>Entrapta found a first one’s tech disc
>Said disc infects first one’s tech with a virus
>The virus makes said tech turn hostile
>The sword is first one’s tech and as such can get infected
>That’s shown to infect She’Ra as well
>Mara was the She’Ra that came before Adora
>It’s said that Mara got crazy outta nowhere and started destroying everything

Entrapta was onto something

Attached: Entrapta_at_the_controls.png (640x674, 234K)

Nah, I think they're going to end up going with Mara having cut Etheria off from the rest of the universe in an attempt to protect it.

It's coming back. Regardless of what they have planned for the plot. No way are they going to skip out on one of the few set pieces that makes Adora interesting.

>"oh, don't mind me!, i'm just sitting here waiting for the butthead who always posts Noelle's deleted tweets in every single She-ra thread."

Attached: SPOILER_hambaga.png (994x710, 103K)

Entrapta has been shown to be able to rebuild the disc after broken.
If they give her enough time to investigate she can discover whatever damaged it (I doubt it was built to do what it does nowadays) and truly damage the Rebellion.

>Using someone deleted/old tweets against them

Attached: 540.jpg (540x405, 49K)

>delete this! I only think like that! just because I said it in public DOESN'T COUNT
ebin

It's probably something on the line:
>Hordak pops up in Etheria
>Ancient Ones want to sacrifice the planet to stop him
>Mara goes against them and destroy part of Light Hope/runes network

My God! It's proof that women really do cut their hair short as a direct attack on your boner! Legalizing haircuts for women is indirect castration!

Why is western art so ugly?

>This is how these people defend their stalking
Is it any wonder why adults who watch cartoons are still thought of as manchildren?

Based

Get fucked tumblr dykes, your show sucks and is made by an unapologetic misandrist

I think it's more her rampant hatred of men than her style choices, user.

this is how people defend their bigotry.

>2014 tweets

People change and grow, a lot of lesbians go through a men-hating phase before noticing there's no need to blame personal experiences on a full group.

I say this as a dyke myself.

Where in this list of tweets do you see rampant hatred of men? Is it where she states that there are men who who are afraid of their tastes not being catered to 100% of the time? Is it where she states that you can't take a joke?

You see, this is what I love about you guys. You're so cowardly that you default to deflecting like a mother fucker and you're too stupid to realise that this isn't black and white. I can think of both Noelle and her stalkers as scum.

And it’s still obvious noelles the same man hating feminsit prude she is back then as she is now, this show is proof. Dykes are fucking scum

>unironically defending her tweets
I fucking hate this board the fucking outsiders eating it through the inside out
>I hate noelle, but aren’t her critics just as bad, they’re problematic sexist assholes, don’t you agree?

5 years ago too. How old was she? Drinking age? We going to throw James Gunn back on the cross?

>A cartoon show is proof
Yeah. I remember when Moby Dick was proof Melville really hated whales.

Honestly. If you think things are any different, to how they way five ways ago, you're the only outsider. It's obvious you got here during gamergate.

I'm not defending her tweets. I'm just asking you to point out the quote that proves your thesis that she hates men. I'm sorry if this is a level of discourse that reddit did not prepare you for.

Yes, it is proof. Well gee if it wasn’t obvious that she catrated the designs to spite the male audience from being attracted to them, she also made
>bow black, his dads gay, and possibly a trans man
>hordak into fujoshit bait and some faggy anime sequels design because “waghhh monsters are too gross and masculine”
>adora into a balding dyke and catra her lesbian ship bait that’s painfully obvious to everyone involved

>projecting
Nice try, but it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that you only can’t to Yea Forums to defend this hot garbage. Fuck off back to tumblr where your kind belong
>I’m not defending her tweets but...
You’re defending her tweets

>He's so mad that he's not the target audience.
Dipshit, you were never the target audience of a little girl's t.v show about princesses. Too bad She-ra doesn't have breasts, since this is always what it comes back to.

>possibly a trans man

Attached: Adora Coffee.png (600x600, 118K)

>Saying I'm projecting
Aww, look at the little baby user trying to copy what smarter anons have said. Fuck off back to the wilderness, where your kind belong.

Fucking overweight man hating tumblr dykes aren’t the audience, you have no right to shit all over a franchise you have no claim too for your misandrist ship bait. Kill yourself

Ahhh, the tumblrina is now doing condescension, how cute. Classic woman’s tactic, if it wasn’t already obvious you’re from tumblr it’s proven now. Piss off dyke, you’re not welcomed here.

Yes, showcasing that you have tourette's syndrome is the perfect way to win an argument. Mummy's so proud of you. She just wishes you got out of her basement.

>Drawing black characters is wrong
>Drawing lesbians as a lesbian artist is wrong
>Redesigning an old humanoid monster into a new equally humanoid monster is wrong

Attached: w.jpg (355x283, 12K)

I don't see you pointing out the tweet that proves she hates men, you mouthbreather.

Nice cringe thread

>INCEL INCEL DICKLESS MEN MUH SOGY KNEEE
>REEEEEE STOP CURSING AT ME
Stop being a hypocrite, stupid

Here she is! My wife!

Attached: 1545332125534.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

A classic woman's tactic? My friend, everyone you know is condescending to you. You're just to thick to realise it.

Tell me how you really feel. Feel free to let it all out.

Thanks for keeping up with the thread's intend and sharing best waifu pics

I'm embarrassed for you.

Making characters into dykes who previously weren’t is wrong, race swaps are wrong, and purposefully fucking over classic monster designs because you’re a faggot who wants everything to be flowers and rainbows is the most heinous of all.
>waghhhh men suck and are all sexist and evil
It’s obvious you retard

>more deflection and condescension
Thanks for proving my point, tumblrinas too stupid to properly argue so they insult instead.

If it's obvious, why aren't you quoting it?

Recognise that this is the hill you've chosen to die on and try to figure out where you went wrong in life.

>men have limited vocabulary it seems
There is that specific enough for you you drooling paste eAting retard?

If u want a new show to look like an old show, watch the old show.

I think redesigning is good, this is a new show, would hate if everything looks the same, specially bc the old SheRa was bland as fuck

Attached: brah.png (622x622, 468K)

>this entire thread after

Attached: 1557203544548.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

Don't forget, it's her birthday today.

Attached: 1556921107086.png (4000x3600, 3.33M)

>I think redesigning is good,
Only good when you improve the designs, this has taken an ax and chopped over everything good from the original. I’m sorry you have chronic shit taste and are mentally retarded for liking this reboot user.

Is it really misandry to point out that you have limited vocabulary? That you're obviously struggling to write a coherent answer to my question?

How complex was the 80s series? Does She-Ra really have enough power to create a pocket universe? I wonder if Clone Hordak will ever team up with the main cast for certain reasons. he seems kinda chill.

Attached: 1545212038469.jpg (2000x2000, 209K)

I noticed a pattern with these She-Ra threads. There's one thread where the fans have their fun and another where the dyke-ra posters have their fun. I wonder if that was intentional.

Attached: 1555039539536.jpg (960x722, 58K)

>point out where the misandry is
>well is it really wrong if it’s true
Found the misandrist

>Not having the same taste as me is wrong

We all like what we like user

It depends on the timing of the threads. The ones that are posted when the American kids are at school tend to go by better.

When you like crap filled with the worst cliches that worsens the animation industry from its continued existence, yes you’re inferior for having shit taste, go fuck yourself

Maybe if Horde Prime attacks Etheria. Or some First Ones bullshit wakes up from eternal sleep.

Attached: tumblr_pqsho3Wuna1us9gu6o1_r1_640.png (584x609, 144K)

Now see what you did?

80's She-Ra was pink diet coke He-Man desu.

I think Hordak is just a worker from whoever is the real big bad guy, and the whole portal plot is used to bring said bad guy to Etheria and conquer it whole, or he got stuck here and needs backup.

>>woman says something mean
That was in the past
People change
LOL it's just a joke.
>>Man says something mean
THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM!

Nice strawman. Not at all an argument that a lazy, coward would use. You go man.

Using old af tweets to point at someone is dumb no matter who posted them or who is reposting them.

Stop using Twitter/Tumblr callout culture bullshit

/pol/ ruins another thread

We could use another website like Yea Forums, one that isn't thrown away to a Jap that doesn't want anything to do with it.

Attached: Entrapta says hi.png (1787x1006, 976K)

All websites that are like Yea Forums look like wannabe /pol/ 2.0 because normies think that's all there is to this place

I'm glad He Man will never get a modern reboot

Issue with many sites is that there isn't a webmaster who cares enough about the site to further guide it in a way without sucumbing to advertisers. Cripple-chan suffered the same fate but ten times faster.

>How complex was the 80s series?
It was a toy advert.
A glorious campy toy advert which ended each episodes with the characters turning to the audience and reminding them to; share, ask permission before taking something, don't do drugs, tell an adult if someone touches you in a way that feels bad etc. Half the time completely unrelated to the actual plot of that episode.

Actually in all fairness it did have an episode about book burning. And there was a consistent message about organising as collectives to stand up against tyranny and all that.
The whole rebellion set up did allow for more raised stakes than He-man.

/pol/tards tried and failed just like there trying and failing here.