Which was the better take on Elektra and The Hand: the Fox version or the Netflix version?

Which was the better take on Elektra and The Hand: the Fox version or the Netflix version?

Attached: fox netflix.jpg (1485x2160, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzmNeBZ-iaU
youtu.be/_reYWYnPTcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Netflix had the better actress.

What about story-wise?

I can't remember the old movies well enough desu.

Literally the only thing I remember about that movie is ben affleck’s awful hair. It looks like he got hit with radioactive hair dye.

It’s weirdly purpleish in some shots.

Attached: 37F5D1E8-4305-4CB4-B7CD-573D7EFC188A.jpg (550x458, 40K)

She actually seemed dangerous and crazy. Interesting dynamic with Matt, good chemistry. I really like her despite the bad writing in Defenders and the multiple deaths or whatever.

Attached: dd-ep5.jpg (1156x771, 133K)

Fox

Why? Weren't those movies terrible?

Despite mixed messages people around here give, I liked a lot of what Netflix did with Elektra/Daredevil and even Ironfist towards the end with colleen being best piece of tail that guy is ever going to get in visual media

Attached: yes.gif (250x250, 2.59M)

100% agree
Daredevil was amazing (even though season 2 was a little messy) and holy hot damn colleen the best 3d waifu I've ever seen

Excellent taste Yea Forumsmrades.

Attached: 1505746149492.jpg (450x500, 24K)

>the better Daredevil
Absolutely Netflix

>the better Elektra
Netflix but it doesn't take much to do better than the movie, a rando cosplayer would do better than that.

it's sad we'll never see any of them again

Attached: 39318461_294455121333949_751128508066955264_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.05M)

Eh they had a good run.

Attached: Spinningwaifu.webm (640x360, 1.25M)

Garner has a better ass.

Attached: 40073180_1705440769566010_4117709863935541248_n.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Who's that?

Netflix (which wasn't great but was better than that abortion of a movie)

Attached: elektra.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

Bad kunoichi, but good evil waifu.

She was too skelly for me

>Dad, you got killed by a supervillain, don’t worry I’ll avenge you! I know martial arts!

>Gets killed on first night out.

Jennifer Garner’s was the more realistic take that’s for sure.

>even Ironfist towards the end

how? Everything about Iron Fist was totally botched, and Danny belongs with Misty.

good, the Netflix shows were straight garbage and Iron Fist was legit raped

No one wants to see a whiny incompetent angsty Danny with a Kun Lun where people wear bathrobes

Attached: dancingelektra.webm (640x640, 1.91M)

All true but Colleen was still a top tier qt. I also liked Ward, and Bakuto and Sigourney Weaver from the Hand.

Has Daredevil ever had a kid in the comics?

End of Days
Daredevil: End of Days is a 2013 eight-issue comic book miniseries that chronicled Daredevil's final days.[3] During his final battle with Bullseye, Daredevil whispers the single word “Mapone” to Bullseye before being killed by a blow to the head by his own billy-club. Several years before his death, Daredevil had confronted the Kingpin when he returned to Hell's Kitchen. Fisk had made a deal with the government and Daredevil, seeing no other options to stop Fisk, killed him in front of many people on the streets.[4]After killing Fisk, Daredevil disappeared many years until his final battle with Bullseye, having either alienated from or shunned by his friends and fellow superheroes. Matt had been training Tim Urich, the adopted son of longtime friend Ben Urich, to become the new Daredevil.[5] After finishing Tim's training and becoming aware of Bullseye's return to Hell's Kitchen, Daredevil returned to prevent any more of his past enemies to affect his successor. His actions during his final battle drove Bullseye mad with curiosity over the word “Mapone”, leading him to commit suicide.[6]

It is revealed that Matt had fathered a daughter named Mapone Romanova with the Black Widow. After Natasha's death, Matt and Mapone seemingly became estranged.[7] Matt was also allegedly the father of four other children with several of his past lovers: Elektra Natchios has a son also named Matthew, Milla Donovan has a son named Franklin, and Mary Walker is the mother of two twin boys.[8] It remains unconfirmed however, if Matt really is the father of these children or if he was even aware of their existence.

Non canon ones, elseworlds etc. he should though.

this

Attached: fancyektra.webm (640x640, 802K)

I swear to god that book is just one big “catholics don’t wear condoms” joke.
I thought I was gonna shut it and it would start to play Every Sperm Is Sacred.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Murdock is just a manwhore.

Matt Murdercock strikes again.

That’s a scary name desu.

When you put it that way that makes that part of the movie hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzmNeBZ-iaU

I miss Luke Cage. He was the only Defender I liked

youtu.be/_reYWYnPTcU

>wHy DoNt ThEy PuT lAdY sUpErHeRoEs In SeXy CoStUmEs?
>Electra
>Catwoman
oh shit i think i figured out why

What is this autism?

It’s a scary penis. Everyone who touches it dies.

So... why?

Discord Trannies.

Do you think you could have abbreviated this information? Or were you actually trying to attract spergs from every direction.

I was being lazy and copypasting wiki

more terrible than the Hand being run by a diverse crew of kun-lun expats hunting dragon bones to stay immortal?

Yeah. There’s a difference between inaccuracy and bad storytelling.

He hasn't said.

not really