This pretty means the multiverse stuff is gonna be a fake out, right? I mean, it's Mysterio. That's his whole deal

This pretty means the multiverse stuff is gonna be a fake out, right? I mean, it's Mysterio. That's his whole deal.

Attached: mysterio-spiderman-1557156794.jpg (1500x1000, 232K)

Multiverse is true.
Mysterio being from another universe is fraud.

It's gotta be but Marvel enjoys subverting expectations sometimes so maybe he's legit. I hope they don't show anything else in trailers.

inb4 this Mysterio IS good and multiverse exists and our Mysterio appears somehow

nice ass on little tom

Attached: 1557263746521.gif (700x384, 323K)

This is probably the most likely scenario but how are they going to introduce the multiverse then? Because the giant elemental things have got to be Mysterio illusions

My personal hope is that there's another twist villain they aren't showing us that comes out sometime in second/third act that IS a multiverse traveller.

If this Mysterio does turn out to be a villain that'll be two villains that know who Spider-man is. Sinister Six is gonna show up at his apartment with a 24-pack and a box of dynamite.

>Implying we'll ever get the sinister six in a Spidey film.

It would take way too much to set up.We still need Doc Ock, Electro, and Kraven to be introduced at LEAST (since we have Scorpion and Vulture already) before they can get together. You could introduce maybe one of them in a SS movie before it becomes a clusterfuck.

I feel like they'll be Hydro Man or Sandman that are just made to be fire or whatever thanks to his illusions. If they are building up to Sinister Six they need to fill out the roster.

Why do you think they're building up to Sinister Six?

Because that's really the highest stakes they can do in a Spider-man movie without going Venom or Green Goblin again. And they wouldn't introduce Scorpion and Vulture getting to know each other if there wasn't a team-up of some variety happening.

You make a good point, though I would be excited to see a well done version of Venom in a movie.

I like how Jake Gylenhaal is so handsome and noble looking that you just instinctively want to trust him

That said, using the Mysterio character does telegraph hard enough that him NOT being a villainous douchebag would actually be the clever refreshing subversion

id think theyd have to toss in a fake out. If the plot is "mysterio is creating the disasters so he can save the day himself" is the entire plot everyone figured it out in the first trailer.

Hey! I'm Peter Parker. I like to take my mask off every scene i'm in because I have no fucking clue how a secret identity works.

My, what an original and thought-provoking contribution.

You're edgy

>This is probably the most likely scenario but how are they going to introduce the multiverse then?

after credits scene of SHIELD's universal rift monitoring equipment or whatever freaking out, and Miles getting spat out by a wormhole

Secret identities don't exist in the MCU.

The dude in the dark leather jacket to the left looks like such an obvious villain

Why does it look so fucking gay?

Is that a wedding ring?

Apparently that's the Chameleon

Because it's a twink and a fag staring into each other's eyes

>subverting
Ugh

>how are they going to introduce the multiverse then?
They already did, in Dr Strange, "There is a multiverse." Done.

dude, like, every fuckin movie version of spidey has done this, who even gives a shit anymore