I don't get it, why doesn't Yea Forums like this 10/10 qt?

I don't get it, why doesn't Yea Forums like this 10/10 qt?

Attached: 1554197871528.png (1280x743, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Documented_cases_of_feral_children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too old, she was hot in Scott Pilgrim and Ok-ish in 21 Jump Street

She hates her own race's men for no reason.

>Why are you guys judging her by her own character and opinions?
>You should judge her on superficial looks

>why yes i love captain fungus
Onions.png

No she doesn't, god why are wh*tes so sensitive?

1. I hate all live action capeshit
2. We can't discuss any aspect of the film because or view it in a natural light. It's all about political fighting, and how you view this movie is based more on that then anything out.

Because I wish she was my wife.

Carolfags are mentally ill

KILL THE WHITE MALES

To her, men are scum.

Attached: 2DC05042-4174-469A-BB46-B26E5952731F.jpg (534x403, 26K)

Gee, I dunno bill, why are niggers?

I mean we kind of are

But they still want the D

Look, I have watched some interviews and it kinda looks (aka screams) like she's biased BUT you should be judging based on her screen appearance.
Something I can't do since all of my frens were too biased to come to the movies with me "oh why watch that feminist bitch?" and movie quality online rn gives me eye cancer.
And you know what, considering I too think of myself as a feminist, these cucks should offend me but I know they will burn in hell so fuck them.
Anyway, this was actually my way of finally telling someone I am a feminist, NOW STONE ME LIKE YOU SHOULD.

It wasn't really Brie's best performance and at the exact point in the movie where I was feeling kind of weird about her being able to shrug off alien jets to the chest and all of the tension had evaporated, they had that scene where she blasts her asshole former mentor, which like, narratively makes perfect sense, she has zero reason to respect the manipulative dipshit and play his games, but the placement bothered me at a point where I was having trouble rooting for her precisely because she had become an invincible god, I guess.

Even Thor's big fuck-yeah-god-power moment in Ragnarok is followed up by him admitting he doesn't think he can kill Hela. He's still the underdog. None of these Kree can even hope to scratch Carol, it's like siccing a bunch of US Marines on Goku.

I liked that fist-into-palm thing she did to the ronan at the end, though. That was pretty fun.

She didn't hit on enough teenagers in her movie.

>you should be judging based on her screen appearance
It's hard to make a judgment in Endgame about Captain Not-appearing-in-this-film.

But I do, very much so. She is bullied for her autism, and I want to be there to protect her.

Attached: 1556003138.77.jpg (750x538, 30K)

Because as a character she's really boring with no character beyond smug and sometimes angry. Kind of the same problem with a lot of female led mega franchises right now, they don't want to make a character with strengths and ideals, flaws and weaknesses, they want to make a character that represents "all women" and so they have to make them the perfect bland protagonist or someone will complain. Sort of like how a lot of really old movies had the no-nonsense, good at everything white dude like John Carter or Doc Savage we're at a point where female characters need to get beyond so they can actually be characters.

Though it's quite an amazing step back due to the fact that there have been extremely well written female characters in the past like Ellan Ripley and Sarah Conner.

Flat ass, manly jaw, toe fungus, and insufferable personality.

I actually haven’t seen her movie, but the bits of her in endgame she comes off as rather bland and outright smug and arrogant.
>“Where were you when we were fighting Thanos?”
>“I was out in space helping worlds that don’t have Avengers.”
That doesn’t answer the question bitch when Thanos has been half wiping out planets for decades already and you didn’t try stopping him then.

It really is sort of a plothole that Thanos has been culling worlds for god-knows how long and has been moving up to planning to kill literally 50% of all living things and as far as we know carol just never dealt with that despite being more powerful than most of the avengers combined and having been going through space (and thus having more of a chance to be actually aware of his actions longer than most of the avengers have even been active)

Maybe she's just been stopping other extinction-tier plans or something that we just never hear about??

well user, I was biased myself but I had to give her a chance to prove me wrong. In the end she didnt. Here is the thing though, I USED to be a feminist. I believe in equality and I still do, however feminism has turned into a shell of itself, people grasping at miniscule issues than focusing on bigger ones.
Soon feminism turned into something very similar to christianity and the bible thumpers. They too believed sinners would go to hell.
I soon realized that feminism has become institutionalized, to which it shouldnt, it should be about fixing problems but now its creating problems. I am not talking about fair pay and reproduction rights, oh no, I am talking about things like safe space and a forced inclusion to where there are people whom have no experience or work ethic or even qualifications. It has gotten so bad that no one is focusing on the issue and talking about it, it's about being outraged.
I am glad you still find something in feminism but for me it's not about equality anymore, its creating chaos and frustration.

>Yea Forums bait
truly pathetic

Attached: yep.jpg (720x707, 57K)

I'm not into bland looking white women with a terrible case of pancake ass.

that's what she says in the movie but when there is a threat like thanos going around she should have known about it especially when she was a kree soldier and they were under thanos in the first place.

Agreed

Attached: Brie Larson Keir Gilchrist is perfect Just Peck 2009 DVDRip XviD-FiCO.webm (592x320, 1003K)

i didn't like her in endgame they made her way to powerful, fine make her stronger than thor or hulk but don't make her so strong that she could have fix everything if she wasn't such a dumbass which i think she is not an actual dumbass but that's the way it had to be written. The second she came into the final battle she destroyed Thanos ship with ease and then took a hit from Thanos and not even flinch if she had gone for Thanos right after the ship, shit would be over if she had taken the gauntlet far away since you know she can fly at lightspeed while everyone else cant shit would be over. Again make her strongest avenger but don't make her so strong she would have fixed everything if she just made the right choice it make me feel like Ironmans sacrifice was for nothing

She is a male hating cunt that drags her identity politics into a fun cinematic universe. Ruining a 10 year hype train. I hope the cunt gets fired. She is an awful self absorbed cunr and terrible person. The worst role model.

>10/10
That's definitely not your eyesight...

She said the usual stuff about diversity, but since she phrased it in a "too many white males" way the white males on here and reddit took it as a personal attack. Since then, they've watched every single one of her press interviews, as well as her whole movie, reinterpreting everything she says to be smug and bitchy. They've even convinced themselves she's ugly because they've twisted their perception of her that much.

seems like you are doing the same with these anons you disagree with.

She emotes poorly and is overpowered,

The actress is an apparently inexhaustible source of unbelievably stupid quotes.

Protect someone who deserves it.

>toe fungus

Real shame, because she actually has quite nice feet.

YOU KNOW, LARSON, WE COULD HAVE DONE WITH SOME OF THAT IN 'CAPTAIN MARVEL'.

Have sex incel, because Brie Larson isn't going to do it for you.

I'm not the one who hates women, incel

Women are not maidens in need of your white knighting for sex incel. They especially are not created equal with ones acting like entitled princesses.

>10/10 QT

I dont understand people who find Brie attractive. I mean, just look at that square ass jaw, if you ignore the long hair and focus on her face she looks like a literal tranny, and not even the good kind of tranny

Attached: brie-larson-oscars.jpg (3109x1633, 1.73M)

White men don't like being told what to like.

People in general are like that. You'll realize that someday when you mature.

This

We perceive people we like as more attractive than people who look otherwise identical, but whom we dislike.

She is really bad at getting her point across.

And quite apart from that, she really is pretty egocentric and conceited.

Brei Larson's portrayal of Captain Marvel comes off as that one kid on the playground joining in to play superhero. Only coming in to join at the last minute and saying she has all the powers. Decides she did not need to play nice with the rest of the group and gets rightfully bullied away from the playground. Until she tattles to her parents (Russo Brothers) saying just let her win.

pretty much this. I mean this is in her movie alone. But really Captain Marvel comes off as that spoiled kid that wants to control everyone and when she doesn't get her way it's a form of oppression.

Yea Forums and 1.1 billion dollars worth of people do love her though. It's just the salty incels that shitpost about her

can you be more specific, what did she actually say that upset you?

I chuckled.

Nice script kid. Them incels are seething now! As we all know money =/= quality ;3

not him but when she says something at an award show or soemthing about how a medium or movie wasnt made for some 40 year old white dude and then turns to the Cape comics and expect it to change and not realizing it wasnt originally made for her, is kind of hypocritical.

As far as movies go it does. Dceu movies are shit and they made shit profits is a simple example

>brings up dc for no reason
I see incels from Yea Forums need to come here to shitpost company war profits. I'm sure your YAASSS QUEEEN will reward you.

Getting a bit defensive there already, huh.

>do love her

I paid to watch the movie and I do not love it.
And the aspect I like least about it is her performance.

The movie came out all over the world all at once and was plugged out the ass. It was hyped as vital to 'Endgame' and she was espoused as 'The strongest hero at Marvel'. Even the novelty of having a female protagonist for the first time in the MCU would have added to the curiosity.

I went specifically so I wouldn't break my streak of having seen all of them in the theatre. I wonder how many other people did.

And that is completely ignoring the rumors surrounding inflated attendance figures, 'ghost audiences', the manipulation of profssional reviews by the Mouse and silencing critical voices.

In any event: I saw the movie. And it just was not very good. It could have made three billion dollars and it would still not be good.

The world takes advantage of you kid. Its time you learn.

>a medium or movie

'A wrinkle in time'.

And she was completely right about that. That movie was not made for men. Or women. It was made for dumb girls who need to feel good about themselves without putting in the work.

Well, your comment was a little bit racist because you felt the need to add the modifier 'white'.
>Implying

Its called an example. We are taking about good movies making money soon just slid the scale to the other end to show terrible studios don't make money. Not many cape studios out there thatre flopping like dceu

>'A wrinkle in time'.
>And she was completely right about that. That movie was not made for men. Or women. It was made for dumb girls who need to feel good about themselves without putting in the work.
none the less, the point remains. If it's ok for her to be exclusive on shit like that but expect Cape movies not to cater to a specific crowd seems counter productive.

>10/10

Oh, she desperately needs a clue.

better question is why does no one like her, even other cast people seem to fucking hate her

I don't think they hate her - but I do think they don't really like her, either.

She does not seem easy to like. Her parents divorced when she was eight and she was home-schooled, Not an ideal environment to acquire social skills.

I also have a sneaking suspicion she may be on the spectrum, given her apparent lack of skill at both expressing and interpreting emotion.

and being someone not very good at showing emotion, she wound up in acting, weird isnt it.
I think disney really fucked up making her the new head, this may kill the mcu

>and being someone not very good at showing emotion, she wound up in acting

Maybe she's good at faking them. That's what acting is after all.

I am autistic and I could not say for sure how much of my emoting is learned behavior. It's not that I don't feel emotions, but emoting should be automatic, not learned.

Or I could be wrong. What do we know about kids raised in environments where they were not exposed to human expressions of emotion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Documented_cases_of_feral_children

Kill the MCU? I don't think they would fuck up that bad, when correcting their mistake would be so simple... write a script that makes her more likable, get a strong-handed director and tell her to read the lines as she is told, or else.
Of course they could simply hire a new actress. I can't imagine anyone complaining. Not even her. Apparently she's already $20 million ahead on the deal. And the tale of her having signed on for seven movies is denied by both herself and the studio.

Everything I've seen from the cast talking about her says they love her.

didnt you see the Chris Hemsworth's video? looks like they are faking it

Attached: basicbitch.jpg (151x138, 7K)

No ass

>looks like

I liked when Thanos smacked her out of the movie.

I want to get pegged from her. And i dont even like pegging

Did she fix her feet?

Who is that?

Attached: Captain Marvel-vs-Superman-fight.jpg (1400x700, 221K)

>t. Peter Parker

Attached: 1557293559536.png (323x503, 127K)

Crybaby mayo man

No charisma, added in awkwardly and in such a way that it screws with the continuity, and she generates more bait and shitposting than she's worth as a character.

Because I already like ScarJo, Lizzie Olsen, Amber Heard and Antje Traue.
I don't have enough space for a low tiers looking woman.

sexism

I like her as short haired mommy danvers if that counts for anything

Attached: images (13).jpg (755x406, 38K)

>Liking a Karen
Just become a manager. Then they'll always want to talk to you.

Severe untreated toenail fungus. Blechhh!

She looks like she's smirking at the manager slowly shuffling out like she demanded

Can we have one day with no Carol posting?

Attached: 1557178331176.jpg (460x500, 41K)

THIS

While she might be hot, she is 100% BUTTFUCK INSANE

Dude she aint even hot.

I hate this shit. Most people are shitty, and the worst part is they justify their shit behavior by blaming another side
>Well men are pigs
>well woman are heartless
>well blacks are criminals
>well whites are oppressors
>thus, I am justified in my shit ass attitude and behavior
Grow up and take some responsibility for your life

>this is your brain on r9k

shes right tho

>We perceive people we like as more attractive than people who look otherwise identical, but whom we dislike.
Counterpoint: Korra.

Not for a while yet, user.

They didn't give me a character to actually hate, instead they just assigned her personality to an agenda, which is what I really hate.

If they just fleshed out her character to be more than just a one note agenda , then perhaps I could come and grow to like carol just like people do with the comics

Attached: 1553399101622.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

she has no shape

I think it funny no critic really calls out the movie for claiming how progressive it is, while cowardly side stepping actual issues that impact women; She's a walking talking unironic propaganda advertisement for the US Airforce. (At least Captain America had self awareness) Over 50% of all women who serve in the USAF are subjected to sexual harassment. Its a big issue, but its dealt with a quip, and treated like a joke, Captain Marvel meekly gets on her knees to suck Uncle Sam's D because it'd be far too inconvenient to actually stand for something. There's nothing worse claiming to be progressive, when the character is nothing but a phony.

I'd rather I had watched Wonder Woman again than bothering to give Captain Marvel a chance.

It's not her character, it's the actor.

She looked really pretty during the first minutes of Endgame then this happened.

Attached: 1545561942819.jpg (682x660, 81K)

I like her in the role, they just need to change directors for her sequel. It's very obvious that they didn't tell her to do anything besides stand there and talk like a superhero. A director with a unique vision, who knows how to pull emotion out of Brie, and the character will be just as loved as Cap or Tony.

Trying so hard to be victims, it's sad.

this

she has less character then a cardboard cutout

I'm starting to believe the reason Danvers is always the "stoic bad-ass" without flags is a corporate mandate that gets dropped over the director and writers.
I mean, look at how the Russos handled Black Widow, and also Wanda, they did a really good and she didn't felt bland or mary suish like Carol did in both her movie and EG. There's someone up there pushing for the minority agenda to be finally fully-implemented in the franchise and it shows.

I actually liked her a lot more in Endgame. Her "Hey Peter Parker, got something for me?" line had more charisma and charm than all of her lines in her solo movie combined. That's why I think that a change in directors is the major change that needs to be made, The Russos handled her way better in only like ten minutes of screen time.

>carol comes from the sky to fuck thanos shit up
>she does it alone because we wuz da man an shieeet rather than bringing with her a whole army of alien spaceships that also have a bone to pick with grimace
I mean not even a battalion of Nova Corps nor Skrulls? They really missed that opportunity.

She's a feminist idiot

Attached: 3e8wlq0ng9m21.png (1062x1043, 535K)

>Another CM thread
Can I just have one day without this?

Attached: 1557284452997.jpg (400x400, 92K)

You should really protect those who don’t go around lighting their own fires

That line was bad as was her role in the movie.
She was the only one with a snarky, arrogant comment to look "cool" out of everyone who were running for their lives carrying the gauntlet, when T'Challa, Valkyrie, Barton, Ant-Man were carrying it you could feel the stakes, you could feel the desperation even, and then she appears and all the atmosphere that was built around escaping with the Gauntlet is gone because of course girl power or whatever
They kept shoehorning how awesome and powerful Carol was in every single scene she appeared in. It was boring, she didn't have any depth built into her character.

Wanda's fight with Thanos was a lot better and had more sentiment in it and it DID put her over as a powerhouse who could take and beat him without it feeling forced. Black Widow had an actual main role in the movie that felt deserved and her sacrifice was a lot better than Gamora's,

I do agree that Danvers was better in Endgame if only because of the little screen time she got.

Why tf are white dudes such snowflakes? A mere sentence has them reeling

DEAR GOD PLEASE FUCKING PEG ME

>Carol will never slam you against a wall and rail you with her giant kree strap-on until you pass out
why even live

Not in the mood for femdom, but I'd fucking love to hate-fuck cunt Carol while she's tied up and unable to do anything about it.
Role reversal is hot af.

You are projecting

Extreme sex is just hot

Carol would work much better if she had a huge layer of insecurities under that arrogant attitude of hers.
Overcoming fear and insecurities despite being super powerful is a much more interesting route to explore and would give a better lesson.

Nasty bitch

Attached: B00D4B0C-5815-4051-89DE-BD0139C9A7AE.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I get she does not take care of her feet because some kind of rebellion against what she perceives as the normal beauty standards kind of non-sense, but does she not think about the health implications in letting her toes be infected with fungus at all?

Also toenail fungus apparently hurts like hell, one step on someone’s toe feels like a kick in the balls. Brie wants to prove she’s tougher than the boys I guess I don’t maybe

Attached: 407961D8-EA61-46B4-9EBE-002656C0EB45.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

I don't get it either, I thought she was fine. Not the most amazing character in the world but not awful or hateable.
Also Brie Larson has a qt voice.

>Also Brie Larson has a qt voice.
This is part of why I dislike her. They want her to be the big badass but she's got a little girl voice while most of the other MCU women are husky contraltos.

No, it's definitely both.

Jesus. Over 50%? How does that army not fall apart?

Finally, an image where she displays an emotion and it's not arrogance or a cold sort of annoyance.
It's not much but I'll take it.

I give it two more weeks.

We are more sensitive. It follows from our overall superiority. It's a burden we have to bear. A 'white man's burden', as it were.

>She's helplessly tied up
>You're hot as hell, hard as diamonds
>You enter her helpless naked body
>Her vaginal muscles contract like an industrial vice
>So long, cock, it was nice knowing ya

>Her vaginal muscles contract like an industrial vice
>So long, cock, it was nice knowing ya
The question here is why would you remove/weaken the power dampener in the first place?
No, user, that shit stays tightly put while you pound her defenseless sorry ass (without lube of course) with all the strength your measly human body can produce while you look with arrogance at her angry face and bath in the impotence, disgust and rage on her eyes while rejoicing in the sound of the unintelligible grunts she makes through her gag.
The only thing that would get crushed would not be your dick, but Carol's pride.

Character was poorly implemented
Character's introductory movie is less about her and more about somebody else
Character did not share any chemistry with the rest of the cast

>why doesn't Yea Forums like this 10/10 qt?
actually they've turned her into an /ss/ predator

Attached: 1557026676355.jpg (497x1058, 150K)

>10/10 qt
Where?

Attached: 10968709324855.jpg (1051x527, 75K)

>we are more sensitive
You mean ya'll are pussies

I don't like to generalize but considering the state of the world, yeah, the majority are.

shitskin

She looks like Brian Cranston

Square
Q
U
A
R
E

Ok im not going nuts then she can act, just chooses not to as Carol Danvers, why
>wh*tes
This is Yea Forums you dont have to so that search dodging here

I just realised she's meant to be 60-65 years old in Endgame.

I really liked her.
The first movie was kinda “meh”, because endgame was knocking on the door, and the whole movie was an Introduction, with only a few minutes in the end of her becoming the god ex machina. But the movie did a good job on tackling on some present day issues, and the whole “Skrulls aren’t the villains here” was a nice reference to the conflicts between US and Islamic people, and also a good plot twist(although who watches Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Already saw that coming).

I think that most hate comes from angry paranoic nerds, that thinks any change from original comic content(I don’t even know what this means. Marvel did more reboots than me trying to fix an old computer) that has an objective of raising any social awareness against minorities is a personal attack to them.

That being said, I think the fact that she is openly feminist makes the alt right kids rage with the equivalent energy of trillions suns.

Don't put this evil on us. Brie Larson is a 100% white person problem.

People seem to misunderstand Carol and the entire point of her first movie.
If there *were* something wrong with Carol, or she *was* flawed in any way, then Yon-Rogg and the rest of the Kree would have been completely right about her and she *would* have something to prove to them.
And even then, we don't really see much of Carol Danvers a majority of the movie, aside from maybe the last 5 minutes. The entire movie, she is Dan-Vers, a cold, emotionless tool that she was molded into by the Kree. It isn't until she begins finding out about her past that who she was before she was Dan-Vers begins to reemerge.

>BREEE LARSUN HATES WHITE MEN!!!!
No you dipshit. In that speech that incels sight as "She hates white men!" she specifically states THREE times that she doesn't hate white men. She was talking about how a good 80% of film critics are white men, and that people should also be considerate of what women of color and other minorities might think of a movie that was made with a more minority-based audience in mind. Was A Wrinkle in Time the best example to use? No, and plenty of other people have pointed that out. But she certainly doesn't hate white men.

This.
They let themselves into this.

Wait until they make a civil war 2 movie. I WON'T LEF THIS ESCALAAAAAAATE! YOU'RE FORCING MY HAAAAAAND!

DAMN YOU DOCTOR STRANGE!

Also Homer is a mutant.

>that spoiled kid that wants to control everyone and when she doesn't get her way it's a form of oppression
The lack of self awareness from men who claim they're under attack by this woman is hilarious.

She targeted white males.

White males.

Attached: Hamblyface.png (427x570, 544K)

I don't disagree with anything she says but she's super defensive and combative when it comes to anything. Just completely sucks the fun out of her superhero role.