So who will be the next big villain for the mcu

>so who will be the next big villain for the mcu
>marvel owns right to fantastic 4 and x men
No one is safe

Attached: 9B598852-64D6-4F4E-94EB-946A9A706648.gif (332x400, 45K)

I was praying that with the end of Infinity the comics are cool and mainstream wave would end. How long before the hobby is uncool again and they stop pandering to these people?

>No one is safe
Behold my mighty hand.

If marvel makes 1(one) shorty movie it’s over. Iron mans fucking dead and cap is old. Thor will go to shit because he with the memes of the galaxy but black panther will thrive for maybe another movi after his second one.

Know my name and fear it

> then enters a better & a real villain

Attached: bigboiblue.jpg (1920x1374, 521K)

>with the end of Infinity the comics are cool and mainstream wave would end
>the hype for superhero movies would end after the two best, most flashy, most successful, superhero movies ever released to date
Delusional. People have been predicting the end of the "superhero fad" and failing miserably for at least 5 years now
Spider-Man is still super popular, people like Doctor Strange and the GoTG and the X-Men are coming. The superhero train isn't stopping anytime soon

Aside from the sequels are there any interesting movies on the table?

Roided up Magneto is and has always been retarded

Onslaught is retarded.

shuma gorath, dormammu, kang, the four horsemen

onslaught would be kinda neat though, but I feel phoenix kinda overpowers it severely in "power level" shock value

Overrated

Onslaught is a retard
Galatcus would be good & work
I think they'll save shuma gorath for DS2
Done Dormammu
Kang is a viable option the most likely
The Four Horsemen as the main baddies is as stupid as Onslaught

>Introduce Victor Von Doom
>Replaces Tony Stark as Iron Man
>Is a "Hero" for about 5-6 films in other heroes movies.
>First Avengers film after Endgame.
>Victor reveals his true colors
>Is Dr. Doom now

because he's an actual good villain and is real unlike onslaught . a mainstream audience can get that galactus is a god who is almost a force a nature that needs to be stopped. onslaught is the retard dreams of xavier and magneto wanting to bone jean grey I'm sure that'll make sense with audiences.
its probably going to be kang

Galactus is a fucking jobber. That big purple target has never won a fight in his life.

No, Doom as evil Iron Man was always dumb. Norman Osborn worked much better because there are both American and both businessman (Doom not American and is a King not a businessman). Or if they want they can even go for Justin Hammer for MCU.

anti-hero doctor doom is the only way. it would be completely retarded to do the moustache twirling cinematic doom for the 3th time

Easily ate the Skrull mutants planet that the X-men attempted to save.

Shang-Chi and Eternals so far

THICC

dosen't shang chi know shadow-no-jitsu where the nigga clones himself?

what's Galactus kill count? an actual gazillion? countless planets with countless people

Why would Galactus fight ants when he has heralds to deal with that garbage

>kills billions of literal whos
>concedes as soon as he mets any named character
wow, such a powerful cosmic super god

Attached: Thanos v Galactus.jpg (960x725, 179K)

Yet Namor got a ton of shit from Hickman for killing a bunch of literal whos. Make up your mind :)

I am not looking forward to the inevitable WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT "jokes" on this board.

too bad prepare yourself now, I'm stocking up on canned food & building a dam

The X-men failed to stop Galactus and witnessed billions died as a result. Granted they were shitty Skrull mutants.

Lang is just a poor man’s evil Richards.

Kang*

Other than being distantly related, Kang and Reed have nothing in common.

you realize they boys at marvel are most likely going to get a black man to play kang, right? so theres no avoiding it

Isn't the Fantastic Four part of the next wave of movies or is that just speculation?

It's speculation, we don't know. All we know is that we will get no X-Men for at least 5 years.

We wuz, is, will be, and cannot un-be Kangz.

Attached: ramatut.gif (341x719, 85K)

I agree onslaught is retarded, thats also why its a good pick, they can't possibly do worse
unless sony tries to

When something else becomes popular, it could be fantasy or Scify but something newer anc shinier has to come for the audience to move on.

With all the time shenanigans from the last movie, my money goes to kang the conqueror

Attached: Ecp3slJ[1].jpg (939x450, 113K)

The dream is dead

>Onslaught

Magneto needs to show up as an Avengers villain first.

Onslaught will never happen. He is the pure essence of cheesy comic plots in the 90s right down to his design and the Amalgam spirit that was in the air around the era. The only way he can appear if we somehow make a pure 90s movie with actors that are pure sex on both sides, have absurd Jim lee costumes and perhaps have Magneto be Erik Magnus / Magneto of the Magnet Warriors as a special guest to fight alongside the X-Men.

Attached: Magneto_Amalgam_Universe_001.jpg (628x925, 253K)

Sorry you’re so upset other people are enjoying your hobbies

the Celestials so they can use DR DOOM and Galactus to fight them

Attached: Los_celestiales.jpg (600x600, 133K)

>Isn't the Fantastic Four part of the next wave of movies or is that just speculation?
Who knows.. we'll have to wait for the SDCC or the D23 for the next movies, nothing before the Dark Phoenix release

Well now that the Multiverse is a thing, maybe it's time for the MCU to save the DCEU.

Attached: Docdoomsday-1.jpg (300x319, 52K)

>enjoying
*ruining

>Muh-muh-muh Safe Space. Th-th-those meanies are also fans of superheroes!!

You think comics are as good as they used to be?

Nothing ever is, nostalgia is a hell of a thing, give it ten or fifteen years, you’ll be complaining the ones ongoing now were underappreciated

Doom as the new Loki type character
Galactus or Kang as big bad

Except I read comics from the early ninties on and it was only in the last five years or so that I’ve struggled to find books I like. But I can go back to any year prior up until the beginning of the silver age and find multiple series I will enjoy.

Nathaniel Richards / Iron Lad / Scarlet Centurion / Rama Tut / Kang the Conqueror / Immortus

Attached: OCT160855.jpg (1596x2408, 387K)

DELUSIONAL kangfags

they aren't going to use time travel as another saga-wide mcguffin. you'll MAYBE get kang as a one-off villain to be an epilogue but that's it