Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

there's more alcohol in her mouthwash than that

Attached: 3998.png (800x1160, 157K)

She doesn't practice personal hygiene now that she's a dyke.

checked and kekd

I glance at this comic on occasion because I've never seen a train wreck last for years before.

>Kombucha
>delicious
I call bullshit.

Does robopussy kill bacteria?

How the fuck did the art regress so much?

same reason the guy with the robot hand wears a glove now: laziness

He decided that all the characters need to look like they live in a universe that would put up with their level of degenerate levels of "progressiveness". All citizens of ultra-Portland would all naturally be ugly and intolerable in general.

LITERALLY JUST ORDER A "NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER" YOU DUMB SHIT IDIOT MORON

If every person in this comic's city is some kind of ultra hipster, who's keeping everything running? The normal people who roll their eyes as they install a power line, listening to trannies jabber on with snarky one-liners?

Jeph was a faggot over ten years ago when he started this shitheap of a webcomic.

Have we seen Wil in the past ten years?

I got dragged to a hotel bar one time when I was trying to stay sober.

I told the bartender, who I guess was in the middle of getting her bartender license. So I spent the night tasting her "virgin" drinks she was learning, and giving feedback.

It's times like this that I'm glad I keep reading Questionable Content.

Why does this strip feel like fucking product placement for kombucha?

Terrible

>3998
I can only imagine what shit Jeph is going to pull on 4000.

Pregnant bitch here- they make fake beers now and they're okay.
Jeph's talking out of his asshole again, like when he thought poor people didn't know what raisins are.

Given she's a former drunk, maybe she's craving something that would make her similarly miserable rather than the flavor of a beer? The bartender did mention ghost pepper syrup, after all.
Though it's at least just as likely that you're right.

This comic is terrible.

>who's keeping everything running
literally robots. if you haven't guessed it QC is actually a post-robopocalypse dystopia but with a soft coúp instead of a hard revolution. Everyone is at least bi because homosexuality curtails breeding rates and adding gay drugs to the food supply is a more efficient form of population control than enforced child limits (also why AI are allowed romantic capabilities, to engage potential breeders in a physically and psychologically fulfilling relationship that won't result in uncontrolled reproduction.)

>kombucha
>delicious
Lies

>mouse utopia except the mice are force-fed to stay alive

Drug induced mental illness, leading to trannies, leading to 40% human suicide rate.
DAMN YOU, SKYNET!

That barkeep is a goddamn liar. Kombucha is fucking disgusting.

What? You don't like shitty fermented tea mixed with vinegar?

It's the definition of acquired taste. I don't mind it because I like seltzer water and bitter drinks.

Browsing Yea Forums while pregnant causes autism.
Hopefully your kid won't get bullied for having an autistic mom.

I hate tea and I hate vinegar

based terrible poster

>like when he thought poor people didn't know what raisins are

oh what a fun week that was

>like when he thought poor people didn't know what raisins are
What?

Brun claimed to be so poor she couldn't afford raisins despite raisins being cheap and a poverty food

that should tell you how poor they were

You could go to the real Northampton and see how they do it.

>Faye calling the bartender "beanpole"
I think it's funny that for all of Jephs hyper-liberal political correctness, he doesn't understand that this is more potentially harmful and offensive than most of the shit he villifies.

If he wants to live in a world where it's considered offensive to ask a girl where she's from, then it should DEFINITELY be offensive to give someone a humorous nickname based on their physical appearance. Fucking bigoted shitlord.

I thought you were going for the cheap joke. Made me laugh.

It doesn’t count if the victim is a straight cis white male.

Only fat people can be discriminated against. Thin people can fit in any chair or bathroom stall, but people who eat themselves past "human" are an oppressed minority and it is a Hate Crime to call them anything less than beautiful and perfect

Also with Brun being Lebanese- they fucking love throwing nuts and raisins in rice.

he has Stockholm syndrome now and identifies with his captors (sjws)

It all makes sense now.

>Also with Brun being Lebanese
>they fucking love throwing nuts and raisins in rice
Rice, bread, pudding. It's almost as if Jeph doesn't know shit about the Lebanese...

She's a POC, user. That's her ethnicity as far as Jeph and SJWs are concerned.

Read a wikipedia article at the very least and drag your fat ass downtown for a Lebanese meal.
Really a bare minimum- and I'm speaking as a /pol/fag here.

>I hate tea and I hate vinegar

I'm British and every word you just said has made me violently angry.

first off no fucking bar serves kombucha

Not that user, but tea is fine and vinegar is fine but they don't need to be combined.

See It's some sort of New Portlandian hipster dystopia. It makes sense that they'd serve kombucha.

>British
black tea is worst tea, though
but it's still pretty good
also, stop eating beans and toast like that, you idiots

I was curious and, apparently, there is more than one Lebanese restaurant in Halifax. Jeph can't use the excuse that he's too busy or poor because everyone knows he's rich and he's already revealed that he eats out all the time because his wife won't cook after work.

Attached: DyXQBflX4AICWzi.jpg (929x1317, 191K)

ANYTHING can be combined with vinegar.

Anything can be combined with shit, that doesn't make it palatable.

>New Portlandian hipster dystopia

The worst thing to ever happen to Portland was Portlandia because now everyone thinks it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

jorks moved back to america

Isn't 0.5% ABV about on par with soft drinks?

You could basically drink 0.5 ABV on an empty stomach as if it were water and maybe start to feel a buzz after a whole six pack if you were a lightweight.

god help us

Since Jeph's the one with the stay-at-home job where he bangs out a low effort comic the night before it's supposed to go up, he should be the one cooking.

>I did work so I don't feel guilty
Yeah but you're playing X-COM to distract yourself from the guilt of not preparing food because you know it's the proper thing to do when your wife has a typical job and you work about four hours a week.

>stay at home
>call your spouse at work and ask them what you'll be doing for dinner
Put on a pot of lentils you dumb slut.

Or Chop up carrots, onions and peppers or shallots and figure shit out from there.

>be jeph
>chop up carrots, onions, and peppers or shallots
>stab hand

what now smart guy what fucking now

Attached: cereal.gif (480x360, 991K)

Whoever decided to push Portland from a burgeoning urban fantasy / cyberpunk dystopia into a vomitous, leftist Huxley inspired Portlandia dystopia should be shot. Creepy weird Portland >>>>> le quirky hipster weird Portland.

Just make sure that you stab the hand you don't draw with, blog about it, and fail miserably at astroturfing support for yourself as well. If you're gonna go Jeph, may as well go full Jeph.

>Stop eating beans on toast

Better than avacado.

Literally not. But I'm guessing you fell for whatever that meme was.

much like when elizabeth moss caught the clap I blame Fred Armisen

>Literally not

The combination of the bean tomato sauce, butter and a nice crunchy bread is literally heaven on earth.

Spreading a crushed beaner apple on some soitoast is for massive faggots.

Wouldn't have helped. Just look at New Orleans.

>avocado
>buttery, creamy, filling, mild tasting enough to not overpower anything but not so mild as to be overpowered unless you really try
>worse than British ketchup beans

Yes.

Yes it is. Avacado is literally the perfect example of a meme food.

It's like saying desserts and not loving a jam roly poly with custard.

Objectively wrong.

>Buttery
>Creamy
>Filling

Avacado is basically peanut butter spread for hipsters.

Beans on Toast is god tier quick breakfast.

Plausible.

>Just look at New Orleans.
At least NO has kept some of its classic flavors of weird and degeneracy. Portland is just a gay, diminishingly functional, leftist shithole.

>Avacado is basically peanut butter spread for hipsters.
Leave peanut butter out of this. It is vastly superior to avacado and shouldn't be part of this conversation.

No.

Peanut butter and Beans are respectable things to put on toast.

Not wetback pears.

Look, I'm not a beans on toast fan but I am a fan of both but have no strong feelings about the combination thereof. All I'm saying is that peanut butter is fucking amazing, has stood the test of the ages, and should not be brought up when discussing memed foods like avacados.

Please, we all know that beans on toast are one Buzzfeed video away from being insufferably hipster.

NO's weirdness and degeneracy is being kept on lifeline by its tourism industry, but even that is cracking under the weight of real estate companies buying out neighborhoods for short-term rentals.

Why would you want to move to bargain bin Atlantis if you weren't down with weirdness and degeneracy? What's up with fucking people wanting things to just be bland and homogeneous.

Short-term rentals are things like AirBnB; IIRC, the Mariginy neighborhood is something like 10% AirBnBs at this point.

>they make fake beers now
Fucking time travelers.

I fucking cried when I found out he succumbed to the SJWs and the political correctness Gestapo. It sucks. I hope our grandfather are rolling in their graves from not knowing what they were damning their descendants to when they were storming Normandy

Attached: CbnmlRyUMAALVIX.jpg (960x640, 70K)

When was he ever not full SJW?

>I fucking cried
The state of this board

>The combination of the bean tomato sauce
You're pathetic and sick people. That's not a combination, that's smearing shit that doesn't belong together, you bean and ketchup suckers.

Also, people that think that avocados are actually expensive can fuck right off along with the brits.

Stop drinking mouthwash.

Attached: 1555976509898.jpg (555x419, 23K)

Jeph was always liberal but once upon a time he seemed like the standard Gen X variety, the kind of guy who would watch MTV, Bill Mahr, and Jon Stewart in the 90s and early-to-mid 2000s. Jeph made the transition to SJW but otherwise these two groups of people usually don't see eye-to-eye. It seems to be artists and entertainers who make the move while the regular blue collar and middle management liberals have become alt-right extremists merely by standing still.

Why can't she just a Coke or a ginger beer or something? Did Jeff forget that designated drivers exist or something?

But lentils take longer than veggies.

She’s an alcoholic. One of the very few interesting life experiences Jeph managed to draw from and put into the comic was the mental breakdown he had after a bad binge, which he projected onto her a while back when he gave her a little alcoholism arc. And he even did kinda make sure to remind the audience of her sobriety and ongoing recovery from alcoholism about two pages ago when she went into a little rant about it.

I can’t really blame you for not following along more closely with the comic, but it’s usually easy to at least assume that if someone is avoiding drinking alcohol yet really really seems to want it, they might be a recovering drunk.

still faster than going out for burgers

Just have something delivered. He's got the dosh to be able to afford that on the regular.

uh oh, comic mistakes, 4000 strip stabbing is back on the table lads

Attached: 3999.png (800x1160, 169K)

Terrible

Made me chuckle.

A) What the fuck is that supposed to be? A stick of dynamite?
B) hurr durr I used an anachronistic word aren’t I clever???
Shut up faggot.

Oh, and based terrible poster.

Let's speculate what the 4000th strip will be.
Besides being a massive disappointment, I mean. That's a given.

"(I know about the missing speech bubble tails, I'll fix it in the morning) " How fucking hard is it to add in a bubble tail if you noticed it was missing to start with? I bet it would have taken just as long to add it in as it was to write up that comment. Jesus man...

this shit is so ugly

That's not at all what that post was about, he's asking why the bartender apparently has no non-alcoholic drinks and has to mix ghost pepper syrup with seltzer to approximate one when literally all bars keep soft drinks on tap for DDs and as mixers.

A flare, she's been carrying them for the last few strips.

I drank enough of this shit in Iraq. To know that you cannot possibly get drunk.

Attached: 0ceee97b-0ea7-43fc-9a88-b9d0a845c356_1.ea286415b5cf8be9b0c1a0d671d93dcf.jpg (2115x2400, 1.1M)

>Bubbles keeps a vibrator in her ass at all times
What does Gepp think he drew there?

One of the signal flares she packed in the lunch she made for Dixie Normous

why the fuck do you idiots keep reading this shit if you hate it so much?
fuck

Because we love to hate it.

>Bubbles will never lay down covering fire for you with her ass mounted mortar

fuck off jeph

Kombucha's okay. You make it right, it's basically just semi-sweet fizzy tea. You make it wrong, it turns into a pretty decent vinegar and instead of drinking it you have it over collards and ham. It's pretty hard to fuck up. I wouldn't characterize it as beer-like in any sense though.

You chose the words that would hurt the most, didn't you?

Avocado is like grass-flavored crisco with a texture anywhere between "soft chunks" and "what dog shit looks like when it's fresh".

its hard because hes depressed, the poow bawby

Accurate.

>but otherwise these two groups of people usually don't see eye-to-eye
Nobody sees eye-to-eye with SJWs, except other SJWs, and even that's not a safe bet with how fucking bitchy they all are. If they didn't have white males to focus all their anger on, they would likely just hate the fuck out of each other. Being an SJW isn't about actually caring; it's about playing a virtue signalling pissing contest until everyone knows that you're most tolerant person on the room, and anyone worse than you is literally Hitler.

Is that gaint lady made out of terracotta. Is she the golem of jewish legend? She the rest of the cast be worried about the soulless abomination destroying the town

That’s Bubbles. She’s a war robot.

lowly dog, that's Bubbles - a vet from the AI wars. Bow your head.

>war robot
>0 utility

ok jeph whatever

The most disappointing thing will be if there is a 4000th strip

Necrobumper