OK KO and Sonic crossover coming soon?

OK KO and Sonic crossover coming soon?

Attached: D5_DQ2lW0AA4hQD.jpg large.jpg (720x720, 67K)

Hopefully.

Seems doubtful but I'd watch KO for it. Is that crossover art fanart?

I hate this show but an official crossover with sonic would be fucking awesome

I hope it’s real. Professor Venomous x Rouge plx

This show is aids and I'm sad ian let tumbrlinas and chinks take it over. Coulda be a sick nasty fighting show but instead its just more Steven.

user hating on the show is a big cuck

love this idea

I hope someone makes SoniKO a thing.

Wait, What?

Attached: uh.png (200x191, 29K)

Not getting my hopes up but if this is real then
>mfw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.43.15 PM.png (81x76, 18K)

Sonic and Tails are too on-model to be legit.

on one hand i doubt it, but on the other that is exactly something ian would do.

Attached: DK.png (763x631, 676K)

How does Ian keep getting these big crossovers?

That middle image? Fake as shit. The core concept is plausible, though.

>Yet another crossover

Christ, can't Ian just concentrate on fleshing out his own fucking characters?

I sure hope not. Sonic has suffered enough. He doesn't need a shitily animated cartoon to make his reputation worse.

By asking, probably. I'm also willing to bet that name recognition is valued by CN a lot more now that their headline show is TTG.

Ian just posted a rough pitch comic from early 2015. Might as well storytime it while were here.

Attached: okko1.jpg (1583x2048, 278K)

Attached: okko2.jpg (1583x2048, 439K)

Attached: okko3.jpg (1583x2048, 499K)

Attached: okko4.jpg (1583x2048, 550K)

>Sonic has suffered enough
He will always suffer, that’s the doomed cycle that Sega has set themselves up for. Rather have something like this crossover which would boost attention for Sonic and K.O. than an outdated movie

Attached: okko5.jpg (1583x2048, 505K)

I might watch it if it happens it'll be better than the movie by existing

Attached: okko6.jpg (1583x2048, 675K)

Attached: okko7.jpg (1583x2048, 654K)

Attached: okko8.jpg (1583x2048, 735K)

Hey look, our very first look at Dendy! Not yet a kappa, though.

Attached: okko9.jpg (1583x2048, 690K)

Attached: okko10.jpg (1583x2048, 657K)

Attached: okko11.jpg (1583x2048, 658K)

I'm looking forward to how they'll deal with Sonic/Tails meeting Crinkley Wrinkley.

Attached: okko12.jpg (1583x2048, 690K)

Attached: okko13.jpg (1583x2048, 733K)

Attached: okko14.jpg (1583x2048, 712K)

Attached: okko15.jpg (1583x2048, 674K)

Attached: okko16.jpg (1583x2048, 661K)

Attached: okko17.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

And finally, some early sketches of Dendy much closer to her final design. (with a few done by Rebecca Sugar)

Attached: dendy.jpg (1566x1264, 217K)

This is probably the worst post I've ever seen on this site ever.

How many crossovers has it been now?

From what I remember it's just been Captain Planet and Ghoul School, plus a crossover with his own old webcomic which he actually used as a way to end it officially.

crossover nexus which was just basically cannon cn city, so it included alot of things, even titles that don't air in cn us.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

epic zyborn clock reference

Make his arms blue

fuck off cancer

All the other crossovers were CN properties (except the webcomic, which is Ian's property)

Getting the actual Sonic the Hedgehog would be nutty, and I don't think Sega would be into it. I think worst of all, even if it was real there's no guarantee the episode would be any good. The CN city crossover was just terrible.

Sega already sold Sonic out to fucking Paramount. Can't get any worse than that.

Attached: received_2282787328645347.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Even more insufferable.

Thanks for the dump, user.

This.

Attached: 1448472084382.png (1600x1031, 1.46M)

>that kiss
Man, Rebecca is such a shotacon.

Please no we don't need Sonic involved with this

Poor dendy has no ass.

Doubt but that actually doesn't sound so bad

Wow she got downgraded hard.

Ian's a big Sonic fan. I wouldn't be surprised.

Ian is a tumblrina you literal mongoloid.

God, those drawings are all so fucking expressive and charming.

So, explain to me why KO looks like fucking shit in pic related

Attached: 02E8F9D2-7A63-4762-AA46-05425B6745B5.jpg (1057x968, 129K)

That would be really interesting. I'd absolutely love this if true.

It would be nice, but I doubt it.

>Sonic and OKKO crossover
Please no. Sonic has had it bad enough as is. No need to make him sink even lower by putting him in OKKO.

Getting some Dav Pilkey vibes from these pages, fun read

>mixing shit with poop
Nothing of value was lost. okko is already an OCDONUTSTEEL kind of fandom anyway.

>Sugar's signature in the pic.
There's your answer, her sketches aren't exactly top-tier 100% of the time.

Oh god lol

>tfw no more OK K.O.!
It’ll have had a good run, I guess

Attached: 039E6204-4C28-4AB0-8F88-E40D243A9F71.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

How many of you have watched the show who claim for it to be "tumblr"? There's no way you guys actually watched it. There's some gay shit, that's pretty much in every show now, but it's so small considered to the rest. Especially considering who Ian is dating. Should i just assume this to be one of those things where in a couple years, when shows get inevitably worse, that Yea Forums pretends like they always liked it

I’m not saying it’s Tumblr, I’m just saying it’s bad.

If you're not saying it then I'm probably not referring to you. If you don't like it, that's fine but at least let me know what shows you do like so i can get an idea of what you do like

Doesn't look like it.

Not yet. In that case, it's a "he said, she said" situation and we don't know what's true and what's not.

no, he'd rather focus on fanservice and lame references

this one is way better. fuck.

No they did not.
They gave Sony the rights to make a Sonic film. Then that contract expired and Sony hand it over to Paramount. SEGA had no control over that after that point.

Personally, I've never even made it through the intro. It's so damn busy that I get tired just watching it.

Were you someone calling it tumblr? What shows are you into right now?

can i expect ok ko to be featured in the next snichu then?

Highly doubt they can make a crossover better than Nexus

>braaap

hope so, mainly for the cross-contamination and the future fallout of willingly injecting themselves with high grade golden ratio goodness combined with the stark raved madness of a nonbinary's significant other.

>coming soon
Just like how Roomates and Whacky Jaxxyz was coming soon, right?

Attached: 1qtlgbh.jpg (83x146, 4K)

To be fair, hiatuses aren’t uncommon. It’s a matter of production issues and NDAs.

Those episodes ARE coming soon. But this alleged Sonic crossover is just a rumor with nothing to actually back it up.

Attached: F62D4451-58D0-48D0-8B4C-D65A132D85EB.jpg (750x288, 80K)

That was shit

Not him, but it’s great to see that they finally have air dates. I kind of knew they’d be airing this month or a little later. And “All in the Villainy” is a GREAT title.

It always makes me laugh how according to many official art they get around the "Human feet or animal feet" question Sonic characters have by just giving them straight up nondescript toe-less slippers.

Attached: Tikal_profile_v2.png (175x390, 83K)

It's not gonna be that hard, since Crossover Nexus's 11 runtime did it no favors.

They're not just gonna scrap the whole show just because some lady said some bad things about one of the voice actors. I can't see Boxman making frequent appearances in the show anymore anyways, so this won't hurt it too much.

Because it's a sketch done by one or two people versus a entire group trying to emulate one single style of drawing over multiple poses on a deadline.

I thought OK KO got cancelled. Haven't seen it air in a long long while.

That's just CN being shit with scheduling.

Depends on where they go/want to go with the Voxmore arc.

It literally did, there was going to be a bunch of ruby and sapphire shit.

>i like references im smart

It was animated by the director of Dead Leaves though

I will never understand people's autistic hatred of this show

Attached: 1552226546665.png (555x407, 13K)

Memes, but the reason I don't watch it is it just seems a bit too juvenile for my tastes. Not summer camp island or total dramarama bad, but I just don't like its humor type.

I have dropped in for a couple episode releases like the 4th wall one out of interest. I don't really like the show but I'm not any of the posters spouting stuff about tumblr, though at a basic level I can at least understand what they mean, but unfortunately they sperg about it rendering any issue with it (as opinion) annoying to anyone who likes the series.

>fleshing out his own fucking characters
Why do people say "fleshing out" like it means something?

Shame they didn't put her in a tighter jumpsuit.

Attached: dbiyvt9-87ca46d5-c0f6-4abb-b809-42f414147af1.png (1651x2000, 251K)

>lewding Dendy
>ever

It's just your usual "anons rage over comedic off-model moments in the show" and "muh calarts".

Attached: lood.png (626x370, 66K)