Endgame is on track to becoming one of the most successful movies of all time by telling a continuing story with vision...

>Endgame is on track to becoming one of the most successful movies of all time by telling a continuing story with vision and stakes
>The DCEU once had a vision thanks to Zack Snyder with a mature story that had consequences for its characters
>WB fired him to pander for zoomerbux with FLOSSIN and promptly got forgotten and buried by Endgame as a result

Is anyone else besides me miserable over what could've been?

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Shazam was great though. So was Aquaman. Looking forward to what they do with Batman but I am sad that it wont be Affleck.

No because Shazam is the best and only good capeshit movie released in 15 years.

As if Aquaman and Shazam aren’t more in line with the successful formula of the MCU than any of the shit snyderfilms

No bullying Billy.

Attached: 1554084254982.png (500x750, 228K)

Is it true that a horror film director was in charge of sahzam?

Yup. And Sam Raimi worked on horrors too.

Yeah it apparently exists in the same universe as Lights Out

No, in this case, you are really alone, for once. Sniders' run was shit, and with Aquaman and Shazam, it look like DC is finally going in the right direction.

Horror movie directors have the best track record with capeshit. Second best is TV sitcom directors. Somehow actual action directions can't make a good comic book action movie to save their lives.

>The DCEU once had a vision thanks to Zack Snyder

It doesn't make something inherently good just because it has vision behind it. Vision doesn't mean shit if it's looking to dive right into the ground from the git-go.

Seems to work for a lot of genres. Peter Jackson did horror and horror comedy before Lord of the Rings.

>Marvel has 10/10 live action movies
>DC has 10/10 animated movies
Thats a fine balance that i'm happy with.

The new DCAMU movies kinda suck for the most part

Huh. That explains the conference room scene, the camera work and general ambience. god, that scene was amazing and terrifying for a children's movie. Horror directors should do more light hearted stuff.

>a mature story that had consequences for its characters
They undercut Superman's death in the movie he died, and he was brought back in the next.

when does it come out

The newest ones are still decent, only bad one I can think off the top of my head are Killing Joke, and maybe some people not liking Ninja Batman

>Somehow actual action directions can't make a good comic book action movie to save their lives.
Maybe its because horror/suspense directors know that they can and sometimes need to "play" with the audience? They need to take in consideration every aspect of their movie, otherwise it won't be scary or it will fail to grab the attention of the public. I feel that action directors think they can disregard stuff; for example, in marvel movies, they didn't care at all about the soundtrack(that's why you can't remember the musical theme of any of their movies) and dc, well, all of the snyder/nolan fiasco with the superman movies and justice league.

Where is dc's oscar for animation?

>a mature story

Do Snyderfags really believe this?

Attached: Man-of-steel-Christ-pose.jpg (472x356, 21K)

where is marvel's? spiderverse doesn't count because that was all sony. Marvel only leased the characters.

DC hasn't had a 10/10 animated film in over a decade and none of the Marvel movies break past 8.5

>Zack Snyder
*Hee hee haw haw haw...Here we go again, right? Primitive "vision" and grotesque symbolism. Ho ho haw haw!*

Attached: M (8).png (348x360, 93K)

You ever get tired of making this thread?

It's the same reason comedy actors are often really good at dramatic roles.
They are used to playing the extreme ends of a spectrum, and therefore, are more flexible when it comes to toning it down.

Shazam is also a good script and story. A good director is only as good as his script. And shazam was good on both fronts, so everything comes together and compliments the other element.