your degenracy
sage
fuck off

>It only took 1 minute and 2 seconds.

Attached: 1553830327295.png (501x506, 208K)