What's Yea Forums's honest opinion on Doug "absolute madman" Tennapel?

What's Yea Forums's honest opinion on Doug "absolute madman" Tennapel?

Attached: doug.jpg (560x376, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-H_VQu8Oe0k
youtube.com/watch?v=SjGDx-3UTKA
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ0-ySedCPc
nichegamer.com/2018/10/22/intellivision-amico-revealed-launches-in-october-2020/
youtube.com/watch?v=gcc44UYrECA
youtube.com/watch?v=dSiVZ524yW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ksL_7WrhWOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LKeMOz6PR94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basedbean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah he's not inserting the stuff into comics and ruining it. Not a problem.

I met him once, he's a good kisser

I'm still trying to figure out what are his most offensive views, seems like every single SJW hates his guts but I can't find any direct offensive tweets or something. What exactly did he do to piss so many people off?

he's christian & that is not okay

Should've been blacklisted a decade ago but collusion and corruption in the industry has allowed him to walk freely.

As someone who gets called an SJW on Yea Forums at least once a day, I can guarantee you that most of the people I've talked to about him (and me whenever someone told me) he's some sort of christian traditionalist was "huh, that sucks, I'd never have guessed from EWJ. Cool game though".
Unless you're going out of your way to piss people off with your hot takes, everyone is willing to keep up with each other, on both sides. No one cares about your own values as long as you don't try to affect people in the pettiest ways possible with shit like gay marriage.

He very quietly gas supported pretty much every major anti SJW movement in comics and animations.

He's not an asshole or anything. I disagree with him on a lot of things but unlike most of the people who are like that he seems to be an actual adult.

he called a tranny who critiqued Earthworm Jim games "he" multiple times just to piss everyone off.
He often makes anti-gay jokes in his comics. The only good one is a stab at furries, but I can't find it.

Earthworm Jim is good so is Catscratch.

Based Tennapel.

Attached: BASED.png (720x507, 101K)

Attached: bgyhg.png (655x434, 48K)

I fucking love Earthworm Jim and Project Geeker.

Attached: MV5BMjM5MjExMDUxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg5MzgwMzE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>What exactly did he do to piss so many people off?
The dude is a hard traditionalist Christian. Anti Gay, anti tranny, anti anything that is outside what he considers the norm. And he's fairly open about this.

Personally, I don't care about his views so much as the way he carries himself. As he's gotten older he has become the right wing version of the culture war obsessed loonie. He's done well to keep that out of his works but I actively go out of my way to avoid seeing stuff other than his art because the dude gets childish really quick.

Someone else brought up him being passive aggressive to that dumb fuck from Kotaku but then he went off in this spiral of "I was being targeted by biased people who dislike me because I am a Christian White Male which is so evil in 2019."

I agree with Doug.

Attached: jhgfgt.png (719x516, 103K)

Attached: olpkm.png (719x450, 92K)

Mentioned he was a fundamentalist christian.
Some twitter leftie started asking questions "bla bla does that mean you dont support homosexualisty?"
and then of course he was an evil bigot after that

anyway he has a stream where he talks about Jesus with Mike Nelson but doesn't tell anyone so noone knows

His art is good, the game he took part into are super good (I know earthworm jim is the most famous but objectively the neverhood is the best) but his twitter is absolute cancer. This site showed how no matter their political leanings, your favorite artist is fucking annoying.

Attached: p7l5ycf.gif (500x370, 377K)

Attached: dcf.png (718x280, 39K)

I like his works.
As a person I only know his views he's made public and I'm so so on him.

But artist and art are two separate entities.

My was a Prado but made good music.

AMAZING artist. Very unorthodox, awesome, very influential to me.
However.
He fucking SUCKS as a person. So hard. Y'all are always talking about how people should "shut up about politics", and this guy should reeeallly abide by that. I could have lived my entire life without knowing that he hated gay people. Disappointing.

Attached: drama.png (603x599, 313K)

He's free to hate anything he wants, Just like people is free to fuck other people of the same gender.

>ask him about his politics
>don't like the answer
>"why can't he shut up?"

Literally who

>Ask him about his politics.
If only it was that simple. He regularly goes out of his way to engage people and start shit. The dude thinks he is in a culture war. He's not just sitting back and responding.

That's not how that works. Hate like that normalizes and leads violence & alienation. Fuckin people leads to....fuckin people...?

No one asks. He just blasts shit on twitter for no reason. If he offhandedly mentioned it somewhere like once it'd still be disappointing, but whatever. Nah, he's like militant about it on twitter. For whatever reason. Don't even follow the guy but his shit ends up on my feed.

Seems like an excellent way to attract people who are only going to follow you as long as you keep upping the ante. Now he has to talk about the joos this, crime statistics that, or he's a cuck.

>Y'all

>Fuckin people leads to....fuckin people...?
Leads to AIDS.

Seems like a non-issue for you, incel.

See?
That's violence but people is free to choose violence just like you are free to choose AIDS.

>lmao incel
>OMG DID YOU JUST I CAN'T EVEN WITH THESE MICRO-AGGRESSIONS #TW
How the mighty have fallen.

Lol as if that's even a measure to argue by. All kinds of STDs go both ways, bub. I've never once encountered or heard of aids pussy, so like...

Gay and mutilated men/women always go out their way to start fights, Yet somehow attacking Doug is correct because he's a white male? He can have opinions and oyu can get AIDS everyone is free to choose and say stuff.

Are you a /pol/ bot? This post reads like auto-generated shit, even down to the weird phrasing.

The Neverhood is one of the best games of all time.

All I'm going to say is that a mutilated hole between the legs doesn't make you a woman, That's just mutilation and I assume it's a expensive one.
You have to be mentally ill to do that to yourself.

No uh...people don't attack him because he's a white male. People "attack" him because he is "attacking" marginalized people. And "white males" are not exactly marginalized, uh, historically, ever. Do I need to explain basic privilege to you?
Well shit, I mean, we're on Yea Forums, so of course most people don't understand that. You can only hope people will learn and change, I suppose.

I'm an atheist and I lean left politically but I don't give a shit what his views are. He gave me Earthworm Jim and that's all I care about.. He can pray to whatever imaginary being he wants to as far as I'm concerned.

>influential to me.
>entire paragraph for "However."
>Y'all
Did you get lost on your way to twitter?

Geeker is really under-rated as far as cartoons from that era go. It didn't deserve to be cut down so early.

>muh hole muh tranny muh dilate
You see what I mean?

Stay mad.

Attached: dvb.png (748x576, 340K)

>I agree with Doug.
Okay. Good for you.

It's not about what he believes but that as he's gotten older he has actively become more of a childish prick. If he was a hard leftist with his exact same body of work, but exactly attitude outside of it, I'd still say the exact same thing.

What is disappointing about him, is that he isn't above the muck. He is in the much throwing mud balls.

>can't separate the art and the artist
Retards.

Well, it can be hard when the former is heavily influenced by the beliefs of the latter
>I hate evolution, it's so dumb
>look at this scientist man who is part monkey, he's so dumb, people and monkeys lawl

Go back to tumblr.

I will never be mad at Doug. He could run over a puppy and I'd still shake his hand if I met him in person.

Now you know how normal people feel when two fags are kissing in a children's cartoon.

Yeah but Professor Monkey for a Head is such a funny character. I like the passive aggressive fights he has with his monkey, who he's clearly in an intimate relationship with.

>we missed out on what could have been the most comfy series of all time

Attached: IMG_2231.jpg (823x1000, 107K)

I want a new line of Earthworm Jim figures.

This! I'm sick of what Disney and CN are doing.

Charlie Adler pretty much makes any role he's in
>played the genetically altered evil scientist in Geeker too
They're typecasting you, Chuck.

Earthworm Jim > Sonic 3 > Donkey Kong Country > Yoshi's Island

@ me, fags

>Hate like that normalizes

No it doesn't. He has the right to voice his opinion and hate in private. He's not putting it in his comics or spreading it around. Some guy saying 'I disagree with your lifestyle' isn't normalising anything.

Sonic sucks. EWJ is good but not as well designed as DKC, and YI is just so tight to control.

Criminally underrated and I don't even have a problem with gays.

YI is collect-a-thon garbage for stupid babies.

Why would you ever want to disagree with something that isn't harming anyone?

>No it doesn't. He has the right to voice his opinion and hate in private. He's not putting it in his comics or spreading it around.
He actively goes on Twitter and lashes out at people and it is in his comics. What are you talking about?

Normal people don't feel anything because they're normal people and not watching kid's cartoons in the first place.

That's irrelevant. He still has a right to his opinion.

Nice deflection. Normal is code word for straight and not SJW. You know, normal.

>muh aesthetic isn't edgy enough!
Some memes never die. Still, SM3 schlongs all of these.

I care more that he made stuff that I grew up loving than I do about his political beliefs. Sorry.

>aesthetic

Please. The game is gorgeous. It's for babies because it's so easy it makes Kirby games look tough by comparison. Take away the monotonous collectathon aspect and all you're left with is a stroll through pretty scenery with very little challenges or platforming or basically anything to engage or challenge players already used to Mario level difficulty.

His incredibly heavy handed preaching turned me away from everything he made.

Shit bait, but DKC is the only game that I'd rate below EWJ in that list. Yoshi's Island beats all of those other games by a mile.

Not that guy, but he has a right to his opinion even if it is a dumbass opinion or one born of ignorance.

I liked playing EWJ as a kid, and still like playing it, but he does come off as twatty enough that I'll never support anything he does ever again.

Yoshi's Island is the only one of those that isn't even a good game.

>What's Yea Forums's honest opinion on Doug "absolute madman" Tennapel?
Don’t know, don’t care.
Though, based on what I saw in this thread he seems to be a very influential guy that ruffled some feathers on the internet.
Some the comments he made me think of my grandpa, lol. I bet they can relate to one another.

Not every game needs to be a challenge. Yoshi's Island requires attention and execution, but it's not hard and that's OK. It's a relaxed, freeing game.

And you belong in a dumpster.

So I was wrong, looks like he doesn't shove his religious shit into his media.
Based. He would never have been able to say this if he weren't moderately popular, but it's nice to see that he hasn't been erased from the internet already.

FUCK EVERYTHING AND GIVE ME EARTHWORM JIM

It was the other Doug who made Earthworm Jim any good

He's my favourite member of the casualgate crowd. His streams are cool if you want to follow his creative process and are all around pretty comfy, and his tutorial videos on story structure are pretty handy.
Couldn't get my hands on Bigfoot Bill though. Does someone have any book scans? Might back the second print.

How old is the little brother who wrote Axe Cop now?

"heavy handed preaching" is usually the lazy critic's shorthand for "talking about stuff I don't agree with". Most of his works include some layer of spirituality, but nothing particularly offensive 2bh.

I enjoyed how he handled that in Ghostopolis by making it a Catch-22 for the people that usually get triggered by this sort of thing: there's a Christ/God-like figure in the story, but his usual form is that of a huge Tuskegee airman running some sort of Underground Railroad operation.

To be fair, I used to like him better when he just ignored social media criticism; now he obviously sees himself as some sort of symbol of the "sjw libtards btfod lmao" and it shows sometimes

Around 15 I'd guess. That's not the author of Axe Cop on the photo though

I remember looking at his twitter and the first post was something like "Praise the Lord almighty, for he [quote from the Bible]" so I avoided him immediately.

Yoshi's Island is a game you would buy for a girl or a small child who is not very good at video games. It's a lot like Sesame Street. You respect Sesame Street because it's good for kids. But as an adult you would not watch Sesame Street because there is nothing there to engage you since you're an adult.

>implying adults would not watch sesame street

That's his Twitter, not his work though.

Hopefully ones who are watching it with their own children. Otherwise, there's probably something wrong with them, mentally.

Liking lighthearted, cute things is a sign of being mentally wrong? I don't want to be mentally right then.

>What's Yea Forums's honest opinion on Doug "absolute madman" Tennapel?

He believes in God so he's automatically and irrefutably a moron.

I knew a girl once who liked to watch the Arthur cartoon on PBS. She had legitimate autism, though.

The George Lucas'd new edition of Creature Tech that came out recently was kind of a disappointment 2bh. Kind of odd he left in the gay joke though

>Does not endorse or enable Gender Dysphoria, a destructive mental disorder
>He's a bad person because of this

Nah, Doug did nothing wrong.

Who cares if the man hates fags. The concerning thing is that he actually thinks there's an invisible man living in the sky who loves him.

You have a right to your own opinion, even if that opinion is wrong.

It's actually not wrong. Yoshi's Island is a collect-a-thon by definition and it absolutely is meant for very small children. 100%,

Is that it? Well sounds like a guy I can hang out with.

Sadly I have learned that authors tend to inject their politics into the things they make so I do this reflexively

>Refused to play along with a crazy person's headgames

That monster.

yeaahh, sadly I have to agree. I used to love YI when I was younger but it's really rough to go back to once you've 100% completed it. I still like the bosses a lot tho.

Where I find all of these in earthworm jim?

>reality pisses everyone off
>

>Yoshi's Island is a collect-a-thon by definition
Nah. "Collectathon" implies item collection is mandatory for progress, which doesn't apply to this game. The mere presence of collectables that unlock extra challenges doesn't make the game a collectathon

>less than a minute ago
>you will never make people seethe so hard they literally f5 your social media all day and screencap it for their personal wall of rage
damn, I'm jealous.

I'll respect your crazy belief that there is bearded boogeyman who lives in the sky and that when you die you'll be whisked away to a peaceful place filled with all of your loved ones if you respect my crazy belief that i should have been born a woman and that my insane beliefs should be protected by law and that i should be allowed to use the same restroom as actual women who were actually born that way.

I'm not saying that his work is political, I said I avoided him because of his opinions
I said
>So I was wrong, looks like he doesn't shove his religious shit into his media.

But without the collectibles there is nothing to do in the game except walk to the right. Jerking off would be more productive.

As other posts explain, his books usually include some sort of spirituality/supernatural theme, but there's rarely any hammered in preaching, or shaming of differing points of view (like, say, Rick and Morty would do)

That scene in Ghostopolis is so good
>That takes you home, but not to Earth.

Is that axe cop? I liked axe cop.

>nothing to do in the game except walk to the right
Sure, just like in, say, Super Mario Bros.

He did not make Axe Cop

Super Mario Bros. is designed more like an obstacle course. There are enemies and traps that get in the way, and it requires skill to get past them. This is not the case with Yoshi's Island where the only skill required is keeping yourself awake long enough to complete it's long, very slow-moving stages.

I respect your dysphoria, but if you don't pass as a woman, you should pee in the men's or family restroom. Someday we will have unified bathrooms, but not today.

No, women should be required to share the same space as me, no matter how uncomfortable it makes them feel. You should respect my mental disorder.

Atheist here
>if you respect my crazy belief that i should have been born a woman
I should have been born rich, but I'm not. C'est la vie.
>and that my insane beliefs should be protected by law
You should be protected and cared for as a mentally ill person. I'm sorry but if I have a theory where pink flamingos won WW2 because I am insane I shouldn't be allowed to teach that in university.
>And that i should be allowed to use the same restroom as actual women who were actually born that way.
You are not a woman.

Eh, it's more or less as challenging as most popular scotformers of that era

I've followed him for a while now

He's actually pretty libertarian when it comes to LGBTQ stuff.

He works with LGBTQ peeps without issue, he's stated multiple times he's more than happy to hire LGBTQ folks if their merit is qualifying, and regularly goes on Podcasts with LGBTQ folks without issue.

Only thing I can see that he has a problem with is Twitter mobs trying to shame him out of his Christian values. Or the hyperbolic accusations along the line of "If you don't agree with my lifestyle, you're LITERALLY responsible for killings of LGBTBBQ people".

I'd put it on par with Kirby's Dream Land. Another charming game with nice aesthetics, but not much substance for intermediate or expert gamers. Like I said, I respect the game a lot for what it is, but I have a hard time believing too many skilled gamers would find very much to engage in with it.

NO! The laws should be changed to accommodate my needs! Fuck everyone else, it's all about me!

>not being able to detect obvious sarcasm

no really, I can't tell sarcasm from the real thing anymore

I don't have an opinion on him as a person because the personal lives of people I have no direct relationship with is none of my business.

He even refers to gender dysphoria as a mental disability, come on.

Caesar's gonna load all the SJWs in the trebuchet while we Centurions watch and laugh.
#BlameWarCampaign

COMICSGATORS RISE UP!
#blamewarcampaign

HAIL CAESAR! HAIL CAESAR!
#Comicsgate
#Warcampaign

It's not "personal life" if you share about it on Tweetbook

I like Doug and I like Earthworm Jim but the man needs to stay off of Twitter.In fact, everyone needs to stay off of Twitter. All it does is put you at risk, so why do it?

>christfag

into the trash it goes

Neckbearded and euphoriapilled

>I like Doug and I like Earthworm Jim but the man needs to stay off of Twitter.

>He says things that don't align with my political views so he should not have a platform to express himself and should remain silent

Liberals.

Still doesn't mean I have to go out of my way to scour every online interaction every person has ever had.

>defending Twitter

Liberals.

What gay joke?

No he's never really said anything or done anything bad per say , he's just an unapologetic Christian in a liberal business, so he's labeled the enemy

He's got a semi podcast, I've heard him talk a few times, he's just a normal guy

Dunno who Mike Nelson is, but Doug talks to fucking everyone , even people who rabidly disagree with him, even people who are mortal enemies with other guests he has on. He's always looking for chances to evangelize a bit so he will literally get on a stream with whoever for the most part. I think he tried to have a stream with destiny a few weeks back.

>Y'all

That's exactly one yike from me, dog.

What could CBS do since the E/I was breathing down its neck.

Attached: EEADB1C9-849B-4066-AC25-AB2FE1EE8DAD.jpg (652x641, 637K)

>I could have lived my entire life without knowing that he hated gay people. Disappointing.
Why are there dudes like this?
OH NO HE DOESN'T LIKE [thing], UGHHH MY WHOLE WORLD IS CRUMBLING THIS IS AWFUL WHAT A TRAVESTY

Dude makes a product and markets it. What's the problem? I don't like his personality, but I wish him all the success he can find. I will never condemn a man for selling a product he created whether or not I like it.

At some point the MC corners the demon englishman someplace and he runs into a storage closet.
>Jameson get out of the closet!
>In this town, are you CRAZY?
It's actually pretty funny

This one is not really a big deal but on his podcast where he showed off his gay friends, to make it clear he has gay friends, every once in while he completely derailed the conversation to do bargaining with them about "You sure I can't convince you to be straight?", like they were a project to fix. They were all cool with it so it's okay but it was interesting to see how a man can suddenly switch gears to spreading the gospel like that.
It was like going back to the past, to the childhood day when you visited a friend that turns out to be a secret religious recruiter.

ITT: Sad incels

Wait, atheists still exist? Newsflash retards, you're making the same fundamental flaw fundies do, and with no civilizations under your belt to boot.

Damn bro, how did you become so folksy and down to earth?

Ain't that a handy worldview ;)

My hatred for Christfags grows more with each day, but I even I can agree that Doug TenNaplel has done some good work. Of course, I've pirated everything he's done so his homophobic ass won't get a penny out of me,

I want to believe he was joking but I wonder how much his gay friends have to put up with that, it must get exhausting.

Everyones crazy.

>Y'all
Tumblr detected.

I actually don't think people have to shut up about politics. I think people should stop demonizing people who disagree with them about politics. Maybe you think that this "misgendering" is demonizing, but I would disagree.

But I'm a conservatard Christfag, so what do I know.

He's a crazy old christfag but at least he ain't Dave Sim

i liked sockbaby.

He said Miyazaki movies suck in this debate but I don't remember when youtu.be/-H_VQu8Oe0k

He’s also a hardcore creationist who believes Genesis is literal history (Noah’s ark included) and refuses to even consider theistic evolution.

So am I. Suck it.

Not on the first date.

based

Imagine thinking you're prosecuted for being a Christian literally anywhere in America

>I think Miyazaki movies stink

We need to stop riding his dick.

I wish it'd at least, at LEAST get a DVD release. I have bootlegs, but that's not enough.

Theyre not. And he's not making an argument they are. But some on the left are moving to illiberal positions on religion in mirror to the right's illiberal views on things like homosexuality.

Christian, small-buissness owner baker doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding because it would violate their religious values? Left argues that government has the authority to force you to violate your religious values and make you bake the cake.

Or in topical events, State Representative Brian Sims livestreaming himself harassing, yelling, shaming, and asking people to dox protesters outside a planned parenthood for praying and handing out pamphlets. Unironically accusing them of "shaming someone for their human rights" while doing just that.

Its not like Christians are being slaughtered in the streets, but it's not like they don't have their own grievences.

Has he done anything lately besides that one stop-motion game?

>He misgendered himself

The most based way to argue gender identity in just three words.

>He was inspired by Doug Tennapel's teacher, who taught evolution. Doug, being a new earth creationist[citation needed], found the idea of humans being related to monkeys silly, and thus, Professor Monkey-For-a-Head was born[citation needed].

Attached: 5AD896EB-FC94-4480-9DDD-AFA636A85A0A.jpg (250x180, 9K)

He was happy to telling DC to not go ahead and do Second Coming with Mark Russell so he’s a cunt. Seriously his video was so cringy

>PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE THAN TOLERANT, THEY NEED TO BE ACCEPTING OF DIFFERENT LIFE STYLES, RELIGIONS, RACES, AND BELIEFS, TOO!
>omg this guy has an opinion that i hate how fucking dare he so disappointing i could've gone my whole life without knowing this travesty against man

A person should be free to live their life and love, hate, or believe whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't impact or harm others. And no, Doug's tweets are not "harming" gay people or somehow encouraging hateful behavior (As if people need to be given validation to hate shit, they'll do it on their own).

Until Doug starts beating up gay people, egging their houses, harassing their kids, protesting outside of gay weddings, or shouting in gay people's faces, he is free to not like them in private all he wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjGDx-3UTKA

Holy shit this guy is brain dead. What kind of education did he get?

I was honestly more surprised than anything when I first found out

How could someone behind things such as Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood be like that? That's so strange to me.

Met him when I was a kid, he was pretty nice. I enjoy the stuff he puts out or at least has a hand in. I'm looking forward to the Earthworm Jim comic, but I can't see myself throwing down $200+ just to play the new game, but I'd definitely grab it when the console fails and it's either dirt cheap or they start moving the games to other platforms.

Doug is retarded

How come?

I paid for Creature Tech.
That guy can fuck himself.

Love him. Learn to separate the art from the artist.

He is wholesome as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ0-ySedCPc

>Judgy the Unicorn once had principles grounded in the true, the good and the beautiful, and was therefor always right. But times have changed living in the isolation of the Crypto-zone, where Judgy was unmoored from the past and and took on the values of the present. Though wrong about nearly everything, he projects his modern feminism and condescension onto others by default. He means well, but isn't pleasant to hang around with if you want to have a good time.

I'm already looking forward to Bigfoot Bill 2 & 3.

Did you watch the video?

I like his work just fine. My opinion as him as a person is seperate from my opinion of him as a person. He’s an idiot. Also, shut up boco

Why do you always only say the most utterly stupid shit?

Are you one of those faggots who has only seen/played Earthworm Jim.

he needs to wash his hands

I meant to say my opinion of him as an artist is seperate than my opinion of him as a person. I’m an idiot

Proselytizing should be considered a form of harassment.

And the Christian baker thing was just a test run for the real muh religious values law that's trying to be passed right now, which involves medical.services.

It’s the OAXIS of game consoles
>“The average age of a gamer today is 34 years old, and the market reflects that with a broad array of games for people of all ages. Of course, some parents may find that many of those games are not age-appropriate for their children. Intellivision?s policy to only offer games rated E for Everyone and E10+ for Everyone 10 and up on its new system makes finding the right games easier for busy families, especially those with young gamers.”
nichegamer.com/2018/10/22/intellivision-amico-revealed-launches-in-october-2020/

Attached: 67CC29EE-C1DC-40AB-981A-1B30D9CC1F0C.jpg (777x600, 58K)

What a jackass.

gay here, he's one of the nicest people I've ever talked to and I have his autograph.

Fuck you

literally amazing, i love ewj so much

Ahoy is picking up Second Coming for what it's worth, but DC really fucked up by kowtowing to that idiot.

Mike Nelson is the guy from MST3K and Rifftrax

>We wuz Romuns, Centurionz, an sheit.

He sounds based

Boco, when will you learn to shut the fuck up? At least you're not Movie Theatre Lad I guess.

Here's a thought, you crazy tranny,
If you dont want to know about his political views, don't ask him about his political views.

its on amazon prime streaming

He added a talking strip of bacon to Veggietales
That is blasphemy

Is English your second language?

This game was actually okay.

Attached: earthwormjim3d.jpg (640x468, 47K)

Soccer mom tier shit
Seriously, is Phil Vischer the only notable Yea Forums Christian that didn't go to the deep end?

he's one of my biggest inspirations as an artist

he made some cool comics, and games that honestly do not hold up that well today but will always remain close to my heart

Attached: B763456D-25A0-42B6-8BEF-418C4794F337.jpg (1024x1020, 212K)

Is Xhe your preferrered pronoun?

Read the post you replied to again.

He misgendered himself.

I really enjoy his work but unfortunately he's become a lightningrod for the worst kind of culture war faggots to flock to, reading the comments on any of his tweets is cancer inducing. I don't exactly agree with his politics personally but at least he keeps it out of his works for the most part.
Also I'm excited at the idea of EWJ3 but fuck having to buy an Ouya-tier scam console. After it flops hopefully it'll come to actual systems like all the Ouya "exclusives" did.

>However.
>So hard.
>Y'all
>reeeallly
Jesus Christ. How do people talk like this and not feel like complete idiots while doing so.

Attached: 1532743862630.png (411x412, 296K)

Is chopping your dick off a culture?

What does that have to do with my post?
I'm referring to both SJWs crying over every little thing he does and /pol/fags being their obnoxious selves.

I'm not seeing it.
All im seeing are seething trannies and normal people who refuse to debase themselves by playing along with their insanity... nothing about white genocide or the jewish question or anything.

Obsessing over trannies on social media isn't normal behavior.

Referring to a man as "he" isnt obsessing.

You're not a centurian m8. You're a plebian. Ceasar and all of the wealthy elites that succesfully brainwashed you are going to get rid of you the first opportunity they get.

What a shitty strawman comment

Actually caring enough to go on and on about it on twitter is a wee bit obsessive.

Well, his 500 new followers disagree with you. :^)

>call a man "he"
>seething trannies swarm out of the wordwork to attack him
>"UHM NO SWEATY YOU'RE THE OBSESSED ONE"
Ok man.

>they're obsessed so that means I'm not even though I literally cannot stop talking about trannies
Peak delusion, I never said trannies aren't obsessed either.

Unless you're some faggot /leftypol/ chaser, nobody goes out of their way to seek out trannies, because trannies are disguating and obnoxious.
Trannies, on the other hand, have a habit of showing up everywhere they're not wanted, instead of sticking to their own ilk.

Yet here you are, yelling at clouds about trannies. Seems awfully obsessive to me.

>yelling at clouds about trannies.
ironic

Because someone posted some tweets about annoying trannies trying to bully Based Doug, my man.

My generation turned out just like all the previous ones... FUCK.
The ball is in your hands now zoomers.

The engineering student common room at my uni always had beer in the fridge and sesame street on the tv.

>Dunno who Mike Nelson is
You need to leave

>But as an adult you would not watch Sesame Street because there is nothing there to engage you since you're an adult.
There's literally a section that's made up of media parodies kids would never have heard of and they're hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=gcc44UYrECA
youtube.com/watch?v=dSiVZ524yW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ksL_7WrhWOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LKeMOz6PR94

>Why couldn't they do Oklahoma? I understand Oklahoma?
>OOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND BLOWS FREE

Attached: 1525968153527.gif (400x320, 781K)

>I'll respect your crazy belief that there is bearded boogeyman who lives in the sky
He's Christian, not Muslim, he's not demanding your respect under threat of beheading.

Based.

>RESULTS FOR CARTOON

Fuck.

He’s a silly old man looking to pick a fight whose last success is twenty years in the past. Still, I hope he can bring Veggie Tales back. But I doubt he can.

Comicsgate are faggots

Veggie Tales was based and redpilled.

Charlotte's Web movie user

Thank you.

He doesn't hate gay people, he just doesn't condone homosexuality itself. It's entirely possible to separate an act from the person, much like how gay people can still like Doug and his art but disagree with his disapproval of their lifestyle.

I like Doug’s take. He’s justified in making this little open letter

FREE PAGER OFFER?!

Attached: IMG_1998.jpg (386x388, 38K)

I dont know tell us more about your hilarious puns about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basedbean and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuck

I dont feel like delusional people who believe in magic should lecture anybody on being "delusional tranny"

Why not,we endorsed mentally ill people who believe in magic and shitty babble from an incoherent badly written book even though they regularly diddle childrens for more than a thousand years

There is considerably less murderers/mass shooter on Tumblr.It's a fact now.Stay mad,psycho incel

>y'all
opinion discarded

Fedora'd and 40%pilled.

i didn't miss out on shit
i was on of the few who bought it NEW back in 97 AND Skullmonkies for my bday. shit that game was hard.

That’s kinda retarded. It’s like stating that you hate art, but not artists. Artists are gonna do art, it’s just equatable. He really doesn’t like them from what I gather.

>Skullmonkies

You had one job.

Is your space key broken?

>The only good one is a stab at furries, but I can't find it.
Are you talking about this page from "Ratfist"?

Attached: ratfist.jpg (700x1109, 190K)

Sure.

Heh, the furries are the actual sickos.

Conservative beliefs.
Wrote for brietbart a few times.
I don't care but I'm closer to him belief-wise than the people who hate him.

All furries are sick fucks.

im waiting for the indiegogo to start for EWJ comic. ...because this shit is gonna be sold in stores

>Y'all

Attached: pissed.png (404x549, 524K)

>Death Metal album cover

What is the retail value?

The comedian?

This faggot ruined VeggieTales

How?