Ok there is no way any faggot can defend THIS

Ok there is no way any faggot can defend THIS.

Attached: 1557234982133.jpg (1221x2048, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/30/the-rock-teases-meeting-marvels-kevin-feige/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Iron Man is now cooler and more beloved than Superman to the point his fictional death saddens people IRL and Superman's produced shrugs

Attached: rip.jpg (540x523, 42K)

I can.

The Marvel one is the payoff for ten years and twenty two films.

The DC one literally happened on the second fucking movie.

That's what you get for trying to rush out an entire franchise universe without much forethought

>DC fans try to take credit for Based Marvel's successes because even they are smart enough to realize they're never going to have any of their own
Pathetic

Attached: 1489759360762.jpg (855x496, 130K)

No, that's what you get when you make "archetypes" instead of actual characters. There's a reason the only DC hero anyone gives a fuck about is Batman

>The Marvel one is the payoff for ten years and twenty two films
To a character with no growth or depth after 2013.

Cope.

>killing a forced analogy to jesus christ
>the movie ends hinting his comeback

People cared why exactly?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1236x512, 49K)

Now show the screenshot where both of them start getting up out of their graves at the end of the movie. Oh wait

So? BvS was not an end but the beginning of a larger story.

Would anyone believe this back in 2008?

Not an argument faggot.

I'm thankful for that, honestly.
Tony's always had potential as a character but it's often squandered, especially in comics.

A "larger story" that died literally one movie later

Yes

One faggot keeps making this thread here and Yea Forums so he can get (you)s because he's an attention-whore with nothing valuable or interesting to say himself.

>being so desperate to say DCU is better than MCU by making stretches as big as this

Attached: large.jpg (750x409, 31K)

>I'm thankful for that
We all are. Most of us always knew Marvel had better characters than DC ever did but it was impossible to convince people of that until 2008

>Zack Snyder invented death
What a fucking genius.

People cared about RDJ's Iron Man, no one gave a fuck about Cavill's Superman

EG was the last of a 22movies saga, BVS was their second movie

Stark dies saving the while universe from space GenghisKahn who moped the floor with every superhero that ever existed before, Kal dies saving his gf from a mutant with no personality, that only came to exist because Batman was angsty and jealous of Superman

I can do this all day

>longterm Ironfags have been rewarded
Feels good, man. Just wish the comics would pick up.

Yeah, it really is sad the DCEU turned Superman into a loser and the MCU managed to turn Iron Man into an icon

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut autismos are the craziest fuckers the middle east can offer

He invented permanent comic book movie death. DC is never coming back no matter how hard its retard fanbase tries to pretend otherwise.

Pure butthurt denial, especially when the DCEU Superman didn't grow shit after just 2 movies when Snyder decides to murder his ass

>let's begin this saga by killing our main superhero!
Worked wonders for them, out of the 6 JL actors 4 al ready quit or got fired after just a couple of movies!

>Cyborg character wasn’t even referenced in Shazam

He wasn't dead though, brainlet.

rocket raccoon is more popular than the entire justice league

>Tony
>better than superman in the comics
Disney shills has never touched a comic before? Tony has to be one of the most absurd characters in comics, ever since CW he hasn't done anything right. If people think it's silly Superman can be so powerful, see Tony creating doomsday machines every now and then.

Oh right, it's just a simple nap!

Caused by getting your chest stabbed

One you can only wake from using speedforce, a motherbox, and an alien resurrection chamber in a precise timing or else you can wake up as a deformed mutant

>b-but muh dead hobby

Attached: 4296-kill-yourself.jpg (400x448, 33K)

It's bizarre how many of them are Arab, Brazilian, or Indian. They must like faux complexity and spectacle to help them mentally escape the slums

>Iron Man is now cooler and more beloved than Superman to the point his fictional death saddens people IRL
No one cares about marvel movies one week after they saw it.

>faux complexity
Not such thing

I live in a third world shithole and everybody loves MCU characters. It has nothing to do with "race", although the USA liking so much the MCU might be related to incest or low IQ.

>.0001 mousecoin has been deposited into your account

Yeah, yeah. Sorry nobody cares about your Daddy Supes

Is Reed Richards begins this post? Because that is one hell of a stretch

People still cry when they talk about Yondu or Spider-Man dying. Marvel created a film dynasty that will affect film amd be remembered for all time. They are arguably the most influential films of this century, even more so than Lord of the Rings or the Star Wars prequels.

People only bring up DCEU movies to mock them or wonder why Aquaman was the only good one. Cope.

Will anyone in 2028?

He saved the world from doomsday. What are you smoking

You're right. It's shameful that Snyder ripped off the funeral from League of Extraordinary Gentleman

Based street shitter

To be fair, Tony's going to stay dead for a while. Supes was revealed to still be alive IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

>People still cry when they talk about Yondu or Spider-Man dying
user, please stop thinking autistic people in tumblr or Yea Forums represent normal people. They remember the blue guy dying, not fucking yondu

Will anyone even know what DC is in 2028? It'll be Washington and that's it

>Supes was revealed to still be alive IN JUSTICE LEAGUE
Try the end of BvS

>Aquaman was the only good one.

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

"If I blatanlty reference classical art and religious imagery without any regard to the symbolism behind them, it means my grey movie about two action figures fighting is cultured and sophisticated"

It's the only one everyone liked. And it's the one most similar to a Marvel film in tone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Seething

Snyder is a good man

Hmmm...

Attached: 6qyp5xtlkxvy.jpg (750x529, 36K)

>It's the only one everyone liked

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-114803_Chrome.jpg (1080x640, 197K)

>They are arguably the most influential films of this century, even more so than Lord of the Rings or the Star Wars prequels.
You do realize that one century is one hundred years, right?

In the year Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were in the same movie together and Superman fucking died, normies were more saddened by the falling out between Captain America and Iron Man. The year Wonder Woman, the most famous female hero of all time got her solo movie, people cared more about the deaths of Wolverine and a blue space hillbilly.

You can only chalk that up to incompetentence

And we're 19 years into the 21st. I know what I said.

Like, we had to start annually reminding kids what 9/11 was not even a full decade later in order to make them care.

In a decade, nobody under the age 16 will know the impact of RDJ's Iron Man. They'll only care about whatever the new hotness is.

Metamorpho could be the new hotness in 10 years for all we know.

Superman isn't even as popular as Thor anymore. This scene is more "Supes" than any Snydershit

Attached: untitled.jpg (1596x798, 205K)

At this point it's safe to say that no DC character will ever be the new hotness

When you say "century" alone you do not imply "the 21st century" but the previous 100 years of filmmaking and film history (1919 to 2019).
You essentially speak of all films in existence when doing so, and by doing so you ignore all films ever created in favor of what is virtually a drop in a bucket. The power of influence is not how it affects a person now, but how it affects people later.

In one hundred years from now, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be little more than a novelty in the grander scheme of film history.

>If people think it's silly Superman can be so powerful, see Tony creating doomsday machines every now and then.
What the hell does this have to do with DC failing to make their characters even remotely compelling or likable in the DCEU? Do DCfags just care about power levels and that's it?

BvS sold more merch, Superman alone sold more merch than any marvel character aside from Spider-man, fucking deadpool was a more popular halloween costume than any MCU character (aside from Spider-man) and guess who actually got a bump in popularity? Superman, the facts are clear, after BvS superman was MORE POPULAR than in 2015. You are literally autistic and just want to create a narrative around Snyder.

No, every generation gets nostalgic, especially with media. In 10 years this generation will be whining about the Sixpac movie and pining for the good old days of the MCU

Yes. As everyone keeps pointing out DC DOESN'T HAVE ACTUAL CHARACTERS JUST SUPERPOWERS WITH NAMES ATTACHED

Aquaman literally is just that for DC right now.

Apologies for my mispeech. Marvel films are likely the most influential films of the 21st century. They won't be relevant forever, the sun is already setting on them. But their influence will always be felt.

Producers:
>Let's introduce the Justice League on the theaters. What stories should we use as base for the begining of this long-term franchise?
Snyder:
>Let's use Dark Knight Returns!
Producers:
>You mean that one where Batman is old and semi-retired? Isn't that supposed to be the ending?
Snyder:
>No no, let's actually start with it. And let's put the Death of Superman on the same movie!
Producers:
>What

>>The hotly criticized BVS sold more merch, and is therefore the better movie

Come on man. Have some self respect

One movie is shit and the other one is good (BvS is the shit one, fyi)

Do you seriously think if DC fans had any self-respect they would still be DC fans?

Why isn't Cavill playing Superman, again? And why is the Flash movie in development hell?

You're making a lot of assumptions there

he wanted to kill Batman in a sacrifice at the end of one of the justice leagues that will never get made, and he got cucked by based Marvel again since they killed Iron Man in a sacrifice and it became the second highest grossing film of all time in 11 days
I always like making fun of DC fags but now that they're less than ants it's kinda not so fun anymore, but man how terrible it must feel, just imagine being a DC fag now it must be awful

I'm not sure you know what "the new hotness" means

Or "right now"

I still feel that influence cannot be determined until years if not decades after a release. In the course of filmmaking, influence is generally made in the form of homage and tribute, such as mimicking iconic shots and framing or retelling old stories in new ways.

I'm not sure if the MCU films have that sort of holding power. For a simple argument, are there any shots in the MCU films that could be considered iconic or memorable?

This

Are you fucking retarded?

>COPING
1,3, 8 are look alike. The rest is very generic, you could see them in any movie

>the MCU is done and gone
>shills become desperate
That explains the cp threads we've seen lately in this board.

>The Rock is having a meeting with Kevin Feige
>Fishburne already jumped ship playing Goliath in Ant Man and the Wasp
>Cavill is going to jump ship and play Brian Braddock

lmao

MCU is unable to make capekino so nope, never.

>the MCU is done and gone

Attached: 1544757649303.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>source not available

>ptoof that tony stark has a heart
my sadness was weakened since faggots on Yea Forums spoiled his death, but seeing that monument pepper got for him all the way back in iron man 1 really hit me with the feels

DCucks are truly desperate

Watch real movies.

Endgame was actually good.

The Rock met with Karen Gillan on the new Jumanji set and jumped ship to Marvel like his life depended on it, all the actors from the dceu are bailing

>dcucks
Incoming ban.

You can only deny reality for so long Dkek

Attached: 1556675590471.jpg (1242x1245, 710K)

lmao

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/30/the-rock-teases-meeting-marvels-kevin-feige/

Shazam flopped so hard he wants nothing to do with it anymore

I hope If gets a role, it’s Namor or Beta Ray Bill

Don't be ridiculous. He was convinced by Karen during Jumanji, met with Based Disney during Jungle Cruise, and finally jumped when Shazam bombed

>Defending BvS this much
Did Snyder suck your dick or something?

>DCucs are at it again

oh LOL

How does it feel that whatever small idea DC ever musters up, they fall under the weight of it and flop like a fish out of water before based marvel comes around and does it properly?

Attached: oh no no no.png (2554x349, 149K)

>people cared
they didn't

it's going to be Namor, Beta Ray Bill would require mocap and he probably wants to show himself

>DCucs
Afraid of being permabanned again? What would Feige say?

Really? Thats not an argument?
22 movie build up vs 2 movie build up, and in the universe with 2 movies they tease his resurrection at the end and thats not a valid argument?
A funeral shot with random people vs the entire cast of a 10 year cinematic history isnt a valid argument?
Color me surprised, really thought I got you guys this time, but a DCU fan cannot be swayed.

>meeting equals signing contract
Desperate ladderbro is desperate.

>Endgame was dark therefore DC isn't complete garbage
Nice "logic OP

Attached: 1556807409226.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Plus he probably still has bad memories from this

Attached: the-mummy-returns-scorpion-king-the-rock-bad-movie-cgi.jpg (618x322, 44K)

DCEU fans were dropped on their heads as infants, some on twitter think the Martha scene is basically the equivalent to Cap saying "Bucky's alive" to his past self, which is retarded

I needed some good news today.

Attached: 5E2560C3-FFCD-4E44-92D8-7DC167778FF2.gif (250x159, 728K)

>jennies, jennies! Marvelfags have been meanie to me again!! boo whoo

>Marvel doesn't have a multiverse unlike DC

Literally no reason to bring that at all, just casually shitting on Marvel for no reason
This is why your movies flop, karma is a bitch

Someone is mad again. Have you had a bad day?

Yep, he is mad again. OK kid, I leave the thread so you can tell your parents how you won some Internet argument or something.

I don’t know what they’ll do when Moon Knight happens

Are you trying to compare the preeminent death of a major character in the 22nd movie to the temporary death of one in the second?

Only two of those are similar in any way
The rest are reaction shots

Is always a good day when a DCkek acts victimal (literally every day)

>The only dc fag left as he tries to defend his shit
Is this the prince of Egypt

>left the thread out of madness

lol but no, stay and keep saying that everyone is samefagging, please

Who said anyone is mad?

Also, here have another (You)

I still cant believe people legit cried when tony died. My whole theatre was sniffling

Yeah, I know. Marvel did it way batter. Snyder is a fucking hack.

ITT: a single Warner Baby gets roasted

Attached: image.jpg (298x324, 86K)

do Snyderfags even read comics?

You would think she would be busy trying to save Detective Pikachu from bombing

Nope, they think that's how Superman is supposed to be

People who read comics always knew it. Marvel has always sold more comics since 1968

>imagine actually believing this

Doomsday was already subdueb, Diana could've killed him with the spear

He was just trashing Metropolis, their world was hardly at risk, especially if Flash, Aquaman and the other meta humans didnt feel like showing up for help

Attached: 01FA4C35-C2A6-4EE4-AC8D-0899104AFF29.jpg (540x405, 87K)

At least one of them is going to stay dead.

A death carries no weight when you know the character is going to come back to life.

>do dc fags only care about power levels
From what i read on internet yes. If a character x is more powerful than y then he is better.

>DCucks this booty blasted
Not every Marvel property has been a success(Venom and F4) but the only good thing DC has done since the Nolan Batman films was Wonder Woman.

Attached: 1557195626770.jpg (940x492, 118K)

>OP makes a clear bait thread
>he throws a tantrum and leaves the thread

so, did he actually believed the stuff he said? I thought he was just trolling, but maybe i had too much of an high consideration of him

>implying they won't have the Thing played by the Rock

>Venom and F4
They don't count because they aren't made by Marvel.

Venom was a HUGE success. Made like 3xs what Shazam did on a smaller budget

No, the image feels genuine.

OP images to shitpost about movies have a different feel.

In an alternate universe, the DCEU was actually successful and after a bunch of movies and crossovers Superman dies after saving the world surrounded by people and the cinema public who loved him

What a horrible universe to live in

Sounds like a real dump to me

Mouseshills are not actual people, user.
Do you unironially believe that this is not a part of advertisement?

>everyone who doesn't like DC is PAID

imagine being this delusional.

Sometimes the delusion is easier to face than the reality user

No one said anything about DC, mate. Looks like you're trying to change the subject of shilling with company wars.

Faggot I watched the MCU from day 1 and know what I'm talking about. Fuck off. Unlike you I actually observe and don't get blinded to fanboy shit.

>and is therefore the better movie
I didn't said i liked the movie or that it was good you retard, i'm pointing out that superman was more popular in 2015 thatn cap, and that after civil war Superman popularity actually got a bump.

i feel there are some like the "i am ironman" scene or the one with all of the Avengers getting together in the battle of new york there are some other scenes that are kind of only memorable in other Marvel movies/games like that one from the new spiderman where they reference spiderman 2 train scene

If someone's been following a series for several years, I can understand why they might get a little tear-eyed when a character they like suddenly dies. I'm not going to say that it's dignified or worth defending but people can't help how they react sometimes.

Tony deserves it. He is officially an A-lister now.

there is no similarity

>people were near him when he died!
>hero made heroic sacrifice!
>there were sad people at the funeral!
>People were talking after the funeral!
>Nick Fury and Ben Affleck were standing!

in your dreams laddercuck

Shazam and Aquaman were good

Why are marvelfags such sore winners?

Attached: 1478173160380.jpg (708x632, 78K)

>Implying he would ever have film
He would be considered a Batman rip off

>Close funeral with love ones.
>Fucking Space Juan Gabriel Death Tour again

Thing about being a sore winner is you’re still a winner.

Killing a character and acting like their death means something only to bring them back to life moments later is fucking stupid no matter what type of story it is. Death/Return of Superman was terrible but trying to compress the story into barely two movies is even worse.

why are DCfags so boring?

There's a difference between complex and convoluted

dont drop your tinfoil hat on your way out

>I-i'm not a mouseshill I s-swear! I'm defending garbage movies and cancer killing cinema because I liked them!
fucking hell

Producers:
>You are a genious. Here are millions to fund your great movie

Why are marvelfags so mentally unstable?

Attached: Stabbed.png (979x687, 708K)

I can't believe WB was so impatient they didn't even give Batffleck his own movie to lead in.

Get back to me when some faggot with Orange hair shoots up a theater calling himself Thanos

Nice goalposting

How do we fix the DCEU?

I haven’t seen any mentally unstable marvelfags shoot up a theater, I have seen a mentally unstable DCfag do that tho. Aren’t we talking about the mental stability of Marvelfags vs Warner Babies?

>Let based didney buy them

Attached: 1512406459355.png (645x729, 63K)

actually, beginning with a Justice League movie before splitting into several solo movies is not a bad idea, per se.

The problem was the execution.

bye bye nutcase

>getting beaten up by an old man while trying to spoil a movie

Why are DCfags who such betas?

Ignore it all and just make movies about the new trinity???

I think that's less Marvel's fault and more China's fault.

>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A DCFAG
How pathetic are you, company warrior?

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)

How many movies the DCEU made for this? 2 movies of Superman being dull that got shit people killed and made no effort to save his race and ends up being an a-hole that we just don't care

How many MCU movies were made for this? 22 movies of fully fleshed and developed characters that we're attached to and felt more genuine and personal. With Iron Man being the one that started this whole journey that audience became more invested in him, and felt more real

Explain this DCcuck? No wait, you can't

Iron Man's death is definitive.

I actually meant Dawn of Justice. I blame my complete lack of a fuck to give for the DCEU for my mixing up the names of the two films

i can't believe they thought doing the Death of Superman in their second film was a good idea, it's staggering how bad the DCEU can be

so, when you decided to have shit taste, DCfag?

Thanks for proving my point