Zootopia abortion comic sucks

The author said it was originally intended to not be in favor of any side of the argument.

But the sequel makes it clear they completely pandered.

They turned the fox into an irredeemable character, and made the bunny literally TURN into a lesbian

Attached: rick and morty.jpg (500x749, 137K)

Well can you blame them? The last season of Rick and Morty was SHIT.

And the fox is a bad guy for not being sympathetic to her and supporting her abortion procedure and comforting her during the abortion.

I mean come on.

The Abry's edit was worth it though.

I thought Judy was a shit in the sequel, too.

Here's my stance on the entire abortion shit: Yes a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body. At the same time, you shouldn't expect the man to be happy and stay with you if you abort his baby. Actions have consequences, even personal ones.

the whole fuckign concept is a nonstarter, it's a god damn zootopia fancomic for fucks sake, the BR can write whatever he pleases for all i care

>the fox is a bad guy for not being sympathetic to her and supporting her abortion procedure and comforting her during the abortion
>if you don't kill babies you're a bad guy

Attached: 1503882008-dcshhh3uqaefkpf.png (500x500, 40K)

I think this is the most important thing about the first comic, setting the abortion thing aside; Judy gave Nick an ultimatum and refused to discuss anything. He made his choice under her terms and she didn't like it.

Nick may be a con artist, but at least he's not a murder.

There's supposed to be a third one.

in b4 Judy ends up being sad that she missed out on having a child in her prime

>and made the bunny literally TURN into a lesbian
Highlight of the comic.

>comic is about Zootopia characters discussing abortion in the Seinfeld apartment
>someone is taking it seriously
How many fully loaded Italian subs have you eaten, OP?

Abortion is not wrong because no one is entitled to someone else's body. No one owes their kidney's to me even though I died without them.

>I created a life
>but I have no responsibility for it
>i think I'll kill it lol

Do you think giving blood and giving kidney transplants should be mandatory?

What about someone who keeps having unprotected sex on purpose and they end up having multiple abortions a year?

So? The baby isn't entitled to the woman's body as a resource even if it dies. Same question to you

In the first comic Judy says one reason she wants to get an abortion is she's afraid the hybrid baby will permanently harm her but in the second she said she was the first rabbit to get an abortion and it harmed her permanently.

And after a bad break-up with someone who walked out when she made a no-compromises demand she hooked up with someone who's obviously a pushover.

So fucking what?

He’s a bad guy for even wanting a disgusting mixed race abomination.

I think what really sets it for people is how nicely drawn the comic is. It would be different if it was some really generic shit but you get a comic you think could be good that gets into out of character abortion talk

>and now we discuss abortion
From conception to basic brain growth:fine
After that:wrong
Want to bring up souls, and morals and all that shit go ahead but why over a fan comic over a moive with a strange racism premise?

Attached: 1556171047213.jpg (974x984, 120K)

>why make a zootopia comic about abortion?
Why not?