Doctor Strange 2 Leak

Doctor Strange 2 Leak:
>Ancient One may return in some capacity
>Jericho Drumm and Clea are in
>It'll involve the 80's somehow

Before you say literally who and so on, this is the guy who accurately leaked Endgame info in December and few people noticed.

twitter.com/RogerWardell/status/1125902101358546944

He also said in December that Marvel has plans for Zemo, Abomination, Ghost, Hammer, Ross and The Leader

Attached: wardell.png (646x445, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbook.news/content/twitter-account-roger-wardell-spills-beans-marvel-studios-movies-spoilers
twitter.com/RogerWardell2
twitter.com/RogerWardell3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Clea will likely be portrayed by an asian actress
how racist of them

>Ancient One, Clea and Drumm

I literally don't mind at all. Wonder what's the deal with the 80's though.

>They're gonna make Strange choose a plateface chink over Rachel McAdams

Maybe consequences of the Endgame time travel.

Why does Clea look so normal when she's from the same dimension as Dormammu? Or is the flaming head thing just a conscious form he chooses to take?

Wasn't McAdams the one who left him?

Is Joaquin phoniex gonna be nightmare still?

>1980's

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Yeah but they seemed on good terms when he went back to the hospital.

Roger Wardell also claimed

>The Mandarin was an A.I. gone rogue
>AGE OF ULTRON featured the Time Stone and ended on a time loop after Ultron killed all the Avengers.
>Coulson was an amnesiac Mar-Vell.

Among many others. This dude's track record is shit despite accurate ENDGAME leaks.

>Maybe consequences of the Endgame time travel.
this is the only acceptable answer

So they can bring back Swinton with time travel. Maybe something about Mordo's past.

boomers

From this info and the Spider-Man trailer, it's clear to me they're setting up Infinity Watch. Mysterio has the reality stone from his universe and Strange gets the time stone from another universe.

>>Clea is Asian
the best race.

Referencing the old TV movie.

To be fair these may all be ideas that were being worked at one point or another

>Actually BELIEVING Mysterio

As long as she is a qt one.

>>Asian Clea
So she'll have less than 5 minutes of screentime?

>>He also said in December that Marvel has plans for Zemo, Abomination, Ghost, Hammer, Ross and The Leader
THUNDERBOLTS

Based

>actually believing Mysterio

Can we just fucking wait till at least full Far From Home spoilers are out before taking Mysterio's claim at face value?

I will really be disappointed if they give mysterio magic fuckery when his entire schtick is about using technology and practical effects to make his illusions to work

Yeah, he said as much in the tweet about it.

>more 80s nostalgia pandering
Lame

Hey Dr. Voodoo in it...he's seems like a fun time...
Well, he actually seems like a stick in the mud but still.

Because DC has a movie set in the '80's user...

Could the 80's be some Nightmare fuckery? Because honestly what the fuck.

His brother died in Doctor Strange 1, it'd be cool to have his ghost faffing about Jericho.

>BROther Voodoo
Based
>Asian Clea
Eh, could be worse I guess.

The best lies rely on a sliver of truth, as do the best cons.

Bitch he's a man wearing a motherfucking fish bowl on his head pretending to be a wizard. .

Bitch, that isn't a fish bowl, that's a space helmet! HE'S BEEN TO SPACE, TOO!

Attached: v3.jpg (734x139, 22K)

Ah, but the fish bowl is real, see. Always rely on a bit of truth. Unless eventually you want Peter to realize that he's such a fakeout that he doesn't even really exist at all and he grins as he fades away. No projectors, no holograms, no sleeve to have anything up, he just straight up never existed at all, because he's a lie that tells the best lies. Lieception if you will.

I actually believe all of this.

I was hoping we would get a break from time fuckery for a while, at least until Kang eventually arrives on the MCU, but whatever

Maybe Strange will be sucked to the past by the Anient One to help her with something.

If they evert get into Rocket's origin, the High Evolutionary is the most plausible idea.

And if this leak means that we'll get Moondragon on the GotG, then I chose to believe

>Actually BELIEVING that this is a direct character adaptation

Annnnnd what makes his lie about being a wizard more believable? Because they're aware that there are real wizards now. A shit load of them helped save the Earth from Thanos by bringing in reinforcements and shielding as many people as they could from Thanos' ship bombardment.

That honestly would be the biggest surprise of them all. We've got fully alien origins for Drax and Mantis, Hulk was created by Banner attempting to duplicate Captain America's super soldier formula by substituting gamma radiation for Howard Stark's amazing VITA RAYS, Star-Lord with a completely different backstory and even a different father, and so on and so on.

If thunderbolts happens it won't be with a bunch of forgotten villains. Plus they need fresh blood to carry the franchise.

This.

I could see Abomination, Hammer and Goliath in a Dark Avengers team, since they are basically dark reflections of the main Avengers.

But the Thunderbolts will be Zemo, Songbird, and all the guys we know from the original team. Maybe add Bucky on the mix like in the recent run, to have some familiar faces on the movie

But the core of the characters remains more or less the same. Drax is still the fearsome warrior hellbent on revenge on Thanos (tho I don't know what he'll be about now), Hulk was still the rage monster from a scientific accident, Starlord is the out of place human having cosmic adventures, etc.
Making Mysterio a hero from another world is like making Spider-Man a powerless vigilante who kills criminals with poison extracted from spiders or something.

Mantis though I don't know what to tell you. They couldn't very well make her a celestial madonna and send her into other movie franchises to fuck about until it was time to come back to the MCU.

>Mantis though I don't know what to tell you. They couldn't very well make her a celestial madonna and send her into other movie franchises to fuck about until it was time to come back to the MCU.

Imagine if everything else she ever gets cast in, she's obviously playing Mantis, and is still the same character but going by a different name.

You don't need to take it as far as Mysterio being a legit hero, user. Just an interdimensional conman instead of a local one. After all, two universes don't share, say, an Interpol and they don't typically have extradition treaties to each other. With each universe he'd be entering a place that doesn't necessarily know him and his greatest threat would be how much they know his instance from the local universe. Depending on what tech he could be using it's possible he could be picking universes where the local version of himself never became infamous.

Now that depends on the multiverse being real and him being able to hop realities. Which, well, it's doable. Doesn't need to be tech he creates and masters, just steals. If the Snap happened in other universes then there would be a lot of hero and villain tech lying around, their previous owners filling a nearby dustpan. And it isn't like the main MCU universe is the only one that likely experimented with time travel/dimension hopping to gain new Stones. He just needs to get a piece of that action.

Personally I don't quite like it because taking tech puts him closer to the Vulture. Still you could get at least some level of sympathetic backstory here. If your own local universe fails to fix its Snap the next best thing is hopping into one that did and setting yourself up there, including making up some fake monsters for you to defeat so you get hailed as a hero. You can set yourself up real nice. Ironically that would be a shadow of Hank Pym to an extent.

Isn't Bucky headlining a Disney+ show

Feige said that heroes will go back and forth from Disney+ to big screens

Those sound a bit better than what we got.

They weren't.

Dude was proven wrong so many times he nuked his old twitter and made a new one.

Yea Forums literally called all of it aside from Drax's daughter, which is unsurprisingly the iffiest part of the "leak".

Where? I can't find any of it in his history.

Sure you have proofs

I like Strange, he's my favorite MCU character but
>Another White man-Asian woman combo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP KEKING MY RACE

Or at least give Shang-Chi a white girlfriend in his movie.

What about Warlock?

Voodoo is in? Based

His Brother died? Since when?

He was the one who protected the NY sanctum before Strange. Got killed by Mads.

So asian people have same problems, like that blacked meme that white people have?

He deleted his old twitter.

Sure thing

It's four years at least until the movie comes out, I wouldn't be surprise if Gunn revises the script since then.

cosmicbook.news/content/twitter-account-roger-wardell-spills-beans-marvel-studios-movies-spoilers

Nice fake news faggot. What else you gonna do?

No, he didn't. Strange saved him.

I don't think Daniel Drumm is dead. They referenced him after the attack like he was alive but just taken away.

Roger, stop embarrassing yourself.

Technically Kaecillius gave a finishing blow to him but the Ancient One mentioned him like he was still alive after Strange killed one of Kaecillius' men. It's 50/50 whether he's alive or not.

Said the one who is ass blasted now
Cute

He's got six of those right-ish. So he's 50/50.

twitter.com/RogerWardell2

twitter.com/RogerWardell3

Didn't they kill off Drumm's brother rather unceremoniously?

The last one probably was into consideration before Agents of SHIELD tackled on their own way why Coulson had kree blood

I stopped caring about this stuff years ago but the endgame title "leaks" were great.

It was a constant stream of "insider who's been right before says the 4th avengers movie will be call _____" and literally every single one was wrong.

I thought so too but as point out, he was "taken back to Kamar Taj".

Which could mean his body, but we'll see.
I still think he's dead, because Strange is talking about the guy he killed and then mentions Daniel.
>His body is in the hall. Master Drumm is in the foyer

Seems to me he's talking of Drumm's corpse.