What the fuck did you think would happen trying to recreate the Avengers with unlikable characters

Meanwhile Marvel is just raking in the cash. If it wasn't for merchandising to fanboys/girls they'd probably be dead in the water.
I'd post the scene from Endgame but you probably don't want to see Daddy Thanos dicking down DC. Lord knows they fucked themselves enough already.

Attached: Screenshot (325).png (2408x2032, 1.41M)

huh, so this is what a tumblr post looks like

This bait won't catch nearly enough fish I tell you what

Attached: yep.jpg (720x707, 57K)

In all fairness, Wonder Woman would have been great had Ares been defeated in WW2 in a second film

look at Superman staring at dat ass

is Gal Gadot THICC?

I sort of agree but OP is being too much a fag to take seriously.

Attached: 1556920577715.jpg (988x896, 103K)

>recreate the Avengers
You do know that the Justice League isn't a copy of the Avengers right?

Apart from that I agree though. Giving their first ever connected cinematic universe to hack Snyder was a fucking terrible idea only topped by his terrible ideas for the characters and story.

>Apart from that I agree though. Giving their first ever connected cinematic universe to hack Snyder was a fucking terrible idea only topped by his terrible ideas for the characters and story.
If they DON'T get their shit together and just abandon their cinematic universe entirely, this is going to be remembered as one of the biggest cinematic blunders ever in the history of the industry.

Also, anyone else fucking hate that mods keep on deleting EVERY thread related to the DCEU? That last Shazam thread was fucking comfy.

general audiences worldwide prefer Marvel and I actually was delighted by Aquaman's success. the man is an absolute treat to the eye.
but yea I'm not here for actual market debate. both companies are here to stay with merchandising alone...

Not everything needs to be a cinematic universe. I would prefer if the movies were not connected maybe aside from a jab or something.

>abandon their cinematic universe entirely
They can't though due to the successes of Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam. They're in a really weird place at the moment where some of their movies are great and successful but then others are garbage.

>Not everything needs to be a cinematic universe. I would prefer if the movies were not connected maybe aside from a jab or something.
I mean, it's literally the way the DC universe in the comics has worked for YEARS now.

Then they need to get their shit together and do something about Superman and Batman. Especially the former.

Just keep trucking. Pick a fucking villain for their "Endgame" movie and have him manipulate events for multiple movies before his big reveal. Like fucking Ares should have been in Wonder Woman. I actually thought it was sick that they kept fighting after the meth head died. WW2 still fucking happens bitch.

you idiot haven't you ever read an archaeology book when Ares dies Kratos then becomes the god of war

>Then they need to get their shit together and do something about Superman and Batman. Especially the former.
As someone whose favorite superhero is Superman I agree. But looking at it from WB's pov why do they need to? People didn't like Snyder shitty version and the rest of the movies are doing fine without him. I just don't think they know what to do with him and are in no rush to figure it out.

Loki dies in God of Infinity War from Kratos snapping the necks of every god in every reality

>and just abandon their cinematic universe entirely

Why would they do that when Wonder Woman was one of the most profitable movie of its year, Aquaman did over a billion dollars and Shazam did decent enough business despite being relatively obscure property these days and probably was fairly profitable?

"BOY! Should've aimed for my toes"

>and do something about Superman and Batman

Why? If anything, DC should do shit that isn't Superman and Batman because those two have the most autistic fanboys out there and that's largely why people hate Snyder's movies, because it didn't pander to their juvenile head canon enough.

I could see it

Eh, that's a good point. But Superman and Batman both print money WHEN DONE WELL.

Good points.

user, not even most normies liked MoS or BvS. Especially the latter.

I'm honestly more interested in seeing superhero pop culture perception ten years from now. Most default superhero tropes and archetypes feel like they'll be Marvel heroes or Marvel-esque instead of your typical DC Trinity-inspired ones, and that people will pay more attention to Marvel than DC in the long run.

I think that's why DC should try with some unique b/ c listers like Zatanna, focusing on her adventures as a stage magician, Martain Manhunter as a detective noir, or Adam Strange as sci fi adventure flick.

That's what TV shows are for.

yeah Netflix's marvel shows were all so great, it's not like most of them wore out their welcome almost immediately

Netflix's Marvel shows were terrible due to the combination of poor writing, lack of creativity and ability to use the Netflix format well. They were embarrassed of the source material, they did a shit ton of filler because they tried to do 13 episodes when they only had plot for maybe half of that, and just about every decision they made to address budget constraints were disastrous.

Meanwhile Titans and Doom Patrol have had way better results, and even shows like iZombie, Lucifer, and even CWerse have had way better results.

But WWII proves Ares was right. You can argue he planted the seeds but humans making a bigger war than the one he was involved in proves him right.

>WHEN DONE WELL.
Being the big caveat.

I don't think WB are actively avoiding Superman, he's just not a priority at the moment. Supposedly they offered him to Gunn so it seems they're just waiting for the right person with the right idea as opposed to putting a movie out for the sake of it just because he's Superman.

Then you get the Shazam problem though. A critic and fan loved movie that didn't do that hot at the box office because nobody knows who he is. Though WB didn't do him any favors with the terrible release date.

>current year
>decceekek still alive
LMAO

>success
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA

>mfw they make a Question show in a similar vein as the X-Files, but with more punching

Attached: lebowski happy.gif (480x306, 1.65M)

Some are good some are bad. The problem is how Netflix directs their shit. In that they have a habit of doing things the Netflix way, which is being darker and edgier for the sake of it.

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Yeah, but look at those movies. The solos are doing great, it’s the team ups, Shazam only had Superman in the end and it wasn’t even Cavill

>Also, anyone else fucking hate that mods keep on deleting EVERY thread related to the DCEU? That last Shazam thread was fucking comfy.
It's not the thread's fault for being a shitposting magnet, but mods are too lazy to go through and delete each and every single shitpost, so they just nuke the thread altogether

>mods are MCUcks
News at 11.