Just 2 more days bros! are you hyped??

Just 2 more days bros! are you hyped??

Attached: doomsday clock is running late.jpg (250x383, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/w66ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*2 more years
ftfy

I legitimately don't dislike this series

You can like things even if they are shit.

Neither do I. I'm even interested. But damn if it doesn't generate apathy by all these delays and how it's already slow by the nature of being each two months.

Hyped for what? More garbage?

K.

Based smart poster
Sad dumb poster

>3
cereal

Shit taste

The only thing at this point that would make this shit hole not complete garbage would be if Superman straight up punched Dr. Blue Dick’s soul but I’m 80 percent sure it’s going to be something gay like Superman actually blocks Ozy’s anti Manhattan beam and Manhattan has an attack of the feels and retcons everything but with the JSA back.

Everything is a hallucination Ozymandias is having from the cancer isn't it?

Things don't matter... But they do!

>Just 2 more days
#10 was delayed to the 22nd you cabbage.

picosong.com/w66ec/

Attached: DDC10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.46M)

Attached: 1522036523053.png (516x680, 41K)

Make him hug someone and comfyfags will say it was 10/10 comic

Delay Clock

>Deliberately delaying Doomsday Clock to keep the JSA out of the hands of Bendis and King.

The hero we deserve.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNzAvNzMzL2kwMi9HZW9mZl9Kb2hucy5qcGc=.jpg (575x323, 23K)

>implying Johns is any better than Bendis or King
Its the same shit

Nah, Clearly Glycon and Moore magic is delaying DClock.

Johns knows how to tell a story and do it well enough, whereas Bendis and King know how to tell a story but refuse to do so.

>and do it well enough
How can you type that with a straight face about fucking doomsday clock?

What kind of cereal should we get him?

But for real, a friend of mine is Johns' cousin. The cousin is legit the nicest guy I've ever met and super talented and has the heart of a child and work ethic of a machine. So no matter how much folk shit on Johns for being a goofy dude, I know that when put into action, a dude like that is worth having in your corner.

Because unlike King's Batman it doesn't make me question the writer's sanity (just his taste) and unlike Bendis Superman it soesn't make me question his knowledge of basic storytelling.

>it doesn't make me question the writer's sanity
I take lack of sanity over lack of artistic integrity, something he doesn't has, doing this shit on Warner's command talks about how little he cares about better comics than his or writer's rights
>unlike Bendis Superman it soesn't make me question his knowledge of basic storytelling.
the storytelling in this is shit. he alredy run out of issues to tell a story (just like he did in Darkseid war). How the fuck cvan you say he knows basic storytelling when he can't even finnish the scripts for this shit and continues to abandon plotpoints.

His pacing is extant and the character dialogues don't take up needless space.

>His pacing is extant and the character dialogues don't take up needless space.
What dialogue? the last issue had 4 EMPTY pages, even when he is running out of issues. He has Manhattan talking about computer code becuase he is so retarded the only science he can think of is "Computers = Science = Smart", his pace is the main reason he has run out of issues in every even he has made aside from infinite crisis

Attached: electrons.png (334x530, 174K)

He doesn't have to. Johns is just an incompetent dipshit that doesn't know where his own story is going.

>Johns is just an incompetent dipshit that doesn't know where his own story is going.
I still remember the johnsfags in denial that doomsday clock was just corpotated mandated shit, they actually believed this was a passion proyect of Johns, his statement about "love and hope" and how Alan Moore forced him to kill Barry's mom, had Wally's wife to have an abortion, and turn superboy prime into psycho.

Reading people talk about it is more fun than reading the book itself. That’s a flaw.

I hate the comic, but i love the threads, last issue was so funny, Johns not knowing how clocks work was just too funny.

Attached: Clocks.png (477x350, 168K)

>IT'S
Warm chuckle

Reminder that Johns hadn't even written the fucking story until 2016 when the Trump election basically threw it on his lap.

>it’s
Every time I laugh.

Let's be fair, stuff like pic related need MONTHS of planning. It's really subtle, i dont know if you catch the reference

Attached: Johns Wink at the camera.png (779x652, 741K)

That implies Johns has actually finished writing it and isn't just making shit up as he goes along while blaming Frank's crippled, arthritic arms as the real reason for the delays.

>That implies Johns has actually finished writing it
He clearly hasn't. That's why the last issue had 4 pages of panels with no talking, he is a kid making the font bigger so he can fill the page

They're probably going to reboot after Doomsday Clock as New 52: New Harder and none of the JSA or LOSH buildup will have amounted to anything

Kind of. I want to see how Johns resolves everything in a rushed way.