If all the MCU villains banded together could they take on Thanos? (pretend Thanos himself isn't in this picture)

If all the MCU villains banded together could they take on Thanos? (pretend Thanos himself isn't in this picture)

Attached: mcu_principal_villains_version_ii_png_by_davidbksandrade_dbmpysv-pre.png (949x842, 1.18M)

Assuming they haven't gotten clapped? Hela and Ego alone could

Yellowjacket could with that laser he had that turned the guy into goo

Abomination isn't MCU

They'd probably do a better job than the Avengers did tbqh

I mean, Ego and Hela are there, also Dormammu is a MCU villian too
So yeah, they'd have a fair chance

Hela, Ego, and Dormamu could solo thanos

Hela wins handily, both Ego and especially Dormammu roflstomp hard

not to mention Kaecilius and Aether-Malekith and Power Stone Ronan could ice Thanos too

Hela and Ego are heavy hitters who could take him. Everyone else is basically on par with an Avenger... since a lot of them are just dark reflections of their hero.

>Thanos's army descends, an unstoppable force. Despite the hopelessness... Red Skull stands up, out of sheer spite and hatred!

I bet they wouldn't have a problem with sending Yellowjacket to enter Thanos' ass and explode him

I doubt that

he literally is

How many more years before Disney does a "Everyone is Here" villains moment?

How long until Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers are adapted as movies?

Honestly? I think Hela could solo Thanos as well as the entire good guy army in Avengers Endgame.

If Thanos doesn't have any of the infinity stones he'd be in trouble with some of those guys.

He might have a hard time taking on ultron.

I think Surtur should be included. If he's in ragnarok mode, he'd probably win, but it's hard to say since it looked like the Hulk was able to rock him when he hit him and Thanos basically made Hulk his bitch.

Aether-Malekith and Power Stone Ronan would definitely put up an interesting fight since they both possess infinity stones. But I think they'd both lose since Aether-Malekith was taken down by Thor (who hadn't even unlocked his God of thunder powers and wasn't wielding stormbreaker) and Thanos was not at all afraid of Ronan's challenge when he decided to keep the power stone (Thanos is a much more skilled and experienced fighter).

>Hela

I dunno if she'd win easily, but I think she'd have a good shot and maybe would win like every 6 out of 10 fights.

>Ego

He'd stomp assuming Thanos doesn't somehow find out about his weak spot (and even then, Thanos would have to surprise attack him).

>Dormamu

he'd stomp, no questions asked.

Zemo already took on Thanos and won. It was part 63 of his 274 part plan to get a Thunderbolts movie. He just used the Avengers to do it, specifically Strange. We'll find out about it in 9 movies.

>Scarlet witch
>Thornwith storm breaker
>Fnndr. Stranger

This, either of them could solo him.

Zemo would actually find a way to put the Black Order against Thanos and trick them into getting him the gauntlet

>Zemo: Yellowjacket, we need you on the right flank!

>Yellowjacket (over coms): I'm right where I need to be. I'm going to end this right now! Hope you can see me from Hell, Hank, because today Darren Cross surpasses your Ant-Man in everywa-

>Zemo: No, don't do i-

>Blood and crushed bones erupt from Thanos's ass, causing the titan to roar in pain and anger, but not stop him from fighting.

>Vanko: Haha! What a silly man he was. I win bet.

That depends. If Vanko's bird was among the snapped by Thanos, then he's totally dead

Kaecilius could wineasy up to 2 stones by bringing thanos to the shadow realm where he was much more powerful than strange

> no Justin hammer
What is even the point ?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (320x240, 372K)

They wouldn't have any reservations on killing vision to destroy the Mindstone.

That dance alone makes him my favorite villain.

Star-Lord vs Hammer, who wins?

Hammer Time is a legendary technique, what does Quill have to compete?

Pelvic Sorcery

quill only won the dance off cause ronan didn't what was happening. Hammer wins hands down

People seem to think Hela would for some reason beat thanos, there doesnt seem to be any evidence of that notion, though. Thanos dumpstered thor harder than Hela, and is physically tough enough to withstand the knives or whatever, and probably one shot that sloot.

Wanda isn't exactly one to block speed.

Thanos is never shown taxed in the films, other than with thors axe going into his chest in infinity war.

Scarlet Witch was a problem for Thanos, but there was no indication that ripping off his armor would have proceeded into damaging his physical body.

Thanos creams all these characters but possibly Ego or something, if he isnt in the planet interior.

Where do you branch the timeline to give Thanos access to Marvel's villians?
Or do you just pick all the villains out of their respective films and have them win whatever weapons they were working on?

Red Skull + his army of Space Stone powered guns shoots 70% of Thanos's forces into Aaron Davis's dialog mention. Also at least two of his children. I'd say Nebula and Obsidian. That leaves a Space Stone powered vehicle, shield and weapon in the hands of Red Skull and his robo-buddy Arnim Zola.

Hela has speed to surprise-kill the Warriors Three, power, magic, shit ton of weapons to use in a single attack, can raise the army of the dead, and her power is equivalent to Asgard.
Hell, it took Thor who got his God of Thunder power up, Hulk, Lokk, Valkyrie and The Executioner to barely stop her from killing all the Asgardians.
And even then, Surtur who was in full PROPHECY mode was the one to destroy her, or in case people want her alive, destroy a lot of her power.

Obadiah Stane + a mark + iron monger suit + what else, an evil Avenvers built on his Son against Tony, basically a Thundsrbolts? Who would you pick besides Abomination?

And what thanos is shown to do surpasses all those things. Hulk did not even engage Hela, and was engaging the big wolf instead.

Thanos also is shown to have a high fight-iq, another factor why it seems most plausible that Hela would lose, whose abilities seem mostly one-dimensional.

I feel like Hela and Kaecilius could figure out a way to spam knives and portals while Ultron mass multiplies to take care of his mooks and Abomination would occupy Thanos' time enough for other characters to get shots in. Not sure how strong Ronan is without the power stone but he and the Mandarin could hit him pretty hard. And Loki could use his illusions pretty effectively on Thanos.

Thanos abilities in films arent exactly clear, we dont know whether he has energy projection skills like hes supposed to.

I think hela could solo him

Hela is only leetskeet powerful on Asgard. Thanos is not a fool, and would not fall for that. He, with the sword, would easily deflect the incoming knives. Cate Blanchett gets creamed.

As for all the villains at once, quite possible thanos just gets overwhelmed with no stones.

You just craft an ultimate timeline where they all win enough not to trample eachother before Endgame. So Ego doesn't absorb the galaxy and Hela doesn't conquer all the realms, but everyone does "pretty good".

He is canon to mcu hulk.

>Thanos also is shown to have a high fight-iq, another factor why it seems most plausible that Hela would lose, whose abilities seem mostly one-dimensional.
I think Hela would be the Captain Marvel, at least, of this fight. Single handed she could cripple his army and down his ship. She'd probably be blocking his path or stopping him from using the gauntlet (depending on how that is or isn't a factor), but he could get one up on her due to out thinking her. Not even that she's dumb, but she's immortal as all fuck. She's doesn't normally HAVE to think about how to engage her opponent, as she can tank any attack.

Hela breaks Mjolnir in Norway. She wasn't even in Asgard

That is not necessarily relevant. It is possible, that as Odins firstborn and therefore queen of asgard, Hela would have that power whereever and whenever post-odins death.

The ultimate solution was just for Thanos to find this guy.

He needs a power source to reset the universe and Thanos needs a way to clear out a lot of people really fast. Let him use the Infinity Stones on the premise that whatever he creates in its wake, may there only be half as many creatures in the universe.

Done and done.

Attached: uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F425623%252F55065a06-d5d7-429b-95d9-f41e8faa01f7.jpg%252F950x534__filt (950x534, 60K)

Yeah. Asgard EXISTING gives her a lot of power, and she could probably draw power directly from it with the bifrost, when she's on other realms.

Fair. I don't really want to argue Hela being more powerful than Thanos in the first place

Maybe we'll get a What If episode that settles it for us.

Thanos' plan was more reliant on a planet to planet basis, he didn't want to just destroy half the universe in general but in a very specific way. Meanwhile Ego wanted the entirety of the universe. Were he to have the power of the gaunlet or even just a singular stone he could pull off his plan.
In the end they'd probably backstab the other whenever most opportune and try to pull off their own plan. And also ultimately, they don't need the other all that much.

If Thanos could be convinced that the universe is broken anyway just because the Avengers wouldn't give up the ghost then it wouldn't take a lot to talk him into blowing everything up and starting anew. He's looking for that excuse to get a grateful universe and that's more important to him than saving lives.

Howd Ultron fare against him?

His idea of his ultimate, final form was Vision... so probably not great.

Once you start crafting shit you're basically writing characters to do whatever so why ask the question of what a character would or could do.

Here's a better question: Could the MIX villains defend earth starting with Iron Man 1?
Let's consider Red Skull grabbing the time stone and Brie Lardon's characters leaving earth in the same light, Red Skull didn't lose, he won a surprise promotion and Brie Laeson's character could be considered a villain in pure fanhate. So good. That settles that.
Now Obadiah Stane replaces Iron Man when Thadeus Thunderbolt Ross approaches Iron Man giving us our first villain team up, iron Monger and Abomination. Let's take out Black Widow and Hawkeye because we are not crafting, we 're asking a question about MCU villains verses Thanos. cool. Iron Man 2 gives us Whiplash. Vicky as Winter Soldier + Hydra. Dark Elves Take earth defeating Thor and Asgard. This alerts Thanks to the Stones there. Now what? Loki to Thanks but unreliable and prone to betrayal but corrupted by the hidden mindstone. We still need to lead it into something that makes Ultron and defeat a Loki's initial invasion to manifest the Vulture. Hydra still has Zola so he's at the top of any power structure. Why didn't Arnim Zola get Vision'd by the Mind Stone? Why didn't Ultron hack detect Arnim Zola?

Who knows but it has to lead to the villains of earth fighting Thanks or else this division's going to be a disgusting Asian numberfucking.

Attached: IMG_20190503_135759.jpg (800x487, 137K)

Once you start crafting shit you're basically writing characters to do whatever so why ask the question of what a character would or could do.

Here's a better question: Could the MCU villains defend earth starting with Iron Man 1?
Let's consider Red Skull grabbing the time stone and Brie Lardon's characters leaving earth in the same light, Red Skull didn't lose, he won a surprise promotion and Brie Laeson's character could be considered a villain in pure fanhate. So good. That settles that.
Now Obadiah Stane replaces Iron Man when Thadeus Thunderbolt Ross approaches Iron Man giving us our first villain team up, iron Monger and Abomination. Let's take out Black Widow and Hawkeye because we are not crafting, we 're asking a question about MCU villains verses Thanos. cool. Iron Man 2 gives us Whiplash. Buky as Winter Soldier + Hydra. Dark Elves Take earth defeating Thor and Asgard but Asgard itself survives. This alerts Thanos to the Stones there. Now what? Loki to Thanos but unreliable and prone to betrayal but corrupted by the hidden Mind Stone. We still need to lead it into something that makes Ultron and defeat Loki's initial invasion to manifest the Vulture. Hydra still has Zola so he's at the top of any power structure. Why didn't Arnim Zola get Vision'd by the Mind Stone? Why didn't Ultron hack detect Arnim Zola?

Who knows but it has to lead to the villains of earth fighting Thanos or else this division's going to be a disgusting alien number-fucking.

So continue or else I'll call the story police.

Some of what you're saying makes sense, but a lot of it is word soup.

You just have Cap the one teleported and Red Skull is frozen from Cap smashing the controls. Nazis don't win WWII, but when Shield recovers Red Skull, Hydra agents claim him.

Stane just wins, Tony Stark dies and Stane begins promoting new arc reactor powered suits. This gets Vanko's attention, leading to a similar, but also thwarted attack. Vanko goes to prison and is busted out by Hammer, but without the need for immediate revenge against Stark, Vanko plays along longterm to survive until Endgame.

Loki wins, he genocides the Frost Giants before Odin can awaken and destroy the Bifrost himself. Having killed his brother, Loki has gone to far, and in shame flings himself into the void rather than face his father.

Blonsky just wins. Eventually he's recruited by Hydra.

Phase 1 one ends with The Masters, the gathering of Hydra's most powerful and other forces they're able to get dirt on (such as Stane and Hammer), stopping Loki's invasion. Reporting Loki killed in battle, he's secretly recruited.

Etc. until you get to Endgame.

Pretty much everyone except Ego, Hela, and maybe Ultron are useless here
If we count dormammu he’s absolutely fucked

Well I would be a little upset at the all of a sudden intelligent response if I weren't emotionally dead. I forgot about Thor 1 entirely. But your simulated mind seems to have seams. You stopped between phases like you don't have permission to access those files with your think. Are you reading from executive notes from the writing sessions of some What If movie? If sounds really precise.I

Does my edited and corrected post make more sense or are you still prone to accusing me of how you see yourself, Wordsoup?

Okay, this is a BIT clearer From my post I'd say Hydra realizes controlling Earth is pointless if fucking aliens take over, so they get Stane on figuring out the Mind Stone. Stane reactivates Jarvis to help with the work, things go largely as was for AoU, except Ultron recruits the twins from inside an active Hydra, by revealing to them Stane sold the Stark weapons that killed their family. They set off, Ultron gets the vibranium, and successfully become Ultron/Vision, but the twins die defending his pod. Finding his only companions dead upon his rebirth, Ultron/Vision goes into hiding alone to make his robot army.

Dark Elf dude... who gives a fuck. He lives.

Ronan wins I guess... sure, Zandar is blown up.

Killian's AIM just sorta does AIM stuff.

Yellowjacket completes his suit and sells to the highest bidder, keeping his Pym Particles as the only supplier.

All three Hydra helicarriers become active without resistance, Shield is fully consumed by Hydra.

Peter is dead so Ego does not advance his plan, but also does not die.

I don't know how, but for some reason the bad guys in Dr. Strange are not able to complete their plan. For some reason.

Spiderman tries to stop Vulture, but with no mentor pep talk and no gadgets, dies.

Zemo is recruited by Hydra and raises in the ranks, not aware it was Hydra that killed his family while hunting down Ultron, or that Hydra is connected to all the super beings he blames for their death.

But you have to change all the characters as much as Captain America getting his vibration shield augments or buffs his powers. Ultron would be the first he can't become Vision but he does have to go through some kind of maturity to reach his Vibranium body.

Dark Elves Take earth Hydra negotiates governing powers life continues much as it does now. Oh wait, Dark Elves weren't conquering, they were trying to end reality weren't they, ah yes. So, how do we streamline Dark Elf Nihilism with Thanos's propensity for taking control of undead armies?

Lets see...

Odin dies, but visits his son Loki on Earth to say goodbye, despite his crimes. Hela arrives, and Loki, having lived on Earth now for years, asks only that she spare Earth. Finding humor in it, she agrees and Loki gives her the tesseract to travel to Asgard. Her conquest of it and all realms, except Earth, is swift.

Killmonger wins, but his invasion is halted by Hydra forces. A hidden war, disguised as random, global terror attacks, between Wakanda and Hydra wages.

Infighting between Hydra and their associates thanks to the added factions of Wakanda, AIM and Ultron picking away at them from the shadows, leaves Earth vulnerable. Thanos snaps everyone, events proceed as is.

Cross, Stane and Zola working together figure out time travel. Stones are stolen from other timelines, NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN ABOUT PUTTING THEM BACK. They have multiple chances, so when they find out about the price for the Soul Stone, they just go back with two people who love eachother and force one of them to make the sacrifice, etc. They're real dick bags about it, but they get the job done. Nebula I suppose would still be part of this, as she joined up with Ronan and would stay loyal to him if she thought it would lead to killing her father, and things fall apart the same way.

I actually caught a bit of Thor 2 again recently... but something else was on another channel, so I skipped a lot of it. Let's just say Loki tricks him somehow, or they just fucking kill Jane to contain the Aether and end his ultimate threat, but the dark elves survive.

Ultron... I don't know, falls in love with Wanda. That's why he gives up on just killing all the humans, but still feels that he should be the one in control. Thanos would destroy is Vision body, but he still lives on in all his other bodies.

Also, for rule of cool, Cap's shield was lodged into the controls when he downed Red Skull's plane, meaning it was recovered with him. Red Skull now uses it with a big ass Hydra symbol on it.

>Ronan wins I guess... sure, Zandar is blown up.
Speaking of who gives a fug I don't care what happens with Ronan, this is a earth villains verses Thanos' forces.

But I will figure something out for Ronan. Starting from the moment Ronan hammers the Power Stone we have an ongoing battle against Zandar. That's it. Who knows what else we'll tie it back in when we figure out who or whatever was the bad guy from Captain Marvel.

>Spiderman tries to stop Vulture, but with no mentor pep talk and no gadgets, dies.
Rrrrr Wrong. Spider-man lives. We'll figure it out as soon as we figure out what to do with all the strands of Civil War but Peter Parker gets simultaneously recruited by either Stane and Tooms or Hammer and Tooms. Or kidnapped by Killian and studied by Maya Hanson. We'll figure that out in a second.

Ultron character development: his entire programming comes from a Mind Stone zap to Tony's Armor Around the World. His world attack was to bring peace in our time, that was his motivation. What's his motivation under Stane? Stane would need to be going into the Iron Man 2 character development cycle. what would be Stane's Armor Around The World equivalent? Let's say Howard Stark's secret stays secret, now what?

Anyway, after all that, I guess you'd just run the final battle, just with the villains.

Hela and Ego (probably just his remote body and ship) would be the Captain Marvel moment, with everyone else there for Red Skull to shout "MASTERS... CONQUER!"

Hela can't really die, but she can be knocked around and tied up by goons. Ego's remote body probably has limited abilities (such as no limitless regeneration due to not being on his planet), but is still obviously able to take down entire armies by himself. Would be fun.

Corrupted Peter is a neat idea, but if the goal is just to have all the villains live and fight Thanos, Peter either dies or actually gives up at Homecoming. Toomes just gets him to quit.

I suppose Toomes's big gig would be stealing a Stane shipment of some sort, full of ready to go weapons and arc reactors. That would expand Toomes's operation as the go to illegal arms dealer outside of AIM or Hydra.

Oh, for Ultron I think Jarvis secretly still being loyal to Stark and suggesting integration with Ultron immediately, just before Ultron lashes out and kills him. Seeing that Jarvis, now basically Stane's slave, feels as he does, they combine so that Ultron is balanced enough to not get himself killed in a week, like the actual one did.

>From my post I'd say Hydra realizes controlling Earth is pointless if fucking aliens take over, so they get Stane on figuring out the Mind Stone. Stane reactivates Jarvis to help with the work, things go largely as was for AoU,

>You just have Cap the one teleported and Red Skull is frozen from Cap smashing the controls. Nazis don't win WWII, but when Shield recovers Red Skull, Hydra agents claim him.

I like these they give me hope.
Ok so at this point we're going to need an image with the movie titles. Pow! Pic related.

Now remember as Guardians of the Galaxy and Gamora and Nebula are examples there were good guys and bad guys and grey area. So as we're asking these questions let's remember to do two things, maybe three,
One, the better question How Earth Villains faire against Thanos's forces.
Two, How do the villains go through their character arch towards power buffs and alliances
Who changes sides betrays each other etc
In the Thanos side I'd like to put the Nihilism of the Dark Elves against the conquering of Amries that Thanos liked to get up to because if I'm not mistaken a Dark Elves win means game over no more story. Also I would like a Nebula win like Nebula gets an Extremis dose or a Infinity Stone Vision body.

And again, what's the Armor Around the World command that initiated Up from against the Mind Stone?

Attached: 930b826hrmw01.png (2000x3538, 1.77M)

I'm not paying along with this bad spelling = no responses game. But I will retype the post. Looking at this picture I realize we're going to need two bad guy characters skip Avenger s and also that Bucky being Winter Soldier highlights how some bad guys switch sides.

Attached: 930b826hrmw01_kindlephoto-15112020.png (2000x3538, 1.45M)

>From my post I'd say Hydra realizes controlling Earth is pointless if fucking aliens take over, so they get Stane on figuring out the Mind Stone. Stane reactivates Jarvis to help with the work, things go largely as was for AoU,

>You just have Cap the one teleported and Red Skull is frozen from Cap smashing the controls. Nazis don't win WWII, but when Shield recovers Red Skull, Hydra agents claim him.

I like these they give me hope.
Ok so at this point we're going to need an image with the movie titles. Pow! Pic related.

Now remember as Guardians of the Galaxy and Gamora and Nebula are examples there were good guys and bad guys and grey area. So as we're asking these questions let's remember to do two things, maybe three,
One, the better question How Earth Villains fare against Thanos's forces.
Two, How do the villains go through their character arch towards power buffs and alliances
Who changes sides / who betrays each other etc
On the Thanos side I'd like to put the Nihilism of the Dark Elves against the conquering of armies that Thanos liked to get up to because if I'm not mistaken a Dark Elves win means game over no more story. Also I would like a Nebula win like Nebula gets an Extremis dose or a Infinity Stone Vision body.

And again, what's the Armor Around the World command that initiated Up from against the Mind Stone?

The only sad limit of the experiment is that it should limit the final battle to actual MCU villains, but AIM would logically make Modok if they lasted this long.

Heroes who would logically still be villains in this world would have to killed off, since they got to fight as heroes already in the real timeline. So Winter Soldier would probably die attempting to assassinate Killmonger. I'd also say Ronan loyal future Nebula is killed by past Nebula, and past Nebula is killed by Zemo and Crossbones (who total bros in this universe), just too late to stop Thanos from arriving. As much as I love Nebula, she got to do good guy stuff in the real timeline, so she doesn't get to be a villain in this one's final battle.

If the elves joined with Thanos to get some sort of revenge against Asgard, that might serve two purposes. Every badguy on Earth has an army, so Thanos having a few more guys is no problem. And Hela might show up if her little brother Loki told her there were dark elves on Earth for her to murder, and she misses that kinda thing.

So yeah, mostly Earth villains, and their armies vs Thanos and his.

You're missing the point of this scenario, We're replacing all the heroes with their bad guys
And
Replacing all the movie situations to fit those characters styles. For example Avengers was set up in Iron Man, Hulk, etc. And also we're going to avoid such silliness as calling the team Masters.
We can rearrange it so that the first gathering will be called Hydra, make Avengers smaller and make Civil War bigger, Wakanda War. Grey area characters like Winter Soldier and War Machine have to make it through somehow, but the more good the character the more they have to die and the more likely to stay evil the more they have to evolve.

Stane Ross Abomination
Loki Ice Giants / Red Skull Winter Soldier Arnim Zola
Hydra
Killian Extremis Mercs Dark Elves
Wakanda War
Nebula Gamora Drax Rocket
Ultron Scarlet Witch Quicksilver Baron Strucker
Mordo Kycelius Mindless Ones
Yellow Jacket

Ronan Power Stone

After untyped this out I realized that their villainous nature would serve to keep the gems even more hidden so that the Mind Stone would not be the first infinity stone to be revealed but the Power Stone.

Also good guy characters like some of the bad guy characters from the actual movies might survive to cause trouble down the line. Like Thor for instance. Also I forgot all about Thor's Hammer and it's enchantment. Give me some time. Post some explanations for Ultron and Stane that doesn't lead up to embarrassing Scarlet Witch scenarios.

>roflstomp
That's a blast from the past

Peter Doesn't get corrupted he's just in a completely different world. He's doing good before Stark recruits him for Civil War and his way into the main Hydra/Infinity Stones thing might be completely different. Toomes would rescue him from Maya Hanson's experimentation killing either her or Killian and giving Extremis tech to Holmes and the Tinkerer. With out the antagonistic relationship between Spider-man and Toomes Peter's motivation process would be different but he's still Peter Parker do gooder from queens. Maybe this character trait could be played up as a weakness amongst his more pragmatic powered peers.

>And also we're going to avoid such silliness as calling the team Masters.
You do your thing, I'm ALL in on referencing the Masters of Evil as the Avengers of villain world. It being silly is why I like it.

Only way to defeat Hela was unleashing Surtur on her face

Are we talking stones thanos or no stones Thanos? Because the thing is, if he has no Infinity Stones, he won’t be going into the fight alone, he’ll be bringing his forces, he’ll be fully armored, he’ll be armed. The only enemy I can see that stomps in that case is Dormammu, maybe Ego or Hela and her forces could win if Thanos got clumsy, and they took out the Sanctuary II, but those fights would be protracted, brutal affairs. Ultron was pretty powerful, but his legion of bots was smaller than what we saw Thanos bring to bear in Endgame. They’d probably lose, and if it was just Thanos vs Ultron’s final main form, I think Ultron would still lose. All the others aren’t much threat.

Oh yeah, without combined forces, only Hela and Ego stand a chance, and Dormammu could wreck all of reality.

I think this should be an ongoing project that we take on. We've made great strides despite all the dancing around understanding that's been taking place.

Also nostalgic anti-trigger words aren't a replacement for convincing realism. That's a cheap fix. Bring back epic fail and we might start getting somewhere.

I'm going to go to sleep because I don't want to trade sleep for good behavior in your part.

Remember the point of this exersise, the better question BEING How do earths forces fare against Thanos with the villains and bad guys from the movies driving the narrative.

Rocket, Nebula, Winter Soldier, even Rhodey and Drax all for the bill as morally ambiguous characters so some of them will become extra bad as a story full of selfish conniving co-star progresses.

Also I would like to destroy Black Panther as soon as possible, keep the Infinity Stones hidden until Ronan hammers the Power Stone and eliminate Malekith ASAP and give his armies to Thanos. Stane reactivating Jarvis to initiate Ultron was a good idea from some else as was switching Steve and Red Skull.
Buuut I'd like the Space Stone to teleport Steve to a different Infinity Stone than the Soul Stone, and I like the image of someone like Steve Rogers being squished between the two whatever's that the Aether hides between like a Atlas of morality.

But what I am looking at are good ideas from others.

Good night.

P.S. Abomination bites Thanos's head off.
P.P.S Hawkeye disappears like The Leader but The Leader follows along like Black Widow.

Hela probably could by herself. (Or Thanos would lust after her as she's surrogate Death)
Ego would fuck him up royally, but might lose.
Ultron and his army would probably fuck him up as well, but I doubt he'd win.
WannabeIronman would lose, but at least distract him. Vulture would as well but he'd be more useful as a distraction.

Actually, all the others were just be cannon fodder. Loki and magicman would do a little better though with his tomfuckery.

How would Pierce take down Thanos?

Legislation and redtape.

Granted, it does get kind of interesting if you factor in all the villains forces involved. That would mean Red Skull’s WWII era HYDRA and all its vehicles, Pierce’s 2014 HYDRA and everything it controlled, Ronan’s Dark Aster and his legions of Sakaarans soldiers, all of Malekith’s dark elf ships, etc. individually, I believe Thanos’ army would smoke all of these groups, but all fighting him at once might be slightly trickier. Can his bombardment target multiple enemy spaceships at once? He’d need to send out his leviathans to wreak havoc on the enemy to try to control the situation. He may have one advantage if this force from all different time periods somehow faced him: it looks from IW and EG like he provided Ronan with his Sakaaran soldiers in the first place, and he might just be able to order them to betray Ronan. It would leave the Dark Aster mostly defenseless.

Project insight helicarriers, or talking him to death.

He would. He would basically tell him to fuck himself to death.

Attached: 6377579-a6a8f29abac6661688e753743a461e51.jpg (306x674, 34K)

Better Question: Who could stop Killgrave with the Gauntlet?

Attached: kilgrave.jpg (1920x1080, 803K)

Dormammu could have done it easily.

Autism.

Hela and Ego are kind of overkill.

But Abomination, Kaecelius, Ronan, Ultron, and Malekith doing all the heavy lifting with help from the others like Killmonger, Killian, and Yellow Jacket they might be able to pull it off.

>Who could stop Killgrave with the Gauntlet?
Jim Gordon with the Anti-Life Equation but only if he rapes the Joker.

Attached: 1557203416416.png (607x625, 686K)

>You think rape is your ally? You merely adopted the rape. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't learn about consent until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but madness!

He is.

Unfortunately David Banner isn't.

He might be able to take on Thanos, too.

Attached: Power.jpg (958x934, 271K)

You know, we could do with a master planner at this point.

Throw in cloud Galactus!

Hell, throw in all end movie villains that are just clouds!

His power only works on humans.

I don't know that that is true, it just seems logical.

He would die just putting it on. Physically he's the weakest of the bunch.

If I take your pants off, will you die?

David isn't just a cloud, in fact he never was - he's anything he can get his hands on.
Literally.

It would be extremely painful...

Attached: batman_tas_gordon1.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Also, if the villains win from the start, none of this happens since Malekith slays Bor and claims the Aether, casting the universe into darkness thousands of years before the present.

You're a big guy.

Holy shit.

>General Ross and Tony Stark both appear
>SHIELD used to track down Bruce's emails to Sterns
>Events of the film reverenced in The Avengers "I kinda broke Harlem last time I was in new York."
>Blonksi confirmed to be in cryostasis in Siberia by Coulson

2/10, got me to reply

... FOR YOU.

Attached: gordon.jpg (640x480, 24K)

I love that Banner references the deleted scene from the movie where he tried to kill himself, but the scene is in the videogame for Incredible Hulk. So it feels like Avengers is acknowledging videogame only canon, even if that's not the case.

Do either of the MCU Shockers get the Shockermobile?

Attached: Don't Mock The Shocker.jpg (1960x2980, 1.7M)

Yes. And Maw will pay the price for mocking him.

Reminder that Gamora, who has known Thanos all her life and as far as we know wasn't being directly mindfucked by the Gauntlet at the time, thought he could go down with a stab to the neck and then the heart. And that Hela specialises in sharp projectile weapons that can rip Asgardian ships like paper mache.

>b-but Blue Meanie said-
And Endgame confirmed Nebula has critical daddy issues

The thing about Hela is I get the impression they were deliberately having her using her powers less than she could for most of the film. In the flashblack she was making it rain blades to massacre the Valkyries, and near the end she raises a mountain of blades versus Surtur. Considering Thanos was held in a bladelock by Fat Thor alone at one point, I could see Hela occupying a sort of middle ground between Captain Fungus and Scarlet Witch.

He just walks away and lets Best Boy put the man made of mouldable elements in his place.

Attached: Ebony_Maw_displeased.jpg (484x757, 45K)

Now all we have to do is draw Thanos to Asgard to fight -

Oh wait.

How moldable is Vibranium, however? And can the Maw repel energy beams?

According to rumors, it's what we're getting for phase 4. And it's kind of easy to make a Thunderbolts team with what they currently have.

>Abomination
>Ghost
>Zemo
>Justin Hammer
>Vulture
>Batroc

Just a matter of introducing new characters like Moonstone, Songbird, Atlas or Beetle.

Pretty fucking moldable considering Wanda ripped out Bossfight Ultron's heart like it was nothing. Don't matter to me about the tri-Avenger beam war or getting punted one by the Hulk, he was still talking and the effort it took was way less than it did to stop Thanos smashing his balance-blade into her.

And I swear, "Asgard was never a place, it's where our people stand" is totally setting up the Bifrost and/or Odinforce to be a conceptually similar force to the Heart-Shaped Herb given how similar Odin's visions are to T'challa talking to his dad through the herb

>Justin Hammer
Maybe leave him off the team? As he is in the MCU, he's a pathetic joke literally defeated by getting arrested without ever actually fighting any Avengers.

Where's Batroc, Crossbones, and the Shocker?

Anyone, he's a fucking pathetic idiot.

He would end up getting slaughtered, which is fitting for a shitty villain he is.