Mfw James Gunn now has two high profile superhero franchises to play with

>mfw James Gunn now has two high profile superhero franchises to play with

Attached: 765DBC5F-4D1B-4635-A599-F9EC4E138838-2126-000001353711962C.png (800x520, 600K)

This man can only ever trade up.

>it was me, Barry! I elevated your foes until I was given power over your world

>>mfw James Gunn now has two high profile superhero franchises to ruin

ftfy enjoy your Memeside Squad.

well that movie super was kinda okay.
but at least he's a real film director instead of a television guy.

>Alt Right wanted to destroy him for being anti-Trump
>they succeeded in only making him stronger

Fascinating.

Who's that guy who dug up the old posts? Mike something?

Ha ha. Fuck him.

...until his leftist fans watch the opening of Citizen Toxie.

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>for being anti-Trump
No for cheering on Roseanne to get fire for making an offensive tweet when he himself had written loads of offensive tweets (some with a guy later convicted of pedophilia).
You guys love pretending we are exactly like you, trying to destroy political opponents, when we simply try to hold you to your own standards.

There's a difference between LIKING children and HATING sand people. One's a like and one's a hate.

Cry harder, Trumptard

I'm a leftist fan of his and I became a fan of his through Troma. Not everyone is an outrage-addict like you.

Then you are one of the good ones and not the kind of person I'm discussing.

you went after the wrong idiot, Bryan Singer is the one you should've went after but noooo dude jokes about dumb shit on twitter a decade ago was the one to get the torches lit.

It is funny how they all hated GOTG for having aliens conform to human gender norms and having 'dudebro humor' but now consider those movies masterpieces on par with Kurosawa and Bergman.

It actually makes me happy in a way, if I ever become a director, all I gotta do is criticize Orange Man and suddenly I'm untouchable.

Gunn never should have been fired for his tweets, but neither should have Roseanne, but Yea Forums won't defend her because she doesn't make any capeshit for them to make dank memes about.

Don't forget cartoons, she has no cartoons for Yea Forums to masturbate to either.

I have been out of the loop but did Roseanne ever apologized for that tweets?

There are a big factor on why one was more accepted than the other and that's dates: Reason Gunn's tweets were very older while Roseanne's comments were actually fairly recent. As such, she didn't have much of an excuse unlike Gunn, who could say "I've grown up from that" regardless if real or not.

Whatever which one deserved it more it doesn't matter. Roseanne made the mistake to saying that shit in the current year, giving her no space to really find an excuse. Meanwhile Gunn had apologized for that shit long ago

Based.

How can you ruin that which is shit?

>caring about Roseanne
Consider yourself.

>franchises
He'll only make 1 Suicide Squad movie. If it fails, DC will probably give up on it. If it succeeds, Disney will just throw as much money as possible to keep them in their camp.

As if Suicide Squad wasn't already the biggest meme. Sad thing is it was unintentional.

Well, Suicide Squad 1 was just a poorly handled copy of GotG, so why not go right to the source? I think Gunn will end up working with both studios for a while, being allowed to expand the cosmic side of Marvel more, and probably coming back for another Suicide Squad movie down the line.

Who else would you like to see go from one studio to the other? I know Jenkins ain't going back to Marvel after that Thor 2 shit, though.

>comparing Gunn to fucking Roseanne
This is honestly the most telling thing about this entire stupid fucking thread. Please close your browser, relax a bit, go outside and walk into traffic.

You sell it to HBO as the new GOT.

I believe she initially tried blaming them on Ambien.

SEETHING

Why, what happens?

Roseanne's a Qtard her brain is rotted beyond any ideology.

>It is funny how they all hated GOTG for having aliens conform to human gender norms and having 'dudebro humor' but now consider those movies masterpieces on par with Kurosawa and Bergman.
Who said any of that exactly?

Attached: 1556476378164.png (496x622, 186K)

Also Roseanne had been warned and kept tweeting the same shit anyways. Gunn's tweets were years old.

>mfw some right-wing smear merchant tried to end Gunn's career but instead he only made it stronger

Attached: thats AMERICAS laugh.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Honestly user has a point,

I never supported Gunn getting fired but I also didn't support Roseanne getting the boot either. It is a bit ironic that Gunn blasted Roseanne for doing the exact same thing he did, say controversial shit on Twitter. Let people say stupid shit as long as they aren't calling for actual violence, if they can still deliver a good product it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be so shallow that you can't enjoy a product because of the creators political viewpoints. Hate the creator not the content.

It was funny to see Yea Forums support firing James Gunn getting fired for being a pedophile and then see them making multiple Loli threads for spider-man multiverse movie

Attached: gunnpedo.jpg (1461x825, 284K)

He no like orange man. Orange man good.

Peni is for hug, not fug, however.

Honestly, what the fuck was he thinking.

Alcohol must have been involved.
Some of these are pretty funnt but ffs dude you're trying to build a career.

He has a habit of doing that.

>Citizen Toxie

Shut the fuck up you alt right cuck

Movie was narrated by Stan Lee

Let him live in his little bubble

People tend to forget that shock jock humor like Pineapple Express, Zombieland, and The Interview are pretty liberal movies

Unless you're seeking low hanging tumblr fruit, liberals have a better sense of humor than most right winged people

>calling someone a nigger in the present is the same thing as making pedo jokes years ago and then apologizing for them

This is your brain on /pol/

Attached: 1557076018174.gif (700x394, 174K)