Please forgive me 96

Please forgive me 96

Attached: pfm096.png (2425x3742, 660K)

Stop watering poor Pasq, you gonna dwindle her growth

I'm starting to love this Comic each passing day.

Attached: 1556698799260.png (500x300, 181K)

>boy pasquallo gets shit on
>totally oblivious

>grilsquallo gets shit on
>clearly unhappy about it

Attached: ithurts100b.jpg (373x367, 43K)

I see that Pasqualo father only bang sociopaths like him.

One of a very small number of comics where I will go to the website and read the comic instead of reading the image on Yea Forums. And one of an even smaller number where I turn off adblocker. Love you Gob!

You know, I kind of binged this comic not that long ago, and it's nice that I've been able to ride along with these continuous updates, but from reading it, it made me wonder, are we getting pic related but with Femanon and Katie?
Femanon and Ally? Femanon and Pasqualo?

Attached: KATIE AND ANON.png (980x762, 215K)

And they’re also always named Jennifer.

Anyone else feel like PFM is rather hit or miss with the humor? I just remember getting at least a good chuckle on most strips of IH that contained jokes but this time it just feels like they're there and that's it. Not only that but the jokes feel repetitively structured, like it's almost always "situation happens--character reactions/dialog--loosely related punchline"

Nah, bitch. You're just old, and think new stuff sucks. Like every old stand-up comedian complaining of "snowflakes" or whatever, instead of working on their material like when they were younger.
Bitch.

Boysqualo was a legit moron. Galsqualo is painfully self aware.

Was gonna write exactly that so I'll just add another "bitch"

Bitch.

Calling it, Obtusangelo will reveal Aurorasqualo's cyborgness on page 100, which will lead us into Magical Robogirl Aurorasqualo's (Mis)Adventures
Basically Madoka but pushed through the filter that is Gob and Josef's minds

I really need to catch up on PFM, I dropped off when it was just starting out.

These threads are pretty much the only reason I even still come to Yea Forums. Too bad I miss them half the time.

I like forgetting this comic exists, only to binge-read it later and remember how great it is.

Would be funnier if there was a callback to all that golden egg shit from the end of It Hurts, where whoever FemPasq's real mom is laid a golden egg that FemPasq hatched out of fucking seconds after she popped out, and Dad has to deal with the fact that he can't fuck over his kid for existing when the universe has already done it for him.

Wait, was there any golden egg stuff, or do I have mealworms giving my medulla oblongata a rimjob that could suck the chrome off a muffler?

Obtusangelo remains the best name conceived by man

Is that dabbing robot unicorn a cyclops or does Gob not wanna draw two eyes for it for some reason???

>Dabbing
I hope the non-existent funds you're getting for selling out were worth it, Gob.

OG Pasqualo WAS aware of it, he just chose to ignore it for the sake of his barely held-together sanity.

The Golden Egg was the whole universe, the big joke is that even when his child is what the universe was literally made around Pasquallo's Dad still hates his kid, it is that much of a cosmic rule.

At least if i got shit right.

Attached: pfm001b.png (980x1512, 732K)

Yeah, I get the bit about Dad being a huge dick to his kid being a temporal constant or what have you, I just didn't remember the egg stuff.
I don't think he's aware of Aurora in this iteration, though.

Funny how the dab was the least interesting thing about that page.

So, I'm sure that this has already been discovered and posted about by other studious anons, but I just found out about it. On It Hurts!! pagee 402, Pasq talks about having a mysterious dream with Allison, a dream in which they started a goat farm and lived happily together with the goats.

Attached: ithurts402hardtimeshappiestdaysofmylife.png (980x1420, 895K)

Someone asked in the comment section asked for the goat farm photo unblurred. One year later, Gob responded with this picture and a warning to not look at it unless you've finished the series.

Attached: Best_Ending_fight_me.png (894x498, 107K)

I used to think the same thing, and then I re-read It Hurts. It was actually a lot more hit-or-miss than I was remembering. Some strips were gut-bustingly hilarious, but more than a few weren't really funny.
Of course, even the ones that weren't funny sometimes had something going for them, like a cool little call-back or a nice character moment. But it's okay for not ever update to be a winner with everyone.

Pasq was in denial about his father. He saw it as tough love.

Page 100 is going to be her fucking up all her friendships and this girl isnt?

>old stand-up comedian complaining of "snowflakes" or whatever
They do that because they get dis-invited from college campuses because of jokes they tell.

Attached: 521.png (503x536, 283K)

What if page 100 is a completely normal single page?

Attached: Ally Shades.png (302x280, 25K)

What if page 100 is a jumpescare

so what happens when pasqualo inevitably reaches the end of the world again?

That's assuming if shes a robot again.

so they are old pussies whining about younger people clowning on them, like they would've done when they were young?

i really feel for gob and josef when shit like this is no longer a joke, and you have people in the comment section and twitter pestering about it earnestly

he does it every time and it wasnt stated that he is always a robot

Only if Gob draws it for an actual femanon. Anything is else would be disingenuous.

>chooses to make a world where she doesn't have to be lonely.
>events play out the same as it hurts.
>never ending cycle.

bitching and crying that comedians are offensive and need to be banned is not what those comedians did when they were young.

sure, sure
so why are they in turn shitting their pants instead of getting better when they bomb or get shit on for their material? you know, like they did when they were young?
nice off-topic, though,

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 982K)