Oh yeah that happened

Oh yeah that happened.

Attached: 26C0E2A1-21C7-46F9-ABCF-CFE0A0EFCB98.jpg (590x788, 101K)

They can’t all be winners

What a waste of Captain Pike and Ramsay Bolton

Rheon was literally the best choice for Maximus. He could've been the next Loki of the MCU if this series hadn't been so shit

And it was based.

Was it that bad?

>>Inhumans were slave owners
>>Maximus lead the slaves into a revolution
>>Inhumans are the good guys
>>Maximus is the bad guy

Why did Perlmutter rush this out in under a year is one of the most baffling things.

Fun fact, Mark Brooks was only given TWO days to make the costume designs.

Attached: inhumans.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

Do you think they'll ever revisit them somehow now that we got multiverse shenanigans

I really just want black bolt and lockjaw in the mcu

Is Lockjaw a person or not? Are there other dogs on Attilan?

do you guys think anyone at marvel actually inteded for this to be canon? were the original claims that it was the next phase all smoke and mirrors to get views?

>Why did Perlmutter rush this out in under a year is one of the most baffling things.
He spent money for Daredevil season 1, it did well. So, what if he spent a little less money... then a little less? Then he gets to Iron Fist and Inhumans and figures "Stupid fucking nerd children will watch anything we put out now!" and went ultra cheap and rushed.

Even fucking Defenders had some set ups for fights that just cut away and told you who won. If he was still in charge of the movies, Endgame would have been shoot on a Mallrats budget, and Thanos would be voiced by the kid who mows his lawn.

Attached: perlmutter.jpg (575x575, 43K)

dog

Ike wanted an Inhumans movie for Phase 3, didn't want Captain Marvel. Feige wanted Captain Marvel, didn't want Inhumans. After Marvel Studios was separated from Marvel Comics, Ike no longer had any control over movies, only television projects. Feige dropped the Inhumans movie, and Ike got a show made instead, but spent as little money on it as possible. People gave up on it when they saw it was like a superhero show from 20 years ago, while X-fags insist they played a role in the show's failure, and nothing will convince them they didn't.

What could’ve been

>be me, marvel comics
>push inhumans to replace X-men
>not really working
>it’s okay they’ll have a marvel movie soon and get skyrocketed into popularity
>patiently print out shitty inhuman comics for years in anticipation of the movies
>movie get shot delayed
>and delayed
>and delayed
>gets outright scrapped and turned into a show
>not ideal but a show can also help the inhumans just look at all the superhero shows both marvel and dc
>show comes out
>it’s trash
>no one watches it
>no one buys our comics
>fuck it I’m in too deep
>keep pushing them
>we don’t have the X-men anyways so might as well keep investing on them
>Disney buys X-men
>upstairs tell us to just drop the inhumans
Almost a fucking decade I’ve had tod deal with these shitty characters.
Rest in fucking peace.

It was all Perlmutter. Perlmutter fucking with the movies (such as messing up Iron Man 3) let to him getting kicked from the films and Inhumans getting scrapped.

I assume anything the Inhumans could have added to the MCU is going to be done by the Eternals. Nothing Inhuman will ever be referenced outside of the tv shows, and the shows will quietly drift out to noncanon when they're ready to reboot one of the Netflix characters.

I was thinking about it last week. More specifically about Karnak because I often thought his power had a lot of cool potential. Anyone who actually watched it on here? How did they treat Karnak?

Is Marvel still putting the characters in the comics? Or did they just abandon the whole thing when the show failed?

Discovery would have almost nothing going for it if this series had taken off and made Mount unavailable.

The 'Black Bolt' series showed his mother was a dog who was genetically engineered by Agon, low-key ending a minor controversy that has gone on for decades. So he's only a person if you consider dogs people.

Karnak was Asian because Martial Arts, and like Medusa, he loses his powers after the first episode.

They did. In 'Death of the Inhumans' it's implied most of the NuHumans are dead and the royal family left, currently AWOL, as if anyone in-universe gave a shit.
I wonder if they even remember New Attilan is supposed to be floating over Staten Island ( or whatever).

No references to anything Inhuman-related recently (apart from Kamala and Luna and I doubt their heritage will ever be brought up again. Retcon into mutants when?)

Rather than seeing the flaws in things Karnak basically has that super math shit Amadeus Cho use to do before going. He basically calculates the best method to do things is never wrong until he tricks hits his head on a rock and loses the power for the rest of the show.

>(apart from Kamala and Luna and I doubt their heritage will ever be brought up again. Retcon into mutants when?)

Why would they? The core X-books barely sell 30k per book. Being mutants won't help their books. There are X-fags who want to waifu Kamala and Moon Girl but feel they have to hate them because they're NuHumans and X-fags must hate Inhumans forever, but these people are pathetic. Making NuHumans into mutants to appease them would be pathetic.

The other TV shows don't even consider it canon. None of them, not even AoS, have referenced it.

Not to appease anything, but simply out of laziness.

He was legitimately the only character I liked and the only one I felt that was actually fucking trying

>People gave up on it when they saw it was like a superhero show from 20 years ago
They wish. 20 years ago people at least tried.
And yes, due to Ike's push the Inhumans went from being not cared much about to being actively hated.

A few times implied to be a person exposed to Terrigen. But then writers realized how bizarre and utterly fucked that was and made it more clear he was an experimented on dog.

I feel like Feige making an Eternal's film now is partially a spite move.