Fox’s “The New Mutants,” an “X-Men” film starring “Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner...

>Fox’s “The New Mutants,” an “X-Men” film starring “Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner, was pushed back from Aug. 2, 2019 to April 3, 2020.

Attached: 7E0CF084-E331-44B1-BEFC-1B8D3CDDA918.png (750x730, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/the-new-mutants-release-date-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pushed back
This shit's never getting released.

collider.com/the-new-mutants-release-date-2020/

jesus christ, this fucking thing is dead in the water

It got pushed back again? Maybe they're hastily adding some MCU allusions, I don't see how it could possibly be that bad. Or is it a Bryan Singer issue?

Why is it so hard to just release this film? This feels like parody at this point

>Maybe they're hastily adding some MCU allusions
Why would they ever? This movie will never come out, nor should it. Better to start from scratch than to keep this tragedy going longer than it has to.

Lets just the FoXmen ended with Deadpool 2 at this point.

By the time this comes out it won’t be a new anymore hahahaha

I misread the OP, I thought they meant Dark Phoenix because they listed Sophie Turner instead of Maisie Williams.

Yeah, they don't have an Editor at Collier something. They since fixed it.

Dark Phoenix is coming out next month and its marketing is going full force right now. Its teaser trailer came out many months ago, while The New Mutants' will be almost three years old by the time it comes out.

Meanwhile, we're getting four Avatar sequels because....?

Attached: 1557277016202.png (701x554, 344K)

A NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY

So then it probably will get the reshoots it was promised. I kind of thought when those reshoots didn’t materialize during the Disney deal, it meant they were going to wash their hands of putting any money into it, edit the footage they had, and shit it out on its original release date. Just wondering, is the new date designed to not conflict with the MCU films?

Disney making new Star Wars movies? Wow. Never saw that coming.

But honestly, who cares about Avatar anymore? You never see anything reference it, it hasn't entered pop culture like other sci-fi movies have, its like the movie barely exists.

It made everyone start paying extra for shitty 3D again. It probably has a lot of pull because of that.

And now 3D is dead. Again. Leaving Avatar with nothing.

They probably assume Avatar can bring it back again.

I really hope 3D doesn't come back, for 3-4 years I went out of my way to only see 2D. The worst part was its was either 10am or 11pm. It sucked.

If they can get people to pay more for the same movie, they have no reason not to. I feel your pain user.

3D is still booming. Endgame had a lot of 3D showings, in fact i remember when i had to preorder my damn ticket it was specifically the 3D ones that usually got sold out

capeshit and big cgi movies still do decently with 3D