Ideatoon selected this year's show idea candidates

So the biggest animation idea contest in Mexico picked this year's contenders and I'm so disappointed with their picks. Nothing original, everything is so bland and uninspired and generic looking art. The quality is falling down quickly ever since Vikingos won. Yuck. You can check the selected works on the Pixelatl Facebook Page and judge for yourselves... I sent my idea and thought I'd sent something really special that I've been working on for 6 years. But they gave their back to it and seeing shit drawn shows being picked just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Attached: ideatoon.jpg (720x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebookcom/Pixelatl/
patreoncom/mrhotsalsa
instagramcom/mr.hotsalsa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user at the very least you should link them, I don't want to say people are lazy but you need to force-feed them the content for discussion to happen

Link?

>Facebook
>Ever

Not here.

facebookcom/Pixelatl/

Half of them don't look so bad. Except for maybe that Annie and Matt show and that Bard cartoon that looks like PG Rock Cocks, they look alright.

Is there still possible to be based and win at Pixelatl?

From twitter, many of those creators are obsessed with American style leftists politics about privilege and everything being gay. Funny that a lot of them hate AMLO

It's really sad. Like Vikingos looks disgusting and the creator is like obsessed with nipples. It's just outrageous how they let these kind of people win. Holy fuck. But I went to the Ideatoon Workshops in Tijuana and they told us Vikingos is doing awful in CN and that it most likely won't get turned into a series. So at least that proves its garbage tier stuff.

It got fucking destroyed on Facebook when CN shilled it

Are you mexican? Mexican Facebook is a cesspool of brown edgelords, but it is a a very approximate reflection of how mexican society thinks. You can’t push sjw shit herr and not expect a huge backlash

Like the asian american writer from saint seiya Netflix adaptation learned the hard way, once you deal with angry brown people at PC culture, there is no way to defend yourself with the same tools and arguments thrown at white people

Yes, I'm from the North of Mexico, and there is very little creators who have got picked from my state. Only 5 shows ever have made it to Pixelatl. I wish I could show you my series. It's a show with cartoon artstyle inspired by Jay Ward/ Jorge Gutierrez/ and other cool stuff. I pitched them a show about Mexico, with really special and creative designs and ideas. It was wild west themed but it had guns and a bit of crude humor. I'm going to turn it into a webcomic soon so I hope one day it makes it's way into popularity.

You had me at Western.

This is some of the character design of my show that didn't get picked. Not the main characters but, yeah super different from the shit they picked. And actually Mexican.

Attached: fupixel.jpg (2000x2000, 1.28M)

I really like them user, specially the yellow one and the guy with the guitar. I'd only change the bean mouths honestly

Why not turn it into a webseries? Or at least a short to get attention, then start a patreon.

Also, you got a link to a site/social media/contact page?

for business

Attached: 1534612631427.gif (400x314, 1.32M)

Thank you! Not every character has bean mouth in the show, I'm actually trying to learn how to get rid of it entirely, but I like to use it discreetly!

Attached: NEIL.jpg (2112x1720, 3M)

I have a Patreon :) I dont have the biggest following or that many patrons though. I only use instagram for now if you are interested.

link? I'd like to help you out with animation, man. These designs are pretty based.

Ah that means the world to me man!
Patreon: patreoncom/mrhotsalsa
Insta: instagramcom/mr.hotsalsa/

Thanks my dude. You'll be hearing from me soon enough.

Attached: faces.gif (672x693, 970K)

Thank you, I'm glad you like my work. Cause clearly Pixelatl didnt!