Literally every movie this studio has made has been complete shit. They are, without question...

Literally every movie this studio has made has been complete shit. They are, without question, worse than Video Brinquedo ever was. They even admit on their site that their movies are designed to ride the coattails of bigger movies. Why isn't their shit mocked more regularly?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGj_AsVffxg

Attached: MVD_D2268D_1.jpg (366x522, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPCrQNc1G1g
vimeo.com/307114189/a007f1f375
youtube.com/watch?v=rzv8Z3VmEj4
youtube.com/watch?v=CW00Q85OnMY
vimeo.com/258877373/ed9f8841da
youtu.be/YhULl9UT1mM
archive.fo/LBqBX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares faggot

Their Secret Life Of Pets knockoff went through several names before they finally got out of lawsuit territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPCrQNc1G1g

Attached: MVD2385D.jpg (216x294, 70K)

This is their original movie, Jumbo, which their website proudly states "Lovable elephant movie for kids perfectly timed to draft off the release of Disney’s Dumbo!"

vimeo.com/307114189/a007f1f375

Attached: MVD2319D.jpg (216x294, 81K)

>worse than Video Brinquedo ever was

Nothing in that trailer came close to their panda knockoff, its just bland kids cartoon level tripe instead of horrifyingly bad.

Literally their only sale point is "it's like those other movies you might know".

youtube.com/watch?v=rzv8Z3VmEj4

Attached: 1.png (703x444, 197K)

They launched this one alongside How To Train Your Dragon 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW00Q85OnMY

How do these things even make enough money to be profitable?

>Great drafting opportunity timed perfectly to release after “Smallfoot” the big budget animated movie coming to theaters this fall from Warner Bros!

vimeo.com/258877373/ed9f8841da

Attached: MVD1308D.jpg (216x294, 75K)

Looks like they also wanted to profit from Spyro the Dragon.

Have you ever seen this The Shawshank Redemption animated rip-off? Also, I'm sure they copy Iggy's design from Jojo for the gang leader in prision.

youtu.be/YhULl9UT1mM

This is probably better then live action dumbo

Was this a mobile game tie in or something? They used textures, thats a step up for them.

>being so creatively void that you have to rip off Illumination

They can't cost more than 100 grand to make.

So how do they make 100 grand back?

I did. That was so fucking painful to watch, reminds me of protozootopia.

The plot didn't make lick of sense and implications were depressing as shit.

Attached: ozzy.jpg (350x525, 116K)

Does anyone buy these? How much profit can they make from old people who get the titles confused and think it's the real movie.

What does it feels like to be working for a studio or company making such obvious knock off, or low quality products ?
I mean I can see it from a corporate point of view, looking at market shares and all, but what about the creative minds or animators ?

Attached: 1556347801520.png (416x454, 947)

I imagine third worlders buy a ton of them

Grannies who mistake them for the real thing. They're made specifically for bargain bins

>No pressure
>No need to create anything new, just copy shit
>Still earns a salary

It's pretty good if you're here just for the money. Otherwise, good luck with depression

I seen that ages ago

Who buys these?

This is the company behind all of these.
>check some company information at archive.fo/LBqBX
>formerly known as "Ruthless Studios"
>they have an apparent subsidiary named "Dream Machine Animation" (look at their official websites)
Sketchy as fuck

Attached: Logo.png (319x217, 32K)

Reminds me of that Asylum studio or whatever that only makes cheap knockoffs of horror movies.

>We're now advanced enough that shitty studios with no budget can now make CGI that looks good enough 20 years ago
Honestly makes me happy and optimistic that technology has advanced so much

>Reminds me of that Asylum studio or whatever that only makes cheap knockoffs of horror movies.
Except this time WowNow Kids shit even faster than the Asylum, and Dream Machine Animation was formed after Video Brinquedo died.

Third wordlers only buy pirated dvds