Why all She-Ra threads end up turning into political discussions

Why all She-Ra threads end up turning into political discussions.
I just wanna talk with Yea Forums about the new season and share love for best girl.

Attached: 41729ef4e3b7ea35488c1cb2c0b91eb515d9a1edr1-512-396v2_hq.jpg (512x396, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8wIOsF3SQ&t=9s&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=5xbyJGM1iUY
youtube.com/watch?v=juIsRg6z41k
imgur.com/a/F2Gv95t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glimmer is built for breeding

Someone tell me if this is genuinely worth watching

No you faggot. Decide for yourself.

The current thread is doing just fine. Dykera-fag is nowhere to be seen.
I like it, but it's not for everyone. What other cartoons are you into?

Depends how much patience you have. The only bad characters are Glimmer, Bow and Swiftwind. If you can push past them, there is genuine enjoyment to be had in the horde's story.

Is it on Netflix?

Attached: okay.jpg (245x184, 36K)

Yeah, it's a netflix exclusive. Just watch the first couple of eps and see if you're liking what's happening.

yes, it's a netflix original

It's decent. Animation is subpar, action is lacking, and the plot sometimes drags on. The characters in the show are very fun to watch and carry the show for most people. Season 2 is where it's at however.

If you don't care/like gay shit, is worth giving it a try, it's strongest point personally is how likable and well written are the characters, some are having really good development too.

If you cannot gut the gay shit tho, there's some of it and some of it, altho the main one is plot relevant.

Characters are fun. Animation is honestly pretty bad. Eh overall.

Like I said in the Entrapta thread, one thread is for the fans and another thread is for the dyke-ra posters. I'm not endorsing that strategy, but it does a good job of keeping main She-Ra threads untainted.

Attached: 1555039539536.jpg (960x722, 58K)

>best girl
you uploaded the wrong image user

Attached: entrapta.jpg (504x958, 138K)

>Glimmer is a bad character

Attached: d9d.png (500x533, 214K)

I haven't seen him in the past few days. Maybe he finally got bored and fucked back off to wherever he came from
NOBODY likes Glimmer, user.

if you watch for the characters you will be fine, if you watch for the plot then not so much, this great war is like 12 people

I'll try a few episodes and see how it goes.

Glimmer is the sci-fi military equivalent of a trust fund baby and she spends her time acting like Megan McCain. Great design, shitty character.

Glimmer fucked up in her mission in the first episode, lost who nows how many soldiers then proceeded to whiny about being grounded, Glimmer kinda suck

He didn't get bored

Van Gogh wasn't appreciated at his time, user

Attached: 58674132_2288331828116614_391619412528330656_n.jpg (418x418, 25K)

Van Gogh wasn't a whiny, princess who was handed a position of power that she wasn't responsible enough for.

I love that Glimmer envisioned herself as Cowboy Bebop in the strategy session episode.

if she likes that aesthetic so much why doesn't she dress like that?

cuz that wouldnt fit her eggplant body

Also bc no one in her kingdom seems to dress like a normal human being.
I love her design but this fashion irl would be downright stupid

Attached: Glimmer_Character_Profile.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Well they're not normal human beings.

People who hate She-ra will eventually dress like this to trigger the libs.

Now this thread is gonna have shitposting, too, if not already. Try to keep the OP neutral and flip a coin if you're looking for actual show discussion.

Even though it's unanimously agreed upon that the season 2 was an improvement because it focused on the Horde, I still hope we can have more stories involving the other princesses. The beginning of season 2 hinted that they're starting to find the war with the Horde fruitless.

Attached: egglimmer.jpg (871x1015, 101K)

Because the faggot OPs keep making those threads with bait as the OP. Stop doing that and nobody will shit up your thread.

That made me chuckle

Attached: Nitz_Walsh.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

It’s better than the older show. Take that as you will.

All I did in this thread was try to start a discussion and some dumbass showed up with like 2014 tweets to start drama

Glimmer in season 1 was mostly annoying but had like two moments where I thought she was cute. And in season 2, she was mostly a tolerable character who was just sort of there, but had like three moments where I thought she was cute. So maybe by season three, she’ll actually be likable.
I’m surprised that there are even a minority of people on Yea Forums who don’t dislike Glimmer. Hell, the only reason why I want to give her a chance is because I’m a fatfag, and she has nice hips.

its not great
its kind of milquetoast honestly
basically what most netflix cartoons are

good to have on binge

so
real talk
will Hordak merge with a giant japanese super robot in the show's grande finale?

Keeping in mind how weeb this show can get I wouldn't be surprised

Attached: 345.png (997x560, 408K)

You think that's bad? You should see the shitstorm that all threads related to that Anne Frank Graphic Novel devolve into.

Hint: It's not the Holocaust or even WWII for that matter.

Attached: battle of little round top.jpg (1400x693, 349K)

The union did not go far enough.

catra is

>The way Glimmer views Catra

Attached: thats-suspicious-36670309.png (500x476, 128K)

>Glimmer has only really encountered Catra in contexts where Catra has come across fairly cool and in control, it makes sense she'd see her like that

Because it was made with politics in mind.
The cartoon wasn't made for children. It was made for tumblrinas.
And instead of creating your own you took a beloved cartoon character and imposed your fanfinction ramblings on it without any quality control whatsoever.
You are the reasons cartoons are dying.

it seems a bit

homosexual

Probably because the showrunner, Noelle Stevenson, hates all men? Kind of hard to ignore that sort of elephant in the room.

She has patrician taste I see

well just found out the princesses are around their 20s, and Spinnerella and Netosa are almost 30, godamn they too old to act the way they do

Attached: DsZClPhUwAARCZh.jpg large.jpg (1128x855, 115K)

So this is the non-political She-Ra thread?

Attached: dd5pahh-0cdf8626-ce6e-47b2-a511-849cd734d5b2.png (1080x3902, 2.73M)

she starts pretty bad, but she gets better as the shows goes on.

I thought that everyone except Entrapta,Shadow Weaver, Scorpina and Hordak were teenagers.

Absolutely not, it's complete trash.

>godamn they too old to act the way they do

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

A lot of users here hate all demographics that aren't theirs. Or at least act like it.

But why does she even have that lever?

same, except I thought Entrapta was a teenager too

I pledge my allegiance to Stalin.

its trash and has no value like its 5 in total fans

>no one has posted Noelle bullshit and start a fucking flamewar
i'm proud of this thread

Attached: This.png (724x671, 505K)

No, but he did cut his ear off because a woman rejected him. That's taking angsty bullshit to a new level.

Don't give them ideas

Attached: 1557243515492.png (640x361, 167K)

There can't be an apolitical thread about a cartoon run by a rabid misandrist. That's like asking for an apolitical Stonetoss thread. People will always object to being demonized.

why on earth would children be promoted to a command position over adults?

there already trying before even posting it.

too busy wraping my head around the fact the princesses are all adults

This. Except i figure Scorpia is barely out of her teens too, if at all. She's big but immature & her catlust would be weird if she were 30.
Glimmer should be the youngest except for Frosta.

Because the adults are dead or incompetent.

>You are the reason cartoons are dying

We giving that power to some stupid dyke on Yea Forums

>107442064

Those tweets are from 2014, stop acting like Tumblr by pulling rando screenshots from years ago to shit on someone who is probably already over her hate-to-all-men dyke phase

>implying older people can't like younger people
t. 19 and attracted to vanna white, wishes she could reciprocate

why on earth they act like children? besides they're not above putting children in charge as is the case for Frosta

Even Hordak comes off as young in this version, he's kind of like a 25yr old Zim. (Though we know his apparent age is unchanged since Adora was a baby)

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why y'all complaining about all the princesses being adults?
They're NSFW is p good

>IT'S NOT ENOUGH WE KILLED ONE PREGNANT JEWISH LOLI, WE HAVE TO KILL ALL OF THEM

Neck yourself you filthy anti-Christ Lincolnite

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

No, but three lefts do.

not making a point, just a Htwins reference

They're probably late teens, 18-19. They seem to be in that range.

because an adult woman acting like a teenage girl is painful to watch, Mermista is one of the worst case, second only to Glimmer

Attached: 71782370_p0.png (824x1100, 268K)

Source? Last I saw on twitter the runners were saying the ages are purposefully vague but they're all supposed to be just getting out of their teens.

They still want the cast to be relatable to their target audience. Plenty of supposed adult male cartoon characters act like goofballs too because kids find that funny.

Scorpina is probably between 19-25.

Catra and Adora are probably 16-19.

Glimmer is probably a year or two younger than them.

Frosta seems 12.

Entrapta is 25-29

Probably they're late teens, as if 18 or 19, that weird hole where you're an adult but you don't know how to act like it

goit from the other thread

lucky for me, my fanon is that 12 is the Key Age in every kingdom

Attached: qer21324556.png (395x340, 236K)

I think this is a rare official case of 'all characters portrayed are """18""" or older'
Not neccesarily for lewds, but because kids shows probably can't get away with romantic plotlines about minors. (Notably catadora) This is netflix not Nickelodeon but maintaining deniability is probably still a good idea, look how AtLA had to dance around its teenage snogging.

>Shadow Weaver
>Teenager

How?

Attached: wh.png (1060x639, 320K)

That was just a few years ago, she was an adult not an immature teen, and she never changed her mind or apologized. She feels the same and the show reflects that.

Attached: 4417312.jpg (430x286, 29K)

Attached: yeah i get it.gif (380x268, 2.35M)

Because the show is a political statement.

Agreed, though Id definitely lean on the younger side of those ranges. 15 seems right for Glimmer, shes a late bloomer unlike Adora & Bow.
Entrapta is no way that old tho, shes the same age (16-19) as the rest.

Funnily enough, Entrapta is the only one with a canon age (or one that is not being wishy-washy about like Adora that is said to be 17-19), she's 29.

quiz off, i wanted to fuck homestuck characters when i was 12

Post some damn action scenes already!

She was an adult back then, sudden change of heart doesn't exist irl unless for PR reason like if you want to release a cartoon or something.
Even you are not sure about it, since you added >probably in your sentence, but decided to go with it anyway.
Scummy move.

Animation is terrible along with half the cast.

I said that Shadow Weaver was one of the few characters who wasn't a teenager.

which ones?

She can't apologize because she was an adult when she said something incorrect? I hope you never expect to be forgiven in your life.

Her Imperious Condescension and sometimes Lord English, because I could imagine them packing some serious heat. Feferi and Jake just weren't... fully developed.

The creator said Entrapta "-being around my age," with the creator being 29. Not that Entrapta is exactly 29. She could be 26 or 32 depending on the artists opinion of "around" is. She's sure as shit not a teenager though.

so.... all the princesses are midgets

>adults aren't capable of becoming better people IRL
its truly sad for you that you think that

Many dykes had a man-hating phase, particularly in 2014 when tumblr was hammering that hard on people's skulls.

I say probably because I don't know her personally, but keeping in mind she haven't fucked up like that again, is a safe bet

Let's go back to keep this drama free, thread's doing decent so far

that is very good taste

i was a lalondefag, but i was also like 15 so no fbi thanks

which tweet? I'm not trying to stir drama, I've genuinely never seen it

The one or two people on Yea Forums with a pathological and baseless hatred of lesbians really need to get a life.

Attached: t1.jpg (540x504, 34K)

Don't ask for them or this thread will become a clusterfuck

the dubble dubs just prove it

Don't be an antagonising spazz and you won't need forgiveness at all.

A lot of lesbians think they hate men earlier in life just because they aren't attracted to them. I would know. As a bi, I thought I hated fuglies but it turns out they're k.

Oh I bet you believed Hillary Clinton when she pretended to be a liberal.

If we post them they'll get deleted. Just type Noelle Stevenson in desuarchive.org/co and scroll down till you see like 5 links to PNG files. Those are the tweets.

This site is a shithole mate, might as well leave

>ahahaha improving yourself doesn't exist, people can't work to be better than they are, you should listen to me, edgy keyboard warrior with a culture war grudge

Why doesn't Kyle just defect.

Her and the fat one are the only ones shown to be short so far. Frost is still 12?, Mermista is fairly tall, Perfuma is definitely tall, and Scorpia is a princess and is the size of a small sedan.

Rogelio

Rogelio

Hard to believe since the culture war keeps escalating.
I know from experience that most man hating dykes are not actually dykes. They just hate men so much they MUST be into women, there is no other way.

Rogelio

the designs in this show are fucked man

Then what are they? Straight women who aren't into men? Blanks?

No one cares if Noelle likes girls. We care that she hates men. Also making the entire children's show revolve around lesbian shipping when She-Ra had male love interests in the original show is a bit questionable. The original show promoted peace and harmony between the sexes which is the opposite of Noelle's ideology.

In a political and economical sense it doesn't exist. In order for you to improve, you must first realise that hating men is a bad and infantile thing to do.

Lesbians will cuck all men, it's just reality

>bringing up that it's a CHILDRENS SHOW OMG when children can be lesbians
>hordapta and seamista are things so it's not all lesbians
bleh

Just curious if anyone actually believes what these edgelord incels are posting or are we going along with it as a joke?

Also to be fair there's also gay men

not that user but, Hordapta is not a thing and we dont now for sure about seamista but Mermista treats Seahawk like trash

Honestly, I think it's convenient for you guys to have someone that hates men. Then you can have something to cry about.
Anti-SJWs are some of the biggest babies. I swear.

Does anybody have this meme but with 3 Spidermen?

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

by that logic i could say catradora/scorpatra doesnt exist and spinetossa is only half canon

>catradora/scorpatra
shipbait is not canon, and in the case of Seahawk and Mermista is hard to believe there is anything there. on the other hand Sipenerella and Netosa made their relationship very obvious

I am a lesbian and I didn't had that phase so don't generalise please.
Also many of them became lesbians not because they were attracted to women, but because they hated men so much, they must be into women.
Date them and you will see the lack of passion and attraction. Some can act, but even that facade cracks when you sleep with them. They were just straight girls who hated the fact that they were straight. It was a major improvement for them to make them admit that they were at least bi, but there is a lot of dishonesty among women concerning their sexuality and it was quite frustrating for me to get into a relationship, because most just wanted the status. They fucking used me for politics and privilege points.

let spindini and netossa be in their relationship, they're not even major chars

Straight women who don't want to be into men, but are and hate that fact very very much.

If you want to force yourself into another sexuality, I consider that a good thing. Why should you have to date boys just because you were born liking them?

Including lesbians is one thing, or if it was an original creation like SU they could do what they want with it. But taking an existing property and turning every character queer in it is in poor taste.

Why complain? You got laid

I think you the wrong message, I ageed they are gay for each other

Was it ever really established that Spindini was a known straight? She rarely even showed up in the existing property.

These people aren't really trying to converse, they're just steering conversation away from the thread topic. Trust me, comments that are written to start arguments or draw you into defending something against an anonymous person aren't worth your time.

Catradora is obviously endgame to anyone with brain cells

I think she kissed Netosa in the cheek in the season 1 finale, but Im pretty sure they're gay and together

Wow. What a hate-filled cunt. I was actually interested in this show until now.

I mean, if Spin never had an established sexuality, what's the problem with deciding she's gay? I agree that they're together.

but until it happens it isnt a thing

Lowkey want the show to give a gf to Scorpia too, or at least show her move on. She clearly has a crush on Catra but, not gonna happen, and I doubt this show would go for Polyamory.

Attached: 530sC2Ot1saq0mz.png (800x572, 256K)

I'm a big fan of Enscorpia. It's just like Jaspidot.
But then again, Scorpia's so hot and buff she looks good with anyone.

didnt you see that lonnie/scorpia action

Why did you post worst girl? Not a great way to start a thread, user.

Attached: 1543363057600.png (301x312, 111K)

>I doubt this show would go for Polyamory.
>We won't get the Hordak/Entrapta/Scorpia/Catra/Adora/Glimmer/Bow/Perfuma/Mermista/Seahawk ending we should

your waifu is a 20 something in the body of a child

>last episode ends with a three minute zoom on hordaks blank face with loud sucking and moaning noises in the background

throw in spinnerella, netossa, frosta, and angella, castaspella, and shadowweaver for good measure, and we've got a DEEL

Lonnie blushed for Scorpia, throw her into the omniship.

I unironically like Glimmer a lot

Attached: 278zrCS41sitcf2.jpg (540x304, 18K)

she was pretty hot in her imagination, so was catra

>no nerd reference to "Flowers for Hordak" with Perfuma telling him not to be such a sourpuss and dragging him in

Attached: Hordak Dance.jpg (1219x836, 127K)

>has sexual experience among other things
>will always stay young and cute forever because magic
Yes, and?

Attached: 1544365875201.jpg (868x1200, 115K)

>Implying Entraptra isn't giving him a hair-job and watching with him too

I like your ship ideas, user

Attached: fuluv.png (540x647, 212K)

Because you end up being a bad lay. A second matress with no reaction whatsoever. Things that should turn you on, you look away from.
Could as well do it with a sex doll at this point. At least she defends herself when I hit her.

You wanna have fun with your partner. She's the one you want to set for life. And all you get is that short disgusted crack of a reaction, if you ask her to return the favour. I don't want duty, I want passion. I want the attraction to be mutual.

Adora can be cute.

Attached: 17_8.png (1665x937, 1.65M)

im glad you showed it to me :)

>implying second mattresses are bad
t. dakifag

shes an adult that acts like a child, if you into that then Im happy for you user

There's a reason there's no wembs in this thread and the only gif is from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The animation is shit.

>At least she defends herself when I hit her.

Attached: Entrapta_at_the_controls.png (640x674, 234K)

>children can be lesbians
Yeah, if you rape their minds early enough, which I guess is what Noelle is counting on.

t. former 5-year-old lesbian

(my crush was on the darkest faerie from neopets and I also liked this danielle kid from school)

>how likable and well written are the characters,
This board has zero standards.

This fashion is stupid even within the show. Glimmer’s dnd fantasy of her wearing a cool jacket looked so much better than her real outfit.

>the only reason why I want to give her a chance is because I’m a fatfag, and she has nice hips.

Did you think you were alone in that sentiment?

As someone who is thirty with a number of friends also in their early thirties, I disagree.

She's literally an eggplant.

Attached: e_Dancer.jpg (380x397, 61K)

She's p cute for an eggplant desu

Attached: pqkxkdatmP1x5n5hbo4.png (540x302, 185K)

People in their twenties sometimes act worst than teenagers, because they have the freedom of adulthood but are still too young minded to be responsible about it.

>People will always object to being demonized.
But what if they're actually bad? Should they have the right to object?

>Adora wakes up with knife on hand
>Glimmer doesn't even blink and just moves away
>She doesn't even question or mentions it

Either Adora has almost stabbed Glimmer before or she's seen her abruptly wake up before and took mental notes

Attached: knige.gif (600x337, 2.73M)

Apparently that's Glimmer's knife

>That's Glimmer's knife

Sometimes I wish this show was PG 13 so that we could see this 5'0 shortstack stab a 6'5 lizard soldier

>not knowing youre a lesbian when youre young due to having a million waifus and still having waifus even now

pleb

Because everything is a political statement these days, even when it's isn't trying to be, because everything is either explicitly a political statement or retards demand that their consumerist bullshit carry a political statement to make them feel special and like they're contributing to something. Nothing can exist without it being made into political commentary in our current social atmosphere.

good

No entire race or sex is all bad, including men.

>she saws your tech

Attached: 1556529734969.jpg (1066x981, 78K)

Wasn't the ear cutting because he couldn't get it to look right into one of his self-portraits so he decided to just cut it off?

There needs to be more lewd content of her

Attached: 3017960 - Entrapta Grimphantom Masters_of_the_Universe She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power~2.jpg (420x507, 55K)

Attached: 1545133476755.png (1280x1280, 1.83M)

SheRa is also hot, not gonna lie

Attached: IMG_20190507_221758~2.jpg (691x691, 67K)

>>no were not trying to bait shitposters or anything

I want politics talk to leave Yea Forums

She's a big Ra

For you

>race and sex
I was thinking more ideologies.

This show is better than it has any right to be.

>Decent music
>Passable action scenes.
>Pacing isn't terrible.
>Plot is not straight forward, but but still moving forward.
>Characters have realistic and dynamic goals and interests.
>Characters are enjoyable to watch interact with each other.

It really shows what you can do with a solid cast of characters, even if everything else is not stellar.

Am I the only one freaked out about Bow having no bellybutton?

>traitor
>best girl
such shit taste

>If you want to force yourself into another sexuality, I consider that a good thing.
Glad to see like-minded folk on this site.

Attached: Electro.png (300x429, 278K)

That rather backhanded, but you're not wrong.
No.

for the garbage bin.

so is bow... you know?

Is she really a misandrist?

I wanted to see more of them in season 2 how come no one talks about them?

Attached: 3143221312.png (1280x720, 515K)

New Hordak looks badass. Is he badass?

He actually is. He's a threatening and competent villain. Excluding all that insulated cable incident.

Traitor or not she's cute and gives no fucks, definitely best girl material

Attached: 540.jpg (540x540, 39K)

She made some stupid "I hate man i'm such a dyke" tweets on 2014 and some 3 or 4 people are using them to point at her 5 years later because people can't change and using Tumblr's stupid callout culture is ok as long as they don't like the person, apparently.

Well why would a dyke love/like men to begin with? They have nothing to gain from liking men.

She's a sociopath, I would not want her anywhere near me.

She was betrayed first.

They literally saw her blow up.
There was not even an explanation on how she survived.

More than the original. But that's not saying much really. Def not as much as his comics counterpart.

No they didn't. She could have maybe made it with third degree burns. At least recover her ashes or something, they were yaping about "no princess left behind" 2 seconds earlier. It's not as if the were in a real hurry there's only like 10 horde soldiers in the entire damn "army".

weak

Should you really be speaking if you're Bi and not a Lesbian?

you are sjw and have no value Yea Forums is dead any people who like carol and sh-fag should be banned like pony fags

Believe it or not, you have to work with people in a team setting, and the industry is still somewhat skewed toward having more men in the rank and file.

To be fair I'm a lesbian and back in middle school I did kinda hated men for a while because I thought all girls were pretending to like them.
It does bother me that she labels herself as 'Queer' instead of lesbian because we don't actually know what Noelle Stevenson is?

>Not letting Entrapta use you for whatever experiment she may need

Attached: Wifi.gif (268x315, 594K)

> At least she defends herself when I hit her.

I'm sorry user but that made the rest hard to believe and read

Attached: 1556154884949.png (658x767, 241K)

i still remember that nutcase that tried to spur on the roar controversy by being an ass to a member of the crew and then "selectively" cropping it too remove the context of them freaking out and calling the person a cunt, but yeah your on a team and you'll most likely be working together for years, being a complete basket case that's difficult to work with doesn't do you any favors and is one of the reasons cartoon companies do social media checks.

D/S relationships are only hot when both people care. What you want is mental illness.

What does that have to do with not liking men? Don't like women only teams, now you're on the other side of women who hate men only working teams.

Attached: 543232323.png (98x109, 15K)

Social media checks aren't meant to go back years and years back because people change. Even car insurance companies only do recent checks for parking tickets.

What I really dislike about the show is that they've set up a redemption for every single character in the show except for Hordak.
Screenshot this: every single (female) character will be redeemed by the finale.

Hordak is a cis male, and therefore irredeemable.

Do we really know that or are you looking for something to be mad about?

Bow is not gay. He can't be, he's the only male.

i'm pretty sure you could guess that with the whole "princess silhouette" scene user, just saying. the fact is the horde control on it's troops is a good 80% mental conditioning and propaganda.

I'm not mad. I just wish that some of these characters stayed evil by the end. I want Entrapta to stay an amoral cunt, I want Catra to slide into depair and villany even more, and realise that she had a chance to follow Adora, but that she chose the evil side in a foolish atempt to prove she's independent.

Catra, Entrapta and Scorpia were obvious because they aren't really evil.

Entrapta is in there for the science, Catra p much out of spite, and Scorpia got kidnapped as a kid and thinks her parents "gave the stone".

I don't think Shadow Weaver would really be redeemed, she's a manipulative slippery cunt, even when they show her backstory trynna put some empathy she gotta manipulate to get what she wants, she clearly is a fuckin terrible person

Attached: ohshit.gif (400x223, 1.02M)

Ironically I want Shadow Weaver to do a redeemptive sacrifice, but the rest should stay evil.

not before putting Entrapta on the mating press

I hope Hordak likes the feeling of hair on his dick

>Why like people if you don't want to fuck them?
Do people really think like this? Because half the earth's population probably has some cool dudes among them, why limit your friendships to people you want to fuck, wtf.

Bow is trans. And seemingly bisexual. As long as you're some flavor of queer you get a pass from Noelle, every other man is shit.

As a lesbian myself, having male friends is amazing, you can talk freely about how much of a dyke you are without feeling like you're creeping anyone out.

Having girl friends is harder bc you're constantly self conscious that you may scare them if you talk too much about other girls.

>Catra, Entrapta and Scorpia were obvious because they aren't really evil.
no, they just commit genocide on a daily basis but they are really good people

Catra enjoyed raping and pillaging towns and watching the village families flee in terror. She's evil.

I'm not too bothered about it. Hordak is coded male. But, he's a cyborg alien. He's beyond human comprehension.
Whereas Kyle, a white male, and Rogelio, lizard man, will be redeemed.

Kyle's whole purpose is to be mocked, blamed, hated and humiliated by everyone else for being a white male, and the lizard's whole purpose is to rape Kyle for being a white male. Kyle will have no salvation.

They really need to redeem Kyle, cut the poor guy some slack.

I don't think Shadow Weaver is going to be redeemed. For her they seem to pretty much be following how she was in the original story. From what we've seen so far.

Her back story was sorta the same in the original.

No one said that

You thought Noelle was kidding? She hates him for being a white male, deal with it. He is the show's whipping boy.

>having male friends is amazing, you can talk freely about how much of a dyke you are

Literally no you can't, you've never hung out with any guys before if you think that's the case.

>Having girl friends is harder bc you're constantly self conscious that you may scare them if you talk too much about other girls.

That's with any straight person. You're the only lesbian in the whole world to not have other lesbian friends and that's sad for you.

There a male character like him in the original

Who is stronger Hordak or Skeletor?

Lots of discussion about best girl

What about best boy?

Just kidding, that isn't even a discussion.

Attached: SeaHawk.jpg (1024x765, 60K)

I have a few girl friends, but all of them are not-straight.

Also I've had better experiences with straight guys than with straight girls, but it could be personal bias

Sea hawk is good but i prefer old one.
Both are cool for different reasons.

Kyle is the woobie of the group. It's a trope. Not actual hatred. You're supposed to say "aww, poor Kyle." If there was genuine disdain, you would not feel bad for Kyle. Because audiences are easily manipulated.

I'm glad SeaHawk is getting some love, flamboyant guys with mustaches is the best trope

Attached: pij4j5Okpv1srouxso2.gif (472x262, 1.07M)

Do you not have male friends for fear of being gay?

As long as she doesn’t believe that now, but who am I kidding? Nowadays most women secretly think that

True even straight women hate men

I feel like he's less annoying now. I guess that's because he's more open and not trying to put up an act.

Is the final redpill becoming gay with your bros?

Gay men don't even like men

Liberal gay men don’t, but conservative gay men? /ourguys/

I feel like we're in so deep that we're starting to touch on zen riddles.

Strong disagree. I can only really feel comfortable with gay men, straight men are always a little too flirty.

I find it that the first three or four episodes are the most annoying ones, they got a bunch of this "quirky" "relatable" banter going on that's infuriating.
It tones down later in the series

They are joke characters bordering on non-characters.
Their entire gag in S1 was that they're lame, and Bow doesn't even know what's their deal

They could still show more of them, at least more Netossa

Attached: 3283888848448.jpg (210x240, 9K)

At least more SPINNERELLA. She represents the Wheel of Fortune.

Blackpill: No one likes anyone. People are garbage.

Holzpill: Holzhauer worship is the only way. Everyone else is trash.

Lesbian and gay men provide the ultimate friendship

A better friendship is wlw and wlw, as they can at least solve each other's puzzles and look hot.

I hope they show more of them tho, could really work around that idea of them being "seen as lame" to add some character

They hate each other and have no common ground.

They could talk about rainbows and dressing in outlandish costumes and gayme shows.

>mlm and wlw hate each other

Is this really a thing? Cuz gay guys tend to be p chill around me

I like it when they pronounce her name like Natasha

It's obvious that you're neither
I wish I had more wlw friends but I've got like two total and they both have exclusively dated men

So what if they date men? They can still bang you.

They don't though. They just string me along and then talk about their fear of commitment or some garbage

Wait, guys do not do that?

They need more screen time

Attached: 322343344434342332.jpg (640x479, 35K)

Guys, does anybody remember any moments in the show where catra moans/grunts a lot?
I need them for reasons

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E02.Ties.That.Bind.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 931K)

Spinny and Net are best waifus, because they are each others waifu too.

Does wlw and mlm stand for "women love women" and men "love men" .

Close. Women loving women
Men loving men

This is the closest I could find, sorry user
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8wIOsF3SQ&t=9s&frags=pl,wn

so what you're telling me is that gays are running a fucknig pyramid scheme

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 7K)

There's no way anyone actually thinks like this

MLM also means Maoists Leninists Marxists
Way too many well known groups wanna use the acronym

When your waifus are waifus with each other there's even less possibility for them to pay attention to you.
Or Polyamory.

It aims for the same demographic an style as Avatar the Last Airbender, but comes up woefully short of that standard in terms of meaningful themes touched on, actual richness of worldbuilding, actually compelling characters, etc. There’s really nothing IN the show to get mad about, it’s largely inoffensive and there’s not much great or awful about it, it’s pretty standard fantasy for kids.

Once they're done with the "princess of the week" episodes the pace pick ups.

>Catra enjoyed raping towns
Catra has a knot? I thought these were lesbians? There's a thorny cat dick involved?

>Catra enjoyed raping and pillaging towns and watching the village families flee in terror. She's evil.
Did you not pay attention at all? She wanted to be in charge. Not just in charge, but in charge with Adora. She knew Shadow Weaver and everyone was lying to her and literally was condescending to Adoring for her not knowing. She explains to her she wants to be on top with Adora so they get to call the shots and not get to be lied to anymore (like that village being a rebel outpost).

Before that they had never been in the Forbidden Forest, and she was SUPER STOKED about DRIVING A TANK!!!

indeed she's got thick hips and kind of comes off as someone who'd be very good marriage material

I'd agree if she wasn't built like a potato. what a waste of a cute face.

>Wouldn't fuck her bc she is pear shaped
Weak

>I just wanna talk with Yea Forums about the new season
I'm halfway through it now and absolutely nothing of note has happened. Making the naive assumption this isn't a bait thread, what is there to talk about?

I know it's impossible, but I hope he ends up this world's He-Man in some way or another.
It would be a pretty fun subversion.

The last 2 or 3 episodes get pretty heavy, won't spoil anything because I'm not that much of a cunt, but there's stuff to talk about

>halfway through
So you watched the opening?
Has Catra spazzed in front of Glitter and Bow before Entrapta revealed she betrayed them? Has Shadow Weaver done her arc? Have they done that D&D thing where it turns out, it wasn't what you thought it was and people should have listened to Scorpia? It seems like it gets more and more fun so I won't ruin what is probably the last 3.

Attached: Catra Lick.gif (350x232, 1.67M)

That's a woman?!

Glimmer and Catra need to start fuckin, Glimmer clearly finds her hot

Nope. Underripe eggplant.

I think Yea Forums has been misidentifying the type though.

Attached: Thai Eggplant.jpg (900x600, 123K)

Potato?

Attached: 1557176371857.jpg (1327x1000, 285K)

It’s a “multi level marketing” joke.

I never liked Glimmer but I have to say I slowly getting fond of her. But the reason I'm watching the show is Catra suffering and to some extent, Entrapta autism. Everything else is very bland.

Fair enough, I'll look forward to that. Thanks for not spoiling.
>Has Catra spazzed in front of Glitter and Bow before Entrapta revealed she betrayed them?
Yep. Also had the Horse and Shera use Power of Friendship to fix Thing to make Robot better.

Does anybody have any ide what this bit of text says? It appears in the watchtower in S02E02, and is slighly different between shots.

Attached: ruins s2 e 2.png (1404x462, 486K)

I still don't understand the First One's language but I found this, it may be helpful

Attached: DqXMUE2XQAEzNId.jpg (1200x927, 108K)

Because it promoted itself as a political thing and various negative elements such as character designs are related to it. Most people see it for the mediocre crap it is and ignore it, leaving only the political folks to discuss it.
Btw does anyone have the pic with She-Trap being surrounded by dicks and saying he will have sex with them all to prove he is not gay?

Yeah, that's what I've been using for everything, but half of translating First One is being able to read between the glyphs, so to speak. There are constant spelling mistakes in nearly every piece of text.
Sometimes it's backwards (like pic related), sometimes the circles are filled, even when they aren't supposed to be, sometimes diamonds are rotated so they look like squares, and vice versa.
It's a mess.

Attached: wall translations.png (5648x1112, 1.91M)

Ah, goodie good, having referenced this with some other bits of text on the show, I conclude that it just says"eternia".
It doesn't actually spell that, though. It's flipped, for one (forgivable, since the piece of rock is floating) and the rhombus is missing a dot inside.

I LOVE drunk adora

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E05.White.Out.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_13. (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Drunk Adora loves you too, user.

>Hordak crashed on that planet when he was Catra's age
>that's why he doesn't mind promoting teens to positions of power
>if he crashed like ~23 years ago he's in his forties

Who is this Mermista you speak of

I only know Sea-Ra.

>my enemies call me Winter's bane
>my friends call me BANE
wtf I love Frosta now??!

>see the previews
>think Netossa will be my waifu of choice because her design is my favorite of the heroes
>cartoon comes out
>big dumb stupid idiot giant lesbian arachnid steals the show
>and my heart

Attached: tumblr_pquvucRQRR1x05ch3o1_1280.gif (365x204, 535K)

>tfw I like Glimmer and Meghan McCain
It all makes sense now.

scorpions are arachnids?

I like to think Kyle has like his family hes trying to support. With a sick mother or sister.

Yeah, they have eight legs. The claws aren't actually limbs like that, but more extremely developed mouth parts (pedipalps)

I love this fucking lobster

you can hear the gears in her head trying to turn

>not together
Newfag

>her design is my favorite
What's your tumblr and also did you ever have a straight-phase?

>Implying they'll redeem glimmer
Yeah right

>he doesn't like buff scorpion lady

Attached: 1557060756592.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I still don't understand why it's eve called She-Ra, it could be its own thing. Other than that, it's a bit boring (like it's not going anywhere fast).
Animation is a bit below average (maybe it's the pastelish coloring).
I love Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Star Vs FE but I can't find any joy in this.

Attached: 1555197090626.jpg (2518x1024, 544K)

There's nothing wrong with pandering. That's just giving fans what they want. Also, furries are good and so are dark-skinned people.

Odds of Scorpia's personal Horde Computer terminal having edited voice clips of Catra?

youtube.com/watch?v=5xbyJGM1iUY

>I love Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Star Vs FE but I can't find any joy in this.

As expected She-Ra is the chemo we needed to cleanse CalArts cancer.

How's that movie going along, Chad-Man?

>As expected She-Ra is the chemo we needed to cleanse CalArts cancer.

kind of agree with this. feels weird

Learn to read dear. It'll help you out in the future.

As an irishman, I fucking love me some potatoes.

>"As expected She-Ra is the chemo we needed to cleanse CalArts cancer."
>"kind of agree with this. feels weird"
>Nu-She-Ra fans actually believe this.
It still has the LGBTQIABBQ-supporting air that those other shows have so it's technically a quasi-CalArts show.

Attached: 1548370267480.jpg (470x290, 28K)

>Not liking Scorpia's design

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-202432~2.png (1080x790, 550K)

Nobody asked for arachnophiliac Zarya/Jasper you silly BITCH.

God blesses humanity in mysterious yet wonderful ways, user

if something is only technically quasi something it means its not that something for all practical purposes and only matters at all when indexing by ancestry

Drunk adora > Feral SheRa

Attached: DxnfSqBVsAAKYA3.jpg (600x350, 44K)

There's a lot of anime with gay shit, yet it makes no sense to call it CalArts. CalArts style is the result of creative stagnation and TV network demands (11 minute episodes that could be watched in any order). It existed before the current progressivity push and is completely orthogonal to it.

Attached: w7qv5.jpg (534x416, 22K)

Wasn't the term created by John K to describe movies like The Iron Giant? (aka "Disney-like styles" )

yeah, second half of season one onwards is where the show really hits its stride imo

>Plenty of supposed adult male cartoon characters act like goofballs too
Maybe because most adult males still act like goofballs. Men basically only act serious when they're around women.

>every word in the second subtitle is capitalized for some reason
>other two subtitles are normal
I hate whoever made this webm

autism

I dunno. The whole “failed clone fixated on failure” might be used for some sympathy, even if not an actual redemption.

Damnit Noelle, can't you stop your male bashing for five minutes?

she don't even have breast and needs to be bullied and abused for that, no mercy for chestlets

her potato body makes me hatefuck her but I don't know why...

I also want to express my love for angel mommy and how much I want to see her engaging in monster/tentacle breeding activities for the only purpose of Entrapa's scientific research

Attached: 19-11-2018 23.11.24 4.jpg (411x326, 23K)

I want to see some Anglimma content.

Attached: hey adora.png (932x1385, 1.55M)

That's illegal, user

Attached: aeon-flux-reboot.jpg (620x420, 112K)

Well, that's it. This place belongs to Hordak now.

Not in the Glimmer kingdom.

Angella is the hot mommy of the show and Hordak is the hot daddy.

No, it's trash being shilled by discord trannies. Mattel isn't even doing toys for it, because the team on the show fucked up so bad making a Steven Universe clone.

Hordak has no kids
or has he

Attached: i1.jpg (225x169, 8K)

I mean he is kind of Entrapta's sugar daddy at this point

>Gives her the fundings for her experiments
>Let's her stay close to him
>She sits on his lap
>They definitely fuckin but not romance

Attached: tumblr_inline_pqknzxC8pO1r903ev_1280.png (938x615, 391K)

because looking that cool means effort and she is a fat fuck who uses teleportation instead using her legs making her ass bigger and rounder each year, she is the trashy indoor princess

>implying a big round ass is a bad thing

good thing shes actually 30 and only look like a teenage girl, otherwise the show creators would be hypocrites

>Hordak has no kids
Well... technically.

Attached: Hordak Creatures.jpg (1027x831, 96K)

Adora cannot handle liquor. And for some reason IRfanview cannot handle handle .dll plugins right now.

Attached: Drunk Adora.png (1070x795, 202K)

words of truth

Attached: behold.jpg (626x720, 78K)

What is it with the name "Glimmer" and being a shit character?

Attached: pony communist 1.png (1024x1365, 991K)

You think Catra is weird out by them being all lovely dovey around each other
but she can only stand there and look pissed off

Incels feels like when a buxom woman is defeminized, it's an attack on them.
They don't really care She-Ra has changed, they wouldn't even watch the show.

I have a hateboner for potato princess

shes an eggplant dude

>Catra is outside Hordak's room trynna talk about updates
>Hears muffled moans and whimpers

Attached: 20181216_211046.jpg (1012x738, 260K)

>Bow is a bad character
How does it feel reiterating the most wrong statement ever?

Attached: 1552852420228.gif (360x360, 25K)

I want to hotdog his big black buttcheeks.

Based on the language and syntax in this thread, at least half of you need to go the fuck back to r*ddit.

This. She is the only thing i like about this shit show

>I'm a redditologist.
You can go with them.

>Spring on Etheria
>happy couples everywhere Catra looks
>Catra: I hate everything

>Scorpia almost nude trying to seduce her
>Catra still cannot get her head out of Adora's tits

>the fuck you're doing? get dressed! who knows when the rebel scum comes back

I've seen those panels posted before as a punchline but never this botched.
Here, have an edit.

Attached: bra edit.png (1732x620, 417K)

The bad part of horse show glimmer was turning good.
She was the best villain this show has ever had.

Because the creators/studio are shoving their political ideal down in our throat.

Which princess is the most ticklish?

But she wasn't communist.

She was a commie in denial

Attached: no true communist.jpg (793x1385, 164K)

>Tickle fetish

Attached: D.jpg (362x350, 11K)

I'm betting Glimmer.

>no true communist

Attached: communism ball 1.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

>No breast
>Big ass

Attached: ass.jpg (492x279, 23K)

You don't like humour?

>Hey america, what are you doin'?
>capitalism

>UM ACTUALLY the american system is WAGE LABOR CRONY CAPITALISM which does not reflect the true values of the free market and only if we-

I wonder if she would capture anons to force them to test her new pegging machines, maybe she likes her (male) milk as fresh as possible... who knows maybe daddy Hordak have the best (male) milk...

Stay salty, commie bitch.

that depends your definition of straight, I think he would not resist one of Scorpia's stings and I am not talking about the one she have in her tail...

>Being fucked by Entrapta
>Free pegging

I don't see the issue

Attached: DxKB_AIUUAARzOm-1.png (400x560, 217K)

Top tier fetish, desu

I will punch your cunt if you touch kyle, he is pure and you will learn to respect him! (he is only ok for futa abuse)

Attached: Guess where this fist is going.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Nope. His boi pussi is abused by all in the Horde who knows its pleasures.

Hordak is the mentor but Skeletor have always tricks to play

Why did it take so long for a full version of the OP to come out?

youtube.com/watch?v=juIsRg6z41k

Lyrics are kinda weak but I like her voice and the rhythm's nice.
Enjoyed the heartbeat in the background

I want to bully her for totally non lewd erotic reasons

her color always makes me think she is a crustacean and not a scorpion, I even think she tastes like surimi

I like her but just because I am into amazonain futa on male

For me the lack of breast on She-Ra is what ruins the character

But she doesn't have tits.

literally Glimmer's ""carsona""

It's a shame He-Man characters can't make it in for guest shit stuff in She-Ra.

Attached: Fisto HeMan.jpg (541x414, 55K)

Pear shaped girls are the best
Ass > Tits

Attached: dyke.gif (353x397, 1.33M)

and that's a good thing!
It's ok to have She-Ra as a r34 waifufest but I expect other things for He-Man, like the return of females with female bodies, breast included

she is more like potato/egg shaped

Why was season 2 so much better than 1? I was ready to write this show off as Homolust power hour, but 2 really toned down Adora and Catra lusting after each other, gave Hordak some motivation, and had some nice focus on Swiftwind and Entrapta while relegating the other princesses to being there but not having to constantly BE THERE.

Show took a lil bit to spread wings, probably because season 1 had to be introducing everyone so they had to waste half the season with "meet the princess of the week"

>Why was season 2 so much better than 1
Because there was less of it.

>me with glimmer's ass

Attached: DEM CHEEKS.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

*now with spicy brapp action!

>one YIKE had been deposited to your account

Attached: tumblr OC.jpg (900x1467, 769K)

>still mad and hating
get with the program along with the based korean fan artists

I would let Queen Mommy peg me

Attached: w.png (512x368, 288K)

>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US

seething

>NOBODY likes Glimmer
I think she's fucking adorable.

>NOBODY likes Glimmer, user.
You haven't been to she-ra threads for too long, have you, user?
Lots of people love glimmer.
I want her to crush my skull with her thunder thighs

Attached: nice.png (747x428, 472K)

hmmm...

Attached: 4_26_2019_22020330.jpg (1079x723, 153K)

I fucking loved that segment referencing the 80s series

Attached: Catra.jpg (857x489, 57K)

gross

Attached: dnd.png (3513x3329, 3.44M)

they're both hot

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 3.74M)

how the fuck do you save tenor.gif gifs, every time I try I end up with a fucking .html file saved as a .gif

Is there a full comic or this is all?

Attached: Adora's harem.jpg (1265x717, 182K)

it has one more panel at the bottom, that''s all
it's on paheal, artist is crayzee609

Anyone else here a huge loser who only comes to this board to be angry about things?
Sometimes I feel alone

Adora's probably thinking how is she going to fuck them all at the same time

Attached: pqj963fNI31x2wm04o3.gif (268x475, 227K)

nope, I exclusively come to this board to talk about things I enjoy and find new things I could potentially enjoy!

Attached: catra polite2.png (1572x2060, 275K)

Is shadow weaver Marra?

I doubt it, Marra was the SheRa like, 1000 years ago

Madame Razz would be more likely.

So wait, are there only 8 episodes this season, or are we getting more later or something?

7, and the season got split on 2 releases, this is just season 2A

Any word on season 2b, or is this another "Star vs waiting game" ?

Is a fuckin waiting game, not as bad as being cucked by CN with Steven Universe, but still a sit and wait.

>Dat Mermista

w h e w

Attached: GrumpyFishPrincess.png (1020x772, 78K)

Catra makes me wake up feeling horny

Attached: 1529970928458.jpg (763x841, 127K)

Good to see people appreciate her assets

Attached: 1557285482699.png (1280x1024, 700K)

Poor, innocent user. You had no idea that /pol/ hangs out in these threads and that they're always itching to call someone a commie.

>Waking up to thoughts of Catra
That sounds like a nice way to start the day.

That sounds like the best way to start the day

Attached: IMG_20190508_205239~2.jpg (259x259, 22K)

Is this the Yea Forums approved She-Ra ship?

Attached: tumblr_pr78oxZMG81rvlxzb_1280.jpg (1280x1512, 319K)

Yes. I would still like Catra x Scorpia, but I'll take this as well.

It's my favorite ship now, along with Scorpitra. Evil Overlord/Mad Scientist is always a fun combination. Plus the size difference is perfect.

There's two size differences, user. Sure, there's their height difference. But, remember that Entrapta will only eat tiny sausages.

If Hordak has a cyborg penis, he can just swap out models.

Attached: tumblr_pr42jvfQV91xm0skao1_1280.jpg (1280x1174, 262K)

>Small penis for his waifu.
>Big penis for when he wants to stand an impressive distance from the toilet.

She looks like Lena Dunham. You're all sick.

Attached: 2AF0460B00000578-0-image-a-1_1438190462777.jpg (634x951, 112K)

He had some sort of painful infection so he cut it off. He was already delusional and he didn't make the best decisions sometimes.

lonnie would be a good gf for her

That's not a pear body shape, user.

Indiana Jones meets Jim Jones

Attached: koolaid.jpg (750x946, 85K)

i wonder how they would redesign his clothes

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x253, 51K)

he's an orphan, no family for him

He-Man probably won't appear on this show. There's a live action MOTU movie in production right now and this show doesn't have the rights to use He-Man or the Eternia characters.

There was also an interview where Noelle said that she wasn't planning on using him and she wasn't sure that he would fit in with her plans for the show anyway.

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

i know, i'm still curious as to how they would redesign him in this setting regardless

For those against this you can get out of here and have a nice day.

I honestly have a decent amount of respect for Hordak in this series. I mean, he's obviously ruthless and cruel, but it's not in a capricious way like a lot of cartoon tyrants where they punish the bearer of bad news, or are cruel to underlings who did nothing wrong. When he advances someone, it's generally because of good performance, and when he demotes someone or revokes a resource, it's because they failed to follow his instructions, or produce results. You can tell he recognizes Entrapta's intelligence and value to him, and as such, has more respect for her than most other characters we've seen, even though he could have just as easily been threatened that she may be a better inventor or more competent than him in some ways. But no, his pragmatism wins out, and he allows her to continue aiding him on important projects, because she showed competence.

Why is Adora's blush/shading under her eyes flashing like that?

I'm more freaked out about Catra having no whiskers despite being a cat.

Well, she's not a cat cat, she's a catgirl.

The second in command Hordak deserves
Now he doesn't need Catra anymore
But I am scared how scorpia is going to fuck up

She's going to have a meltdown when she finds out that Catra is on Beast Island. Maybe even team up with Adora to make a rescue mission possible.

REEEEE starlight dindu nuffin! she is a good pony!

>But no, his pragmatism wins out
Exactly, he's one of the better villains when it comes to using his leadership properly. Even when he punished Catra, my favorite character, I understood his reason for it and agreed that what Catra did was bad and a second-in-command should come clean about his or her failures to their boss and not lie about a big fuckup like she did.

Still seems kinda weird.

I think he was more pissed off about her lying to him than shadow Weaver escaping
I know she was scared of getting choked out in the chamber
But how the hell can you think of lying to the dude who has a flying spy stuck in the vents recording you
Him liking Entrapta makes a lot of sense: hasn't lied to him this far, gives results, doesn't mind correcting him, actually knows what she is doing
Wonder when she'll get officially promoted

She is literally the only reason I decided to watch the show

I'm glad we're having an appreciation talk about this show's villain, when I said I liked hot daddy more than the original villain people got mad at me, I just think he is overall more competent.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x371, 1.72M)

What if Hordak wasn't banished to Despondos? What if he went looking for Etheria and ended up in that dimension in pursuit of said planet to prove himself worthy of horde Prime's favor again?

Etheria is the "twin planet" of Eternia and was lost to the galaxy several centuries, if not millennia ago, thanks to a She-Ra who wanted to protect her world of the coming Horde threat. It's also full of immense power that if controlled could possibly be the key to defeating Eternia.

The reason he wants to control Etheria and bring it out of the shadows is because Hordak is a clone of Horde Prime who had outlived his usefulness and was most likely thrown away due to him failing Horde Prime in some manner. And this whole thing is Hordak proving to Horde Prime that he isn't a failure that ceased to serve a purpose.

>"Do you know what the definition of failure is, Force Captain? Failure is when something ceases to serve a purpose. When that happens, it becomes worthless to me."

Attached: failure obsessed clone.png (429x270, 169K)

Hey! You can't post pix of Glimmer without her clothes on a Christian Manga Shadowpuppet Board!

The female characters looked like drag queens, and the males looked like rejects from The Village People.

>misandrist
Misandry isn't a thing, user. Men suck. That's a fact.

I want to write 500-page fanfics about makin sweet love to her down by the fire.

>00-page fanfics about makin sweet love to her down by the fire.

Share the link once you're done, user

But Capitalism is objectively bad, wrong, and evil.

Attached: CDEEAD7E-CE4E-4F59-B7AD-E694C623F85E.png (957x769, 309K)

>Unironically using that picture

Attached: 1553025899048.png (726x520, 268K)

One of these things is not like the others.

Entrapta is pure. She doesn't care about sex except maybe if it has some scientific benefit. She probably allows you to fuck her if it doesn't interferes with her work though.

Attached: 1556551109821.png (389x365, 198K)

When I want to feel angry I go IRL. When I want to feel good I come here. Catra, Entrapta and drunk Adora is cute as hell.

I love age gap. This is why I love Catra x Me as well.

>three replies
That’s another shocking

Attached: 265D99B4-BB80-4B00-A3B2-48959A9EC0F5.jpg (800x887, 183K)

How old are you? Entrapta is around 30.

Attached: Holy Shit Entrapta Age.png (612x1060, 255K)

Really wanted drunk Adora to interact with Catra, also wanted them to sloppily make out

Attached: 9wCxCk1r819ga.gif (400x254, 1.34M)

Not much older but I don't believe this "she is actually an adult because she has breasts". She is a teen/ barely 20 at best in my mind.

She is confirmed to be at least mid 20's
She's autistic (literally) and a 5'0 midget user

Catra needs to realize instead of beating her up she just need to make Adora drunk and take advantage of the situation.

It doesn't matter what you believe
The storyboarded/character designer said she is like thirty
It is like those other guys working there saying Adora is like 17/18
And even if you say 'she's just a story boarder and not a writer' from what I've seen all of them seem to work closely together so you can be sure that the general consensus is that she is at least over twenty

If she looks like a girl and act like an even younger girl then a midget is fine too.

Maybe she isn't small everyone else is just very tall
There's no official size chart

What I wanted to say she can be whatever age they made up for her but for me she doesn't look like that. I keep official bullshit and my own interpretation in a separate box in my mind.

Some people look younger than they are
Naturally
There are guys/girls who were able to play convincing teens in their thirties

She'Ra is said to be 8'0, we could use that as a reference for an approximate height

>Frosta
Canonically 11
she says it in the show too

Attached: DrakZDeXgAAPqS6.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

You got anymore of those?

Is new She-ra taller than original He-man?

that's 243 cm
then how fucking tall are the others?

Attached: sizes.png (1200x595, 1.15M)

Same aesthetic.

Attached: 53482488_544466942710045_4279500504942705344_n.jpg (1030x1073, 104K)

Another possibility is that Mermista was exaggerating when she said SheRa was like 8'0, which would leave us without a reference for heights, which is sadly the highest possibility

wonder what the baby looks like

Attached: babymeteora.png (643x550, 412K)

>Implying Entrapta would actually have the baby

Entrapta builds her own sex toys and robots

steven universe proportions

Tbh the height of the characters is retardidly inconsistent between scenes. Sometimes glimmer looks half the size of she-ra. 2 seconds later she's almost as tall as her and 5 seconds later She-Ra is Andre the Giant.
It's one of the few nitpicks I have about this cartoon.

They're from the official twitter and I think i got some from the wiki
I uploaded what I've got here: imgur.com/a/F2Gv95t

You're right, only Hordak would be worthy of carrying his own progeny.

>She's autistic (literally) and a 5'0 midget user

Most relatable character in the show for me.

nah i love people

Attached: 1554168256171.jpg (853x910, 90K)

The interactions between adora and catra are the best parts of this show

When catra lost her cool and called out her name when adoras mind was altered by the virus was the best part of this season

Scorpia?
I LOVE Scorpia!!!

Attached: tumblr_pr6um80kVu1tzq307_1280.jpg (1110x1280, 253K)