Kwannon is chummy with Logan

>Kwannon is chummy with Logan
>They are going to have Kwannon reform and join the X-men
>Betsy will be killed off
>Kwannon will end up taking the Psylocke codename

How will you feel(especially you Britlocke fags who are happy with her being british again) when Kwannon ends up taking everything of value from Betsy; her iconic look and costume, her place with the X-Men, and her Superhero name?

Don't pretend that they wont take the Psylocke name away from Betsy so they can try to effectively completely transform Kwannon into the iconic Psylocke for marketing. Betsy will have become a redundant and disposable character and probably get killed off.

I hope you Brit-Betsy fags are happy, you wanted her British again and soon or later she's going to end up Dead.

Attached: 1557068479582.jpg (1987x3056, 1.38M)

That's great, no one gives a fuck about that white bitch. Give us asian Psylocke again.

friendship ended with BETSY
now KWANNON is my new best friend

Excalibur is for fags, British comics are gay besides Dredd

Was what Marvel did the right thing? Or should they have retconned Betsy into being Japanese from the start?

I bet you hated Marche in FFTA too

What the fuck was so wrong with the body swap?

How many fucking villains will join the X-Men at this point?

The only thing about Psylocke that I cared about was her relationship with Brian, and that's been dead for years.

>Implying Hickman's gonna pay attention to any of this when he takes the reins in July

>There are people who want to bring back the body swap

Do you guys seriously want more body dysmorphia / tranny metaphors in your X-men? Just leave it as it is and let Kwannon be Revanche.

>implying Hickman isn't steering the ship right now and instructing everything happening n AoX, UXM and all other X-books to fit into his master plan because him and Jordan White said they've been planning it for over a year

If Betsy was wearing the blue/purple leotard(even with the pantyhose) and they were downplaying the difference(slightly different facial features?)? Maybe. But Kwannon is stealing Psylocke's look entirely. You think this isn't going to end with her completely taking over as "Psylocke"?

this is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

I welcome it.

Those are some weird looking hips. Also naming some ninja bitch after the buddha seems stupid at best.

>woman swapping bodies with another woman
>tranny metaphor
????

Underrated post, Bub

Who the fuck is Kwannon?

He isn't. No matter how often you paste this lol.

A battle rapper from the late 90s/early 00s

>Yea Forums doesn’t want this

Attached: DD44F839-F3A3-4D12-94DC-B53F1028B06C.jpg (613x501, 27K)

A hearty chuckle was had.

No. It just doesn't feel right unless she's a ninja in a blue leotard.

Betsy Braddock is pretty bland without getting ninja body replacement. Maybe if they went farther down the "cyborg" angle instead of just her eyes.

She literally just murdered Joseph in the previous issue, and they let her join like it never happened.

is he listing off the dead?

Yea that's the recurring issue with modern X-men in that they were better than the evil mutants because they didn't go around killing.

Now they are just proving them right

Charles would not be happy

Xi'an is. Remember, from their PoV everyone in Age of X-man is dead

Attached: Uncanny X-Men V2018 #017 (2019) - Page 10.jpg (1987x3056, 836K)

>Charles would not be happy
Ah yes, Charles Xavier, the man that literally wiped someone from existence before he founded the x-men and then sealed his memories of the event because fuck guilt.

X-Men comics were a mistake.

It's even worse than that. Joseph was Magneto's heroic clone, a former member of the X-Men who died saving the world. His creator brought him back, but brainwashed him to be a villain, this was the second time he'd appeared as a villain, nobody ever helped him, they just let his killer join the X-Men.

Offensive to libtards (cultural appropriation or yellowface or something).

Killing is only bad when Rachel tries to do it

What the fuck did you just say to me? No really I don't know those words

Was kinda creepy. Think about it, is it normal for a white guy to dream about being in Mandingo’s body?

Marvel effectively erased the characters responsible for the body swap aside from Spiral so it seemed kind of redundant? Meaningless storywise and art wise considering artists have Euro'd up Betsy long before they parted ways.

What's that type of chest called?

Being body swapped gave her ninja skills and Psychic energy blades. Before that she was just a another telepath. And the body swap angle makes it unique. It's basically a secondary origin story.

Why not just kill Betsy and have her body jump into Kwannon? It can be like when Peter was hijacked by Doc Oc except Betsy leaves Kwannon in control and uses her psychic powers so others can see phantom Psylocke?

Actually this is an issue I have with the Cuckoos. Due to their psychic link they should have been able to use distributed processing to keep their dead sisters effectively alive, just spread across their bodies, taking control of one of them whenever they wanted to talk/do something. As an added bonus it should have made them more powerful whenever one of them died.

Why not just retcon her into always having been ethnically asian? And give over the iconic Psylocke look to Kwannon.

Kwannon isn't even a mutant

Attached: comeon.jpg (606x786, 231K)

>Why not just retcon her into always having been ethnically asian
One of Psylocke's powers is she's retconproof, assuming that hasn't been retconned for maximum Marvel has no editors.

Sophie died because they were overclocking themselves. Esme died because she's a bitch.

Was a mistake but Juggernaut with that haircut look badass.

>Betsy and Kwannon remerge
>Combined person asks to be called Kwannon since it's the body's name but makes it clear she still has all of Betsy's memories an personality.
Is it better?

Because her brother is Captain Britain. Required she be Anglonese originally.

She can't be made his adopted sister, step sister, or half sister?

>Kwannon isn't even a mutant
And? X-men have had nonmutant members before. Hollow comes to mind.

She could be a half-sister. Make her mom (or dad) be from Singapore or Hong Kong.

>In the comics wolverines claws make a "Snikt" sound
>In the movies they always make a "SCHWING" sound
What does Snikt even sound like bros?

no. And it's a solution to a problem that never should have existed.
Betsy and Kwannon were two characters that nobody cared about. They merged and turned into a more interesting one

but she has no reason to join the x-men

It's the sound of a piece of metal quickly sliding along a track and coming to a sudden stop. The SNAKT sound of him retracting them is the same but deeper because the sudden stop is in the thicker part of his forearm.

Kinda like a key entering a lock.

I'm not sure Kwannon even existed as character pre-body swap. I think she was introduced afterwards.

To be fair, neither do most x-men.

She doesn't have a purpose in the X-Men or with Mutantkind now that she's normal again.

What purpose did she have with them before that? Mutates and mutants are treated very differently in Marvel.

Assassin for Asian crime gang.

So literally none.
See
But seriously, why do people join the X-men? Like 1 in 3 is dead at any given moment and human/mutant relations have worsened drastically since their founding. You're basically just signing up to die horribly for nothing. I'd rather go out in a giant explosion or robot attack. At least that would be quick. Worst case scenario I get a horrible disease and die while dope up in a hospital bed or I get killed in a random hate crime.

>Like 1 in 3 is dead at any given moment

Yeah but no other super hero team has health insurance with such a generous resurrection policy

>Yeah but no other super hero team has health insurance with such a generous resurrection policy
Eh, Thunderbolts are pretty good about not dying for realsies.

>Juggernaut isn't a mutant, but he's on board.

he's charles' brother

Would you call independent mutant like Whirlwind and Typhoid Mary successful at life?

go back to CBR

British girls are gross, Betsy sucks ass

Like you wouldn't pay money for her to suck your ass.

maybe if she had blue hair but purple is a no go too

Whirlwind seems happy with his lot in life as a supervillain, robbing banks, stalking his waifu and trolling Hank Pym. He's a regular member of two different villain teams where nobody cares that he's a mutant.