He is an alternate Peter Parker from the distant future...

He is an alternate Peter Parker from the distant future. His suit and powers are based on the two people he went to space with in IW (Stark and Strange).

Attached: Mysterio-from-an-alternate-dimension-in-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home.jpg (1400x700, 522K)

please no more timelines

He's a fraud that uses animatronics and special effects. Read a fucking comic book.

He's an alternate Peter Parker from a timeline where Tony was snapped and Peter was spared.

This. If Quentin Beck is anything, it’s that he’s an expert liar. The guy made effects so convincing that even fury may have bought it.

You fool, that's what they want you to think. To the average Marvel fan it's so obvious that Mysterio is evil and a fraud that they're EXPECTING us to assume that's the case. It's a classic double bluff.

What's it like to be this stupid?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Quit shitting up the board with more unnecessary Marvel-posting:

And it will turn out MJ is actually Riri Williams.

THERE IS NO UNCLE BEN IN THE MCU
BECAUSE AUNT MAY IS POST-OP UNCLE BEN

Attached: marisa-tomei-wallpapers-27082-3203286.jpg (2560x1600, 941K)

Holy shit read a fucking comic. Please read one fucking comic about Mysterio

Attached: 1556300659473.png (540x394, 75K)

>jumping to conclusions based on what you know from the comics

Playing right into their hands.

terveisin,
Grace Randolph

I'm fully expecting this to be the case, but am also very disappointed that Nick Fury would buy into this

>but am also very disappointed that Nick Fury would buy into this

Either Nick's in on it, or he's pretending to fall for it.

Nick Fury is an alternate Nick Fury from the reality where obama didn't become president.

MCU Fury is a dumbass though. He will literally believe anything that you tell him.

No, Nick is from the main universe. But he's in on Mysterio's ruse. Mysterio is just a SHIELD agent, all the crazy shit happening is just illusions using SHIELD tech, and it's all a training exercise to mold Spidey into the next Iron Man.

This is the same autism as faggots thinking Leto Joker was Jason Todd

>come up with a stupid theory in a thread yesterday
>"Let me make a thread about this"
I genuinely can't wait for you to be wrong because of how little sense this makes.

Actually, she is NON-OP.

It's what changed Tony's mind.

This thread is from an alternate reality where the thread yesterday didn't exist.

Look, Marvel Studios likes to zag where Marvel Comics zigs. They like to throw curveballs at the know-it-alls who think they can predict all the plot twists based on what they know from the comics. Look at the whole thing with the Mandarin. Or Winter fucking Soldier.

>Read a fucking comic book
Like the one where he literally travels to a different earth and is found by SHIELD? Fucking poser.

This. They respect the source material and reference it, but they expand on it and play with expectations, they never go for straight adaptations.

That makes sense. Damn I guess Aunt May has a dick after all.

Winter Soldier in particular is a great example of this. Bucky being the Winter Soldier was a huge plot twist when it happened in the comics, but it eventually became common knowledge. So when the movie was announced anyone with a cursory knowledge of the comics could see the twist coming based on the title alone, but nobody expected the even bigger twist of HYDRA infiltrating SHIELD at its inception.

Nobody liked The Mandarin twist. In fact they backpedaled with that one shot they’ll never reference it again

I liked it a lot, and I still think IM3 is underrated as hell, it has the best action sequences of all 3 IM movies.

Please God, don't allow this to happen.

Oh I think IM3 is an okay movie, it’s just that the twist hasn’t sat well with people and they know it.

>Nobody liked The Mandarin twist.

Whether or not people liked it is irrelevant. It still proves my point: that Marvel Studios has a tendency to subvert long-time comic fans' expectations.

Oh, yeah. I think it was a testing of waters on how far they could go with subverting expectations, but I think right now they could get away with a lot more. The MCU has recently established itself deeply as its own thing, and it has thrived because of that. No one expects them to adapt specific storyline anymore, we just hope they can make something good while respecting the source material, like Infinity War/Endgame. They didn't adapt anyone specific Thanos story, but brought together a lot of elements we had come to expect while putting new twists on events, characters and situations. The snap, for example, was something that every reader was avidly asking themselves "oh shit, will they do it?" and we didn't know, because of how different the story was from Infinity Gauntlet, and how different Thanos was, and his plans and motivations were. And honestly I was much more invested in the fate of the MCU heroes than I was in the fate of the heroes in Infinity Gauntlet, because the MCU has a sense of continuity and permanence much greater than the comics ever did, yet these expectations were all enhanced by me having read the comics before-hand and knowing what COULD happen.

I think it's a really clever way to go about making adaptations, and as a comic book reader I'd rather get something new that will surprise me and offer a different experience (that isn't complete trash of course) than just a straight up adaptation of a story I've already read.

That'd be a good way to twist things. And hopefully set it up so we can get Gyllenhaal as adult Peter when they time skip again

Making Mysterio a legit hero makes for a shifty fucking twist to the point where there’s no point in doing him at all

What if the swerve is Mysterio's telling the truth?

Or or or, hear me out, he's lying through his teeth

that cat taught him nothing

Besides, normies aren't going to know about Mysterio anyway. Him being a fake would be a twist for them.

Fury is Chameleon or else he is a fucking moron

Fury's always been a moron in the MCU though. Dudes a fuckin idiot.

>double bluff
that's what you think!

Attached: 1557184059721.png (732x728, 1.18M)

Mysterio is legit from another dimension.

But there he was the classic villain, here he's faking being a hero Thunderbolts-style

Yet Endgame was completely predictable

thats fun

is this a GoT pasta?

The Mandarin "twist" was purely an attempt not to offend the Chinese. You're fucking retarded if you think it was an attempt to be clever

When has the MCU been 100% like the comics? After what they did with the skrull do you really think they wouldn't pull some shit like this?

Falling for the obvious ruse, I see

>He's a fraud that uses animatronics and special effects. Read a fucking comic book.
Oh so the Mandarin is a British actor hired as a diversion for someone else in the comic?

The Skrulls were innocent in comics too