W D

W D

Attached: cba1af80-db6e-4871-8a25-504f3ebe2220.jpg (873x546, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3DpWGIZS!7Dbl3uecOVTSodYIERzqzCK8S1tGeiCGSziJoD4RAuQ
mega.nz/#!8bJjQILR!ZKHM_SW_4cmJ9WKTqgiznX-wXo6sxXJs8QTFCxGf32g
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
mega.nz/#!EfJkhIKI!XVDRLqu6pNgKYiMab1c3bCK3v1hmeOe_nSOtf3IBjus
youtube.com/watch?v=Ieii1qGXETo
youtube.com/watch?v=1kR0wnLitS0
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/157971654396/hey-congrats-on-getting-renewed-for-a-second#notes
mega.nz/#!5CxhVazL!XNuiJ7oYDHdtoPczsCWfN6ZR2xLH69tCcCfUE2zNubw
youtube.com/watch?v=l6u25Id5aOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DCE72EFD-3024-4B38-9E3D-7DA0483DC4CB.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

Would Do.

Do they go out on dates
While the other two boys date

WD stands for Webby/Daisy in MY book.

He's a replacement atm for Lena
Based

Attached: 22B857BB-1B46-4AEE-B993-1A36BEE13753.jpg (947x720, 582K)

Guess this shall be the DuckTales thread. Here's the new episode:
mega.nz/#!3DpWGIZS!7Dbl3uecOVTSodYIERzqzCK8S1tGeiCGSziJoD4RAuQ

Attached: tumblr_pr5lvlpf6i1qzjftxo1_1280.png (1280x723, 646K)

Um

I liked the twist they did with the lamp.

Attached: dijin's story.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Great fun episode IMO
Also Webby was pretty horny with the sandmutt or what?

Attached: I like everything about you.jpg (1270x715, 122K)

There will be another hiatus.

Attached: BA6C7A61-A2ED-4A85-844C-D15AA8764017.jpg (735x935, 256K)

Gotta say Djinn was pretty great I hope we see him again

Attached: tumblr_pr5hm8Omiq1t0w8b5_1280[1].gif (960x519, 2.8M)

Donald's "favorite" cousin is back.

Attached: Gladstone.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

The second time they referenced the climb form the genie episode and Intro.

Attached: BAAAC4FC-10D9-4E95-B64D-D94DBD02B999.gif (600x338, 3.65M)

He probably be back, I mean they even had Doofus show up again.

Attached: 63A6198C-1EA9-4932-89F1-985267EFC6F5.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Or how about Dark Wing Duck.

There was a reference to the Barks story "The Status Seeker", with the candy-striped ruby.

Attached: candy striped rubey.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Attached: 1525287552747.jpg (973x1378, 467K)

Well I'll be glad to checkout Amphibia to pass the time

Long live the Ottoman Empire!

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.png (800x533, 13K)

they should just fuck already

Is this canon?

Attached: peristare.jpg (330x309, 31K)

Imagine dying to an invasion of armless furniture. pathetic. #maga

The ottomen went extinct, you Turk.

Webby is horny in general she just doesn't know what it means yet

new episode
>mega.nz/#!8bJjQILR!ZKHM_SW_4cmJ9WKTqgiznX-wXo6sxXJs8QTFCxGf32g

Attached: Rockerduck.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>cuts down innocent lamp
#notalllamps

Attached: Goldie o'gilt.gif (600x338, 3.59M)

Alright enough eppie. Rockerduck doesn't leave much of an impression and is barely more of a threat than Glomgold even if his money is influential enough on others. Fun seeing Gyro there. Best thing about this one is probably what's set up by its ending.

Awwww yiss.
Sweet. New episodes.

Not a bad episode. So the cabreras were always smart inventor people. And seeing Louie going for the Goldie path is interesting.
I liked Rockerduck's method of getting rich.
I hope that Rockerduck is still around in the present, seeing as the game does mention a Rockerduck estate in Duckburg. It's not like it would be impossible for him to somehow find a way to become immortal and young as well.

When you have Scrooge's own parents alive and kicking there really is no narrative obstacle to present day Rockerduck

If Goldie likes getting rich mooching off Scrooge then why didn't she simply marry him?

Why does Huey wear a polo shirt, instead of a regular shirt?

Why is Webby wearing an apron? ONLY an apron? And nothing else?

In b4 some pointless whitewashing scandal.

Wish she died.

Which triplet do you wish you could be more like?Why?

That's clearly a night gown.

He blush.

Attached: 6f927e96-8441-4874-8856-ce26e7a1ad8e.jpg (1242x828, 159K)

I no idea why use Rockerduck name, sound like a waste. He could be a generic rich guy.

No, but I can kind of see it a little "they spend time together alot and seem alike when it comes to words like this post

They even forgot his hat eating thing.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ovtbafbkUX1v5c55h_540.png (540x317, 324K)

Great episodes, I missed that feeling when I was excited to watch what will happen.

Yeah, for me who read the comics I noticed that they didn't used that gag.

Attached: scrooge and goldie.gif (600x338, 3.83M)

Same

?

Attached: 1530942974196.png (380x349, 100K)

Does it not have a pocket? For him to protect?

Ah yes, nightpants incase of the rape fairy

>Getting rid of 2 worst girls in one fell stroke
Brilliant!

Attached: 177C9B8F-599E-4607-A03B-C17DF85D6D08.jpg (720x340, 44K)

Attached: i'll butter your bean.gif (600x338, 3.06M)

Bi girls best

Attached: Webbigail-Webby-Vanderquack-image-webbigail-webby-vanderquack-36150885-258-376.gif (258x376, 27K)

Wow, actual fisticuffs

Hmmm.

Attached: f462cd19-b863-4eaf-b516-eb840874f85e.gif (500x281, 630K)

Because at that time, he wasn't rich enough to be married, and now that he is, he's old.

Was Rockerduck always a dick in the comics?

Rockerduck studied Queensberry rules.

Attached: queensberry rules.gif (600x338, 1.81M)

depending from the writer.

Attached: BogusFamousAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 600K)

Where can I watch these new episodes? Watchcartoononline io doesn't have them, and the Mega link keeps crapping out.

It's out on Kimcartoon

Kisscartoon, use adblock

He can dickish, his thing is usually to one-up Scrooge and is willing to pay top dollar to do so. He's usually more like Scrooge's business competitor then hated enemy.

Attached: 76d43a6026eb3340dd19203ffc697871._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1471x1337, 626K)

Well, at least Louie doesn't want to be like Rockerduck
is Louie going to learn all the ways of seduction, manipulation and intrigue?
after Huey got the smarts and Dewey got the brawns all they could give him that was left over was looks

I guess, looks he's doubling down on the conman shtick.

Louie double crosses Goldie:
>I learned from the best
>Goldie: I am- quite proud of that actually

I believe that's the intention, all three are supposed to be stronger parts of what composes Scrooge. Huey is the smarts dude and Dewey is the tough dude. Louie will be the business manipulative one

>Dewey got the brawns
Did he? He doesn’t really seem all too good at handling much of anything directly or with his own strength, often having to either get carried by Webby or get saved by someone else. If anything, it seems like he’s the one who got the short end of the stick.

Dewy’s got more of that that whole lust for adventure thing that Della and Scrooge has.

Dewey got the balls

It’s less that he’s got balls and more that he just lacks the brains to not do stupid things.

Is it incest?

Hang on, I thought those two were the same character, just with a different design.

Attached: FD4D7093-8A02-4E9B-B1E6-205979CB12F9.jpg (463x338, 46K)

The chicken brothers characters apparently had a fight and now only one is running the show.

Mega user you are, as always, a scholar and a gentleman.

I'm not gonna lie, this episode was rather meh. As Another user said in yesterday’s short-lived thread, it was “Peak Nu-Ducktales”, in that it condensed the some of the most common criticized aspects of the series into one episode such as the outsider to the family being the only one to take anything seriously, Donald being a non-factor, and Dewey generally contributing little more than irritating comic relief. The Twist about the lamp was sweet and well done in that it didn’t invalidate anything about Dijons desire for it. All in all, not a particularly awful episode, but you wouldn’t miss anything by skipping it either.
This one was rather good, as The Scrooge adventure ones usually are. Unsurprisingly, Louie’s running commentary started off with the “oh it’s x trope we are about to do” acknowledgement that the show seems to love, but after that had some good jokes. Even Gyro was alright in this one. Kind of odd how Rockerduck is consigned to the far past though.
Agreed. He was the highlight of that episode. The fact that he was able to be so dramatic and genuine about the whole deal for an object of sentimental value, without a single sarcastic remark or irreverent joke, was honestly refreshing, and reminded me of why the Pilot drew me in in the first place.

>He's usually more like Scrooge's business competitor then hated enemy.

Exacltly. I imagine that we'll never see episode based on business fight (that instead are more common in comics).

They could also do a case of identical looking descendants like they did with Fenton’s great grandfather. If they don’t want another immortal duck.

Since morons seem to complain about it, how many episodes was donald even in the old ducktales anyways?

Felt like you could count them on one hand that's been too close to a woodchipper. 3 I wanna say.

Sorta enjoyed the lamp episode for the quirky interactions with the side characters that only appeared once or twice.

every episode should end with donald zeta flaring any enemy who threatens his kids

>b-b-buh Old Ducktales!
Nobody gives a shit about old Duck-tales, and The biggest reason people started caring about Nu-Ducktales because the advertising touted that it would be closer to the comics, which is what people actually care about. Using Old Ducktales as an excuse is an admission of mediocrity.

>he doesn't remember the dude sperging for hours about how there was less trumpet in the new theme song
>or the dude who routinely posts original HDL butts every other thread while shitting on the new show

I wouldn't say NOBODY, user.

They’re different characters, Rockerduck was just used more in the european duck comics.

>Implying they care about either and don’t just want new outrage fodder
Aside from obvious shitposters who know easy pickings when they see it, only a handful of people actually care about the old show when the comics exist.

I'm still holding out hope Rockerduck will get to have a lineage thing going on.

There’s a part of Duckburg called Rockerduck Estates

Attached: C4B587E9-CABC-4EAA-BB8F-EEB6E81FAD16.png (540x540, 510K)

Yeah, it's one of the reasons why I thought there's still probably at least one descendant of his running around since it was first announced he would be in the past.

How is the new Ducktales overall?

Shit. Superficial feferences to Barks/Rosa they looked up on wikipedia as "fanservice", and the rest is just this hyper self-aware 2cool4school attitude with all the characters, with no actual adventure just a lot of cringe worthy millenialspeak ("literally"). Also all the characters are nothing like their original counterparts (Gyro is mean, Scrooge cares about "adventure" and not about money).

Way better than some NEETs on Yea Forums will admit.

First season was ok, the second season is currently better, in my opinion.

There’s no way that both of them are straight. One of them, probably. Both? No.

It's okay. Really, it's a mixed bag. Some episodes are really enjoyable and others really meh. How much you like it will probably depend on how attached you are to the sources materials it's based on.

Fun fact: the hat eating thing is actually originally Glomgold’s thing, from his 2nd Barks appearance.

Season 2 is way better then 1. It does references and some stuff well but it for the life of it cannot land the essence of certain characters or true suspense
Caballeros is it but better

Not to mention Rockerduck won their wager in his first appearance. Even if he did eat his hat, it likely wouldn't have been in his debut episode.

Attached: 6D475805-769A-4378-9437-3BC69CF249FF.jpg (921x1332, 250K)

I didn't like his voice.

All are bi

It's unclear

Nice seeing Selene again.

Attached: A42A54ED-D350-4DEF-A33E-DDC019D1468B.jpg (263x663, 41K)

It’s hit or miss, but overall it averages out to okay-ish

About as Canon as Donald and Scrooge’s relationship being akin to Johnny Joestar’s relationship with his father.

Attached: 98552427-A7F5-4D37-8A8C-C507BD0F1F25.jpg (1041x1600, 406K)

How so?

Heres an up to date mega with seasons 1&2, if anyone is interested.
>mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

Scrooge said that they weren’t friends they’re family.

Watch Legend of the 3 Caballeros instead.

she was adorable in that
also just hyper-fuckable

I feel like Season 2 is more consistently good than Season 1.

I'm one of those guys who liked season one, and yet I agree completely.

Same

I didn't really like the first episode of 3 Cabs. Does it get better?

Not literally so, and despite Scrooge saying it, i would argue not even figuratively either.

Also who are Webby's parents

I liked the first episode quite a bit, but the series is well paced so that it’s mostly uphill as it goes on.

I dunno. Who cares? It’s not like that plays any major role on her character or anything else for that matter.

Attached: B2E3C17E-E586-4E69-A9E1-103EF5F577FC.jpg (640x480, 78K)

No idea even in the original she was raised by her grandma Beakly

>also just hyper-fuckable

Attached: 8EC85ADC-237E-4BF9-84F9-1F07750D5A3D.jpg (184x184, 19K)

I wonder if it'll ever come up. Given how long Beakley's worked with/for Scrooge, it's likely that Donald and Della knew Webby's mom, at least.

She blush.

Attached: a81746b0-7611-425a-90f7-0d1bb33591d8.png (1280x719, 752K)

Attached: Scrooge and goldie.jpg (1036x719, 115K)

If by it you mean Webby and Dewey, then no. If you meant just Dewey then maybe

Attached: 1B017F38-416B-4178-999F-7C1E1AD305EF.jpg (754x562, 502K)

What is just Dewey?

The show already has a missing parent as a major plot point, I don’t see the need to add more.

A product of incest

Unless some plot twist comes in they aren't blood related. Despite Scrooge trying to put out the idea they are family it's not incest

legit great episode

goldie /ss/ing louie when

A product of incest.

Viking dog a cute

Hah, just like Della got her leg trapped, Scrooge got his leg trapped.

yes, and?
what of it, you dumb cat?

Attached: leg.gif (600x338, 1.05M)

Rockerduck tends to use Money to try to win. Rockerduck inherited his wealth and isn't afraid to spend it. He's spoiled and pampered and rich.

Glomgold tends to cheat steal and lie to win. He's more of a dark reflection of Scrooge, started out poor, is as stingy as Scrooge, but willing to be (more) underhanded to win.

Scroldie was strong in this episode

who has the new episode for today? The 87 cent solution?

This episode reminded me so much of the Ducktales movie. They even made a evil warlock joke. I swear they used bits of the same soundtrack.

Currently uploading it, will take a couple of minutes.

ah ok cant wait for seeing the episode

New episode "The 87 cent solution!"
>mega.nz/#!EfJkhIKI!XVDRLqu6pNgKYiMab1c3bCK3v1hmeOe_nSOtf3IBjus

Attached: N.E.S.T.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

holy fuck, what the fuck is scrooge?

Attached: gl.png (651x332, 361K)

She should procure some sperm samples, then.

Glomgold is pretty great in this episode.

Attached: RIP Scrooge.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I loved Western Gizmoduck design.
Rockerduck will come back for sure.

Attached: making it rain.gif (600x338, 936K)

He's tougher than the toughies.

I'm dont't like Donald returned to be less than a cameo in these episodes.

funny.

cute and perfect.

Attached: 3fe2014653dd58a219a0092d1a354e5a.gif (482x550, 2.14M)

Just watched the ep and yeah, Djinn was a fantastic character. Real adventurer but surprisingly chill.

Would have a glass of Arak and share a hookah pipe with.

Attached: D55Td7kU0AEQuoS.jpg (1180x1756, 205K)

Reminds me of that guy from the Mummy

What do you think of Huey/Webby or Louie/Webby?

Cute

Allison Janney as Goldie is one of those casting choices I would have never thought of but works brilliantly. West Wing crossover when?

If it happens who would Martin Sheen voiced?

You already got Donald being important in other prior episodes, and you'll get an episode featuring Della and Donald soon.

Aside from that Della episode things look Donald less for the rest of what's confirmed, I wonder if they didnt pull a Season 1 Webby and placed most Donald eppies earlier on to placate fans

I think it is great they take turns

Where were you when Flintheart Glomgold used the power of his stand, Chester, to transform Scrooge into InfoWars.

>still watching dyketales

I don’t particularly for anything/webby. In fact, i just don’t care for Webby in general.

Considering how much of a back lash Donald’s irrelevance brought them last season and that they actually requested the change this time, I wouldn’t be surprised. I mean, I’d be disappointed that they didn’t actually learn their lesson and give him a more pivotal role and showing overall, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Janny pls

Season 1 and 2 were already made and finished long before the first episode even aired, so whatever backlash was announced does absolutely not matter at all for season 2.
At most, it might matter for season 3.

Magica's dropped off the radar.

Attached: Magica Location unknown.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Attached: DDWVDQ2.png (347x389, 194K)

Well, duh. They just kinda let her go at the end of S1. Should've gotten her arrested, to be honest.

Getting the stink beak

And then she'd be out of jail again next episode.
Frigging mobster boss Ma Beagle is still around. Either DuckBurg has a shitty law enforcement system, or she probably has lawyer beagle boys who can cheat the system to get her free.

I doubt that would have helped much. The fact that the Beagle family even exists is proof that Duckburg Prison is a revolving door.

kinda like the idea of a lawyer beagle boy. Probably still wears a mask.

>he just shows up to court in a Harvey Birdman cosplay and uses that as his excuse.

Attached: 1173514533-content.png (2000x1128, 1.31M)

Was Scrooge swinging on the rope a reference to Phantom of the Opera?

There's a recurring theme this season about Gyro experimenting with time-control.

We know that later in the season, the show will be doing it's own twist on Bubba the Caveduck, a character from the last season of the old Ducktales.

Could this be leading up to something?

Attached: Bubba_2017.png (304x296, 61K)

>We know that later in the season, the show will be doing it's own twist on Bubba the Caveduck, a character from the last season of the old Ducktales.
But why though?

Attached: 895D9EE2-DA7D-4398-BE8C-0973E92FBC53.jpg (645x742, 121K)

Was Bubba a decent character on Ducktales '87?

>doing it's own twist

*doing its own twist

Attached: F3BFD317-79BB-4353-BC41-E763C3A04772.png (1280x720, 414K)

No. It’s probably going to be another Doofus situation where they feel like they have to atone for the previous show.

No, he was annoying.

She's earning a living on the streets any way she can.

Not at all. Bubba was introduced in the final season of the show in an attempt to boost interest, since dinosaurs were super popular with kids in the early 90's. He was despised by the fandom, many of whom blame him for hastening the show's cancellation.

In other words, he was exactly the same as Poochie the Dog from that one episode of The Simpsons.

Like this user () said, the writers probably couldn't resist the challenge of redeeming the previous show's most unpopular character.

Thank you for the correction, user. That one always trips me up when I forget to proofread before posting.

>No louie picking up the make it rain money

I did think the owl woman was gonna be revealed as the one who took the money before the funeral.

Should have just kept him as that skeleton from Scrooge's garage.

Attached: Dewey Dew-Night.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

magica started a patreon where you can see all of despell for only $15 a month

So, they forgot to tell Donald the plan.

Attached: tumblr_pgxfs9r7LK1slew45o2_400.gif (541x298, 2.49M)

Absolutely. I've seen this complaint come up a few times, but once Xandra has her debut the show really shines.

Attached: funeral.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I like the Craig Ferguson reference

Donald truly loved his uncle after all
>first his sister then his uncle

Attached: Donald testing security.gif (473x278, 3.16M)

It's just weird how a show marketed as "OLD DUCKTALES BUT WITH DONALD!!!!" to the point that he is everywhere in the opening and in all of the adventures in it alongside Scrooge and HDLW but they have used him so sparsely

At some points you even forget that he also lives at the mansion

>space and time pause abilities
>didn't raw allison right there and then
it's like they've never seen or read pornos with this plot device before
what a let down

>white ducks

Didn't the old Ducktales had even less Donald? Like as a rule, even? I remember reading some behind the scenes fuckery involving their decision about Donald in the show back then.

yes, he was like only 4 or 5 episodes, there was some kind of restriction on using main Disney toon characters like Mickey, Donald and Goofy at the time.

Speaking of porn...
>young boy duck secretly calls on-again, off-again love-interest antagonist of his uncle
>she's GILF tier
or was it just me?

Yeah, so even supposing was correct that the show was "marketed as old Ducktales but with Donald" it'd be true anyway. But I think the only place that this show was marketed as being a Donal Duck vehicle was inside certain fans' heads.

See? They got it right, then. Technically, it is "OLD DUCKTALES BUT WITH DONALD!!!!" Check mate, atheists.

And Scrooge was still so young. Only 150 years old or something like that.

How many "forever young" curses/artifacts is he on by now?

So, what are you wearing?

Attached: louie phone.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: 8c755dd75cdbf8b9f3b8c28116ab2ec1.jpg (449x628, 45K)

Too busy having a staring contest with a baby.

Attached: Dog with duckling.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

You think Goldie owns a cellphone? They could've been swapping selfies.

Attached: phone.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

The network told the writers to push the kids. The writers wanted "Ducktales, but with Donald", but the network wanted "Gravity Falls, but with nostalgiabait".

Good news is the writers have said they'll have more leeway to focus on the adults in future seasons.

Well, there you go.

That’s only remotely true if you have a very loose, munchkin-y definition of “with”. The fact that the earlier interviews all go on about how the comics, you know, where he was more often than not a main character, even in the Uncle Scrooge line-up, and one of the best parts about them, were supposed go be a big influence for the show gives some pretty damn big implications that he would also be so here. Yes, he is technically present enough to qualified as “with”, but semantics bullshit and technicalities never actually work at convincing anyone of anything.

>types all that shit because he was proven wrong
bitch, they still go you
i don't have to read all that to know they still got you

Glomgold doesn't give a shit about doing anything unless it results in him laughing maniacally while screaming "CURSE YOU MCDUCK!!!!"

The only reason he even wanted to fuck Goldie was to cuck Scrooge

He really lacked the stubborn willpower to win such a competition.

>if I don’t acknowledge it it, that means I can’t be wrong!
As good an admission of wrongness as any.
Also
>assuming They’re getting anything from me.
Buddy I canceled my Cable years ago, and I don’t spend money on something unless I know I like it beforehand. I ain’t lost Jack.

Glomgold is truly pure.

Attached: 2A876151-2F1B-40E3-8D09-84408A65B014.jpg (1244x700, 202K)

lol keep going, though

Face needs to be at least twice as stupid on Scrooge. Like cross-eyed, tongue out, stupid. Just a big dumb DUH face.

>Donald truly loved his uncle after all
Well yeah, the only thing that would suggest good reason for him not to would be the Tie-in comics like which thankfully the show writers have the good sense to throw in the trash.

Hey, where the GILF go?

Attached: style.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Finally, people are embracing the obvious.

Attached: ducktales 2017.png (640x1520, 1.21M)

isn't the whole thing that they're doing a play on the opening
first season was solve a mystery, this one is rewrite history

>all that damage control

Now I don't want to pull out the age card, but that music cue felt dated.

pure ass

Am I the only one who's ok with Donald's role?

I mean he did go on adventures with the kids multiple times. And the show has explored his relationship with not just the kids but other adult cast members. Really the only thing I can see is if people wanted Donald to have some sort of goal to work towards but then most of the cast doesn't have one outside of Louie this season and Dewey last season.

The center focus of Ducktales has always been Scrooge and the kids. Donald will always be able to pop up and star in other mediums because of who he is but Scrooge and the kids only have Ducktales.

>get proven wrong while playing the apologist
>call it damage control
Have you ever heard the phrase “whoever smelt it, dealt it”? It’s a rather simple and childish one but i feel it applies rather well right now.

is this a callback to the old series, I think the scene was even in the old intro

>Donald will always be able to pop up and star in other mediums because of who he is but Scrooge and the kids only have Ducktales.

You say that, but outside of this and Lot3C, which hasn’t even been officially released yet and likely may not even get a second season, all he has in modern times is minor roles in the Mickey shorts, and Kingdom Hearts, which really aren’t much.

yes except it was a Scrooge who walked into the force field.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ieii1qGXETo

According to the synopsis for tomorrow's episode, Donald's gonna get some more screentime.
>The Golden Spear!: As Della rebuilds her ship, Penumbra becomes convinced Della's planning an attack; Donald's nap keeps getting interrupted by adventure.

Also, whenever Donald is strongly involved in an episode, he's always the one adult who is gonna save the day by impressive feats of strength and bad luck. Sometimes both together.

laughing my ass on

Kingdom Hearts is a huge role and a very popular ongoing series so can't see any complaints there unless you wanted Donald to be MC; Mickey shorts are good and might go the path of TTG in regard to shorter running time for having hundreds of it made; Lot3C is still recent and has a positive online presence. There are the comics of course which are big overseas. Can't say I see a problem.

Scrooge only has Ducktales and maybe A Christmas Story disney remake; actually the kids don't even have Ducktales as their personalities will get a complete makeover for next gen so it will be like having different characters.

>Season 1 and 2 were already made and finished long before the first episode even aired
Nope. Writing on season two started shortly after the first ep of season 1 premiered. Frank Angones mentioned it on his tumblr at the time. No tv show would create several seasons before airing anything

That's just bullshit he's talking about to make it seem like the show's so successful and popular that Disney already ordered a second season. The second season was long since made. The voice actor of Fenton already spoiled how he's gonna hum the moon theme at some point in the show, years ago.
Producing that stuff simply takes too much time to be made quickly.

That maybe true, but i stll would like more Donald.Just a little bit more,plz

I think the issue is more people here are heavily pro-Donald and like to see him in as much as possible. The comics largely focus on Donald, so even if the show was always Scrooge and the nephews some people feel it should be like the comics where Donald leads

>proven wrong
I'm just laughing at your mental gymnastics. Olympic-level, user.

Sneak peak for the next episode
youtube.com/watch?v=1kR0wnLitS0

I can see how Della's stubbornness is about having the last word.

I don't care about Della. Maybe if the show wasn't more similar to the comics i'd care, but since everything is so radically different from the original why should anyone be invested in finding out who's the mother of a bunch of characters you barely know.

>wasn't more similar
*WAS more similar, I mean

So, will Penumbra or Lunaris be a villain?

>The voice actor of Fenton already spoiled how he's gonna hum the moon theme at some point in the show, years ago.
He said he WANTED to hun the moon theme in the first ep he appeared in, but the showrunners said they wanted to save it for dellas return.

You'd be surprised how quickly low budget, poorly drawn stick figure animation like this can be finished. Especially when they're working on a bunch of eps at the dame time.

Lunaris. Penumbra will face turn because she became friends with della

It takes roughly two and a half years for Americans to produce 24 episodes of any cartoon show, most of the time being spend for pre-production, marketing and other stuff.

That's a good thing that it is its own thing.

The moon city feels pretty empty, is there anyone there besides the two aliens and Della?

>Kingdom Hearts is a huge role and a very popular ongoing series
Being a part of Kingdom Hearts at this point just means being window dressing to a long melodramatic, trite anime plot that’s been dragged out far too long. It’s well known, sure, but not exactly one’s finest hour.
> so can't see any complaints there unless you wanted Donald to be MC;
Honestly, looking at how Sora’s actually lost personality as the series has gone on, I’d say a bullet was dodged with him not being it, but that’s besides the point.

>Mickey shorts are good
True but they are just that, shorts, and not a series.
>and might go the path of TTG in regard to shorter running time for having hundreds of it made;
Proofs? I haven’t heard anything about that.
>Lot3C is still recent and has a positive online presence.
By the relatively small circle that know of it. To Anyone more Normie than a redditor probably doesn’t even know that it exists. Shows with more exposure and larger fan presence have gotten canned by the Mouse before.
>There are the comics of course which are big overseas.
Of which we only get a fraction of from IDW and fan-translations

>Scrooge only has Ducktales
And “Life and Times”

As for the Triplets, well truth be told, even in their original incarnation they were good in a supporting role but were barely able to squeak by as MC material, and the “modernized” personality versions like Quack Pack and Nu-Ducktales frankly aren’t much better in that regard either.

That's just a dumb excuse for them to fuck with the original. If you want something that's "it's own thing", then don't reboot an older franchise but create something of new.

The people who make the show aren’t typically the ones doing that other stuff like marketing and such.

It is its own thing because it's a reboot and not a mere remake, or even worse, a straight adaptation. Those are extremely boring.

suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/157971654396/hey-congrats-on-getting-renewed-for-a-second#notes

Why does the blue duck want his sister so badly?

>people here are heavily pro-Donald
A good portion of the reason why Webby isn’t regarded too fondly around here is that she doesn’t fangasm over Donald. and that is a completely justified reason

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with kiddie romance

Not his sister, actually. She's a Vanderquack, he's a Duck.

Also because her voice sounds like literal nails on chalkboard

Not related, she's the granddaughter of Scrooge's housekeeper. Webby is just an honorary niece for Scrooge.

Attached: tumblr_pbj248T8tx1spcszdo4_500.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

Unless, of course, Della's secret husband turns out to be Mrs. Beakly's son.

Attached: tumblr_pgwybzwIih1xojtswo5_500.gif (500x281, 2.11M)

It's weird hearing licensed music in a kid's cartoon.

>12 months later

I fucking died.

Because some people just have poor taste, caring about the love affairs of the worst characters.

This.

Attached: 26BD86B9-A99A-4090-A22C-52D1B7886B0B.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Does Scrooge know?

Attached: 7C51AB2F-D91B-4BB4-93A4-D4295B0D12FB.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

What, that fanboys are disgusting perverts? Everone knows that, laddie!

>He fucked his own mom
>everyone thinks it was Donald droping him as an egg

I dunno, the fact that she wanted to drag him all the way out into the middle of the woods so that they could spend the might sharing a small, confined, tent with no other heat source besides their body warmth is more that just a little suspicious.

Attached: F04BD93E-B9E0-4101-8D49-07412891CD39.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Attached: F34C8604-EC61-4C29-A2E1-A1124FC94CA3.jpg (600x338, 64K)

Think it’s more likely they’ll just avoid the father question. Cause it looks kinda like Della is a single mother.

Attached: E250F564-3E44-4764-8D58-7A92E087680F.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

I stick to my theory that Gyro is the father based on the family history of hatesex.

Attached: 1552154485145.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

Attached: truth.png (281x691, 208K)

Doggone Stubborn Little...

Attached: 4080AF13-44C1-4C9C-8DE9-63E4B0383C5B.png (656x351, 319K)

Childhood romance is the most important kind of romance, making the strongest lifelong bonds
Personally I ruined my own so I live vicariously through fiction to continue living

>Childhood romance is the most important kind of romance, making the strongest lifelong bonds
That’s just what Normies say to validate their own life experiences because they are far immersed basic to past their own world. It’s not that big a deal.

Better run Daffy.

Attached: 60CC5424-FD68-4A5A-AFD3-6B6DBDF17417.jpg (519x483, 52K)

>shitting on kh while sucking the dick of some spic show about Donald's illegal leeches
I want reddit to leave

How'd they manage not to get caught?
>fucking the duck is so easy
>even Della's DTF

And Scrooge loves him back even if he won't show it at times

Attached: 1556950547966.jpg (730x1149, 1.23M)

That's an abstract kind of reference
How come I cannot find the original cover of this book? It had one dude splashing another guy at the beach, I saw it in the library at school and soo many cartoons reference it (stewie and rupert of family guy did it) it is such a buried spicy meme

Attached: stock-photo-two-men-in-swimsuit-splashing-water-15670420.jpg (1500x1101, 530K)

I like how even Scrooge is surprised by the outcome.

Attached: BD30990D-7DBF-4207-9E24-5FC84AD6E6C4.jpg (165x169, 21K)

>Crying about people calling KH out for the trash it has become
>crying about spics
You are Reddit you dumb Nigger.

>You forgot to tell donald?

oh man why must they always let donald suffer

Stay mad

Attached: 1530198672284.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

>they are far immersed basic to past their own world

Attached: english.gif (500x352, 137K)

Making Donald suffer is what it's all about, man.

In terms of Lot3C, that's because it's literally only known by leaks that you need to pirate to watch. There's people on this board who have no idea it even exists when people mention it. It's got a great amount of talk and support without Disney even peeping a word about its existence and actual diehards being the only ones to know of its existence

Cause he can take it.

Attached: 562EBD53-3B38-4E72-B5CD-2F9B2F4E53FB.jpg (350x249, 37K)

Even at its worst kh is better than spic fanfiction self inserts

>He’s still crying about his anime self-insert crossover fanfiction being insulted, and is so ignorant that he has to believe everything else must be just like it.
How sad

Attached: 6C3314CF-4CEC-417D-A446-39FDFEC42503.jpg (892x895, 93K)

Attached: just ignore him.png (1065x890, 227K)

>page 9 in 40 minutes
The hell is going on?

jesus glomgold is crazy like a fox

The craziest, richest, most Scottishest fox there ever was!

why did glomgold have to wear a devil outfit to fuck with scrooge

He was Charlie the interdimensional imp. He showed Scrooge his back but made sure not to be there when anybody else looked.

glomgolds stands name is Chester user. he has time stop abilities and looks like the devil

Maybe you jojofags could get yourselves a stand whose power is being funny.

Nothing seems like it's coming from an external source, just seems like people are off today

Then how come most kids came out retarded?

Think Donald ever tried to sing Della’s lullaby to the nephews when they were ducklings?

Attached: 154793D2-36E4-44D6-B489-FE9758CC7F72.jpg (736x1047, 231K)

Huey's the only one to inherit his father's brains. He had to get them from somewhere, after all.

He could have gotten away with it if only his hate boner for Scrooge wasn’t so strong.

Hopefully not, his singing is terrible

Why is Glomgold so amazing?

>using a joke from the worst episode of the season
Fucking ew

>He had to get them from somewhere, after all.
You know, like a book. Or his upbringing and genes of at least being at the bar.

That wasn't from the Fethry episode

Glomgold's hatred of Scrooge is the motivation for, and fatal flaw of, everything he does.

He's nothing without it, but he's also nothing with it.

>but he's also nothing with it.
He is still a fucking billionaire or maybe multiplujillionaire if he isn't that far behind Scrooge in the rich scale

Give it time.

Before the series is over, Glomgold’s hatred of Scrooge will cause him to lose his entire fortune. I guarantee it.

This guy had potential as the ridiculously strong and blindly loyal henchman to a meek but powerful boss until Scrooge simply bribed him.

Though I doubt we'll ever see him again since he was a flashback character even though Rockerduck might live on through a clone descendant.

Attached: the outlaw scrooge mcduck.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

I know, the 3C episode was incontestably worse

I want them to pan across a long hallway of Rockerduck family portraits, and all of them look identical. Including the women.

Yeah, I have no doubt that Owlson will get the company back by the end to reward her putting up with Glomgold's bullshit and for being a woman of color

Yo what the fuck is up with Webby's blinking at the end.

Attached: 1535634933229.png (635x604, 599K)

The moon is populated by Della, two aliens and an accountant from Disney telling them that genociding the entire city's population is worth it to save money and spare the animators wrists.

DId the show get any better in S2?

Dewey was dropped as an egg.

This has to be a edit!

Nope it isn't

Attached: A08604A8-AC7B-451F-ABF7-AEFC1788F21F.jpg (992x558, 319K)

Does Glomgold also live in Duckburg, Caliosta?

In this show, yes I think. Though we only ever seen his office.

When the need arises they can work together.

Attached: 92C13BD7-B504-4279-A768-5C2ABBA232E8.gif (486x486, 1.07M)

At what hour can we expect the new episode's mega?
Thanks in advance to the hero/ine behind those

When the hell did this happen?

and perfect

He looks like a buffed up Chinaman

3-4 hrs

Like a big Odd Job.

This last episode was amazing. Glomgold's finest hour and that's saying. That montage was something else, and some actually effective stakes for goddamn once in the first half. See, NuDucktales? When you give your plot the right amount of gravitas you can hook me in. More of these please.

Also, anyone else irked by how the nephews keep using "Uncle" for Scrooge, but so liberally address Donald, who's all but their father, directly by his first name?

Latest episode, the 87 Cent Solution.

Why, though?

>Red nigga just popped 10 Nodoze
>Girl nigga just hit a blunt

I am pretty sure he was born in South Africa

has anyone the mega for the new Della ep?

>rockerduck
wut

Ducks are known rapists, necrophiliacs and cannibalistic. Now let that set in. Also this is best ducktales zoom zooms

Attached: 187590.jpg (400x300, 64K)

Who was Louie talking to at the end of season 2, episode 9?

Goldie o’gilt, Scrooge’s ex.

Whats the new episode about?

Attached: 5606AEAD-632B-4F4D-BBBE-60DE64E4BE13.jpg (626x508, 55K)

In this show Glomgold is a South African named Duke Baloney pretending to be Scottish.

>Scrooge just sat in silence while Donald cried and mourned for him

Since the nephews were supposed to tell Donald, Scrooge probably thought that Donald was acting.

Yeah it's one of the more clever things they've done, taking him back to his South African origin from the comics, but merging it with the Scottish Glomgold from the 80s cartoon, with the rationale that he's just that fucking envious of Scrooge.

why is is rockerduck wouldnt rockerfeather fit a lot better

Mega for the new ep?

currently uploading it will be a minute.

thanks!

New Episode "The Golden Spear!"
mega.nz/#!5CxhVazL!XNuiJ7oYDHdtoPczsCWfN6ZR2xLH69tCcCfUE2zNubw

Attached: Della and Penumbra.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

More Donald!

Attached: Evil Dead.gif (600x338, 2.54M)

>The only person I ever managed to bunk with was my brother, and we fought constantly.
What about the father of her children? Surely that involved some bunk sharing.

poor donald

The guy is evil, totally unexpected.

Goddamn Evil Dead in this piece

Please tell me the next episode isn't filler or hiatus

everyone expected him to be evil and penumbra to face turn

its called nothing can stop della duck so i doubt it

Della is back. Donald is gone. I fucking hate plots like that.

Attached: 1482253890452.png (400x400, 214K)

the law of equivalent exchange is a bitch

yes, was predictable.

although I didnt see him going this far to manipulate his people

>Donald was sent back to Moon when it's people are waging for war
>Dewey is now a God and can zap him back whenever
>Della won't stop until she's with her brother again
>Scrooge will send another fleet of rockets to the moon for Donald
>Donald is friends with Gods who will help him
>Scrooge's enemies will conveniently hear that a city of Gold is on the moon and send their own rockets for Donald
>Zombies for some reason

>Scrooge will send another fleet of rockets to the moon for Donald
would he though?

So, how rushed will Della's reunion with her family be? You'd think something like that would need a lot of time to really work properly, yet with Donald gone, it seems like they're just going to get rushed back into an adventure.

Honestly, the cruise thing actually gives them an excuse to do a month timeskip, as Della would need that much time to really get back into the kids' lives.

yes

>yet with Donald gone, it seems like they're just going to get rushed back into an adventure.
> Honestly, the cruise thing actually gives them an excuse to do a month timeskip, as Della would need that much time to really get back into the kids' lives.
do they know he gone though? like you said it was a month cruise excuse he has for not checking in

donald already made him waste a ticket for a cruise he aint gonna spend money finding him

Scrooge would get some kind of answer for someone not showing up for a paid vacation

They think he's on a cruise though. It's Gonna be Donald vs the moon men alone until they notice he is gone.

>we have to wait till monday for the end of this cliffhanger
>probably wont see donald till the winter or next year

how would he know donald didnt show

>when we see donald next his voice will be Don Cheadle

But why are they building up Della's reunion with Donald over her reunion with her kids? They deliberately didn't let her see Donald on the television. They deliberately sent Donald into space.

Wouldn't the dramatic stakes be higher if her reunion with the kids was delayed instead?

>penny will be helping him so she can help protect her people more
>donald ends up getting with her in this continuity

no you see donald could have helped ease things over for this introduction its about making it harder for her to insert herself

All I ever wanted from this show is for them to give Donald his due. For the kids to acknowledge him as their dad. But now, that will never happen. I'm sure we'll get some token scene where they're sad when they realize he's gone, but they'll never miss him as much as they missed Della.

donald only exists to be shit on to make others look better, that is his function take that away and its not donald anymore

Episode 11 Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!
>Della Duck faces every danger the moon has to offer to reunite with her family, but her greatest challenge is one she might not be able to fight her way out of.

I assume the challenge is just being a mother.

I just worry about them putting the main plot off for too long, as it would get awkward. Like, I don't think Webby would be having slumber parties if Donald were missing, yet sure enough that episode is right around the corner. This whole story would have worked best as a tv movie or something, as the episodic format doesn't lend itself well to these dramatic stakes.

but again they think donald is on a month long cruise with no communication to the outside world

They literally did in season's 1 finale

Attached: we are the moon.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?

No one. He will carry that bad luck across the stars. Not even an alien French midget can save him from it.

Groovy.

Nah, Donald’s gonna jump back.

Attached: 9F066D4D-0AF4-4810-B9A9-4B6283EEFD0B.gif (540x304, 3.98M)

Is it me or was Donald intelligible this episode?

Hell yeah.

While Della reconnects with the kids, Donald will be spending a month drowning in moon puss.

Will Lena ever be back?

Wednesday.

They’re one and the same.

Attached: 69320CEC-6E1D-4FAB-A27F-12291BE42E75.jpg (463x426, 124K)

It’s because this time, the show writers aren’t insistent on pushing a shitty meme for the sake of a guest voice cameo and let the voice actor actually do his job.

>Dewey is now a god
Jesus Christ how horrifying

Attached: 8716EE29-C116-484F-9C08-6CFAE8AF37AD.jpg (417x503, 72K)

>Della spends entire kid's childhood and more away from them
>Scrooge and Donald had a falling out
>Scrooge spends millions to find Della
>Donald still keeps her sweater after 23+ years
>Suddenly, Della just appears
>Scrooge doesn't think to immediately call Donald and tell him to get the fuck over here and see his Sister
>Scrooge can't contact Donald because he isn't on Vacation
>none of his billions of employees know where the fuck he is

Time skips are terrible, and a lazy excuse to not actually do character development.

Also a mere month isn’t nearly enough to make up for ten years of absence and no prior meeting. At best, She’s essentially like a stepmom in this scenario.

The hell, you right

It might be when Della returns they don't want people thinking she and Donald are a couple
Well those outside Yea Forums at least, that ship has passed over here

So uh, Scrooge has a mass grave under his land?

Right! Also why Vanderquack and not Vanderbill

>that's how I got the land to build me mansion for so cheap

Why did they add the zombies?

Technically, Della ought to he the one they refer by first name, as she was the one not present for their upbringing.

Donald is not their father, and he does not think of them like his sons

>Donald is not their father, and he does not think of them like his sons
Do you even watch the Show? Or are you just trying to be contrarian? Even in the pilot it was clear he was doing the “overprotective parent” schtick

Attached: 5D57B702-AF4D-4016-9435-7C744F8B7188.jpg (236x240, 16K)

Yeah, but the difference is she's biologically their mother. They don't want people thinking Donald is their biological father as opposed to their raiser
>He does not think of them like his sons
This is absolutely false

It was literally never stated or shown. The triplets can't even understand him speaking much less seriously consider him their father.

Being one’s parent in role and care is far more important and impactful than being so merely biologically.
>It was literally never stated
Good thing things can be shown without being literally stated. Stop being an intentionally obtuse oaf
>or shown.
I just gave an example of it being shown right out of the gate.

>I just gave an example of it being shown right out of the gate.
You provided no examples, you just said "it was in it"

I'm not saying call him Dad...That'd have been epitome sweetness but it was guaranteed not to happen the moment Della actually played a role in this universe...But at least call him Uncle. Calling your father figure by his first name sounds so dismissive. It rubbed me the wrong way when Webby first did it and it's even more annoying when the nephews do it.

>Even in the pilot it was clear he was doing the “overprotective parent” schtick
Yeah that’s a pretty clear example. If you want to pretend that you only have to contend with direct statements and quotes, then you better get used to being wrong.

>scrooge never picked up on how exhausted they looked after each night
>shared a room as kids and bunked together as they got older
>with no real privacy the two went through puberty
>those long nights full of hormones with cheap squeaky beds

>no actual examples
Well, guess who's plain wrong.

Still you, because you apparently can’t acknowledge something unless it’s rubbed in your face like a dog sniffing the dirt.

Yeah this. Regardless of their intention, It comes off as rather irreverent and disrespectful.

Strange enough they went back to calling him Uncle Donald in the newest episode.

Maybe they only do it behind his back, which I'm not convinced is any better if not worse.

>It rubbed me the wrong way when Webby first did it
I agree about the nephews, but she's literally not related to him in any way.

No. They didn't.

Maybe I'm old fashioned about this but since she's a kid and he's an adult, it feels disrespectful, especially since pilot aside pretty much all her lines aluding to him are in the dismissive side.

Actually they kinda did, but it was partially motivated by Spite for Scrooge, and Webby cut it short because she’s a shit.

He even called them "my boys" in the pilot and "my kids" in the finale.

Attached: 62dee73340c9be5c1fd745771ae91475.gif (640x360, 873K)

But they never actually called him dad, or said anything remotely similar to that.

Webby is disrespective, but she's technically not obligated to call him Uncle. Though it is is a cliche to have the friend of the family given honorary uncle title yet this show avoids that one bit of decency for Donald like the plauge. I'd say HDL ought to say something considering he raised them, but they're pretty bad too.

>Bit they never actually said dad
And they didn’t need to either. It’s implied obviously enough that their bond is one of parent and child. The fact that you still cling to only accept direct quotes as proof shows that you don’t actually have an argument and just wish to argue.

maybe it's one of those
or all three, think about it: the red, the green and the blue

>no matter where he goes
>the one two and three goes
>we're always together
Might be onto something.

What happens in Bahia stays in Bahia.

If you really think Donald will still be the parental figure with Della back, you're deluding yourself. If they viewed him as their dad, Della's return would change nothing, but her return will change everything.

You're a fool if you think otherwise.

Would be cool, but even in their bad DT designs they are too pure to not raise the kids they brought into the world

>If they viewed him as their dad, Della's return would change nothing,
And why would you say that?
>but her return will change everything.
What are you, a fucking advertisement? No, it won’t change everything. The Triplet’s might gain a subplot about trying to make connections with their long lost Mother and trying to get used to having her in their life, but it’ll still be the same show where the tag-along kids go on adventures, of varying quality, with Scrooge. And even if it did supposedly “Change Everything” how would that ben indicator that Donald is not their Father Figure? That’s just such a vague non-sequitur.

>You're a fool if you think otherwise.
And I’d have to be an even bigger fool to believe what you do.

What reason would they have to go to Donald for help or permission when they can just go to Della instead? Are you so dense that you can't comprehend basic sentences?

Donald raised the kids, but he won't raise them anymore. He already ceded much of his parental authority to Scrooge. Now Della is getting the rest.

>The Triplet’s

That is not how plurals work.

>implying Donald will still be in the show
>implying Webby and Della won't take over as the show runners

For a temporary period of time a plot summary of Raiders of the Doomsday Vault! mentioned Dewey teaming up with Dela

>Dela

You had one job.

The name Glomgold is pretty Afrikaans as it is, why change it?

>He thinks Della will be the lead
It’ll always be the triplets and Webby’s show. That’s what the pitch was sold off and what corporate wants. The most she’d do is replace Donald as the distant 6th main character

For the 80's show, the turned him Scottish because of Apartheid

>the turned him Scottish

Who is The?

No, I meant if he is South African now, why did they gave him an English name and removed the Afrikaner name? It literally means glowing gold, although that's not much of a stretch.

>the turned him Scottish because of Apartheid
For what reason? He was already a bad guy.

Disney wanted to avoid controversy. Apartheid was for the most part very touchy in the '80s.

That and the lie that Mandela was some kinda figure of peace.

It was touchy, because we were allied with them.
We could not openly support them, because we would've lost the moral high ground we had against the USSR.
But we provided for them in the shadows (just like we do now with Taiwan), which almost enabled them to live a normal live, even gave them nuclear tech, which they developed with Israel, another apartheid state, but no one calls them out on this, because it would be antisemitic.

>>Scrooge doesn't think to immediately call Donald and tell him to get the fuck over here and see his Sister
No phones remember also if he stops Donald from going he wasted money

they have phones

No but Donald is on a no phones or connection to the outside world stress free cruise remember

No phones on the cruise.

Plus, they think he’s on the cruise for health reasons.

Attached: 6B681ACB-88D2-42D7-A5F1-7B4DEC42B3A9.jpg (653x606, 49K)

I still think your long lost sister returning from the dead is worth intervening. They could just get a boat and send a message that way, or a helicopter.

And make scrooge waste the money for the cruise tickets?

>wastes a fortune to find Della
>not worth sending Launchpad out to let Donald know she's back

well yeah della is the favorite. donald is just her baggage

Sending Launchpad would probably backfire somehow.

Let’s go with your reasoning for a sec
Nothing will make her happier then to see her brother after 12 or so years and she won’t shut up about it till she does so

I bet you she'll have one sentence about Donald and that'll be it until they find out he's missing.

Will they question why the rocket is now missing?

Will she mention the moon people?

>this character will never get mentioned again
>Duckworth got mentioned before her

Attached: 1532277509731.jpg (1584x1078, 121K)

she's returning in a future episode named Friendship hates magic. Comes out next week

What do you think will happen.

webby gets a new girlfriend and lena gets jelly

here's the plot synopsis
>Stuck as a shadow, Lena tries to protect Webby from her suspicious new friend Violet during a supernatural sleepover.

They'll find out when the moon men invade the earth with gold spaceships.

>What reason would they have to go to Donald for help or permission when they can just go to Della instead?
The fact that he is the person who raised them and knows them the best, and was there for them far more than their mother, and who they can trust to keep being there? You know the basic foundations that actually make a parental bond? I shouldn’t have to elaborate on something like this.

>Donald raised the kids, but he won't raise them anymore. He already ceded much of his parental authority to Scrooge. Now Della is getting the rest.
Okay first, that is dead wrong. He lets the kids dick around with Scrooge, that doesn’t mean that off-screen he doesn’t still take care of them.
Second, again i just have to mention how wrong that is because it is so mind bogglingly stupid. That’s like saying Parents who leave their kids at Grandma’s for the week are no longer parents because of it. Are you even Human, or some sort of weird lab rat that has never socialized.
Third, whether or not Della will have Some parental responsibility given to her is irrelevant considering we’re talking about your dumbass assertion that Donald is not a Father Figure, which considering that you’ve already admitted that he cared for and raised them, you’re already given up the shaky ground of willful ignorance your argument was standing on. Again, stop being a moron.

>Whatever Happened to the Duck Avenger?

Preview for next week's episode
youtube.com/watch?v=l6u25Id5aOk

Hope there is some spare oxy-chew in the spaceship.

Attached: oxy-chew.png (1280x720, 502K)

This may come as a shock but not everything is an obscure meme reference.

Della only used the one stick

Sorta like the Cold Equations, but with ducks.

ow old are the triplets?

Donald will beat the shit out of the atmosphere if it tries to choke him

10-15

10-13ish.

Like 11 to 12 ish. The gum lasts a long time

Wanna see Della enthusiastically scissoring Penny "as friends like to do" while Penny continues to flings insults at her while having a drooling Ahegao face.

Filthy Earthers.

Attached: penumbra.jpg (687x707, 73K)

I'm pretty sure the book was called It's Okay To Be Gay, but you can't search that now. The cover was a drawing of two teens in waist-deep water, the one on the right splashing the man on the left. It was very specific

Deep down, I know it won't happen, but I sort of like the idea that among the joys Della took in her adventures was sleeping around with different men.

>"So... can any of you kids lift trucks with your barehands or throw lightning?"
>"... no?"
>"oookay, that rules out Storkules and Zeus as your dad..."

Also, cue massive discomfort from Donald and Scrooge.

>say has anyone seen Donald?
>Lena was my best friend
>takes off the friendship bracelet, the only thing to honor her memory by, right after
>not even a funeral

A golem like Lena was never truly alive in the first place, so she won't be dead.

>Now that we have a mom, who's our dad?
>Can't you kids just be happy I am back?

>excuse me young children, have you seen my kids and my brother?
>I recently saw on TV that Scrooge McDuck died

Yeah, if I was in her shoes I'd go straight to "she wasn't real" as a coping mechanism.

This episode is gonna bring the feels, isn't it?

Perhaps Donald will land on the moon, accidentally foil Lunaris's plot to invade the Earth, and then return home more beat up, with nobody the wiser.
It would fit.

>Boys that was a pretty wild orgy, be glad you don't bark.

>Donald walks into the room whenever the question is brought up
Their friendship was real. At least on Lena's side compared to Webby's autism.

I like how Della is flawed, but ultimately a good person. She's impulsive and stubborn, but kind and friendly.

There is a chance that Della might not know that Donald is around. In this episode, we saw that she just received the late transmission from the season 1 finale, where the kids were not shown with Donald around.

>Their friendship was real.

Oh no doubt, I'm just saying afterwards I'd try to deal with it by reminding myself that she was basically an illusion, a fake person designed to play on my feelings in order to get at Scrooge. It'd make it easier to deal with the fact that I erroneously believe she's gone forever.

Will we get a scene where she mourns for Donald?

Maybe when she finds out the ship is missing.

I could see how she perhaps misunderstands them saying that Donald is gone as being Donald is dead.
After all, he just fought zombies, angry deities by letting himself get launched at them, was dragged along in a mystical otherwordly adventure, and he's also balding, I mean, molting.

Able to take a lighting bot from Zeus himself and live.

Attached: 3890A1BF-3A2B-4955-B88D-7A461BBFBC73.gif (600x338, 2.52M)

>Donald becoming a God when?

That would be a fate worse than Hell, as he'd have to keep working and be responsible for everyone.

He could take it.

Then he'd molt even more from all the stress.

>fate worse than Hell
sounds like Donald to me

He’s now the Wizard’s Champion.

he send her to the moon for this very same reason

Attached: 1475740397432.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

Attached: 942CB33B-3C19-440A-B545-6988BF0B8A1E.jpg (554x515, 44K)

>big ass leaf
you know what that means

magnum corkscrew

Attached: A6910BFC-1E57-470B-BF09-7512C0DAF736.jpg (500x500, 22K)

>no homo

Nah, he's totally and proudly homo, and Donald most definitely knows, but is okay with it.

Attached: Migthiests deeds.png (1280x720, 488K)

Attached: 4E7CB37A-7553-4409-ABCB-D08D74D92AC4.jpg (503x503, 78K)

He doesn't look too stoked there. This is the guy who hugs Jose and Panchito all day.
>not in front of the kids

He’s just gay for Donald.