Galactus got addicted to magic

>galactus got addicted to magic
Comic books are trash why do I even try to like this shit
post funny trash and/or tell me something good to read

Attached: file.png (1040x1600, 3.4M)

>Galactus can't eat magic energy because he's made of science!

It's like a college girl who says she loves science but never got past college algebra wrote it.

Attached: 0647582E-6196-41A3-89B2-313DC0801F79.jpg (600x623, 83K)

>gimmie recs
Fuck you. Recommendations never actually work. You dare to like something and want to share it, but those you try to share it with act as though you're trying to infect them with anthrax. Even if they directly ask "So what do you even like?", or get on your case for disliking recs like you're the asshole, only to reinforce your distaste for recs by outright rejecting every recommendation you make.

And yes, I am absolutely projecting, but that's just it, this comes from experience. Nobody EVER actually reads the comics you suggest to them, and anyone who claims to have gotten into something because someone else told them about it is lying. So fuck you and lurk more, you stupid cunt.

idk, someone rec'd me Doc Strange The Oath and I liked that.
Doctor Strange got shot by Hitler's gun, it was rad.

Galactus consumed Mephistos realm in a Marvel Premiere or Silver Surfer (cant remember which) comic years ago.

>Nobody EVER actually reads the comics you suggest to them
Lol, no.
Got into Ordways Shazam, Morrisons JLA, Johns JSA and GL thanks to the recs here. And thats just from DC got plenty of others from Marvel and Image.

they're saying magic fucks with him because the previous universe which he was born in had basically no magic

I legitimately don’t know what’s wrong with this

>lying on the internet
For what purpose?

magical energies are a part of the power cosmic that galactus uses freely.
Cosmic beings like galactus are also magical beings

Yeah they might come from the same base but that doesn’t mean they can’t affect Galactus differently. It’s like the same ingredients cooked differently

I seriously do not see what is wrong with this

>magical energies are part of the power cosmic
Since when?

i dont actually read comics because cape shit is for faggots but i got a lot of recommendations from OPT in Yea Forums and i have read a lot of shit from them, rec are a good thing when you recommend good thing to people that will like it

Go fuck yourself.

You're wrong, the answer to is that it's stupid.

>not embracing how ridiculous it is
Why even read Dr Strange if you don’t like stuff like this, there’s plenty of more grounded stuff even in capeshit

>magic is part of the power cosmic now

Lol wtf, when did this happen

bro, previous issues in this run of Doctor Strange had him defeating magical gentrification, I am totally down with the the ridiculous.
But this isn't fun ridiculous, enjoyable camp, or even pleasant kitsch. It's stupid schlock.

>had him defeating magical gentrification,
using his demon lawyer, let's be specific!

>demon lawyer
Redundant

that's the joke!

Attached: 1555162875523.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Doc Strange The Oath
> I liked that
I am so sorry... how long have you had brain damage?

Attached: 1555955273075.jpg (641x1022, 155K)

The ONLY truth anyone on Yea Forums posts is their boiling hatred and desire to murder all blacks, Jews, women, LGBTs, Muslims, etc.

Your line seems very abitrary, but eh so are mine. I am fully in for the galactus arc though, not so much for galactus but the stuff surrounding him. Helps that I am way more into interdimensional Strange than occult Strange

I don’t know, seems fun ridiculous to me

Magical gentrification is an inherently absurd concept, so it was easy for the writers to show that they were winking at the reading and leaning on how dumb it is.
This "magical addiction" is played completely straight, and there is nothing fun about it. A few panels later Doctor Strange sleeps for a day because he works himself into physical exhaustion trying so hard to defeat Galactus.
None of it feels fun, it feels like they are trying to make a high stakes scenario - which is fine, action isn't a bad thing - but they make it based on a stupid premise and I'm just not invested in it.

Guess we just have different preferences, I like it when inherently ridiculous stuff is played completely straight. I find the set-up for galactus pretty fun and interesting as well. Having bonkers shit taken completely seriously is basicallly what I like about some of my favourite Strange runs

The magic gentrification story was played pretty straight too, not sure where you’re getting the wink from