Previously, on Yea Forums:

Previously, on Yea Forums:

Now for Part 2: The Duck, the Bat, his clown and his Comissioner

Preview: Lock-Up may as well be a double agent for the league...

OF SHADOWS!

(No, but seriously, somebody should make a movie out of this)

Attached: Lockup.jpg (270x370, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwVgB0MRCVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET IN HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwVgB0MRCVg

Continued
>April O'Neil In Gotham? Gonna get my self a world class tittyfuck, sewer stench be damned

>OH GOD! IT FEELS LIK-GLUCKGH!!!! *Symbiote tentacle dick forces all the way through Shocker's body out of his mouth*

Attached: Shocker-Marvel-Comics-Herman-Schultz-Spider-Man.jpg (500x854, 99K)

Cont. From Omega beams... Please tell me what effect such a paltry attack could do to one of the infinite Gordons, for I am no mere Gordon simply TRYING to get Batman to rape the Joker I am the Gordon who became Batman and RAPED the Joker and now I shall rape you Darkseid, your prolapse will become legendary even on your fourth world

Attached: batman2-1d7c5.jpg (552x646, 128K)

You know I'm just an innocent bystander, but what the hell happened to Scarecrow's Fear Gas forcing everyone underground? Is it possible no one did and we all just imagining everything that gas happened since then... Ahh no don't rape me Gordon above all!!!

THERE'S A SIMPLE SOLUTION YOU ALL AREN'T THINKING ABOUT! Let's just barbecue the fucking Joker without Batman knowing.

Attached: condiment.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Guys, we have to rape Emiko Queen.

Attached: e02dc6913d020737b8283f4cb13e8756.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Fool! You'd also have to do it without Gordon or the clown's crazy ex from finding out too!

Attached: Im telling you its.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Attached: Ace Stare.jpg (473x356, 12K)

There is no hope of victory. The Final Rape cannot be stopped, it cannot be halted. So why don't you just give in?

Attached: 20190508_202330.jpg (640x480, 233K)

I for one welcome our new orifice-violating demiurge!

Attached: Smiling Devoted Father.jpg (150x150, 9K)

Attached: 1503845736284.jpg (583x583, 23K)

What's the Overgordon's endgame?

Nonsense, Batman. Not while I have...THE PHOENIX FORCE AT MY SIDE.

Attached: DarkPhoenix.jpg (609x960, 181K)

I can't believe I made love to her...

(P.S. I'm gonna go to bed real soon, so I'm gonna need some people to pass the torch for me for new characters and posters to do stuff. I, user, did a slew of Batman rogues, Darkseid, and all those cosmic characters.

P.P.S. Whoever comes across by this thread, send word out to make a movie like the Joker one where he wanted to say the 'N' word)

Attached: OdinForce.jpg (600x238, 40K)

Well, hello...you'll make a good test subject.

Attached: Scarey.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Cheap real estate.

There was only one thing in the beginning, and that was Rape. It shall be the only thing once again.

I am the Batman...NO! I AM THE GORDON WHO RAPES AND I WILL NOT BE DENIED YOUR GREY CRAGGY ASS, THIS RED WOMAN YOU BROUGHT AS AN OFFERING CAM ONLY BUY YOU SO MUCH TIME!!!

Attached: 4621656-batman.jpg (346x377, 67K)

Gordon no!

Yesssss all goes according to plan, once the Gordon who Rapes has his way with both the phoenix and Darkseid I will rape and absorb him and the mass stores of rape energy within him, then I shall have the power to become the new Over-Gordon

Attached: gordon8.jpg (320x240, 18K)

But why tell me? I mean what's keeping me from telling the rest of the council of your plan? Do you intend to rape all us?

Attached: DmqvuM3XsAErmDL.jpg (500x400, 38K)

Fool! One does not "become" the Over-Gordon! You let it in, you let it devour you and grow fat on your essence. That is the way of any true rapist!

Attached: 6d76f06b3ff4168e3db5aa646d4b4849.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Quick rundown on what’s happened so far?

There was a tournament of power I think.

Attached: IMG_1994.jpg (648x273, 37K)

>gotham turned into rape city
>something about pure rapeforce
>WW3 broke loose
>gordon raped batgirl to prove a point what backfired because batman did not care
>marvel heroes and villains came to invade
>gordon with infinety gauntlet
>gorson still ignores his son

there was probably more but I have to Go to work now

And then everyone in the Rapeverse fell asleep.

As long as you don't rape me then I guess I can go with you. I have nothing else plannned for today and I'm bored. But I thought Darksied blew up your Zeppelin. How are you still alive?

Speaking of where is April O' Neil with the news? What's the situation?

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (1280x1495, 129K)

Bump

Tune in tomorrow– same Rape-time, same Rape-channel!

Attached: batman.jpg (1000x564, 186K)

I'll tell you what's the situation: I've been waiting on this burrito for the past 4 threads! Where's my burrito?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Did somebody say Steven Rapeyverse?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Ruby, Sapphire please, there are humans watching!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x692, 72K)

can you really call anyone on Yea Forums human

Gordon is not the same anymore..

Attached: RCO044 (2).jpg (963x1037, 408K)

C'mon now, this is Gordon's turf. Raping is cool here.

also
>Flash went to get burger king for people
>Supes is fighting a rapist known as the kryptofuck
>The booty warrior and silver surfer are raping each other over who gets to be the herald of the overgordon
>April and jack are fighting over who gets news coverage
>Scarecrow gassed a bunch of people and is now raping them
>darksied is fighting others over control of the anti-consent equation

Oh and the question found out about Gordons and Bullocks affair.

>Shocker gets raped and All the Way Through'd by Symbiote Spidey while on his way to tittyfuck April O'Neill

My God, this is a beautiful thread. I just love it.

Hitler, where are we?

Attached: 1557031939666.jpg (753x1977, 517K)

>Klarion and the wizards confront each other on how to deal with the anti-consent equation, with the help of Etrigan.

Hmm...so you brought him of all places. What's he got to do with this?

Fate: Everything. But our powers cannot be dwindled for long, for the Spectre and I have tried to seal it. Now he is trying to do it on his own. Though I don't know if its for long. We could expect a crisis of this magnitude much larger than one earth itself. In fact, he may even control all of the infinite earths if he doesn't stop, and, if his hunger is not satiated, all of reality through Marvel's cosmos (dunno about Vertigo).

Klarion: Your fault, then.

Attached: Klarion_control.jpg (1112x836, 55K)

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Attached: Ruby Smirk.png (728x1079, 708K)

Also brief nazi invasion and penguin got raped by joker

He got back into his real dimension were the joker got raped.
It's world full of tolerance and no pain and it even has a sexy brown eva braun.

So the Monitor is being attacked...It seems that the source of the energy is flowing from Sector-2814. Otherwise known as earth...among many others.

Attached: sinestrocorps-600x338.jpg (600x338, 95K)