Toonami Ratings for 5/4/19

Attack on Titan S3 part 2 will begin airing on Toonami starting May 25th. Timeslot yet to be decided. This means there is NO Memorial Day marathon this year. Because it releases here before the Funi stream, we might miss a 4th marathon too.

Lupin the Third part 5 will replace Jojo DiU on June 15th. Timeslot yet to be decided.

Last week was a disaster night, with the biggest show to show viewership drop since the move back to 11, with MHA losing 41% of the audience from Super. Obviously this killed the rest of the night. This week, MHA holds the audience a little better, but the overall block performance is still down. Asta remains in peak form, TERMINATING Jojo for the night, as well as SAO in the demo. In similar news, Boruto’s dad edged out Boruto, and HxH beat them both.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 756 0.35 455

11:30 My Hero Academia (r) 586 0.27 347

12:00a The Promised Neverland 397 0.20 252

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 367 0.18 235

1:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 327 0.17 224

1:30a Chad Clover (r) 340 0.19 242

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 314 0.18 227

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 315 0.18 232

3:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 322 0.19 241

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 253 0.14 185

Attached: 64F80CBF-4789-4B92-A67A-B50F0FADB75C.jpg (1334x750, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ47Tgf6tSk
programminginsider.com/thursday-final-ratings-20-million-watch-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-across-six-networks/
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/Toonami Ratings/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=B62Owu_xjBY
exhentai.org/g/1240389/67625895f6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not surprised PNL ratings are down it gets really boring the more you watch it

It’s actually improving in the area of not losing to the stuff after it, which is kind of surprising

Good to see the numbers are up this week

They forgot to bleep fuck at least once on adult swim last night.

These #KickVic scandal memes get better every week.

What show?

The only solution is bringing One Piece back.

Attached: 1537985128677.png (800x1273, 581K)

Gammusettu Machu Picchu. It was weird.

>ratings in the shitter
>let’s bring back a ratings abyss that lost to reruns nearly every week

>missed a part of the block because of city of heroes
>awake durin the day because of city of heroes
>actually might miss the block this week because shifted to days
the sun is fucking weird too shit. also early thread

Amazing how much better every single arc of HXH is compared to the boring, pompous, overhyped dreg that is the chimera ant arc

Toonami could use some large breasts, yes.

Attached: 1556438856844.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

Why are people leaving for Jojo and coming back for clover? Has clover gotten better?

It was always better. Reminder that it was about to get the 3am time slot before Demarco caved in to complaining fans.

I really wish they'd stop with all this flashback filler. Its like the best part of One Piece is the after arcs, being ruined be all this flashback filler for half an episode.

>Series' most famous arc which is constantly jerked by fans and critics alike kills the show and puts it in the graveyard slot
>The one arc that no one ever talks about and many thought would be the final nail in the coffin actually performs well and is gaining positive reception
Really makes you think
The fact that the first schedule was made by their rating analysts and that the HxH thing isn't a fluke is starting to make it clear Jojo was at 3 for a reason.

Attached: 1552723501917.jpg (1398x1080, 65K)

Jojo is overhyped dreck. Clover is underhyped kino

There’s plenty of shows with titty meat that aren’t snail pace garbage like OP

Why don't they bring back Miyazaki month?

Because that would cost the entire years budget for one night of mediocre ratings

Jojo - the actual show, not the memes - is normalfag repellent.

>series most famous arc

user, CA is, at best, divisive as fuck. York Shin is viewed to be HxH best arc. Anyway, here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 767 0.34 435

11:30 My Zero Lackademia(r) 457 0.18 231

12:00a The Promised No Ratings370 0.15 193

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 327 0.14 181

1:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 298 0.13 172

1:30a Chad Clover (r) 318 0.15 195

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 286 0.13 169

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 283 0.13 167

3:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 286 0.13 173

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 242 0.10 132

What the hell? Did Chad Clover get 3rd in demo for the 2nd week in a row AND tied HxH? On top of that, they're only 1k apart in the 18-49 demo. Maybe shoving Jojo to the dead end of the block was the best idea after all? I can't even remember what the first proposed schedule was, it feels like it was such a long time ago.

Sorry, I mean 4th in demo.

You know I actually just read the manga, it’s pretty great. The show hasn’t been that bad either.

It works better as a manga. It has far too much dialog for an anime. A lot of the “action” feels forced just so it doesn’t seem like you are watching a PowerPoint with a voice over

Was Demarco in the wrong for not picking up Fairy Tail? What's his problem? Perhaps it's too late now but if he had done it in 2013/2014 I imagine it would have done pretty decently.

Attached: le no budget anime man.jpg (640x526, 99K)

They absolutely should have got it back in 2012 instead of Naruto. People were crazy about FT then. If my count is right, we would be fairly close to the final season right now had he gotten it. But he is le fanservice bad man so he passed up a perfect AS tier anime in favor of old dogshit reruns no one wanted

Switch chad clover with my reddit academia and hunterchad x hunterchad with bored art online

Apologie, I forgot for a sec, probably should use infamous instead.
The first season of Neverland could have been good if the anime wasn't a stretch of mediocrity until the last quarter. Season 2 might be a better sell since it's more action-packed and focuses more on the fucking demons.

Attached: 608314079633309.jpg (928x950, 96K)

Will Carole & Tuesday come to Toonami?

Toonami is on Saturday

>Switch chad clover with my reddit academia
Yes
>And hunterchad x hunterchad with bored art online
No. The show is finally doing good and that will kill its momentum and the comfy 3:00am discussion.

Attached: 426303467927019.jpg (258x334, 10K)

Plus it’s about to end. There’s no sense moving it now

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

This guy gets it!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

Not that it was that hard to improve from those numbers in the first place...

That's been happening almost every week for a year.

Next week is gonna be hype
Ui omen and uss in the same hour thank God mha is at 11:30

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - October 19, 2019
My Hero Academia - August 24, 2019
The Promised Neverland - June 29, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - July 20, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 8, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - November 16, 2024
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Attack on Titan (Season 1) - May 18, 2019

Can't wait for all these shounens to get BTFO and removed bros. Even MHA will have to go on break with season 4 in October and Jojo Part 5 is a year at minimum away.

Attached: 1515834887611.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Shame Demarco still seems incapable of replacing them with anything decent

It's a Netflix exclusive, so you already know the answer.

Let's wait and see. I know that's resulted in heartbreak many times before, but this is going to be a stress test for him. Many of the major shounens have already aired, he'll need to actually think for once and look outside his comfort zone. There's an unprecedented amount of shows ending this year and I don't think even *he* thought Toonami would live long enough to say, end Hunter x Hunter. He will have to resort to literal forced diversity for once.

>entire block gets replaced this year

Attached: pepe sweet.jpg (500x473, 30K)

By the end of August, the block will look completely different. The cynic in me has them re-running Super.

Speaking of which, you can watch all previously aired episodes of: Super, Black Clover, Jojo: DiU, and Kai on the adultswim website.

>Demarco and budget on suicide watch

Never underestimate Demarco's willingness to rerun shit. Remember, he still has the eternal rerun options: Bebop, GitS, Big O, IGPX. He's kept them off the block for the past year, probably saving up for this summer.

Don't forget he now has the new FLCL seasons and SJ5 added to his pool of rerun fodder.

>all of these shows ending in June/July
Wew, and we already have confirmed losers like AoT and Lupin coming back.

Finally lads, it's six years too late but Demarco has no choice now. It's not like he has anything else to lose

Attached: 1504731095239.jpg (1393x769, 616K)

This is the year Toonami gets cancelled again.

Wait your turn.

Attached: toriko.jpg (1280x600, 219K)

>here's your new show bro

Attached: sarazanmai.webm (852x480, 2.77M)

What the fuck I swear I blocked this out of my memory

too bad they didn't adapt the rest of the manga

i wanna see this guy animated

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-120734~2.png (1928x1440, 3.72M)

Well we already know one is Lupin, so we are off to a bad start right out of the gate

It really baffles me how much toonami viewers just gobble up trash shonen. Like, really bottom of the barrel cliche garbage.

So let’s rack em up. In the next 3 months, these shows need replaced
>HxH (likely AoT is the pseudo replacement but not confirmed yet)
>TPN
>SAO (back in fall unfortunately)
>AoT
>MHA

I don’t know how they are gonna do it. Demarco seems willing to go to any length to not have to air anything that’s even a slight risk, but that may not be an option

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT JACK IF YOU GO BACK TO THE PAST YOU CAN UNMAKE ALL OF THIS

Super into Hero: Lose 22.5% Not as bad as previous weeks
Hero into Neverland: Lose 32.3% Time to push it back
Neverland into SAO: Lose 7.6% Maybe it did deserve to be up front
SAO into Jojo: Lose 10.9%
Jojo into Clover: GAIN 4.0%
Clover into Boruto: Lose 7.6%
Boruto into Naruto: GAIN 0.3% lol
Naruto into Hunter: GAIN 2.2% LEORIO FOR PRESIDENT. MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN
Hunter into Titan: Lose 21.4%

Loss:
12/08/18: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1494128529050.jpg (648x301, 22K)

One of these is Fairy Tail bros, I can just feel it. What other choice does he have?

why are you two so obsessed with viewer retention? back in the day people saw Bleach get double the viewership of whatever followed and went on with their lives.

back in the day saturday night was adult swim's dumpster

if we want to keep getting at least decent things to watch we need to keep people from tuning out

He hates Fairy Tail. He would sooner air reruns then air something he doesn’t like

Because when that was happening, AS was considering shutting ASA down for good because that wasn’t acceptable performance

This is the armchair ratings analyst thread user

Honestly it feels like they create their own problems. Let’s look at what the current checklist for getting on the block is
>is dubbed and has rights available
>isn’t from Funi or Sentai
>is action oriented
>passes le faggit mans obtuse taste and desire to make Toonami his MAL page
>is a fairly recent dub
If they can’t find content, it’s because they are too critical of what they want

Why do the autismos talk about anything on this site?

>People kept making fun of Black Clover
>It dominates

I dont really see it get made fun of anymore

Attached: 1555182869871.jpg (778x1200, 114K)

Why is Jojo so early on the schedule when it's a ratings blackhole?

Jojobronies can throw one hell of a tantrum

They're just really, really stupid, user. You can't fix stupid.

Last few episodes of JoJo have been really underwhelming, and at this point I'm seriously running out of steam. I like the characters more in Part 4 than in Part 3, but it feels like the story is going nowhere. I can't stand slice of life shows, and that's all this entire JoJo part has been.

But they are not even watching it.

TPN is the bigger black hole right now

Once SAO gets those Titties it will get more views than DBS

SAO won’t return until probably January given that it doesn’t start up in Japan until October.

Pretty likely that Mob replaces something and there are 1 or 2 more shows from the CR backlog.

>Yea Forums thinks toonami is getting cancelled any time soon because ratings

it's not happening, it's more likely drumpf gets out of white house by himself than toonami getting cancelled.

Attached: mistagun.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>OP hasn't seen Black Clover barely go over an almost 3 year old anime for so long he nuts hard after it meagerly reaches there after all this time
Hee hee ho.

DeMarco won't allow it.

NOW i will watch your shounen

>Mob
>cr backlog
Lmao do people still believe this?

It’s gonna be a miracle if we hit 2024 user. AS will have lost FG years prior at that point

Chad Clover is unironically better written. The memes can't mask the horrible asspulls Jojo pulls off regularly.

Why not set up Toonami for weekday nights? Excluding new episodes, do people casually watch adult swim anymore?

>cope
Salty faggots have no right to complain after destroying the formula that would have brought Toonami back

Sorry, forgot Sword Art Alicization was also 3 years old.

its nice backround noise

They can barely afford buying new shows every 6 months. Having it weekly would blow through content way too fast

But so is a lot of television. I’m a bit younger than most guys on the thread (I’m still a legal adult). But even when I was very little, the adult swim of the early 2000s had more to offer than reruns of syndicated television daily. Anime fans love their crunchyroll and torrents, but if AS were to retool the channel with a variety of Anime shows or shows in general, daily with it’s own segment, I feel like more attention would be brought to the now “Background noise” channel

>You know I actually just read the manga, it’s pretty great.
I think it gets a little too up its own ass trying to turn every little thing into a twist. I think by chapter 80ish I was forcing myself to keep going and I stopped completely at 120.

I miss him everyday, bros....

Attached: shigekiyo-yangu-46059.jpg (260x400, 38K)

>people come back that late in the night for Hunter

based

Thoughts on Pyon?

Attached: Pyon 2.jpg (256x256, 21K)

without spoilers

why is Gons dad so shitty

ITS TIME

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-6-11-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

he died pretty early on, was he even alive for 10 episodes?

>Naruto: Shippuden - November 16, 2024
JUST FUCKING GET RID OF IT

On one hand, I Kira is unlikeable
On the other hand, that little kid is annoying as fuck
On the other other hand I remember the "goodbye you little shit" image macro and now understand it

i dont know who to root for

It wouldn’t though. They can barely even draw an audience to the Toonami we already have, and we all saw what a ratings disaster primetime Toonami ended up being

Reruns of some sort are inevitable.

I believe the death of Toonami at this point will be brought about by the death of adult swim itself.

All these long ass shows would suit weeknight great but less people will watch them than the amount currently watching Robot Chicken and Squidbillies.

Though once FG and Bobs are gone they may just get desperate enough to try weeknight anime again.

She should get more screentime and thigh shots
He isn't even the worse dad on the block. Ging's blatant refusal to be a father is at the very least honest and he left his son in good hands. His half-ass underparenting is also way more preferable than Super Goku's innocent half-ass regular parenting.

Attached: __cheadle_yorkshire_clook_gell_and_piyon_hunter_x_hunter_drawn_by_trochoco__0bc0071a6c5420b69d792b67 (557x650, 190K)

It's just the way he is. No deep reason or if there is the manga hasn't gotten to it. Probably never will.

>seeing him point down at the cast from the skies every intro

Attached: 1447099674227.jpg (439x550, 165K)

That is some big delusion you've got.

why didnt Netero bring the other zodiac dudes to Chimera Ant arc again?

Do they even have any fighting prowess? I cant imagine the shiny guy doing anything cool

The shiny guy manipulated information and downplayed the threat of the ants. Morel and Knov mention that Netero was lucky to even get them.

Is the average IQ of Toonami viewers simply too low for TPN?

Attached: the-promised-neverland-3[1].jpg (600x334, 31K)

Once FG and Bobs are gone they will just shut the channel down. There’s no salvaging it at that point

Clearly not because HxH is owning Naruto.

Has adult swim been glitching tonight for anyone else?

Look at that cutie

Attached: emma.jpg (768x1024, 467K)

>grug like bad boring show
>that mean grug big brain

>Oh yeah, that happened

Attached: Mobile-Suit-Gundam-UC-1.jpg (1000x1413, 302K)

Jojo is a literal pleb filter

i liked it but the ending got weird fast

Which part is delusional? Them being desperate enough to try weeknight anime? Like they didn’t just do that with Super last year.

Do you have any idea how badly other cable channels do compared to the lowest rated comedies on Adult Swim? They won’t do half as well without Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers but they can easily survive. Besides, American Dad will stick around now that TBS is paying to produce it.

I honestly can't believe the manga was even able to run for as long as it did. Such fucking trash

Deconstruction of father figures in shounen anime.

>DBZ is a deconstruction now
Yeah

And Super flopped. If Dragonshit can’t do it, nothing can and they know that. Anime licenses are expensive as fuck. You are very delusional if you think they are gonna piss money away on a proven failure just because they get desperate. They would sooner air their originals for free since they would perform about the same

Don't you understand how bad things are about to get. Once a adult swim loses family Guy it's GAME Over.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ47Tgf6tSk
>"Black Clover should not be moved up the block because it's doing well in a later slot"
>but literal shitshows that can't hold their numbers steady like Jojo and TPN should
This faggot should stop doing Toonami ratings videos. Every single time BC eats up the shows before it, the only thing he says is that "omg the later shows hold their own really well" like what it's doing isn't an achievement.
It's passive aggressive behavior from people who don't like or even watch BC because they want their faves to be on earlier than the shows that have proven time and again that what the loud vocal minority thinks shouldn't fucking matter.

Why should I care what some literally who thinks? I’m not clicking that link, and you shouldn’t have either

Sorry I hear out other people's opinions user

>It was always better.
lol

Log Horizon

this is literally the 2nd week bc barely even got a higher rating than jojo what are you whining about

I don't memorize the ratings but I'm pretty sure BC has gotten numbers higher than Jojo for more than 3 times this year.

I was being sarcastic. Still, Ging is actively portrayed in a negative light by the narrative, while DB's setting doesn't dwell on Goku's flaws too much.

>This Week on Saturday Night’s Toonami
>Goku’s Son awakens for his Masters
>ONE FOR ALL, all for One, ONE FOR ALL, all for One
>GODDAMN IT MASON, TELL ME THE NUMBERS MEAN!
>Rentless Knights are evolved
>Anothrt Bites Za Dust
>Asta has a new Waifu
>Kiba returns into Boruto
>Awwww, that’s wholesome, Thank you and Fuck you, Naruto: Shitcummed
>Pay your Debt with your Needles boiz
>Seriously, this anime can’t tell if it wants new episodes or not

Attached: 58D20F63-CA5F-450A-A5F0-AB24153DEDE1.jpg (210x240, 20K)

>7 Shows leaving/getting replaced in 2019
>Not one of them is Naruto: Shippuden

Why the fuck can’t just remove, just like One Piece

Attached: B6C2F0E3-D266-4A14-B2BC-F6D97603DD6B.jpg (276x373, 62K)

To be honest part 4 is my least favorite so far in terms of the episodes pacing. But I guess it's supposed to build suspense and a sense of mystery... If it was just Kira and not 15 other stands. I love the colors tho
Part 5 has really stolen my heart with the gangster drama. It's an improvement

They’ll still have American Dad

Actually they’ll still have Bob’s Burgers until Fall of 2023. They’ll only lose Family Guy in Fall of 2021. That’s about 4 more years until AS will only have access to American Dad reruns. A lot can change in 4 years.

Up until recently it was doing well enough to warrant keeping around but at this point they should let it go.

Super was able to get up to around 0.18 18-49 and between 400,000 and 500,000 total viewers at 8pm. It usually kept up pretty well with American Dad airing right after it.

It also curb stomped Mike Tyson Mysteries airing directly after it.

programminginsider.com/thursday-final-ratings-20-million-watch-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-across-six-networks/

Attached: EDB54E25-A76E-46AF-9FF7-B529C5296E4B.png (750x1334, 245K)

Prior to the schedule shakeup, it happened more often than people seem to remember.

Shitty? Could be debated. Uncaring? Won't argue with you there. What we're all forgetting is that Ging did have Gon with him up until at least the age of 2. Maybe 2011 overlooks it, but in the 1999 version, it's claimed that Aunt Mito threw a fit about Ging, which is how she ended up with Gon.

Times where BC has beaten Jojo this year:
This week, last week, 3/16, 1/5

Times where BC has beaten Jojo last year (starting backwards):
12/15, 12/8, 12/1, 11/24, 11/3, 10/27, 10/20, 10/6, 9/29, 9/15, 8/18, 8/4, 7/21, 7/7, also prior to 3/31, BC aired before Jojo, so I'll stop there.

As you can see, it paints a complicated picture on the whole. Also, by typing this up, I won't have to search the archives for numbers anymore.

Source: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/Toonami Ratings/page/1/

Thanks bro. Now that Jojofag can stfu.

How would you feel about some Toonami originals like one about TOM or something like Ballmastrz 9009?

I'm a fan of Ballmastrz 9009, but I'd expect it to do as well as Lupin on the block, if not worse. It's a love-letter to anime, but that's not enough.

Yeah, no problem.

lol

What good would it do? Nothing western is liked by people. A lot got mad at Samurai Jack finale, a lot more for FLCL 2, I'm sure the news of more originals coming wouldn't have stopped if the formers were received better.

A POPULAR SHOW YOU DONT LIKE ON TOONAMI WHEN?

They're already here

Attached: 415775009000070.jpg (848x480, 21K)

The Robot Chicken and Family Guy Star Wars Specials killed any interest in Toonami. I felt like falling asleep after the Goku vs. Jiren fight, but stayed up longer.

Holy fucking shit My Hero Academia was bad. These kids have no fighting instincts or reflexes to handle Supervillains. All for One vs. One for All should've been like watching Recoome fight Vegeta, but instead half the episode is wasted on Deku being on the sidelines acting like a bitch and formulating a plan instead of fighting.

I don't know what to feel about Promised Neverland. I get the impression that it's supposed to be like Shawshank or Chicken Run, but there's something missing in this show. Erica and the kids are the worst characters, while Mom and Krone are the best ones.

Actually, now that I think about it. The kids aren't the problem, but they're all designed to be cute to earn the audience's sympathy without doing anything.

I don’t think I would do the sex to Revy

That’s exactly what it’s meant to be like. The first half of the series has to do huge infodumps though so it feels like it’s not doing anything

Why is it so hard to get shows with waifu material on this block?

>in a block with Super, MHA, Jojo, BC, Naruto

All of that is entry level garbage, and so are the girls. Also
>jojo
I’m not gay dude

Reminder that this actually happened and wasn’t just some bad dream you had on Saturday. This is why we can’t have more than one full OP

youtube.com/watch?v=B62Owu_xjBY

>only get 1 full OP
>it’s always Super’s shitty one
Can’t wait for that trash to end in a few months

Not directly Toonami related but I just saw that new Code Gay-ass movie is playing at my local movie theater today, is it good and worth watching if I enjoyed the original series well enough even with how dumb season 2 was?

Reminder that the TV recut of The Origin is going to air on Toonami whether you want it to or not.

Everyone's a little bit gay for JoJo user.

guy nudity is funny women nudity is misogynistic

I'm not discounting Origin from coming to Toonami, at least it would better to watch than Unicorn at least. I wish they did a tv-cut of Thunderbolt instead, that would be a good show to watch weekly.

Attached: gundam kits collection009.jpg (609x854, 374K)

Lupin part 5 is coming soon

Attached: DbIY-9MUwAEbkZz.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

>he thinks AS is gonna let Demarco waste more money on Gundam crap after 3 consecutive flops

Entry level garbage determined the waifus of your favorite shows. As recently as 20 years ago, Lupin was entry level garbage. You know who Nami of OP was inspired by? Fucking Fujiko Mine.

>imagine being this gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 7.14.30 PM.png (258x258, 65K)

>me jojobrony every episode of jojo is 10/10 kino
>me can’t accept others having taste

To the user who recommended exhentai.org/g/1240389/67625895f6/ on saturday, holy FUCK.
Highlight of my week.

Attached: sweet jesus oh lord i have sinned.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Nothing of value was lost with the death of that vile little troll.

>literally every single response to this on fagbook is negative
I’m glad to see Toonami casuals have the slightest bit of taste

Fucking trash

Any updates on the Vic lawsuit?

Still in discovery as far as I know. Though, the anti-Vic side keeps stepping in it.
Though, their overt and obvious guilt is no guarantee of a successful outcome. And no outcome will be swift, except a settlement.

It’s going to be probably fall before any meaningful progress is made. Court isn’t fast, especially for this kind of case

Vic does not seem to be willing to settle. He wants Rial and Marchi to be unemployable

Creepy Chuunis hopefully in the near future

Attached: Spooky Suiko.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

>These kids have no fighting instincts or reflexes to handle Supervillains.
>half the episode is wasted on Deku being on the sidelines acting like a bitch and formulating a plan instead of fighting.

Attached: 1555625194776.jpg (128x174, 13K)

It’s okay but pretty uninspired for a sequel to Code Geass.

Lupin is back so yeah probably

Lupin also isn’t a pricy Sunrise title that requires a trip to Japan to negotiate a deal for

Demarco had to go to pretty serious lengths to get a new Gundam show, and I doubt AS wants to waste another plane ticket on it given the state of the ratings.

Demarco is unironically, not jokingly, a narutard. He seriously loves Naruto and he had to have his arm twisted to drop the original Naruto. If he had his way we'd have all three Naruto anime airing simultaneously.

cry about it

Is that you little booty boy?

Well, he's not wrong. And it wasn't even handled in an exciting way, nor was the plan intricate enough compared to the build-up.

I’m honestly pulling for Shippuden to keep doing well so that encourages AS to not renew Boruto for next year. If we have to keep one, I’d rather it be the more bearable one with better shitposting appeal, that also has a definitive end date, over filler my dad sux

>tfw Toonami will never get Berserk 97

Attached: tumblr_p4xeb8D1qw1r8cz9po4_r1_500[1].png (500x528, 319K)

>Toonami will never air Keijo

Attached: Keijo_ass.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

At least we got a reference to it in Black Clover this week

what was the reference?

if naruto dies does the nine tails die with him since hes so thoroughly absorbed its power?

or is he gonna have to pass it on to someone despite not having the jutsu knowledge to do that

And that’s a real shame

It is,because a dog eared man in a red coat drew me in but kids these days are pre-programmed to be sex addicts.

What do you think you're doing, reading half the posts in this thread?

Yami and the mantis guy were running through competition like thumb wrestling and arm wrestling and there’s a shot of them slamming their asses together

Yami and Jack slamming their butts together as part of their sitcom rivalry fight.

Toonami isn’t for kids

Having a back and forth discussion. I wouldn’t give a single post here the time of day if it was in a video or anywhere else I can’t easily respond

Oh yeah, now that AoT S3 has restarted, I'll be collecting the screencaps again. Should I put these in the Season 3 folder or create a new subfolder?

May as well make a S3 part 2 folder just to keep things neat