Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 71: Page 11
>Fine so far.

Attached: 7111.jpg (600x849, 233K)

Y A W N

The Gang Makes a Living Dildo

HMMM

Very slow. But I can only see this turning out tragically.

This page is so shittily drawn.
I hope we get a SOMA situation here.

Kat's super tight pants are just too much!
Hnnngh!

So, if Robot had his reaction to a broken finger in a prototype arm that probably didn't even have all the nerve endings it should, will Arthur even get far enough to bone his chubby GF before he's drunk on normal sensation?

Everything will go as planned but the robot will be completely overwhelmed by being alive and die/kill itself.

How the fuck is the court not aware of these shenanigans? They're going to profit from Kat's job so hard. Wouldn't be surprised if Fatty McTits betrayed them.

>The Gang Makes a Living Dildo
>living

Reel back the robot agenda. Sticking in batteries and making it move doesn't make it alive, it makes it a vibrator.

Attached: robot vs banana.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

>honours

Haha wouldn't it be funny if Arthur's mind get's downloaded into a third Annie body? Haha.

Three Annines??
IN THIS ECONOMY?!?!?!

>transfer
COPY PASTE
DELETE

Yes. They are British.

I should play Soma again.

Then why can't they spell right?

She did betray them. This is all behind the court's back.

Because they're British? Duh.

KAT'S FUCKING OUTFIT!
FUCK!

UNNNF!!!

why are fat negresses shoehorned in everywhere.

i had a dream last night where i made physical contact with zimmy
she sat next to me and i lightly patted her back
she was really small and skinny, and her shoulder blades stuck out
i can perfectly remember the fabric of her shirt and the warmth of her body
she was welcoming of my touch

Attached: 1555779273558.jpg (700x621, 102K)

BORING

>warmth of her body
So it was a nightmare?

Am I the only one expecting something to go wrong?

Like maybe Arthur will be evil or explode or some other shit. IDK everything seems to be going too smothly.

Maybe I just want something interesting to happen.

Kat's outfit is pretty interesting.

I bet the override thing that makes him just stand there will fuck it up horribly

CAN'T WAIT

Are you talking shit about BigDog and its spawn?
WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Armored Big Dog.jpg (800x590, 537K)

You know what I don't get?
It's been established that the world beyond the court is at our current real life level of technological advancement.
It's also been established that leaving the court isn't impossible and that things such as video games can be imported into the court, so Kat should have some level of understanding of the real world beyond the coourt, right?
She should know that her tech is decades, if not hundreds of years ahead of ours.
How the hell is she content with staying at the court? Why doesn't she try to reach out to the rest of the world to teach them about these things? Same with the ether. Why aren't people from the court telling the world? They don't face persecution, like the wizards in Harry Potter. There's no real motivation to keep the court a secret.
Unless, that is, the court kills anyone who they suspect of spilling anything?

just dond thing aboud id ::DDDD

A bad end I could see is him finding himself completely without feelings towards Julie because it's somehow tied to his old body.

Another is he brings up the SOMA copying issue and doesn't consider himself to be the real Arthur. Which might be worse if his original copy was deleted in the process.

Tony's story has shown that the Court can keep tabs on anybody, so it's likely understood that smuggling out Diego tech and other secrets isn't something you'll get away with. I don't think they kill people since that was a big thing with Jeanne but the crap they've tried to pull on Annie for 'pissing them off' is pretty drastic.

So, are you saying the court is still more powerful than Kat?

Who knows but Kat probably wouldn't want to fight them without a good reason. It's her and her family and friend's home.

>Then why can't they spell right?
Spell? They can't even say the words right.

They are basically holding them prisoner.

No? They can go on holidays and straight up leave whenever they like. They're just bound to some form of NDA.

Oh, right ...
forgot about the holidays.

>Arthur's transfer is just a copy of the original, in a SOMA situation
>with newfound sensory inputs, finds his lover to now be hideous/repulsive, no longer viewing things through a limited lens of data/logic
>the changes to him have some impact on the barrier, letting new forest critters slip in
>hey Fanny, there seems to be something wrong with the chamber so would you hop in and take a quick peek to take a look? :^)

Kat would want Annie to have a look at her box.

NDAs aren't magic
And you can always imagine someone whose principles compel them to breach it with the acceptance of the consequences

In the age of the internet, once something gets out there's no putting the lid back on the bottle. This was the biggest suspension-of-disbelief point for me about Harry Potter's secret wizard world, it only takes ONE person to blow that lid.

And at least HP is more like MiB than gunnerkrigg.
They have mind wipe spells and stuff, and leaks are addressed in all of the books. It's a major plot point.
Gunnerkrigg Court doesn't explore it at all.
Not saying that's bad, of course, gunnerkrigg just isn't about any of that stuff.

Mind wipe spells wont help when someone records and uploads a vid of wizard shit in the streets and it already has 40 million views before the damage control arrive on the scene

Though to be fair the first book WAS written long before every citizen of the first world had a smart phone in their pockets

Eh, but at least it's reasonable in MiB and HP.
Suspension of disbelief and all that.

Kat's outfit is hot! HOT!!!
OUCH!
I BURNED MYSELF!

shut up Imaa and work on the game

I will when I'm done with my current work pile!

Haven't worked on it for quite a while now.
Excited to get back to it.

I'm still expecting this whole thing is a ruse to get a sample of the technology or some shit. It's suspicious as fuck how little this subplot has mattered so far.

>how little this subplot has mattered so far
It matters to Loup's dick. What more reason for it do you need?

And to Tom's.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-08 11-33-35.png (604x463, 43K)

You just know that Arthur and Julia are gonna put his robodick to use as soon as they're alone

Wat? :D

>as soon as they're alone
We don't know that!

Ok fine
Right in front of everyone

>Zimmy's breasts are large

Attached: 1552969668369.png (184x184, 21K)

>I stood on her shoulder

inb4 Juliette works for the Court and is just trying to obtain some of Kat's groundbreaking tech.

Well ...
She does work for the court...
And she does want Kat's tech.
So, ... yeah?

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 00001917.jpg (600x849, 220K)

Full degenerate.

I think Arthur should show Annie what Kat meant by "boy stuff"

I think Anthony should show her.

Kat knows all about boy stuff.

Well, she is a boy after all.

Yes, that is what I was implying.