Which end-of-a-decade-long-buildup villain had the worst resolution?

Which end-of-a-decade-long-buildup villain had the worst resolution?

Attached: Three Villains.png (1410x271, 679K)

Yes

I only recognize Thanos so him.

Attached: 1557106791665.jpg (768x1280, 83K)

Who's the guy on the left? Thanos had the best resolution

Why not all three?

Xehanort>Thanos>>>>>>Night King

Story wise Thanos beats Xehanort but the fight with him and the fact it's the same Xehanort and not him from the past puts him higher for me.

DaD can suck my ice cold dick

Don't watch Game of SJWs so I go with Xenahort

Thanos is the only decent one
Nigga King and Xehasnort can suck my butt

worst to best:

night king
endgame thanos
xehanort
infinity war thanos

Night King easily. He got shanked with a common household knife.

Infinity War literally ended with Bad end so that Thanos could really be the big bad he was destined to be.
People bitch about him being killed so easily on the second movie, but he was literally a means to an end. He died the second time because Tony Stark is a fucking genius and thought to build his own glove instead of repeating the same fight over again.

Funny you should mention that, a good deal of the conversation surrounding it now is how the foreigners have been systematically killed off, the women have gone stupid with power and the white men are preparing to save the day

Game of Thrones. KH has been awful for so long it doesn't matter. Endgame was a decent 2 hour movie buried in a 3 hour slog.

What would you have cut out?

Night King had 8 seasons of buildup got shanked by someone sneaking through the army of the dead on a ninja horse and then pulling the most basic knife trick around

People will be telling their children about this shit

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a pejorative by the end of the year

A lot of the dead air, for one. Infinity War covered far more info at a brisker pace. Cut most of the soul stone bullshit, it was padding itself to give Scarlet and Jeremy more screen time. Scott's section needed a recut, it lingered quite a bit on less important bits than the unimportant. Tony and Howard's interaction drags significantly, which kind of defeats the point, as does Cap watching Peggy (much less so). The entire Peter-carrying-the-gauntlet, Carol returns, girl brigade, Carol v Thanos sequence is just a massive wank off, really would have been better to choreograph a shorter scene and actually integrate the cast well throughout the big fight instead. There's also a ton of repetitive dialogue and jokes that hold for way too long.

It's hard to really put into words because so much of the movie is dead air, likely built for the audience to loudly react.

>than the unimportant.
I somehow forgot to delete that. Whoops

>Night King had 8 seasons of buildup got shanked by someone sneaking through the army of the dead on a ninja horse and then pulling the most basic knife trick around

Based Arya

Attached: Arya.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

>the MCU cannot compete with GoT
>shills cry

Night King >>>>>>> Xehanort >>> Thanos

I'll give you one worse.

Foundation X of Kamen Rider

from 2009 to 2019

>featured in 2 series
>Was a main force in one movie
>was a twist reveal in a special
>And was more of a casual mention in another movie.

Attached: X_suitcase.png (1136x640, 1.32M)

All 3 are pretty terrible

>Don't watch Game of SJWs

God I hate you faggots.

Real toss up between Xehanort's "I was good all along" moment and Endgame Thanos being a different character than the one we actually got invested in with Infinity War

Night King is a big whatever since he's hardly a character, he's just some emotionless monster who kills to make zombies so he can kill more.

>Night King is a big whatever
>Built up for eight seasons and dealt with in a single episode

People keep saying this but he was never built up, the night king barely showed up like two seasons ago, what was hyped up was the winter itself which albeit still was disappointing in it's solution, it was never have a very big villain presence given it was a force of nature, I would've liked it if they had to deal with both Cersei AND the winter at the same time honestly

Xehanort, because KH3 was the Age of Ultron in video game form.
Introducing the Master of Masters and the Union Cross bs before 3 was complete was a mistake.

He was dealt with over many episodes, though. There were several confrontations with him, and extra many in that episode.

How is this Yea Forums at all?

Imagine if Olaf from frozen suddenly interrupted the final xehanort bossfight and killed him.

Imagine if Groot did the snap against thanos.

Night King hands down, they have no idea how to end GoT

Kingdom hearts always sucked narratively, time travel is a terrible and convoluted way to beat a villian, and take your HBO shit back to Yea Forums or Yea Forums

but all the men become secondaries and the woman are the ones that are badass (as badass as you can be when the plot doesnt make sence and everyone is a literal retard, even the badass ones)

test

well yeah, when you build your series to appeal to SJWs nothing will ever be enough for them because they find reasons to be upset as a hobby

>muh sjw's

Drink bleach

Lmao you can't even discuss the Night King with the other two. God his resolution was terrible.

Xehanort had not only his entire character assassinated, but his plans also got retconned ultra hard at the last fucking minute. Not only that, but suddenly he had magic way above and beyond anyone else despite there having not been a single fucking difference between him in 3 and BBS until he gets the actual X-Blade.

To add insult to injury, in BBS FM he knows Eraqus is hiding in Terra's heart, yet in 3 he's somehow super confused and surprised to see Eraqus. Him Norting everyone was all to just make some dumb keys which was never at all hinted at (No, the 13 darknesses and 7 lights did not fucking mean 'make some replicas of his keyblade and somehow just x-blade time now) which completely contradicts his admitted plans in DDD, and worst of fucking all his plan is retconned from "I wanna see what happens when Light and Dark clash, and all is brought back together with the X-Blade to see the REAL keyblade war finish!" to "MUH RIGHT TO RULE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST"

Attached: 1556639969376.png (281x255, 57K)

At least his fight was cool.

>complaining about sjws
I always imagine boomers doing this, and zoomers don't give a shit or don't know what those are.

>time travel is a terrible and convoluted way to beat a villian
That's not always true, going back in time to defeat an alien god through cosmic abortion in Earthbound was some tight shit.

Xehanort was confusing as fuck but damn that was a fun bossfight, really went the distance.

Thanos matched and beat everyone he fought to the point the only way to stop him from winning a second time was the death of the most useful avenger. Pretty good.

Night King just makes me laugh when I realize people watched Hardhome and were genuinely afraid of him and thought he would be this big thing, when he's so pathetic a 100 pound little girl could easily kill his ass with a knife while he's holding her. When you can get killed by that lame character, its pretty much confirmed you're not even miniboss teir.

Thanos easily

Attached: nothing-personal-kid3.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Death of the most useful avenger
Carol didn't die, user