Extend Multiverse scene from the Far From Home trailer

youtu.be/gmI_3hjQHzM

Mysterio says he's from Dimension 833, and the MCU is Dimension 616.

Attached: 1527823045870.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)#The_Number_of_the_Beast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#616
youtube.com/watch?v=FenERJFHnM0
mcuexchange.com/guy-ritchie-captain-britain-black-knight/
youtube.com/watch?v=VktWPESnmTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Earth-833 is Spider-UK's homeworld
I still think Mysterio is bullshitting, but it could be epic.

>We want to cram Mild Morales into the MCU as quickly as possible

Yeah, when they said "Spider-Man would be the center of the MCU moving forward" they didn't say WHICH Spider-Man...

Its gonna be really weird if Mysterio is both correct about there being a multiverse but lying about being a hero. Like, it feels like super convenient timing for him to either A) be the first person to enter a different universe or B) just happen to be right about it at the same time he lied about it.

A criminal in his dimension, a "hero" in the MCU.

616?
616????
HOW MANY THINGS MUST YOU TAKE FROM ME, YOU STUPID MCU????

He's such a lying sack of shit. The breach is real, but Beck isn't really from an alt universe. That's the big reveal here.

Attached: Mysteria.jpg (1002x894, 181K)

>616
Fuck you MCU

this is how we know its bullshit the mcu already had a number.

saying Earth-199999 is too much trouble

The MCU is the face of Marvel, now. More people the world over are familiar with it than the are with any of the comics. For all intents and purposes, the MCU is the Primary Marvel Universe. The comics today are an afterthought, a footnote. About as relevant as whatever multiverse number is assigned to a cartoon or video game spin-off.

So yeah, the MCU is the new 616.

But Miles is already in the current universe

This makes no fucking sense!

There can't be 2 616's! They just invalidated all the comics!

Is it possible that originally Quentin was a tech con artist, selling "world revolutionizing tech" to startup companies only to take all their funding after they realized his inventions were just smoke/mirrors?

No one mentioned Spidey showing off his smarts yet, I like that

>Mysterio is actually telling the truth

Apologize.

I know and that's why i said fuck you MCU

>There can't be 2 616's! They just invalidated all the comics!

Based MCU regulating an obsolete continuity to being noncanon.

Oh yeah? Well FUCK comics you disgusting nerds!

How autistic do you have to be to take this as something being "stolen" from you and not just a wink and nod to the enthusiasts about the MCU being the primary universe in their little multiverse scheme.

I'm guessing bordering on low functioning.

Attached: 1551476550981.jpg (250x250, 10K)

yeah it's cool

Why couldn't Mysterio just be from 616? Why did he have to be a from another world? Is it just so Disney can recast new actors for killed off roles like Iron Man?

Attached: 1373077902402.png (464x346, 254K)

Wait I'm confused why are people saying they "ruined" the multiverse

Relax
When have they ever been called Dimension X??
The MCU is already Earth 19999 or something anyways

That's how quick it takes to win you over?

This, he's trolling Peter. Its fucking Mysterio, guys, even one of my casual friends was like "He's a walking, talking spoiler."

/thread.
Multiverse shit is too big to pull a Mandarin but Mysterio has to be a hack in some form or another.

because the MCU is earth 616 but in the comics world it's earth 199999

Didn't Spider Verse also use earth 616 even though the Peter from 616 is completely different? why are they bitching about this shit

They're autistic and feel like the comics are invalidated.

Am I the only that thought the movies take place in their own scheme and are completely separate from the comics?

It doesn't. The MCU isn't subservient to the comics so they can call "their" mutliverse whatever the plot demands.

What if this Mysterio is from another dimension but was the villain there and wanted to go to a universe with a clear name...? I don't think him coming from another dimension is the part that's a lie, it's everything else

No one but turbo autists have EVER taken the multiversal "Earth-___" designations seriously. Even "616" was just a throwaway line in a Captain Britain comic and not something to base any sort of ironclad narrative structure around.

616 means nothing.

why did Fury and Maria look at Peter like that at the end? what's wrong with him nerding out?

It's being overblown
It's either Mysterio pulling a fast one on all of us or something they'll retcon when everyone freaks out about it
They already retconned the "8 years later"

Fat Spidey in Into the Spider-Verse was from 616, and everyone else was from their standard comic dimensions. They probably don't give much of a shit about re-using existing dimensions, but it's also probably just going to be

easy there pretender.

They have a job to do with some sense of urgency and he's just sperging out about science.

He could have been researching the Multiverse beforehand and just used his knowledge about it to his advantage. It was reported his background was being changed into that of a scientist.

those are most likely tourists from the wiki, multiverse numbers are barely used

My problem with that scene making Nick Fury look like he has no idea what peter is talking about even though he clearly does

See now we know he’s full of shit

Maybe they don't know he's a high IQ nerd and though he was just a brawny super hero.

He's being unprofessional.

First time travel, now multiverses. This franchise is in a free fall.

"He used CAPS and hyperbole to express his anger, he MUST be an autist!"
-Autismo the kid

Tt could be how Mysterio's home reality chooses to designate it, not how the rest of the multiverse calls it. Remember when everyone flipped the fuck out over that one Star Wars comic having an "in universe" calendar different from the BBY-ABY, then it came out that it was just that particular planet's calendar?

I always assumed the comics and movies were separate things what kind of retard would think they're connected

yea, i liked what he said about level four whatever. they occupy the same dimensions, whereas comics do not. so a different multiverse for them. who cares.

he aint getting paid for this, no need for professionalism if it aint a profession.

Why are you people going so hard to the mat to defend Mysterio? Is it just trolling?

>I was merely pretending to be autistic about number designations

Attached: 1545947242295.jpg (273x366, 24K)

You know what’d be a big fucking twist that they won’t do? That MCU Beck is from alt universe with an established Spider-Man and specifically went to an Earth with a new less seasoned Spider-Man he can take advantage of/fuck over as revenge for getting his ass beat so many times.

sometimes the movies "universes" are referenced in the comics

Uhhh ... yeah, I'm not nor ever calling it Earth-199999.

Actually come to think of it, I remember once hearing that it was Alan Moore who gave it the designation of 616 (the number of the beast). Is that actualyl true?

>he's been here for some time since the snap
>shit, theres a spider-man again, i gotta think of something
>uhh buhh im a good guy, even on my world, totally a hero

haha comics aren't canon now

>Alan Moore who gave it the designation of 616 (the number of the beast). Is that actualyl true?
yes

Mysterio's whole thing is that he is a fraud. He's from the main world and is making this shit up.

>616 (the number of the beast). Is that actualyl true?
considering the number of the beast isnt 616, but is 666, i would say no, it isnt, or at least not from that reason. it does come from a captain britain comic which someone already mentioned

You mean like the ultimate comics, where is the exact place they took this "alt verse Mysterio" from?
They're probably doing that in some way

the bit was that Marvel's offices were at 616 and DC's were at 666 in NYC so by making marvel's universe it's address it was implying that dc's universe was 666.

Or that's one of the stories about it

Into the Spiderverse had the "616" too, autists can't garsp over the fact they are different media and sometimes easter eggs are just easter eggs.

Technically 3 616 since fat Peter from the Spider-Verse movie was from universe 616 too

>considering the number of the beast isnt 616, but is 666
wrong you fucking idiot knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/

He says 92616, not 616.

>the number of the beast isnt 616, but is 666,
Why would you post blatant, unchecked lies on the internet? What kind of troll would do such a thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)#The_Number_of_the_Beast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#616

His world was destroyed and started using his expertise to good use instead of having the opportunity to become a villain.

The golems he's fighting are the creation of his alternate self from 616. This is why he feels a sense of personal responsibility to deal with his own Beck's problem.

At some point there is a shuffle, and they send 616 beck to 833 and 833 beck is arrested for 616's crimes and no one believes him.

Attached: 1545430963675.jpg (300x300, 69K)

That's the secret code to comics nerds that someone is lying.

Like the Norwegians giving a warning at the start of The Thing if you happen to speak the language.

LOOK AT SPIDERMAN

Attached: svfos21.jpg (1024x1451, 379K)

>the number of the beast isnt 616, but is 666,
in the Apokalypsis both numbers are mentioned as the number of the beast

Mysterio is from Earth-833.
This is the universe Spider-UK is from.

>the movie is set in UK

Attached: file.png (872x1716, 2.16M)

Stop pushing this, it won't catch on.

MUH NUMBER SCHEME

>616

Attached: wTdJZAiOxUE.jpg (618x597, 44K)

Captain Britain is also the multiverse guy in general. Would be wild to get a Braddock cameo

Op is a tard.

Yeah it's clearly just an Easter egg

So I guess this might be a setup for Sony to set up a Spider-Man movie that doesn't acknowledge the events on the MCU but still has Tom play him, is just gonna be an alternate universe. Maybe they acknowledge the Amazing and Raimi universes too.

The multiverse has never been important to Marvel like it has been to DC so using 616 really doesn't matter (though I would have preferred they use a different number)

Tom said that he doesn't want to be in a spider-man movie that isn't made by marvel studios

It could just be a trick. That's kind of his thing.

How does he already know that he's Mysterio?

Is the main universe still 616, even after Secret Wars?

>Toby comes in at the end of the movie to help MCU spidey
>And which one are you from?
>I'm from Earth one four eight eight
How did they get away with this?

Attached: cute outfit.jpg (1502x845, 442K)

I'm guessing it's revealed at some point during the battle

>Thor 1 has a scene with "616 universe" written on a chalkboard
>The scene in Endgame where the rat saves Scott from the Quantum Realm had 616 written on the sign under "Lang"

Attached: 1554826713325.jpg (447x460, 17K)

Tits....

In the trailer from a couple months ago it shows Mysterio fighting a water monster on TV and his friends saying he "looks like thor and iron man wrapped into one".

The fuck is this nonsense? Are you Brevoort or some shit? These denominations matter and have been used countless of times in the comics, it's not some "turbo autist" thing.

Most likely.

I can't believe Mysterio is actually tricking people.

It doesn't matter what he wants.

This seems to be most likely, the multiverse would still be something relatively new to rebuilt S.H.I.E.L.D and in the chaos of about 3 billion people suddenly reappearing, he would take advantage of this to get the fame he so believes he deserves.

Yep, this is the ruse. Mysterio is lying. The end of the movie will be a cameo of something actually coming in from another universe

That's one of the theorized directions actually

...and the end cameo is Tobey? Andrew?

>HE IS FUCKING LYING
>movie is a clear bait for the audiences to go see the movie after endgame
>shit is not getting real until 20 movies later
what a shitshow.

Attached: 1543964756988.jpg (1073x803, 317K)

>Tom Holland is British
If they got him to play Spider-UK that'd be cool

>Mysterio calls the MCU Earth-616
He's completely lying. Mysterio's whole idea is smokes and mirrors, the fact that people are still believing he's the good guy is ridiculous. But even if he isn't, Peter B. Parker in Into the Spider-Verse is from Earth 616 as well, despite being incredibly different to comics-616.
>inb4 Mandarin
After all the backlash that twist caused? To the point to where the one-shot, "Long Live the King" implies the real Mandarin is out there somewhere?
>inb4 The Skrulls
The Skrulls being victims of Kree douchebaggery is not a new concept, that's why the Kree/Skrull war happened in the first place.

I'm more surprised that more people haven't noticed the Earth-833 is a reference to Spider-UK, in a movie taking place in the UK.

it really is amazing. he's a top spider-man villain now I think.

See this is what intrigues me. The monsters are obviously a creation of Mysterio, but the question is what the hell is coming from the Multiverse? It's possible that whatever Mysterio is using to create these golems is what fell through into their reality. It could be any number of things; The Fantastic Four, Gwen Stacy, Jessica Drew. Who knows?

Attached: Classic Suit Spider-Man.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Fuck you, i liked exiles.

No one.

There is no breach.

>MCU is the Earth 616 now
KEK. THE OLD CUNT LOST AGAIN!

Attached: Moore.jpg (620x330, 32K)

I'm cool with that too. Either way, I know Beck is full of shit and not from another world. The Ultimate faggots can eat a dick with their delusions

yes it is goy, the breach is a massive event for all universes in marvel, go watch the movie to find out more!

This would be the absolute best way to approach this scenario, but I doubt it's going to happen.

I have no problem with this. God knows how the recent multiverse shattering, reality bending events have fucked with the numbering system.

>Mysterio is suddenly the most interesting Spider-Man villain ever
How do they keep doing it, bros?

Attached: Black Panther.png (797x800, 153K)

>ffw we finally get a breach
>universal church of truth
>nova
It's all a part of Feiges plan to let Sam die in the cancerverse as a last fuck you to Loeb.

Nah there has to be something, there's now way Mysterio can be smart enough to fake an entire multiversal breach. If anything he's just shlub, well intelligent shlub, who is using this phenomena and Tony's death as a way to garner fame and appease his ego.

Do you actually think this is about Moore and not a denomination that has been used COUNTLESS of times since he coined it to refer to the comics?

Live action Spiderverse with Who Framed Roger Rabbit style animation when?

Or there's a special someone who it could be building up to...

Attached: annihelez.jpg (600x538, 126K)

have sex

WHAT A FUCKING NERD

kekk

616(2)

Smart boy

I think using Mysterio was marketing genius. It tells everyone that the movie’s trailers are lying to their faces, so the company can show a good amount of footage with no worries about spoiler. Meanwhile speculation threads on Yea Forums are very active.

What do you guys think their dynamic and relationship going to play out ?
The two seem to have good bonding and Beck even seem to take on a mentor figure.
Is Beck going to act as a father&brother figure to Peter in the story ? What's you speculation ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-083824_1.jpg (1898x834, 108K)

"Join me Peter, With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the Multiverse!"

>shield agents acting like the multiverse is no big deal
shitty trope, spider-man is absolutely in the right for being mind blown

The movies have never been part of the multiversal continuity, any idea that they do has just been lip service.

Earth 90210 when?

Attached: [email protected] (1280x720, 90K)

This fall only on Fox

Could you help me?

I was legit kind of hoping there would be a point where the MCU crossed over with comics 616.

Nick Fury has seen plenty of shit. It's only natural that he'd become desensitized. Also, since Peter is a science nerd, multiverses are a bigger deal to him than it is to the soldier man.

They're going to be boyfriends, but Ned becomes jealous.

We almost had that, in fact. Just not in the way you'd think...

Attached: Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) 003-013.jpg (2385x1834, 806K)

This is more like 616 crossing with our universe

I fucking hate multiverse shit because all it leads to is just remixing the same fucking stories and characters but in "fresh" ways. Fuck that. Regardless, Mysterio is obviously lying.

Yeah, the opposite really. Wolverine did read X-Men comics in "Logan", but FoX-Men took place in its own universe separate from Earth-199,999, so that doesn't count either.

Gwenpoole isn't from our Earth, she's from an Earth that's similar to ours is all.

>10 years from now, maybe the MCU is still going strong

>due to interdimmensional shenanigans, the comics and movies have intersected and traded characters
>the movies have a comic-book character in it, Space Jam style
>the comics have a movie character in it, like those creepy deviantart comics where a real person is copy-pasted into the drawn comic

>This is Earth dimension 616

NO IT IS NOT

to be fair the comics haven't been 616 since Secret Wars 2016

No, it's fine. They designate themselves 616, but what counts is what we, in this world, designate it as. It is still officially 199999 as far as The One Above All is concerned.

Yes they have been, 616 remains the denomination of the Prime Universe, it's just another iteration of it. Before Secret Wars it was 616-7 (as in the 7th Iteration of the Multiverse), and now it's 616-8. Same reality, reformed.

cope

>616
They could have at least done the MCU's real number or 1616 since most of the characters are based on there ultimate versions.

They've been used a lot, but they're also DEFINITELY turbo-autist things. Only a true turbo-autist would care that the MCU reused 616 in its adaptation.

Yeah, it would be totally smooth for a character to say "this is earth-199999" instead of just using the number that's a more common reference to comics.

>most of the characters are based on there ultimate versions.
People keep saying this, but the only ones that really resemble their Ultimate version are Nick Fury and Hawkeye. Everyone else is either based on 616 or is their own thing.
If the MCU was based on Ultimate, then everybody would be a hateful violent asshole all the time.

>wtf why 19999
>it's a random number picked by an author to be as far away from the comic universes without seeming too absurd

Thor's outfit is very similar to the one he uses in Ultimate also, and the amount of similarities between MCU Peter and Miles (from 1610) are suspicious as hell.

Most of there character quirks and villains are just there Ultimate versions.

It's a surface level comparison at best.

It's comic book movies and comic books. They're only surface level

There can be more than one Earth-616.

Attached: 1502895347303.jpg (3180x2445, 2.71M)

So it could be like this: the MCU is 616-M (movie) and main timeline is 616-C (comic)?

I really, really want a twist in movie that reveals elementals as special effects and Mysterio as a liar and street level looser who just trying become great, at least just illusory, but great, and he acting like some multiversal hero like some fucking Doctor Who. Also his suit is more sci-fi than magical, so this variant can be real cause parallels with sci-fi shows and movies.

And Dadbod Peter is from another 616. Marvel have conception of omniverse that contains multiverses.

now I'm thinking what would the 616 and mcu versions think of each other

There's the Multiverse, The Multiverses, and the Omniverse.
The Multiverse is the one we know so far, which has 616, 1610, 65, etc. etc.
Then there's the Multiverses, which are the group of dead Multiverses, bubbles of reality and hyperreality that have collapsed before rebirthing, which are still lingering beyond the Far Shore in Marvel (some kind of construct similar to the Source Wall in DC). These are the ones pictured in .

And then we have the Omniverse, which is the collection of cross-media universes and Multiverses, comprising DC, Dark Horse, Image, etc. So there's two options here: the MCU is still Earth-199,999 but calls itself 616 because that's what every Universe's Earth across the Multiverse consider as the Prime denomination (after all, we're arrogantly assuming our world is the First and not one among many), or the MCU exists in another Multiverse separate from the comics, which directly feeds from it but since it exists in the 3D world, it's necessarily separate.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-29 00-54-06.png (303x206, 75K)

Neat

Dimension is not the same as universe.

Maybe the MCU is its own multiverse a la Multiversity, where there are infinite numbers of multiverses but every multiverse has an amount of universes inside of it.

What if Mysterio is actually Peter Parker?

Ah, but you're wrong. The MCU is it's own thing. Unless 2D characters start popping up.

I FUCKING do you shitlord.

>8 years later
?

You guys.

It's fucking Mysterio.
Bullshit is literally his whole fucking game.

Maybe there are multiverses in the MCU now, and MAYBE he has evidence that they exist (hence why Nick Fury believes him), but he ABSOLUTELY doesn't come from one.

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

>Tfw the MCU is the ninth iteration of the earth-616

Attached: Not the X-Men.jpg (775x426, 107K)

This. Is. Capeshit.

Tons of the villains they’ve used don’t even have an ultimate universe counterpart.

youtube.com/watch?v=FenERJFHnM0

Attached: 1524757774630.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

It's an alternate timeline of Earth-616

I had heard that it was a jab at DC having Earth 1/2 etc, Moore wanted it to make a point that the universe we see is just one of hundreds and not the most important one in the grand scheme of things, so it just had some random number. The satanic connotations were more of a secondary coincidence, or maybe intentional as young Moore was a bit of an edgy troll.

But what is the twist is that he is a real, and good version of mysterio, and we condemn him out of paranoia? regardless of what happens, he always seemed like one of the more interesting spiderman villians, so itll be fun to see him on the big screen.

Yes, despite Breevort trying to kill the designation

That's stupid

>"Mister Fury Mister Fury! Mysterio isn't who he says he is! He's a villain and I have proof!"
>"Oh we know. Why do you think you're here?"

100% guaranteed this exchange is happening in some form in the movie.

Why would Moore care?

It's not.

Multiple universes don't exist in the MCU, the line was a throwaway gag. The verbal equivalent of Howard the Duck in the background of Endgame.

Hulk's movie origin is from ultimate (super soldier project gone wrong).

>If the MCU was based on Ultimate, then everybody would be a hateful violent asshole all the time.
Millar was only one writer on ultimate. Other writers were less shitty.

The X-Men comics from Logan weren't real, they were made up for the movie.

Attached: hulk dab.png (1334x750, 669K)

>the MCU is the sixth one and it gets destroyed at the end
Nice.

>Multiple universes don't exist in the MCU
The fuck are you talking about? Doctor Strange's movie directly calls out The Multiverse by name, and deals with extradimensional threats

It's Mysterio. Everything is all a big ruse.

Is it weird I want a professor Hulk bf?

Alternate timelines of 616 like Days of Future Past and Age of Apocalypse are their own Earths.

based hulk bf poster

>Other writers were less shitty.
WRONG, FAGGOT

Attached: waspultimatum.jpg (600x941, 297K)

The shitty writing and unnecessary politics already ruined the cesspool of shit that has been Marvel comics the last 5 or more years.

Or have they toned down?
I dropped my pull list after that Moon Knight run that was self-contained ended.

I know everyone expects him to be a con, but lets hope it isn't some Scooby Doo type "it was all an illusion " garbage, right?

>12
>6 +6
>Both realities are 616
>The 6th Multiverse was one that was based on science
>The MCU is heavily based on real life and tries to be as "scientifical" as possible, even the "magic" has some roots in science

It all depends on what you call an illusion. The Elementals being nothing more than elaborate yet still dangerous puppets still classifies as misdirection.

That page was written by Millar, numbnuts.

That page was written by Loeb.

>he's totaly telling the truth! I can't wait to see how da mcu deals with da multiverse!

Attached: 1506903833593.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Those two things are fine.
The mandatory diversity and fixation on the shifting social paradigm is what will kill it.

Yes, but the X-Men comics also exist within the Marvel universe, so it's an interesting parallel to be considered.

mentor type of guy, then its mysterio so he's obviously the ultimate baddy so he becomes bad guy, spidiermans like i need to stop being sidekick and kick some side haha! and then becomes superhero

Or he's like the Ultimate Mysterio, who was just Beck from 616.

Pssst. Who says the universes got together beforehand to decide thier numbers? I'm sure plenty of universes call themselves universe 1

Is it worth pointing out that Ultimate Mysterio was actually 616 Mysterio using cross dimensional avatars?

I swear to Christ you faggots googled this shit and just love parroting this theory

Attached: 1492532377177.png (473x634, 139K)

I'm more bothered about what a clusterfuck the wiki is going to be now.

There was a couple of references to it being Universe 8, but apparently that was just about it having been reborn 7 times before.

"This is getting confusing. Why don't we call our universe 'Universe A' and this universe 'Universe B'?
"Hey! Why can't we be Universe A?"
"Yeah!"
"We want A, it's the best letter!"
"We called it first. Besides, this place kinda feels like a 'B', y'know?"
"All right, you can be crummy Universe A and we'll be Universe 1."
"Or 'The Mongooses'. That's a cool team name. The Fighting Mongooses!"

It was the eight iteration of the universe, not that it was earth-8 now.

Maybe called earth-1616 or earth-6161.

Attached: The Multiversity Guidebook (2015) 01-31.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

they forgot that scene with punisher in daredevil season 2 when the pawn shop guy tried selling cp to punisher saying she was "barely twelve"

Attached: honk ribbit.png (2048x2048, 804K)

10/10

>MCU has finally reached a point where they can go full comic
>thinking this is a bad thing

It explains why Mysterio popped up in the Uk instead of New York.

This
This is going to be the big reveal
Yeah, he's from the Multiverse, so everyone is going to think "Oh, so he's actually a good guy"
But then it turns out he's a fucking war criminal and was exiled

This and is what I'd love. Especially if Beck actually tries to convince Peter he's trying to 'atone' for his past, maybe even after semi-convincing himself of that. It'd be fun if the guy's even half as much of the psycho he is in 616 and literally can't help being a twisted, vainglorious bastard.

not at all

>Dimension 616
>implying Mysterio didn't just pull that number out of his ass that also conveniently a comicbook reference.

>If the MCU was based on Ultimate, then everybody would be a hateful violent asshole all the time
Funny that you call people out for making generalizations, but then echo this nonsense.
The whole "Ultimate characters are assholes" meme is only believed by people who've never read an Ultimate page other than "A doesn't stand for france"

would be more believable if he actually gave it a unique number.

You know that Feige is now on Yea Forums taking notes of your reactions/ideas/etc, right?

This movie just shows how much of Yea Forums is infested with fucking retards.
>Believing a single word MYSTERIO MASTER OF ILLUSION says
He's not from another universe

>Googling
>when fucking Spider-Men is "popular"
Doesn't mean it's good, but it's a premise that can be done a hell of a lot better than what Bendis is constantly shitting out.

The only thing that gives his comments weight is Fury seeming to go along with it.

I honestly hope it's not a "I knew it the whole time, I just needed you to stop him" and is instead Jackson 100% buying into his shit because cosmic stuff is still way over his head.

Yeah no shit, a monkey with a typewriter can do better than Bendis. But that doesn't mean the idea itself is worth a damn. The core of Beck's character is being an illusionist and a showoff, that's it. Having "OH BUT HES FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE TOO!" is fucking stupid and adds nothing.

reminder not to trust nick fury in the trailers.
remember when he said skrulls are the bad guys

>"I needed to find out how he was making these monsters, but couldn't let on I was onto him either at the risk of him getting away or the device falling into the wrong hands. I knew you could keep the collateral damage to a low until we figured it out, and to my surprise, you actually nailed the bastard, Peter"

Wow that was hard

Did... didn't I just say that I hope it's not that, and that Fury was just taken for a ride?

With what was done to Fury, Steve, Sue, Reed and Hank can you really blame people? The universe was pretty shitty.

Mysterio is Chameleon

Yeah but what's wrong with that? It's in character. I'd rather not make Fury look like a complete moron

People who think Nick Fury validates any of this need to rewatch the trailer. This isn't the Nick Fury we know.
>shoots Ned with a tranq dart, holds the gun menacingly at Peter
>"you're a difficult person to contact, Spider-Man"
It would be trivial for the Nick Fury we know to find out who Spider-Man is and contact him. He probably knew before Tony. Also his body language strongly suggests that he and Spider-Man are enemies at this point.
>"Are you going to step up or not?"
Again, he says it menacingly, like he's trying to bully Peter into doing something he doesn't want to. (Peter is wearing the black suit)

This is all a ruse, Nick Fury included. My guess is that in the first act Spider-Man is tricked into doing something bad for Mysterio, and the rest of the movie is the fall-out.

He's mad Peter sent him to voicemail

I thought that the MCU used Earth 19999999?

It's Fury, bro. Stop leading yourself up to disappointment.

guarantee Nick Fury and Hill aren't even in this movie and it's just Mysterio tricks.

It was but I guess they want to change that

See Probably this is a clue that he lying, dont sperg about it imbecile

No mirror and video taken down. Nice.

Alternate timelines implies a multiverse dumbass. Yes Beck could be lying, but the fact that the stones were gathered and used on Earth several times within the span of 5 years could cause issues.

No one denied the possibility of a multiverse, you dumb shit. We've know about it since Doctor Strange. The point you completely missed is who gives a flying fuck about Beck being from another universe, and what the fuck does it even add that's new? It's much better, and in character, if he's lying about where he's from. The irony being is something actually coming from another universe later.

I swear you morons need to be spoonfed

>Peter, Tony Stark never told you what happened to your father

Spider-man: Far From Home leaks
>Tony Stark is dead.
>There are four elemental monsters - sand, water, stone and lava.
>Mysterio is the main villain.
>Chameleon is the secondary villain.
>Peter spends most of the movie in SHIELD stealth suit, then switches to black-and-red suit Tony made for him before dying.
>Final fight is a 1v1 betweem Spider-Man and Mysterio.
>Leading up to the final fight, Mysterio beats Spider-Man and compromises SHIELD.
>Relationship between Peter and Fury is a big focus of the movie. Fury tries to be serious, but Peter constantly cracks jokes.
>Mysterio uses Chitauri tech. Peter has to ask Vulture for help to find him.
>No helicarrier.
>Peter is depressed and doesn't want to be Spider-Man anymore at first.
>He realizes being an Avenger is about always "rebuilding" himself like Tony always did.
>Movie ends with Peter and Michelle back in NYC and in a relationship.
>Beforehand, there's a love triangle between Peter, Michelle and new student Alistair Smythe, and also one between Ned, Flash and Betty.
>Aunt May and Happy are dating.
>J.B. Smoove is a tour guide/chaperone in the trip that keeps getting himself in dangerous situations.
>Movie has a very comedic tone overall.

This is one of the original plot leaks. It seems to be legit.

Vulture and Smythe are not in it.

Peter B Parker's home universe in Spiderverse was also 616. It's just that 616 is the "main" universe. The adaptations don't try to exist in the same multiverse as the comics.

>no mention of Mysterio mentoring Peter
>no mention of multiverse at all

nah

what makes people write this shitty fanfiction

Here's the key thing the gullible fags aren't considering; if Mysterio really was from another universe, they'd certainly would construct such a bland story with such a concept. They'd start advertising it like Spider-verse 2.0, crazy doppelgangers and whatnot. This should be your first big red flag here

Attached: B600052F-85B3-48C8-8E1E-E2E70153D4EA.png (3000x3000, 885K)

>Mysterio is tricking people in the IRL world too
Based Poor Man's Scarecrow.

>Poor mans Scarecrow
Crane is a faggot who relies on drugs. It takes effort to do what Mysterio does

So you just want Beck as he usually is, glass jaw and all? No wonder your taste is so goddamn boring.

>Having a problem with people wanting the actual fucking character
Imagine that. Also I don't know where the glass jaw comment came from, implying this version can't hold his own in a fight. Which again, how the fuck is that relevant to where he's from? You suck at enforcing your argument

>So you just want Beck as he usually is
Yes,you fucking faggot. Mysterio's entire schtick is that he's a first-class bullshitter and uses expert illusions and special effects to make it seem as if he actually has powers. Give him actual powers and that fucks up the character as a whole and turns him into Doctor Strange with a fishbowl helmet.

Apparently they're changing him from a special FX engineer, and to more of a scientist. I imagine that the golems are real, but probably under his control.

I want him to call this elementals "animatronics", not "robots".

I almost wonder if that fake "leak" was real now, about Mysterio being from the MCU Earth, but using the alternate Earth's Eye of Agamotto to conjure up his elementals and give himself powers to fight them.

>Apparently they're changing him from a special FX engineer, and to more of a scientist
I kinda imagined they would. I still think the green lasers n shit are fakes, though.
>I imagine that the golems are real, but probably under his control.
How so? And where did these NotElementals come from?

You can be Universe 1, we'll be Universe A

Not him but I'm sticking with the theory that they're elaborate golems/constructs held together by a singular flying device emitting some sort of field hold the "monsters" together. Notice how each Elemental is made of things in the immediate area, such as water, burning debris, and rubble. When Mysterio fights these monsters, all he has to do is turn off the machine and they're "defeated". It's possible these puppets are being controlled via remote either by himself or a secondary party working with Beck.

Oh and have a rule 63 Mysterio

Attached: R63 Mysterio.jpg (1275x1650, 450K)

Oh, so this is how they're going to shoehorn in mutants and the Fantastic Four

Probably alien tech. The other movies are pretty clearly showing there's a black market of advanced technology, and even civilian technology is getting more advanced due to the influence of the marvel characters, Probably using this to summon energy based automatons that absorb the materials around them (stone, fire, water golems) and he can go around with his gassy green jetpack "fighting" them and take the credit.

Yea Forums makes it sound like being a liar is literally his only character trait. Well I hope Disney does better for him than comics, if that's the case.

How about you read a fucking comic first before demanding they "fix" him? Dude is a showman

Isn't this the exact same plot in Spider-Men where Miles meets Peter?

Maybe Holland Spidey will grow up to become Peter B. Parker. Hence why both are U-616.

I ain't reading a comic. And you better hope that ain't all you got. Because that's what everyone thinks is all you got. It looks like the best we with an eye and a brain can hope for is another The Dark Knight where actual writers turn a joke and a cliche into a well-written character much to the dismay of the "not muh Mysterios."

Seriously, the amount of plot you are insinuating from the mere character is, frankly, embarrassing. If comics are this formulaic and predictable it's no wonder nobody reads them.

Attached: OP.gif (480x360, 3.2M)

Mac wants the flamethrower?

so did the latest trailer and this clip basically killed all the supposed leaks that were posted on this board right?
no one talked about misterio being from another earth or about the multiverse

Yeah. No leak from before mentioned any of this.

What would the hypothetical MCU equivalent of the cancerverse look like?

>>Tony Stark is dead.
Fucking confirmed!

>on a comic board
>doesn't read comics

peter spends most of movie in stealth suit

fucking why

Did anything ever come of them supposedly planning a CB TV show?

could someone reupload it?

>The multiverse has never been important to Marvel like it has been to DC
God Emperor DOOM would disagree.

>>movie is a clear bait for the audiences to go see the movie
What did he mean by this?

>The Skrulls being victims of Kree douchebaggery is not a new concept, that's why the Kree/Skrull war happened in the first place.
2 bad guys fight, so one of them's the good guy?

>616 JUST MEANS THE ONE THAT COUNTS
>ALL OTHER NUMBERS ARE WHO CARES TIER

wouldnt the ultimate twist be if mysterio was actually a hero, and in his universe, he was a hero too?

They got fooled, it's an ego thing

>Hulk's movie origin is from ultimate (super soldier project gone wrong)
You mean Abomination.

The only unanswered question left is who the Chameleon will be.
Apparently he's gay and has a crush on Peter in the comics, so it could be Maria or Multicultural Jane.

actually chameleon is the "good" mysterio, he tagged along with mysterio from their universe but then he figured he could take mysterios identity and become a hero instead
he turns on peter once peter rescues the real evil mysterio from his prison
then mysterio kills chameleon and evil mysterio jobs to peter

Far From Home Mysterio isn't just Quentin Beck... it's the Quentin Beck.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Quentin Beck isn't Multiversal! It's the comic's Mysterio in the movie universe!

I'm assuming the video, from 2015 since it says "12 MCU movies", pre-dates Daredevil S2.

Stop being autistic. All this means is that the movies have their own multiverse and isn't part of the comics multiverse.

That's how we know he's lying. If he'd said 199999 we'd be wondering if he's supposed to be credible.

This.

This is Mysterio of all characters, why would you believe him??

People upset at the idea the movie universe might declare themselves to be 616 confuse me. Let's ignore the flash tv show literally uses the earth 1/2/3/ designations the same way as the comics so this is something that has precedent. What's the problem?

>But the comics are 616!

Yeah, and the adapted movies could also be 616, just like the marvel cartoons have referenced the 616 number over the years. Comic 616 and Movie 616. They're never gonna crossover anyways.

Then of course the comics already killed their version of the movie universe with the incursions. And it's not like the comic number designations matter when marvel has been trying to remove the 616 designation since secret wars.

It's on every trailer channel op is just a fag

You autistic dumbasses

Attached: Into the Spider-Verse realities.jpg (919x517, 47K)

Whoops, meant

I'm pretty sure all the cartoons and shit have claimed to be 616 too, they even mention them being on 616 in into the spider verse
it's like how the cw dc shows all say they're "earth 1"
it doesn't really mean fuck all

oh you already beat me to pointing this out

I should mention spiderverse used 1610 as their earth despite that being the number for the ultimate universe.

So there's movie 1610 and comic 1610

like how he also was fucking around as a fake him in the ultimate universe???

Can comic readers tell me how all these elemental monsters and destruction are somehow special effects? Is this some sort of Scooby-Doo projector?

Yeah but DC has the concept of different multiverses, hypertime and previously infinite earths so a CW E-1 isn't out of the question. That said Marvel have never mentioned having more than 1 multiverse

And into the spiderverse also had peter be from earth 616, so there'd be three 616's, comic/movie/animated movie

but still, tv and movie writers are just google shit real quick to base their scripts on and don't give a fuck about the specific mechanics of the comics' multiverse rules

Beck is literally just that amazing at creating practical effects.

Actually Marvel has multiple multiverses but they are completley unrelated to the main one

You think the writers actually care about all that?

Quesada and Brevoort on suicide watch.

Sounds like it makes sense from a plot perspective. Most of the movie is him working with Fury and coming to terms with being a superhero again.

>not one, but TWO love triangles
D R O P P E D

>Also his suit is more sci-fi than magical,
Wasn't his original suit just made up of some alien FX prop suit parts anyway?

Disney gonna get shit since 616 is the other number of the beast.

Fantastic Four coming from advanced 60s universe confirmed

Because Fury is the Chameleon

>Dat body
>Dat mind
Prof Hulk is sexiest Hulk

>compromises SHIELD
Stopped reading here

>when they said "Spider-Man would be the center of the MCU moving forward"
Who exactly said that?

Peggy did mention the name Braddock in Endgame. So he's probably coming

>The breach is real, but Beck isn't really from an alt universe.

What would be the logic here? Pretend to be from a different earth for what reason? And Nick Fury, super spy who researches all these heroes, wouldn't find records of this guy that's lived his life on reg earth?

I think it's this ...
He's from a different earth, passing himself off as a hero but he's really not a hero and released the elements just to show off or some shit to convince people. Bam, easy af.

The logic being Mysterio feeds Fury a load of bullshit with the breach theory and the big reveal is he was completely right. Also quit assuming Fury knows everything because he worked for HYDRA for years

Also your theory is dumb because having real monsters defeats the purpose of Mysterio

What a faggot

>Also quit assuming Fury knows everything because he worked for HYDRA for years

I'm pretty sure if someone pops up claiming to be a hero from another earth whose stopping monsters Fury is gonna run a background check to make sure he's not just some incel making up shit.

Well having him being in a different earth would be a good way of having Fury not able to verify his background. He wont be able to tell if he's just lying or actually telling the truth.

Mysterio is actually a SHIELD agent, the whole movie is a training exercise to mold Spidey into the new Iron Man.

They could have done a viral marketing campaign by putting up "have you seen me?" posters with Gwenpool. Make it look like she actually has vanished from our world.

Captain Britain confirmed?

That and Peggy Carter mentioning an "Agent Braddock" in t he 70's gives me hope.
There were rumors about Black Knight and Captain Britain as prospective characters for a movie down the road, so chances are high: mcuexchange.com/guy-ritchie-captain-britain-black-knight/

>MCU is Dimension 616.
This is going to be confusing. Especially for the AO3 tagging system.

So, the MCU is like the Arrowverse? As in, a wholly separate multiverse from the multiverse of the comics that inspired it, with its own universes sharing numbers with the universes in the comics multiverse?

The greatest lies are built upon a kernel of truth

I hate this so much that you're probably correct

>Mysterious says
Fucking retards

>Doctor Strange confirms there's a Multiverse in his own movie 3 years ago
>"oh shit nevermind guys, since Mysterio said it, it means it's not real"

I would unironically enjoy Roger Rabbit style shenanigans with Spider-Ham in the MCU.

That is unironcally the best possible option.
Imagine if the 2D character speaks in word bubbles and other characters have to stop to read their dialogue.
Meanwhile they have to invent a machine to aid the live action character in communication because they have no concept of audio.

Because it's not a true comics based take version of the character.

I don’t understand you retards. No one denies the Multiverse exists, it’s the fact that Mysterio claims to be from an alt Earth is what people are calling bullshit on.

This board is on the fast track to being the next Yea Forums shithole given how it can’t think

We know jack shit about this Mysterio other than his word. You’re jumping to conclusions

See

what if its both, in a Booster Gold situation?
He is from an alternate reality, but in his reality he was just an SFX guy

>Turbo auts forgot that Selvig already designated the MCU as 616 before
>Into the Spider-verse also uses 616 as the main universe

Basically 616 is identifying the "Main" canon in each continuity, so 616 in Animation, Comics and Live Action.

>This board is on the fast track to being the next Yea Forums shithole given how it can’t think
Ya just noticed?

The only one jumping to conclusions is you. No one ever denied the Multiverse existed, the natural skepticism is Beck’s story which for whatever reason you can’t differentiate

yeah but they need a youtuber to come out and explain it to them, or someone from the movie saying "listen you fucking idiots"

Just check the comments on here
youtube.com/watch?v=VktWPESnmTQ

how does 616 matter post Secret Wars?

You can tell no one saw Into The Spiderverse since people are complaining about 616 being the MCU, I don't get it, are these people underage or just retards?

>Doctor Strange: dormamu the interdimensional destroyer, multiverse and alternate realities name dropped and SHOWN
>Endgame: my reality, your reality, bad branches, alternate realities
I understand you are still triggered over your theory being proven incorrect, but come on dude.

>Earth 616
Well, now people can shut up about MCU being a new universe.

What happened to the six other variations?

Retard.

Yes.

>You know what’d be a big fucking twist that they won’t do?
>list the most obvious twist that is almost assuredly what's going on

I get that Tom Holland is on course to having rdj levels of marketable, but jesus fuck this unmasking to absolutely everyone deal is getting silly.

Everyone look at this faggot!

There is only 2 things I want to know

1. If Mysterio is actually right, how will all of you who say he is bullshitting react?
2. How much do you bet that after the 2022 movies they will use the Multiverse as a plot device to introduce based Wade, Logan and Johnny Storm

Same thing that happened to the 7th. It was different each time of course. One was magicpocalypse, other was techy... it was quite interesting.

video is blocked, help?

1. I'd be surprised if they go that route, but I'll also remember that in that shitty Spider-Men book where 616 Peter went into the Ultimate Universe and met Miles (or was it the other way around?), Mysterio was the one fucking with portals to other universes. So there's precedent. Shitty, shitty precedent.
2. I'm sure they will use the multiverse at some point, not so sure if it'll be to introduce the X-Men and F4, but we'll see. I'd be less surprised if inspired by Mysterio's lies, SHIELD tries and succeeds in building a multiverse portal somehow in Far From Home than if Mysterio is actually from another universe.

That's just morrison making up new words everytime some other writer ruins his stuff.

>discovered in 05
Nice try tho

>people think just by taking a character from one universe and slapping them in another one is good writing

Yes, let’s ust rip X-Men and Fantastic Four from other universes into the MCU because there totally wont be lingering plots of why they left their native universe and if they will ever go back.

Just throw the X-men into the MCU where mutants don’t exist, making them the ONLY mutants with no mutant villains or x-men related characters with mutant abilities.

And let’s not forget the Fantastic Four. They are to be ripped from whatever universe they come from into the MCU. Let them abandon whatever universe they left to the hands of Doctor Doom or Galactus and have their home universe never brought up ever again.

I’m going to be pretty annoyed if Peter doesn’t try to call or even mention Doctor Strange.
>”Hey can you do the portal thing too?”

I thought based Keaton was confirmed to return

So he just blindly trusts him since he didn't do that when Captain Marvel crashed on Earth?

>So, the MCU is like the Arrowverse? As in, a wholly separate multiverse from the multiverse of the comics that inspired it, with its own universes sharing numbers with the universes in the comics multiverse?
No, the MC is Earth-199999.

Mysterio is bullshitting, per usual.

MCU universe should have been universe 80085 from the start.

Who's to say that they don't have the tech to verify his claims? They had that in the Ultimate universe. Pym and Banner could easily provide such technology, leaving Stark's leftovers aside. Or he could just ask Doctor Strange to scan him.

>199999
Honestly it was a bad idea to give the MCU a number designation that long and awkward to say.
Should have been like Earth-626 or Earth- 611 or something like that. I think they've kind of made it difficult introducing the multiverse concept while keeping cohesion with everything by having the MCU be such an awkward number to say, which might even have caused them to go "fuck it, lets just say it's 616 since most people don't care".

Maybe he's in an end-credit scene?

That's Marvel's Earth-11.

Thor the dark world said that the MCU is Earth 616

>dude mysterio is lying cuz mcu is earth 199999 and not 616 haha

jesus, in the MCU it was NEVER confirmed that Earth 199999 is the correct numerical assignation, that's something the comics came up with
Stop being retarded

This

You’re implying Fury trusts Beck at all

>the entire schtick of the last Spider-Man feature was alternate universes
>Sony still wants the SUMC crossover
>the last Avengers movie went balls deep in multiple timelines
>the multiverse in general is pretty much the last major superhero concept not yet explored in the MCU
>perhaps the highest-profile story featuring Mysterio in the recent years has him dimension-hopping
>said story is Bendis', whose USM run is the MCU copypasting wholesale already
>FFH is about Peter feeling unmoored and disattached from his old life, forcing him to reinvent himself
>kinda like a dimensional criminal stowaway using the clean slate to restart as a faux-hero could feel
b-but Mysterio is a fraud, read a comic book

COMIC FAGS BTFO

I'm still seething over chubby indian Flash Thompson.

Hey dumbfuck. If they were really doing the Multiverse, I’m pretty sure they’d go all out like Spider-verse did. Otherwise it’s a fucking lame plot barely touching on the concept.

You people don’t think

Yeah theres like 1 nod to the MCU in kid loki with one of the multiversal stamps being 199999 but thats about it.

I kinda like how transformers does the multiverse.

Basically divided into 3 layers

Multiverse - basically alternate timelines and realities

Megaverse - franchises that are tangetally related to transformers through things like crossovers

omniverse - the infinite rest of fiction and everything else

616-M.

The MCU is all about the slowburn. You introduce concepts, flesh them out, expand on them, then cash in. Doctor Strange and Endgame introduced the multiverse. Now this movie could flesh it out, bring in dimensional travellers, explain the ruleset. Following movies seed more plotlines and expand the concept further. Then, by Avengers 5 or 6, after all the build up, they'll do something wild like Secret Wars.

We just had a seven year build-up to The Infinity Gauntlet. You think they'll do this shit any different the second go around?

The slow burn for Spider-Man is The Sinister Six though. No one implied they couldn’t touch on Multiverse stuff, you’re just an idiot believing Mysterio and the monsters are from another dimension to begin with.

That is, indeed, the way it's done:

You do realize that they can do the Ultimate Mysterio and still involve him in the Sinister Six afterwards? They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Also, I never said that the monsters are real or from his universe. It's obvious that those and his abilities are still smoke and mirrors.

Plus, what purpose would teasing Mysterio as a visitor from another universe serve, if he isn't, that just having him pretend to be a run-of-the-mill Kamar Taj sorcerer wouldn't? Multiverse is obviously something they're setting up one way or another. You're looking for a twist in something that isn't there, especially if most people, like right now, are expecting Mysterio to be bullshitting already. It's Rey's parentage all over again. The twist is that there is no twist.

>The twist is that there is no twist.
This, and it's fucking obvious since everyone knows who Mysterio is and how he's full of shit, yet presenting him in the trailer like that at face value just has the intention of throwing people off, expecting THAT to be false when it actually isn't.

Casuals don’t know who Mysterio is, and think the monsters are the true threat. Also I don’t know why you guys keep parroting Ultimate Mysterio when he was 616 to begin with, which is what they’re claiming this universe is. You’re obsessed with this subverting the expectation thing when in reality a lot of these Marvel movies are pretty standards/formulaic. This is just another in a long line of dumb fan theories that never panned out
>OMG they’re going to introduce the real Mandarin
>Thanos is totally going to fall in love with Hela
>Vulture got his tech from Norman
How quick you forget

this

>It's Rey's parentage all over again.
Citing the time a faggot set up a mystery box and then another faggot said the box is empty because he thinks coherent writing is boring isn't a good way to bolster your argument.

based mysterio fooling retards

I hope there's a cross over of Agent Venom Chad Flash Thompson meeting MCU Flash

This lead to articles claiming slob Peter is the real Peter

MCU MJ though

I'm pretty convinced 833 Mysterio is legit and Element Man is actually Main MCU Mysterio tricking everyone. Also Mysterio saying his universe could have used someone like Pete even though 833 is home to Spiderman UK, meaning he's presumably not there is a big red flag as well. Also, Captain Britain is seeming more and more likely between Peggy's line in Endgame, talk of a CB movie, and now this. To many UK related things going on to just be throwaway references in my mind.

fuck you mean 'suddenly', who else would be at the top? I mean yeah, doc ock and goblin are the most recognizable but they're mostly boring. illusions and trickery are the shit

The Russos were asked about if there were references to Namor and Captain Britain in Endgame. They didn't deny it.

Similarly, the director of Far From Home was asked about if Chameleon's in the movie. He also didn't deny it.

I expect him to be a scientist the same way Fantastic from new vegas was a scientist

Attached: a4Lm4dv_700b.jpg (700x395, 39K)

>Character's entire gimmick is deception
I'll believe it when I see the movie in July. Until then we have to understand that that is just how Beck is.

Attached: 1376791831927.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>mfw they're actually making a movie with Mysterio
>mfw they get Kraven for Spidey 3

Attached: 1423874414902.gif (223x207, 111K)

that sounds more like Booster Gold than Mysterio

New topic: include Kraven in the next movie while also involving another school-related storyline.

Right that’s why the breach is real but his story isn’t

Kraven is a new sex ed teacher

Attached: 1376790996493.png (370x357, 235K)