BLACK WIDOW solo movie predictions

So they are 100% setting up Florence Pugh's spy character (maybe Yelena) to replace Nat in the current films right?

Attached: 53123458_128171441645859_8840637153437652692_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Maybe

Attached: smugjess.png (510x564, 414K)

I'm actually super okay with this, and it'd be the perfect vehicle to establish her too.

Attached: Spider-Woman 1.jpg (600x921, 104K)

Rachel Weisz would make a good crazymom.

Attached: madame hydra.jpg (639x960, 166K)

I've been saying this to my friends. I bet the credit scene is Yelena, older wiser after Endgame, approaching an Avenger's Compound being rebuilt. She'll be asking if they need help. It will give us a very small taste of the post Endgame team by showing off two, maybe three members.

Also between her and Cassie, show a transition to a younger cast that they can lock in for a 10-15 year stretch of films.

I never thought I would care for her, but her death in Endgame actually bummed me out

>ruthless spy doomed to die
>saved by Clint, welcomed into his family
>found another family in the Avengers too
>pays her debt by sacrificing herself and bringing back his family

the Black Widow movie would be the perfect one to fill in the gaps and show us how she and Clint met

Attached: untitled.jpg (900x600, 249K)

>The super-heroine sensation they said couldn't be done
Who said that

Clones.

Attached: natasha_romanoff_and_yelena_belova_commission_by_sumireii_dbcfgox-pre.jpg (785x1018, 85K)

Man have you read many old comic covers? Especially Marvel, they were insanely full of exclamations like that that not a living person on Earth ever said.

Marvel bragged like Trump back then. Inventing random bullshit to overcome. Out of children's media it had a charm.

I felt the actual death scene was too silly for me to be impacted by it, but her scene earlier in the movie where she cries was well done

Attached: Scarjo - Black Widow.jpg (1199x1012, 99K)

That's what they're going for.

By now we've had maybe 30 superhero movies that are honestly just well made films, source material and quality of adaptation aside. Yet I still get this weird surreal taken aback feeling when I see actors that really nail an honest emotional beat no matter what else that they may find silly is going on.

Also
>Nat has been so depressed she didn't get her hair done once in five years.
Why is that weirdly depressing?

I'd be down for her playing MCU Mockingbird

maybe budapest

user…

Attached: bobbi.jpg (2000x3000, 242K)

> Film opens or closes with Florence Pugh character at Natasha's grave stone.

>hair

I actually really like that look, her hair simply tied back during the heist just shows that she's really all business, no vanity. She used to have well styled hair even in other missions with world stakes

Kinda made rockets jab at CM's hairdo a little deeper too

God and she looked so gorgeous

That said, it's still a bit funny to me that she managed to grow out her natural color in an artful way rather than that ugly way every root showing Walmart low trash does. Also that her all business braid is artfully done and cute.

Hey, it's still a movie.

>Why is that weirdly depressing?

The way I see it, Natasha may have basically become a shut-in during those five years. The Avengers failed to stop Thanos, the family she played aunt for was lost with half the universe, her best friend snapped and is leaving a trail of bodies all over the world. Her mental well-being may as well be hanging on by a thread at this point.

what about Ultimate Widow?

Attached: ultimate_black_widow_by_luffysan9_d8f2d31-fullview.png (800x571, 426K)

Not canon.

Nice outfit

Ughhh h ghfjghdfgghgh ghfklgjhfkdg I hate this I don't like scarjo but they should have left her alive

Would you watch a scene where Nat teaches her apprentice how to seduce and fuck?

Or possibly Moner boner.

Attached: 1533715965727.jpg (2066x3100, 626K)

Don't forget she's throwing herself into her work so much she's suggesting trying to somehow "deal with" an undersea earthquake.