BATWOMAN GETS SERIES ORDER

>deadline.com/2019/05/batwoman-katy-keene-nancy-drew-series-orders-the-cw-glamorous-in-contention-1202609470/

Attached: 1557275663666.jpg (1500x500, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CWBatwoman/status/1125921456527818752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teaser:
twitter.com/CWBatwoman/status/1125921456527818752

no one will watch this homosexual garbage

Neat.

oh god, she's so beautiful. such a strong independent woman, an inspiration to us all

Attached: 1553187152449.jpg (540x540, 75K)

Messy.

Sure they will. Kids aren't homophobic like you.

they are though ?????

Batwoman is a boring character, CW is trash.

Attached: 468438.jpg (297x551, 34K)

I'll be more interested in like, anything else.

Plenty of people watch the shitfest that is every other CW series, so why wouldn't they watch this one?

Well, here's the full Cast.

KATE KANE / BATWOMAN (Ruby Rose)

>An openly lesbian ex-soldier and the cousin of Bruce Wayne, Kate returns to Gotham City after being discharged from the military and finds a new purpose in defending a city on the edge of chaos following Batman's mysterious disappearance three years prior. Armed with a passion for social justice and flair for speaking her mind, Kate soars onto the streets as Batwoman, but in a city desperate for a savior, she must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham's symbol of hope.

Attached: 1.png (1260x685, 1.17M)

ALICE (Rachel Skarsten)

>The psychotic leader of the Lewis Carroll–inspired Wonderland Gang. Swinging unpredictably between maniacal and charming, Alice has made it her mission to undermine Gotham’s sense of security, and holds a secret connection to Batwoman's past.

Attached: 2.png (654x345, 378K)

SOPHIE MOORE (Meagan Tandy)

>Kate's closeted former lover, a high-ranking private security agent and one of Gotham’s fiercest protectors. Feisty, charming and with incredible fighting abilities and a softer side beneath her regimented exterior.

Attached: 3.png (673x359, 340K)

LUKE FOX (Camrus Johnson)

>The son of Wayne Enterprises' R&D director Lucius Fox, the man who provided Batman with his equipment for years. In the Dark Knight's absence, he is the one keeping the long-abandoned Wayne Tower secure. Brilliant with technology, but lacking in social skills, Luke considers himself the guardian of Batman's legacy and symbol, but soon begins to understand Gotham City’s need for a new hero, and finds one in Kate Kane.

Attached: 4.png (733x393, 437K)

MARY HAMILTON (Nicole Kang)

>Kate Kane's excitable, talkative and scrappy stepsister. An influencer-in-the-making, Mary carries a lovely and heavy demeanor, which makes it easy to view her as an airheaded amateur. But what she lacks in a filter she makes up for with her compassion for Gotham’s underserved communities, proving she has more in common with Kate than she thinks. And like her sister, Mary will have a secret life of her own in Gotham City.

Attached: 5.png (653x320, 296K)

JACOB KANE (Dougray Scott)

>Kate's extremely tough, political and emotionless father, who is haunted by the death of his wife and one of his daughters years prior. A former military Colonel with a grudge against Batman, Jacob now commands Gotham’s elite private security firm The Crows, and has made it his mission to protect his city better than the Dark Knight ever could. But it’s only a matter of time before his unwavering disdain for vigilantes puts him at odds with Gotham’s new caped crusader, who also happens to be his own daughter.

Attached: 6.png (876x485, 552K)

CATHERINE HAMILTON-KANE (Elizabeth Anweis)

>Kate's knowledgeable, motivated and ambitious stepmother. Catherine made her fortune as a savvy, bullheaded defense contractor, even supplying weapons for her husband's paramilitary activities. One of Gotham’s most powerful residents, Catherine effortlessly pulls the strings of the elite to advance her frequently less-than-legal enterprises. For her, it’s a matter of the bottom line: Batwoman is bad for business.

Attached: 7.png (851x559, 611K)

I want her to spit on me honestly

I know you're shitposting, but she really is hot as hell.

I was hoping for a redhead to play batwoman but I guess I'll settle for ruby.

Wonder if they'll use any stories from the New 52 run. I still go back to look at the art.

I wish they'd stop wasting characters on shitty tv shows.

Batwoman is a shitty character so this is really water meeting its level.

She looks like a clown. The part Schumacher, part Bibleman suit. Pinkie Pie wig. All she needs now is the garbled voice.

>Armed with a passion for social justice
hahaha is this real?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-11-19h07m03s713.jpg (1920x1088, 171K)

It's going to be superficial, just like every other capeshit adaptation. And on a TV budget that's fine. I'm more interested in what metas and B-list Bat-rogues we'll see incorporated to the show.

I finder her drop dead gorgeous, and even way hotter as Batwoman