"Every single law, rule, and workplace regulation we have ever made has been to keep men from raping and killing women...

>"Every single law, rule, and workplace regulation we have ever made has been to keep men from raping and killing women. We don't have a criminal problem. We have a male problem."

When did cartoons get so WOKE?

Attached: 156623784781488.png (1922x1080, 1.98M)

>the stereotype of the man hating feminist is slowly being fulfilled

Don’t SJWs realize they’re not making the world better? They’re making feminism worse

>When did cartoons get so WOKE?

When female creators they never really got past the same old sitcom plots they always had, and they still want to feel important.

They can't make something great, but they want to make something that still makes them feel like they accomplished something.

Why women believe about a "Patriarchy conspiracy"?
Men can even share pussie withouth a figth

That's an actual line from the show? We're supposed to agree with it? Well, thanks for saving me the time of checking it out.

Since obviously none of you watched (or at least finished) the show, can you please tell me why you're here?

>it's another /pol/bait thread
It's almost like you want them to be here.

>feminism helps men too!
>feminists dont hate men!
several years later when feminists have positions of power
>men are literally all fucking rapists, killers, bigots and sexists and should be wiped out

>Since obviously none of you watched (or at least finished) the show
Be this cuck

Why I have the idea this post will be destroy because "Muh bigotry"

Keep it in your /pol/, please.

Learn english please

is this ever actually said in the show or is this just a shitty bait thread?

>stop talking about cartoons on the cartoon board

> (or at least finished)
>No no no, you have to see ALL of it, every bit! Now I know those parts are present in the first few episodes but if you look at ALL of it then its different and hey coincidentally you just watched all of it which is all the metric we can visibly see thanks to Netflix getting rid of its rating system
>Stop warning people about the contents that might end up with them not watching or netflix or pirating it and spreading awareness that way until you watched ALL of it!

Nice try.

LOL
Can you elaborate about the mistake?

You have to have watched the show first

I actually don't even remember this scene, was this when the guy spit out snakes?

We're reacting to the line in the OP. I was interested in the show. Never got around to seeing it yet. Not sure if I'll bother now.

Idk why i’m here, why are you?

Why are people on Yea Forums so gullible?

To talk about shows I've watched

>feminism helps men too!
This cracks me up. You can't tell me I have 'male privilege' which I need to give up and then tell me it's gonna improve my life. A privilege is by definition beneficial for the person who has it.
Then they say something like
>the patriarchy restricts men by making them fit rigid masculine roles
I didn't really want to wear nail polish anyway, thanks. How about I keep making 20% more money than you and you keep the nail polish?

Finished this series. Is good. Very good. A light version of Bojack, more comfy. I like they touch feminist themes that there are some part that makes me kinda upset “i want to protect thoses teenagers from men” or “this is a feminsint version of this tale” (you don’t have to use the word feminism, se already know is a feminist show) I apreciate the show being more cartoony but sometimes it looks weird woth this bojack style, but the desing and animation are less rigid. Also I like how the two main character have tons of flaws but aren’t unlikable bunchs. That’s weird in today’s media. Usually they portray woman as mary sue (this happens a lot with men too, even more, but at least there are a lor of complex men character with flaws)

It's not exactly far-fetched that a Netflix original adult cartoon about two women would have a line like that, and the pic fits. You can't blame people for believing that.

This was literally never said
You dumbasses are actually getting angry over nothing.

I know, but on a site known for bullshit you'd assume people had wised up by now

Just to clarify, no.
That line is not in the show.