Why do you think we never saw any primates in Zootopia?

Why do you think we never saw any primates in Zootopia?

Attached: CC90F029-DBD7-418D-9057-8F9633CADDE8.jpg (1938x1061, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZSk0_7-SkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killed by the great plague.

They were racist.

Attached: Greatness - Copy.png (199x198, 60K)

Because zootopia is actually a zoo and the owners are the advanced human race.

Attached: ServalAnime.png (674x1080, 818K)

This just became The Truman Show.

Too close to humans was the official excuse.

Unofficially I'm sure it was to avoid some racial comparisons.

Since we saw cavemen animals in the museum at the end of the movie, I guess primates never evolved in this universe. A better question is where are all the Birds and Reptiles? Do they have their own societies, with Lizards being savages and Birds being isolationists? What about aquatic mammals like Whales and Dolphins, do they have a Atlantis type society going on? So many questions that the sequel needs to answer.

>in the next zootopia movie the humans are back.
humans are the final enemy, the end of civilization

Attached: 334.jpg (1000x579, 55K)

They moved to Beastars.

Fish are clarified to be not-evolved. They missed the boat and are proper food. Insects, too.

I believe the directors said they wanted to have as few connections to humans as possible. Primates would be just a step away from humans visually.

WallE crossover?

And the lesser apes are the highest noble working directly under humans. I like this.

Weird I remember there were gorillas somewhere.

I know, they had a fish market in the tundra section of Zootopia. But what about Aquatic Mammals like Whales, Dolphins and Seals? They are technically mammals since they give birth to live young, so do they have there own Atlantis thing going on?

Sing

Plot twist:
Animals in Zootopia are descendants of furries created by men

This

This is explained in the making of. The movie had primates, but braindead test audiences made assumptions that the primate characters were the smartest and related to them the most, so they removed them.

If it swims it's food. Doesn't matter if it's sentient or not.

Kemono friends pisses me because it ruined my searches for actual kemono

>White people can relate to animals, vehicles and talking food more than minorities

Animals are sentient. The term you're looking for is sapient.

What is the difference?

In the making of, it was explained that they were removed because they looked too much like humans.

Being sentient means being capable of experiencing things and processing them in your brain to have subjective experience, like most animals but not plants. Most anons are sentient except for bots.
Sapience means having the ability to have logical thoughts and conclusions, like humans and arguably a few other animals but not most animals who can learn but cannot reason. Some anons are sapient but most is just mindlessly reacting and repeating buzzwords. Does that explain it clearly enough?

"Self-aware" versus "capable of abstract thought." Very few animals outside of humans manage the latter.

Being self aware is an abstract thought. A cat isn't self aware, but it's aware of its surroundings to a degree and capable of reacting and learning in complex ways. But if you give it a mirror is going to ignore or try to fight it because it has no concept of self. Humans and I think some monkeys and elephants can recognise themselves in the mirror so are self aware.

Yes.

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZSk0_7-SkM