Hey, Yea Forums. Let's give Kamala a powerset that's not lame as fuck

Hey, Yea Forums. Let's give Kamala a powerset that's not lame as fuck.

Attached: Ms-Marvel-Comics-Kamala.jpg (500x856, 62K)

I'll start.

Instead of a being a knock-off Mr. Fantastic, her "embiggens" are now all energy-based.

Now, she actually shares something in common with Carol aside from her name.

Attached: Isaac_Brawl_gameplay.jpg (400x315, 89K)

Lame, that's just green lantern

Her powers are fine, it's just retarded writers that refuse to do anything more imaginative with them than FIST BIG.

Remember when she flattened out like a sheet and smothered Basic Becky? We need more of that.

She can shrink, grow, stretch, flatten, inflate herself just like a balloon, there's no reason to default to stupid fists aside from laziness.

Hell, remember in the last issue where she stretched her muscles to become hulk-like? Why the fuck isn't she doing more stuff like THAT?

>Let's give Kamala a powerset that's not lame as fuck
If you're making a new powerset then why not give it to a new and more interesting character?

Because Kamala's not going anywhere, like it or not.

She gives super blowjobs

Dope. Marvel could use its own Green Lantern.

Nova and/or Doc Spectrum

Smell-based powers

I meant power-wise not space popo-wise.

Just wow
When people think green lanturn they think imagination shaping
Literally nobody thinks of him as some space cop you turbo nerd
This needs its own thread

How bout the power to kill a yak,
from 200 yards away

Mind bullets right?

I do

Just have her start shapeshifting again.

>Kamela's power technically works off time travel
>time travel in Marvel is technically dimensional travel because of how Marvel timelines work
>in theory Kamela should be able to leach shit other than mass out of elseworld versions of herself
>Kamela can leach elseworld superpowers out of other versions of herself and Marvel hasn't fucking realized this because Marvel doesn't read Marvel
Her power's not lame. She's just not minmaxing.

THAT'S TELEKINESIS, KYLE

The problem with Kamala's Embiggens (and this could be a writer or artist problem) is that they generally lack"oomph". Her attacks rarely convey weight and power, even when she's super huge or picking up vehicles or whatnot. It makes her seem like an wacky inflatable tube girl.

For example, let's look at Monkey D. Luffy. Before he throws a punch, he has to wind it back and then cast it like a sling. How many times has Kamala displayed this much force in one of her punches?

Attached: Gomu_Gomu_no_Pistol.png (640x480, 649K)

Who they hell do you police in empty space
If there is a space government, why do they allow earth to have other supers and not try to lock them up

Actually I bet she could link her minds and bodies with all her elseworld selves and become multiversal Kamela. She could be a living goddess at a tier comparable to someone like Galactus.

They should get an animator to draw her.

Because Earth is the Russian tundra of the galaxy. Lots of people have tried invading, but no one ever actually succeeds.

All of this. Kamala has almost no limit to her shapeshifting, but writers dumb her down because they don't want to have to deal with balancing all of that.

Give her the power-set from Parasite, also take away anything related to the inhumans.

Attached: leandro-benigno-tst5.jpg (1920x1512, 431K)

They should have just made her a nerfed Captain Marvel, like Conner and Jonathan are just nerfed versions of Superman. That they decided to give her a completely separate powerset, and one that's so overkill for a street-level hero on top of that, is just bonkers to me.

Why is Kamala the only legacy character who shares nothing in common with the hero she succeeding?

It was Wilson's idea. She wanted to give her a power that made her the complete opposite of a "Magical Girl", as in no energy beams or psychic powers.

But... girls like magical girls. And Kamala is supposed to appeal to girls, right?

Why give her powers your target audience doesn't find attractive?

To go against their expectations.

Of what? Liking this character?

i never read this comic, but the OP pic just looks unappealling to me. wacky proportions + detailed artstyle = kind of freakish. and i don't think i'm supposed to take it that way if she is supposedly a magical girl

Attached: Matthew Hutchinson samara 2.jpg (640x879, 71K)

Yes.

Wilson expected to just do five issues and leave.

So answer why She-Hulk is fucking dead
My theory is that Hulk is lame and being attached is a ball&chain

she hulk is his cousin?

Oh ok

The power of seducing muties without being a redhead

Attached: 1556785281576.jpg (1890x1195, 891K)

How about the power
[/spoiler]to move you

Attached: MSMARV2015007_APOC_FERRY_VAR.jpg (850x1200, 117K)

She did become a raft in Champions.

His make a more physical sense, Kamala being able to hoist her limbs is unrealistic unless she actually has space powers she isn't perceiving

She still needs a better name, some development or some such

>unless she actually has space powers she isn't perceiving
And she does.

What's her powerset anyways, isn't it just Elongated Man but shittier and without the detective skills to back them?

Like a shitty version of Plastic Man

Total polymorph. Any form, size, or appearance she can think of, she can turn herself into it. Because of writers' lack of imagination, she severely holds herself back.

Super fertility, along with an uncontrollable urge to breed.

So Kamala is a polymorph? I heard one time she turned into a couch.

Do you think she could turn into a functional bicycle

Can’t wait for the movie. Heard she’s time traveling to gather Iron Man’s sperm

Attached: Resistance Is Futile.jpg (1988x1756, 1.94M)

>Plastic Man x Kamala
I can ship it.

I stand by her immature mindset, her infinite power is limited by her understanding

She could turn her fingers into swords and she’s not doing anything with that?

God, she could be a beast. Imagine punching her, but she opens up a tunnel in herself that your fist falls through. Then she closes it with blades and chops your hand off. Shit, the only way to stop something like that is to catch her by surprise. But she can probably morph more eyes on herself, so good luck

Magical Girl is exactly what they should have went for with Kamala.

It would been thematically interesting for her as Muslim too. Say her family is super conservative and forces her to wear a hijab all the time, but the only way she can gain her powers is by transforming into this super feminine costume, so she has to go against her family's traditions in order to be a hero.

They could have gotten the weeb audience too.

Attached: f612af2235dfc600b44b6dcb50f4dade.jpg (891x479, 391K)

>immature mindset
That's because of the writers. Off the beginning, she was doing notably more than just big hands, then they toned her down by saying the high of her powers wore off.

fucking what. literally all i've ever seen this character do is become larger and have wacky inflatable tube man arms.

If only she would imagine doing something so horrible
Like the new DC girls Green Lantern

Maybe he could teach her a thing or two that aren't just "BIG FIST"

magical girl deconstructions are really big in western webcomics right now so that might be a minefield

You missed the early issues.

Attached: Bw358k2IIAA7wcs.jpg (600x450, 39K)

They already fucked up by subverting the muslim traditional values on her to the point that it doesn't even feel like muslim or islam in general.

she pulled a slughorn? that's actually quality

It's almost like her writers are fucking hacks who don't actually understand her character and just think in the most basic, straightforward ways possible.

She was doing objects well enough right? I'm thinking to do a person you have to have an absolute understanding of the way they move and act, much more than simply looking like them. Focusing constantly, keeping that form when you could really do any form at all. She could easily smear a face by accident and freak somebody out
Never mind her lack of discipline

Attached: msmarv2014003_int_lr2-4.jpg (1011x1536, 330K)

That whole post was about discipline why did I put that

People say this art is ugly, why do I want to kiss her so bad in that soft light

Toning her powers down was all her original writer Wilson's idea, despite her prior words otherwise.

Attached: 1531190552584.png (674x522, 202K)

Quasar, you dumbass.

Just how to shape shift into Carol’s suit.

But Mosaic was done way before Kamala, technically any hero who transforms into a different physique to assume their alter ego is a shapeshifter so Billy Batson/Shazam which is even earlier, and there's a bunch of other ones too.
Seems more like she didn't want Kamala turning into furniture to become a fetishized thing in fan art, especially given there were already 2 whole booru pages of sexualized muslim couch art made.

She could have made two characters, that go from friend to enemy and back again

When does she inflate?

Western takes on the magical girl are always awful so in a way I'm glad they didn't do that

>there were already 2 whole booru pages of sexualized muslim couch art made
She should've known her power would be fetishtized the moment she picked it.

Link to that booru?

>excited to write a story where the shapeshifter was the good guy
She's a few decades late on that

Attached: serveimage.gif (480x348, 168K)

People would make kinky shit out of any kind of power she had so why bother? Even supers with basic powers like super strength will become a femdomming the puny human thing

I actually like her powers. They actually work for her. The problem is her power were never fully utilized or made into a proper combat skills. We've seen anime like Luffy from One Piece showed that and how similar her powers work in combat. But we never see the art displayin that combat skills. She doesn't properly know how to fight, which I wonder if the other Inhumans taught he anything when she was training with them

Think any fighter from Mortal Kombat that has her powers. You need a writer that actually makes full use of her powes, and an artist that can make her powers into an effective power

Saladin Ahmed is startin to display that. Even giving her a Mortal Kombat-style costume to go with it

This pic should be her faitality

Attached: Kamala Khan Wins! Faitality!.png (1986x2566, 2.68M)

Her new outfit, by the way. Yes, it's parodying exactly what you think it is.

Attached: 1555617369347.jpg (738x1120, 206K)

Only in the LEGO games so far

Attached: Kamala_as_ball.jpg (185x180, 8K)

how about just giving her some Hulk Hands. More straightforward.

>Do you think she could turn into a functional bicycle
Probably. Even if she were only Mr. Fantastic tier, that in theory should be possible as long as she "flowed" along the path of the bike and the wheels were actually compacted coils so she's actually just doing bike shaped somersaults.

This felt like it was designed by Raiden and with added Kitana features because the scarf can be used as a weapon because of them blades

Love it

>Yes, it's parodying exactly what you think it is.
Strider?

Little girls with Hulk Hands are my aesthetic.

Attached: Gully.jpg (900x1000, 220K)

Is she prominent in that game, I seek games with her
Anything with her really

Attached: ms.-marvel-(kamala-khan).jpg (1100x619, 123K)

I was thinking more along the lines of the famous Secret Wars cover with Spidey's new suit-slash-symbiote friend.

Not being a shit character in every single way.

Attached: dbulca4-e483f6aa-aacd-47ca-a11f-5aa7c9c0d6cc.jpg (692x1154, 92K)

I have a question if Peter is in Kamala's body, wouldn't he have just shifted himself back to Peter instinctually?

Body swap is always a shit story, my mom said so when Freaky Friday came out but I didn't believe her then

Fairly prominent

Her and Vision? Hmmm

>Her powers are fine, it's just retarded writers that refuse to do anything more imaginative with them than FIST BIG.

Her powers are idiotic and derivative. No little girl wants their powers to look like Elephantitis Queen. No one fantasizes about making their hands huge.

She can't just turn into people the way a Skrull (or Mystique) does, she needs more practice to do that.

He doesn't know how. He just got the basics, but can't go further. Plus there's the mater of energy consumption. Meaning it takes more energy to utilize when shapeshifting

Also, he's in a girl's body. It's already weird as it is

Little girls need to be taught that you shouldn't compare yourself to others

>No little girl wants their powers to look like Elephantitis Queen.
The fuck do you know about what little girls want? Assuming they all want to be "magical girls" just because every other show is about that while showing their lack of creativity is nonsense.

The point is that Peter has the experience being Peter, his mind in her body it should be no problem

Except he had issues doing basic transformations, so yeah, it's not easy at all.

Wasn't she just announced for ultimate alliance 3

Freaking cool, my switch was sitting their dying

this cannot be real. So ugly and badly designed.

Kamala figured it out in mere days after getting her powers. She knows how, but prefer not to use it.

But it's her own body, she feels comfortable with it and can control it at will. Being body-swapped should throw people off balance.

>The fuck do you know about what little girls want? Assuming they all want to be "magical girls" just because every other show is about that while showing their lack of creativity is nonsense.

I'm smart. I know that little girls generally don't want powers that make them look ugly and diseased. Most little boys don't want those powers either.

>I know that little girls generally don't want powers that make them look ugly and diseased.
Except she doesn't look ugly or diseased, transforming into things leaves a lot of possibilities. Also tell us all about your experiences with little girls, Mr. Expert.

You're old, the world is barely physical now

Attached: 1556717970802__01.jpg (1340x966, 708K)

It's just bad writing, swapping bodies with a shapeshifter should make it super easy to turn into YOURSELF but her powers must be damn hard to use apparently

No, no it shouldn't, you're pulling this out of your ass.

Just because you swap bodies doesn’t mean you’ll be able to master all they know. Like in that Teen Titans episode

>All my life my mind has been wired to my body
>then my mind is put into a body capable of molding to my mind's experience
I guess being a girl is just too stimulating

Hyped

Attached: hyped.gif (480x270, 3.68M)

Ms Marvel aka Elephantitis Girl is not the answer.

>I actually like her powers. They actually work for her.

Do they really? Everyone's suggesting all the creative ways Kamala could use her powers, but I straight up don't think her powers are appropriate for her character in the first place. Superpowers are like a costume you can't (though in some cases, you can) take off. They need to 'fit' the person they're assigned to.

Let's give some examples: Spider-Man's powers fit him because he's a scrappy guy who's always getting through hairy situations by the skin of his teeth. Wolverine's powers fit him because he's a savage midget who never stops no matter what gets thrown at him. Daredevil's powers fit him because he's a vigilante lawyer who's blind to everything but justice. Dazzler's powers fit her because of course they do.

Tell me, what do Kamala's current powers say about her? How do they pair with her personality? Do they reflect anything about her? Are writer's really not using Kamala's powers efficiently because their uncreative, or is it because they think it would be OOC for Kamala to use them in those ways?

Attached: Kamala-chan 1.jpg (792x1199, 140K)

>Except she doesn't look ugly or diseased, transforming into things leaves a lot of possibilities. Also tell us all about your experiences with little girls, Mr. Expert.

I used to be one.

Then you simply had a very narrow and limited shit taste.

What is Kamala's powerset, actually? It's never really been clear to me. Isn't it being able to shift her form however the fuck she wants? If so, that's a pretty sweet power.

Attached: kamala is adorable.jpg (1232x884, 320K)

Little girls need to be taught that being an Elephantitis patient is not something aspirational.

the reason kamala doesn't wind her firsts back is because she isn't made of rubber. luffy is. she can punch with full force without having to stretch her arm back.

Her stretching power are a direct allegory for how immigrants have to stretch their beliefs and customs for the new American culture they are entering. Same goes for her shapeshifting i.e "I must become someone new to fit in america" you dumbass.

Do you think she could turn into a chair and be sat on by Carol? Haha just kidding but that would be funny

This is some galaxy brain kinda shit.
>muh elephantitis
Obsessed.

Kamala isn't an immigrant. She's born and raised American. The rest still fits, though.

But that's not cool. That's a super generic power you could have gave to anyone.

How does it fit? Kamala acts like literally every American teenage girl. She never had to conform to anything.

That's not how punching works

She could be a bed that Carol sleeps in all comfy

Are you retarded? Why would that make it easy when you have zero experience shape shifting?
Fucking moron.

She should have a power to turn everything she touches into a bomb. Or better make an arcvillain for her with that power.

Attached: DJtDIeqX0AAzaqG.jpg (410x354, 56K)

She had Kamran for that.

Bump

Would Darkseid sit on her in Carol’s apartment?

That's stupid and just retarded

Yeah. That what American girls do when they are "born" in America

And how does that fit with her powers? Stop being a bigot already

Not every power has to fit the personality of a person. The power can be made by the person using it

Inhumans have random powers like that. Plus her as a polymorphs works well with her as the way you would work with it is random. She can be fun and playful, but also tough and serious. Her powers reflect on that because she's expressive like that

But again I'm pointing the writer didn't used her powers fully before, And Ahmed is sorting that

yes, and his stench would remain on her for decades to come

>But again I'm pointing the writer didn't used her powers fully before, And Ahmed is sorting that
Well, he's also putting her in situations that actually warrant the need to put in more effort.

>Remember when she flattened out like a sheet and smothered Basic Becky? We need more of that.

Yes, yes we do.

Attached: Ms. Marvel 022-017.jpg (696x1285, 477K)

What experience do you need to shapeshift if you are literally a different person inside

her powers are good the presentation is shit and unfeminine

She’s plastic man with lazy writers.
She can turn into basically anything, from a sofa to a boat or a scarf.

Attached: wM8M4PL.jpg (480x141, 12K)

>Kamala has almost no limit to her shapeshifting, but writers dumb her down because they don't want to have to deal with balancing all of that.

Because her villains aren't strong enough. Have her fight more powerful villains and that way the artists can like a evil hindu goddess or some shit

Attached: 1200-78288841-goddess-kali.jpg (1200x1798, 322K)

Weird boner.

Accept sodomy in order to preserve pussy virginity.

>Because her villains aren't strong enough
For that, you can blame Wilson not wanting to put Kamala in any actual danger. Pretty bad when the worst she ever fought in four years is fucking Shocker.

Honestly a person not like an artist or something trying to turn themselves into what they think stuff looks like would be hilarious. All shapeshifters seem to have this perfect form and memory that that use. I want to see a person try to turn into a car but it looks halfway between a car and what a 5 year old thinks a car looks like.

Wasn't she pitched as a reed fangirl at first?

Actually no, that's just someone who said that in here to remove her from Carol.

So? The problem is they keep trying to push her into other shit when she should have stayed small time. Not that they don't make her OP.

>Why is Kamala the only legacy character who shares nothing in common with the hero she succeeding?

Because Legacy characters that take the place of their Legacy are shitty and that's why they always end up going back to the original. She only got the name on accident and she's not replacing Carol. It's fucking fine.

Kali is not evil.

Marvel's Kali can be. Also, mind control.

Anyway you get the point, challenging villains

Attached: puppet master.jpg (1280x1971, 701K)

>2 whole booru pages
>of sexualized muslim couch

Attached: b60.png (680x435, 474K)

Power to behead apostates

>Why is Kamala the only legacy character who shares nothing in common with the hero she succeeding?
Well not nothing, she shares the lightning bolt design and the Ms. denomination, which has the same feminist connotations (albeit outdated). That carries weight.
There's also the relationship with the Kree, given her Inhuman origin.

>Pretty bad when the worst she ever fought in four years is fucking Shocker.

Terrible. With her powerset she needs something much more powerful.

So where is it?

>Pakistani muslim beating up a hindu god
The Indians would complain

But elasticity is cool... :(

So going off its persistence other designs the scarf has blades for a reason. Now the question is the suit alive or it is just a feature that she can control? How strong will it be?

Attached: kamala_new_suit.jpg (960x633, 86K)

That only works if she's constantly having to compromise on here Islamic traditional values for the sake of a bunch of biggoted Americans. My guess is that doesn't happen a lot.

Presumably, it's going to be her Black Suit for when she's really pissed off.

>Do they really? Everyone's suggesting all the creative ways Kamala could use her powers, but I straight up don't think her powers are appropriate for her character in the first place. Superpowers are like a costume you can't (though in some cases, you can) take off. They need to 'fit' the person they're assigned to

Stretchy powers fit very well for middle eastern theme. Contortion, Yoga, Belly dancing, its all there.

If anything, maybe they can add mehendi to her scarf to fit her overall middle-eastern theme

And they do need to stop doing big-fist. It doesn't work as for the visual aesthetic, even in middle-eastern countries their handwriting is all curves and loops.

Attached: Dhalsim_Classic_Statue_Statues_and_Busts_5394e5b6-662e-4141-8c0c-09d8ca1ad4a3.jpg (758x1000, 133K)

this is a good post
her scarf could compliment it too

Didn't Ahmed say they weren't blades but just tassels with a weird perspective?

How would YOU minmax Kamala’s powerset if you had it since you’re just SO smart?

I’d just do stretchy arms and big hands desu.

Give her the ability to go to the doctor's office but never needs to wait for the nurses/doctor to examine her

Could she throw an infinite mass punch?

>Because her villains aren't strong enough.
Spider-man basically completely outclasses his entire rogue gallery to the point where he capture/hospitalized most of them in a single night when he was pissed once. And he started with THE SPOT of all people, hands down his most broken rogue.

Superheroes needing to be balanced to their villains is a meme. Just don't be Superman and you can still have compelling stories.

You need to know how to actually do it. You don't just instantly know how to use the powers. Use your fucking brain.

>Superheroes needing to be balanced to their villains is a meme.
I hope you don't think I just meant physical strength, there's villain that are smart, tricksters, illusionists, psychics,magician etc. Regardless they still need to pose a threat.

Why are people so opposed to superheoes having strong antagonists or villains?

Kamala isn't comedic like Deadpool or a Jesus allegory like Superman, plus no one in marvel wants to make changes to Kamala herself so the only way to make her more engaging is though her supporting cast and villains

>there were already 2 whole booru pages of sexualized muslim couch art made
i have to see this

That's vague at best.
But that is actually a good thing.
She shouldn't be directly comparable to Carol to avoid a direct comparison between the two.
This way she is neither a lesser version nor a poochie.

She could go T1000 on you and form her hands into spikes, powered by an enlarged arm. This would make for great damage potential as she could impale people on her hand.
She can use the mass differential between jumping with huge legs and moving up while shrinking to catapult herself upwards as she retains the momentum while changing the mass that is accelerated along the given vector, thus accelerating further.
The other way around she could abuse this to break a fall from any height.
She just has to reach terminal velocity while very small, then embiggen just before impact to disperse the momentum into greater mass, which then only falls another meter or so and does not exceed safe impact velocity.

>2 whole booru pages of sexualized muslim couch art
This might just be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this website.

Attached: 95140BF3-58A7-4B3A-96AD-FF065DE6FDDA.jpg (1331x561, 190K)

maybe he just shapeshifted into someone with a brain.

this is coming from a huge fan of hers - I would not mind in the slightest if they changed up her powerset in a live action adaptation. The only time her powers had any thematic importance was when she could shapeshift and took on classic Ms. Marvel's appearance.

Embiggen isn't a knockoff if it's all extensions of her limbs and maybe her entire body if she pushes herself. This would also have the added bonus of giving her an agility boost if she embiggens her legs rapidly.

If we're not basing it on her existing powers, then the only requirement for our ideas would be something that doesn't clash with her costume design - although for the realism of the MCU they may have to rework the mask.

With that in mind I would go for fabric-kinesis. She can control and manipulate fabric that she touches, changing its mass or making it as hard, elastic, sharp, or large as need be. That way her scarf could also be her weapon.

If she’s in CM2, could see her being a human who went under DNA experiments to give her Skrull powers

that's a really somber idea and Willow wanted to write something fun and light hearted. Also, not every Muslim family forces their daughters to dress conservatively. American Muslims are especially liberal about this sort of thing. Willow addressed this in the first issue by making it clear that Nakkia's family wasn't big on her wearing the hijab.

nigga, you heard of lolirock?

You know why Kamala's power sucks and is terrible?
It's because no one has ever bothered to try and define rules for her powerset. So they change from one issue to the next and some of her powers straight-up conflict with some of her weaknesses
She just grows big, grows small, turns into things, stretches around. There's not really a defined ruleset and some of the restrictions to her are otherwise nonsensical.
Like apparently she is afraid of bullets but can grow ten stories tall?

We know that this doesn't have to be the case. Plasticman can be OP as fuck and probably one of the funniest DC characters. It just seems like a lack of creativity is her biggest stumbling block.

Attached: plasticman.png (142x203, 70K)

And I still want to know which booru.

>It's because no one has ever bothered to try and define rules for her powerset.
No, that's pretty dumb, powers like these (and many others) don't need rules or limitations, let alone "explanations". Unless you want to take them in a different direction, there's no need for this shit. Wilson already fucked up a bit by implying there was a dimension of matter she borrowed from Kamalas across time and space.

She is paki not Indian

She's neither, she's Pakistani-American.

>Tigra
>Stature
>Arana
>Dusk
>Silverclaw

Puppet Master certainly had nice taste in waifus.

How strong do you have to be to actually mind-control Kamala, anyway? Doc.X couldn't do it, while Maximus could.

I imagine it has to do with the method of control. Docx probably uses electric impulses that don't jive with Kamala's rubbery physique, while Maximus might use telepathy to literally reshape the mind.

Most telepaths can't affect shapeshifters, to my memory. Their minds are just too complex for them to get a lock. I definitely recall Xavier outright telling Mystique at one point that he couldn't affect her mind even if he was crazy enough to want to.

She is fine the way she is and you all know she is miles better than Carol Danvers as a character and concept.

Huh. I got no idea then. Maybe Docx is the one who rewrites the brain?

If only she went up against Mandrill or Purple Man so we could get a better bead on it.

Mandrill's currently dead, but Puppet Master and Carol have history so that could work.

>ywn have a Mandrill/Kamala Khan story where Kamala becomes the Mandrill’s sex slave
Why even live bros?

Kamala is probably the most interesting character Marvel has made in the last ten years like it or not.

Attached: 953297875.png (136x138, 43K)

How does Puppet Master work?

Like we know MD and PM worked on pheromones. That could give us something t

O go on.

Forgot to turn off autoreply

That's not Cosmic Ghost Rider.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjQvODQwL29yaWdpbmFsL0NPU01JQ0dIT1NUUklERVIyMDE4 (906x1400, 261K)

that's not fair user & you know it. Kamala would be 1,000 times better if she was also Frank Castle on a quest to kill a baby.

He uses special enchanted clay to make a puppet of his target, and then he can control them voodoo-style.

Wait, you actually like CGR? I was trolling, holy shit.

> the word was interesting

So it's magic? Because magic tends to no-sell everything else aside from more magic.

Well, it's not actual mind-control, so it would likely have some effect on her.

>Kamala will never be your friend

Attached: A1CB9109-B5C2-46E5-96AA-34EA9532CBE7.png (657x527, 13K)

I think what that user means is the character needs to have certain questions answered, like
>Do bullets hurt this character?
>Can this character resist intense temperature? If so, how much?
>If this character can grow, how much can they grow? What's stopping them from being infinitely big?

Those things have been explored in her series though, in depth. Like she can regenerate fast, but she needs to consume food to replenish her energies or else her regeneration doesn't kick properly.
She has actually tested how much she can grow and how, and where she draws the mass from.

>If this character can grow, how much can they grow? What's stopping them from being infinitely big?
In Kamala's case, nothing so long as there are infinite Kamalas in the multiverse to pull mass from.

She isn't a shape shifter anymore. Now she just trades mass with herself at different points in time.

And did you miss two issues ago where she morphed her hands into studded weights to crush a monster between them?

>type 'ammi' into my porn sites
...thank you Kamala

>Or just Carol Danvers redux?
>I was totally going for Taylor Swift.

Why does Kamala want to be a tall white blond girl so bad?

Are kamala's comics actually worth reading or is it just waifuism?

Is there an issue where Kamala dilates her asshole with her stretching power and uses it to suck the villains in the resulting colonic vacuum?

Attached: a43083dc462078fd3279a0a1b5b29e16--marvel-heroes-marvel-dc[1].jpg (720x720, 42K)

The absolute pinnacle of Kamala's powers would be to turn into a Shuma-Gorath type lovecraftian abomination

Endlessly growing and shapeshifting and destroying everything in her path

I'd like to see her tetsuo the fuck out

Attached: 793fc9ac055de58dd1b72c97cc199dec.gif (500x269, 936K)

I absolutely loved the first five or so issues of the 2014 Ms. Marvel. The rest is pretty good too and it pays off with a character reflection and satisfying closure in the last issue

Waifuism.
Kamala herself has the generic Marvel girl personality, which is to say she flip flops depending on who's writing her.
If you want stakes or some struggle, there won't be any to be found and the worst Kamala's had to deal with was The Shocker.

which issue?

having just read the first two issues of her new ongoing, seems to me that the people in charge on this book have a good idea on how to use Kamala's powers more creatively

She can turn into machines

Let's not. Her powers are just fine.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x766, 87K)

Gravity Girl is fucking cool isn't she? Light as a feather, heavy as a boulder? She just jumps up and lands on people