>youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Attached: KOS61.jpg (980x1268, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbj6-h_7r6o
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clown time boys

oh my dude. MY DUDE. This is the invitation. Not the assassination.

It's SHOWTIME!

You're assuming insane murderclowns don't introduce themselves to the people they're about to assassinate.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbj6-h_7r6o

its silly but fuck if Im not excited to see what happens next

Attached: excellent.jpg (500x434, 50K)

>intro to gladiator match
>now a clown pratfall theme
Holy shit he could not have picked a better theme. This is surreal.

ITS STARTING

Attached: 1554947337472.png (1280x720, 606K)

Everyone in panel three:
>"Why so bitchy, Cio?"

Seriously. She can't still be depressed about the Yab thing.

Green guy saw Cio was acting like a fucking clown so he decided to dress for the occasion

So this green dude is totally apart of Gog right? Like her servants are herself, not actual other beings

Same color scheme and he has the lines on his body. Plus she controls entertainment so I'd say yes.

It's literally Gog herself, cosplaying as a jester.

>Entry of the Gladiators
Props to Abby for respecting the classics, but I'm going to be dissapointed if link related isn't Gog's battle theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw

damn why is Cio being such a fucking bitch

Attached: Shock.gif (100x100, 55K)

She's acting like a typical lesbian

Is it almost time? Will the announcement of the tournament of Gokus fan submissions happen soon?

>woman
>lesbian woman
>demon lesbian woman
It's a mystery

So exactly what is Gog's role in all of this? Surely she can't just be here to lead Allison to the tournament right?

I bet Solomon didn't plan on inviting Allison and Gog is doing it on her own initiative to try to make his tourney more entertaining.

Hear ye, hear ye, 'tis almost time. May your preparations be already underway.

Submit for your finest Gokus, your power wank fantasy self-inserts, your super duper over powered OCs, soon the announcement will come, the calling cards are being sent, all for the tournament of all tournaments, THE RING OF POWER, where they may all die splendidly and unceremoniously in glorious combat.

Gog gets Alison to join the tournament to fuck with Salami Dave, White Chain joins the tournament because Alison is an inexcusably sloppy student and will inevitably need rescue, Princess joins the tournament because fuck yeah ultraviolence, Cio sulks because Alison is trying to rescue Zaid and doesn't understand why her detached and mopey seduction technique isn't working anymore, Zaid joins the tournament because he has spent the last year learning the basics of Ki Rata and even though he sucks it still makes him more dangerous than half the people we've seen in the comic and he's going to use it to force Dave's hand to release him to find Alison, Nyave is gonna put 5 grand down on the girl with infinite god power crammed in her forehead because momma didn't raise no fool.

Given how he had the lore entries about the Manual of Hands and Feet, he might take suggestions on fighting styles instead of Gokus to head off any potential legal issues involving fan created characters.

>it's a "we live in a SOCIETY" episode

Abby said to get your Gokus ready like a year ago now.
It's gonna be the same deal as the gods, the pursuers, and the heist devils.

*HUFF* *HUFF*
Despite devil's only making up 13% of Throne's population...

This music, I don't' know what it was even meant to be for when it was written. So why clowns?

it's the stereotypical "circus music"

Reminder that the song most people think of as “that fucking clown song” is actually named Entrance of the Gladiators

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

>teach an angel to cheat in the name of the law like the LAPD
>teach a devil emotional intimacy and honesty, as understood by LA
I really think any success Alison has is gonna because our universe is on par with or worse than Throne, and then has no or minimal magic. If you dropped LA on throne it wouldn't know what hit it, it's the goddamn silver bullet of escalation, earth bankers, publicists, and rich housewives would eviscerate the current demigods with pure want.

Uh oh, Rakdos Guild is here.

Also it's written by a Julius Fucik, which is one letter away from Julius Fuck. Which is what Roman emperor cult members could probably say when they get sent to the Circus Maximus.

what indication do we have of this, at all

we know she has her own court, just like the other demiurges. how come you instantly leap to the assumption it's Gog herself instead of one of them?

Because we saw this guy in her line for one. Also he is wearing her colors

Oh, misread what you meant. Because she's a mass of deific shapeshifting worms who could easily consume and be her entire court.

>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Attached: 1401342514081.jpg (352x338, 121K)

At first I wanted to know what crawled up her ass. Now I don't care, it's time for the carnival.

nigga you gay or something?

They are all her, user. Gog has no actual court because she is her court.

Most of LA would get fucking murdered within days of landing.

We literally already have this as a TV show.

Attached: 5409371-lucifer-2.jpg (620x404, 111K)

>thicc calves

Attached: 30595103_1630120827101514_7008514237609803776_n.jpg (473x490, 37K)

Allison has tiny arms in the last panel, but her calves in panel 5 are juicy so its cool

So, this music was originally for a gladiatorial part of the opera and now nobody can't connect it to clown falling on their asses?

That's kinda depressing

We live in a clown world

But can he do anything?

Attached: Jevil_dance_screenshot.gif (181x185, 775K)

I don't think the clown is Gog, he's not talking with the slurry and green outline like Gog does, I think that body is a real body.
If Gog has actually infested his body with several worms, burrowed in his muscles and brain, controlling his moves and speech while the victim is still concious, that's other thing.

That's why it's the perfect theme. Comedy and violence are both based in tragedy.

Huh. That's an interesting take, user.

Attached: 1550054866022.jpg (1089x1920, 762K)

Screenshotting this

I mean, this seemed kind of obvious.

What will be interesting is how the fight itself goes. I have a feeling we'll be surprised again.

I like how Cio's wearing her best outfit again.

Is it just me or is her hat shaped like a teacup?

>Nyave just makes bank off the tournament while the rest of the crew is doing serious life-endangering stuff
I love it

Go away, M4, don't you have to go and get more PTSD?

>and gentlemen
>men
WC and Princess both confirmed for female(male)

>implying he wasn't confused by Allison
I mean, at this point she's probably manlier than anyone in this thread.

I didn't see it until you mentioned it but yeah it does look like one.

friendly reminder to back lancer or i'll kick your asses. love, /tg/

Attached: bestboi.jpg (639x827, 105K)

I already did, user

I know it's minor but it bugs me that the cards only have a single symbol on each. It makes it look liek WC had a winning hand of Q, A but really she had Q, 4of Clubs.

and i now love you, user.

Attached: punchboi.jpg (639x827, 111K)

Fuck international shipping, and fuck paying 25 bucks for a free pdf.
And yet still I might.

even if you only donate at the 2$ level you still get all these spicy kickstarter mechs and the campaign

Attached: headcanon.jpg (639x827, 114K)

>not being American
[Laughs in freedom]

Fuck that, i already support him buy buying the physical copies of the comic.

win/win

Nigga it's linked in the OP