RIIICHARD

RIIICHARD

Attached: screwingaround.jpg (789x603, 79K)

ERIKAAA!!!

Come watch me fly, Richard!

Push me higher Richard
I wanna touch the sky Richard

That old white bitch can have my Richard alright.

Quite screwing around!

Early South Park really was bizarre. The show feels so bland and neutered now.

Early South Park is back when they were just parodying kid's cartoons and tropes from edutainment. Remember when they learned something at the end of every episode?

The socio-political commentary isn't new, though. They had always had episodes about social issues and ripped-from-the-headlines topics. They just didn't become a thing across every episode until later.

It sucks since all they do is insult Trump now.

Yeah at the start they only did politics if they just naturally had a funny angle to it, felt like it was just material for comedy like everything else.

You’re retarded, they barely have Garison/Trump on the show and when they do it’s usually just wacky bullshit. They bring him on more than I’d like but he hasn’t hijacked the show.

Fighting the Frizzies at 11

I'm waiting for a south park reset honestly. Remove Garrison as Trump, bring him back as the boys teacher and just go back to making fun episodes again. Have the kids go back to being kids doing kid shit but in an over exaggerated way.

>They had always had episodes about social issues and ripped-from-the-headlines topics.
A big difference between early southpark and now is that matt & trey were in touch with the broad social currents of the late 90s & early 00s so their lampooning was directed less at 'ripped from the headlines' topics as much as salient features of american society as a whole.

over the last 20 years they've just listlessly drifted along with the times and can't really see the forest for the trees like they used to

based

Those Richard scenes never made sense to me as kid. Like, you see her flying a plane and then paint just splatters on her face. I don’t get it.

>Remove Garrison as Trump
Well, if idiots hadn't voted Trump in, Garrison would already be back as their teach, now wouldn't he? But no, they set up a joke too stupid for them to even want to continue, and reality out stupided them.

Just be thankful they didn't make Towelie Trump or something. Do they still do stupid fucking Towelie episodes when they are too lazy to write a real episode?

lil guy, i'm on my knees here implorin ya to seek sunlight

rrriiiiccchhhaarrrdddd

Attached: richard.png (472x352, 200K)

t. offended Towelie fan

borderline experimental.

MICHAEL!

Attached: 456747-richardhawk_face.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Attached: RICHARDS.jpg (500x625, 51K)

RIIIIIIIICHAAAARD!

Attached: METAL WOLF CHAOS micheal wilson.jpg (1024x894, 79K)

Towelie showed up in recent episodes, so kinda.

It's supposed to look ridiculous and cheap for comedic effect.

>and the winner is...Wendy, for her Chewbacca costume!