Will anything the MCU does top this? Endgame couldn't manage it

Will anything the MCU does top this? Endgame couldn't manage it.

Attached: immigrantsong.jpg (2156x1136, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mDue5HOE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga you high

Who cares?

Cap taking a step towards Thanos during Endgame beats it.

They had to cut that pretty short for time, though. It's a great shot, I'll say.

This the cinematography jerk thread?

Attached: 1541037773416.jpg (971x483, 41K)

Apocalypse did it first.

I love that Shrek music!

the one where cap is standing as the a ray of light against the storm of thanos right? Fuck that imagery felt right out of a comic book right there. Never saw something so freaking cool besides 300.

Implying anyone saw Apocalypse AND remembered what happened in it afterwards

It’s from School of Rock, you pleb.

eh, didnt care

Endgame surpassed that

I'll take a good licensed track over some forgettable phoned-in zimmer-ass soundtrack any day of the week.

Much like their villains, the MCU's soundtrack was infamous for being incredibly forgettable. I don't blame them for leaning more into licensed stuff after GOTG was received so positively.

That's brely impressive. Strange vs Thanos, on the other hand, was great.

I liked when Thor did a Shrek walk

Ragnarok is still the prettiest MCU movie, but peak Thor was from when teen Groot chops his arm off to him sticking Stormbreaker into Thanos' chest.

Infinity War had better Thor wank desu.

I'm pretty sure everyone vs. Thanos on Titan as well as Hamemer-time Cap tops this even if it was shorter

“Dormammu I’ve come to bargain” is the best “fight” scene the entire mcu

This scene is cool, but Thor's arrival in Wakanda in IW was way better

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mDue5HOE8

>kind of generic emotionless avengers theme score
>Banner's awkward tiny head on the hulkbuster armor going "HAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW" kind of mucking with the moment

i dunno man
music is really important to me for these kinds of scenes though and the avengers theme does literally nothing for me

>Thor Ragnarok: The Game
>PS2 exclusive

I thought this moment was super underwhelming when I saw it. I think it was the terrible green screen behind Odin, the very obvious makeup covering Thor's eye that looks like a school play, and the bad cgi lightning.

That was a fucking great shot. I wish I could get a poster of that.

I was hoping they'd let him keep on walking until he was face to face with Thanos, to recreate the scene from the comics, but doing a big damn heroes moment with the returned heroes was good as well.

Credit where credit is due, The Avengers soundtrack is pretty bangin.

Whoever decided to play cuck Hulk for jokes in Infinity War made a mistake. Imagine how much more devastating it would've been if he didn't half transform well the time.

This scene is a wet fart compared to the stuff Thor does in Infinity War

>all the people who think him in IW is better
It's like you people don't have eyes.

His big moment in Ragnarok wasn't very good at all.

This isn’t even the best Thor moment from the MCU, I can think of a few that surpass it
>Thor restarting the forge powered by a dying star
>Thor arriving at the battle of Wakanda
>Thor dropping his hammer on the dragon’s jaw to pin him down
>Thor summoning his hammer back to him, confirming that he is in fact still worthy

I really wish he said the line, but just SEEING it was enough for me.

Attached: captain-america-vs-thanos-1094266.jpg (620x954, 127K)